PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.18 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 23:13 | Report Abuse

@Vincent: k , no worries.. let us all wait and listen to the absolute leader of this forum - Calvin :-) like I said, this week and months and even years to come .. going to be interesting saga! hahahaa

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 23:25 | Report Abuse

1Superman better listen to sifu mikekong and ayamtua advice. keep the bullet as well
14/11/2013 09:41

@1Superman: don't ask me, im a stupid fool believe here and there and follow advises from here only by anyone blind blind :-) .. listen to own guts and heart ... hey, wake up! breaking news! the king finally returns ...

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-14 23:42 | Report Abuse

with the return of Tudor King, Ayam Tua now so light like a feather, glad to see that!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 23:45 | Report Abuse

@Fortunebull: you there? In absence of Tudor King you have been a good promoter Tudor King has finally return! koookoookkkkkk.. koookkkoookkk!

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-14 23:48 | Report Abuse

Can chicken around......ha ha

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 23:49 | Report Abuse

@AlexSingapore: fun and entertainment weekly starts today or tomorrow.. hahahaaa

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 23:51 | Report Abuse

@Fortunebull: earth featherless chickens to fortunebull.. your Idol Calvin has returned.. hahahahah .. ompa lampa.. hahahaha!!

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-14 23:51 | Report Abuse

Welcome back Calvin. Tomorrow ship heading north again?

freethink

4,039 posts

Posted by freethink > 2013-11-14 23:55 | Report Abuse

Soup opera pmcorp PART II...hehe

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 23:57 | Report Abuse

hahahaa! yes, buy a pizza and be glued to pmcorp forum - only... hahahahahahahaha!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-14 23:59 | Report Abuse

correction: buy Tudor, Crispy and Tango! ... hahaaaa

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-15 00:01 | Report Abuse

What happen to black spiderman Calvin syndicate?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 00:05 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Nov 14, 2013 10:30 PM | Report Abuse

Hello Everybody! I am Back.

- one liner that will onset everything in PMCORP forum start tomorrow! bwhahahahahha ... will be glued on chair... hahaaaaaa!

nooo not from old fool featherless chicken .. but The Man Himself.... tomorrow this forum will from sadness to dot dot dot ...... don't dare to predict the outcome! hahahaaaaa .. hahaaaa.... laughing so hard till fall from chair ..

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 00:07 | Report Abuse

Nov 14, 2013 10:30 PM - historic date and time to all Tudorians in Tudorland... old stupid fool like me just copy paste the first sentence.. only

Posted by calvintaneng > Nov 14, 2013 10:30 PM | Report Abuse

Hello Everybody! I am Back.

... hahahahhahahahaaa

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 00:09 | Report Abuse

really sound like Arnold Swachnegger .. " IM BACK" hahahahhaa

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 00:12 | Report Abuse

member41
828 posts
Posted by member41 > Nov 15, 2013 12:01 AM | Report Abuse

What happen to black spiderman Calvin syndicate?

- whom ever in the world is calvin syndicate believed to be not relevant anymore at this point - let all of us in PMcorp forum watch real close in days to come .... what matters The Man, The King, Elvis Presley come back to life! .. bwhahahahaaa!

calvintaneng

55,192 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 00:21 | Report Abuse

psd57 I have increased my shares to 1,900,000. I buy until i have no more money. My Johor friend called Awning Boss" has 700,000 Shares. He bought some more at 28 cents. Others from kulai Have bought at 25.5 cents. One more got it at 26.5 cents in these past few days.

If You Are A Short Term Player We Cannot Guarantee Profit Or Loss. But As Long Term Investors the day to day fluctuation of prices are of little concern to us.

We are more concern whether Tango & Tudor Gold can beat Van Houten, Cadbury & Kit Kat.

773 Million Shares Are Fixed in PM Corp. However, Share Prices May Go Up Or Go Down Depending On The Behaviour of men and women in buying and selling every day - moved by greed and fear.

But the Sale of NFI Chocolate Is Our Concern. So prices moving up and moving down is the concern of short term gamblers and players. As Long Term Investors WE ARE VERY CONCERNED FOR THE ACTUAL PERFORMANCE OF TANGO, TUDOR GOLD & CRISPY SALES.

IF COMPANY MAKES GOOD MONEY IN BUSINESS - IT WILL BE REFLECTED WELL IN THE BALANCE SHEETS - HENCE SHARE PRICE WILL RISE AS A RESULT!

humbled

1,715 posts

Posted by humbled > 2013-11-15 01:20 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvin, welcome back!

alkop

966 posts

Posted by alkop > 2013-11-15 01:39 | Report Abuse

though i m not in the stok BUT thank u calvin...ur words is impressive..i do not know about ur soul ur truly heart ..i follow ur posts since u came to this rooms BUT one thing i like about u is there is wisdom in what u r saying both in can apply in investing n living this life ...tq

calvintaneng

55,192 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 01:40 | Report Abuse

iamalex how do you explain the recent sharp price drop?

These Are My Conclusions:-

1) MUI Berhad Own 70% of PM Corp. Someone questioned me for promoting MUI Berhad. If you check carefully I promoted Both PM Corp & MUI Berhad on the same day in i3 MUI Berhad Forum & Also here. That day was 20th September, 2013. MUI Berhad benefited from PM Corp's price rise the most.

So 70% of PM Corp Shares Are In The Hands of MUI Berhad.

2) 8.5% Are Held Tightly As Treasury Shares Through Company Share Buy Back. The costs range from 20 cents to 47 cents. So 70+8.5% = 78.5% Are Not In The Market.

3) The Top 30 Share Holders Collectively own about 11% of PM Corp. I am in the top 25th place with 0.25%. Nothing to shout about. So you see, I don't deserve to be called king. Kings are not that poor. Tan Sri Datuk Khoo is the King. So 78.5% + 10% = 88.5% are tightly held. I think most of the Top 30 bought PM Corp at Very much higher prices - some RM1 to RM1.80 Or As high As RM13.00?

4) Then The Johor Investors hold another 5%. So 88.5% +5% = 93.5%. So there is only 6.5% Free Float in the Market. Now the question is Who Own These Remaining 6..5%? Through our collective promotion here by myself, AyamTua,, positive comments by kcchongnz and others - I think i3 PM Corp Forumers own at least some of these 6.5%. And some are owned by Kong Keat & his friends at the other Forum.

Now according to Ooi Teik Bee he expected PM Corp Price To Correct near 30%. Instead it crossed all the way to 37 cents. Since prices have gone up so fast our friend kcchongnz also take profit. Then over here Mikeknog55 started telling people that he is selling. At the same time our Kong Keat also sold his 500,000 shares. These actions trigger profit taking.

Then there is fear mongering that some "Sharks" are unloading. And Calvin is also running away. Panic and fear exacerbated the heavy sell down. Did some Johor Investors also sold? Yes & No. Our Friend at KN Kenanga sold off his 1 million shares. But our friend Alex and Fellow Investors bought 1.5 Million Shares. Some small time Johore Investors also sold. Not all selling. Some are actually buying.

I think further panic and uncertainty is deliberately created to cause weak holders to let go when postings like PM Corp will fall to 20.5 cents. Or break 20 cents and crash to 18 cents. Some even hope to buy at 15 cents.

Some further spread rumour that they have called Management of PM Corp and concluded that CASH Pay Out cannot be disclosed. Of Course How To Disclose To Strangers Whom They Don't Know. Think they will tell you any secret? Attend AGM First. Not once, but at least 3 times to show your sincerity! Only then will they tell you a little. All legal and permitted stuff, of course!

Then PM Corp Share Holders Are Diverted To Buy Other Counters All Over The Place. You can read them your selves here. IN PM CORP FORUM AFTER HAVING SOLD OUT EARLIER AT HIGHER PRICES. THEN SPREAD RUMOUR TO CREATE PANIC AND FEAR SO THAT OTHERS ARE PANICKED TO SELL DOWN THEIR SHARES FOR THEM TO BUY BACK LATER AT CHEAPER PRICES!

YOU KNOW WHEN THIEVES COME TO ROB US IS ALREADY BAD. AT LEAST THEY ARE STRANGERS TO US. THEY STEAL AND ROB WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE.

IT IS ANOTHER THING TO TELL OUR FRIENDS TO BUY, PUSH UP THE PRICES, THEN SELL. SELL SOME IF YOU WANT AND BE GRATEFUL. BUT AFTER SELLING OUT - THEN CREATE FEAR AND PANIC TO FORCE OTHERS TO SELL EVEN LOWER AND LOWER . SO WHAT? SO THAT THEY CAN BUY BACK CHEAPLY FROM YOUR LOSSES. YOUR LOST IS THEIR GAIN.

THIS IS WORSE THAN THIEVES AND ROBBERS!! THIS IS LIKE ROBBING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! HOW VICIOUS & TERRIBLE IS THIS REALITY. NOW MY FELLOW INVESTORS & FRIENDS.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PM CORP AT ALL. AS I SAID BEFORE PM CORP IS A ROCK SOLID COMPANY!

babysohai

410 posts

Posted by babysohai > 2013-11-15 01:45 | Report Abuse

In life we r only do things that serve purpose, which is money matters. If is not generate profit, bad investment. Simple is that

calvintaneng

55,192 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 01:51 | Report Abuse

And How Did The Price of PM Corp Rose From 15 cents to a high of 37 cents in less than 2 months? Because there is little free float. As I expected. Now The Official Good News Is Yet To Be Announced. The General Market Has No Idea Why PM Corp Price Should Rise.

Once Mr. Market Report PM Corp's Positive Aspects Like Insas. PM Corp Might Even Go Limit Up Some Day. Of course not now. The days of PM Corp are still in its infancy. Buy when the buying is still cheap.

Good Night Every Body.

alkop

966 posts

Posted by alkop > 2013-11-15 01:56 | Report Abuse

tq ..to all bros here..reading ur posts help me to refresh my mind n widen my knowledge n open my eyes at this late morning ... n why not buy few lots pmcorp tomoro so that i dont miss the boat..thinking to buy today if it drop below 0.20 like some people expect ...but it did not happen..tq to all

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-15 02:05 | Report Abuse

Aiyo calvin you revealed too much here. The reason is to push the weak holder out of this stock. because they will become pengacau. we dont want that pengacau at pmcorp.they dont even know what is correction is and start blaming others. so dont revealed a group of investor strategy here.

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-11-15 02:06 | Report Abuse

calvin is back...after share buyback..lol

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-11-15 02:08 | Report Abuse

doubtful monday

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-15 02:10 | Report Abuse

if you doubtful then dont come here. why come here when you doubtful ? just to let everybody know that you doubtful? aiyo. well goodnite.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 02:12 | Report Abuse

Posted by izoklse > Nov 15, 2013 02:04 AM | Report Abuse

Aiyo calvin you revealed too much here. The reason is to push the weak holder out of this stock. because they will become pengacau. we dont that pengacau at pmcorp.they dont even know what is correction is and start blaming others. so dont revealed a group of investor strategy here.

- you seems to read my mind content .... I did hold and hold until correction comes due to OVERALL market DID corrected and including stock itself corrected (overall bursa sentiment etc) and gave up hope on this counter .. until in the end, no choice but to sell .. truly did hold, and irked me to see so many sellers sells in trade time in big quantities .. plus with uncertainty of the direction etc except reading from this forum .. now... is there any hope left for at least 6 to 12 months ahead? that's the question for everyone here I think, in general ..... thanks

alkop

966 posts

Posted by alkop > 2013-11-15 02:13 | Report Abuse

i see this pmcorp trend in few other penny stok counters too...like takaso eah daya ircb sumatec etc...managed to buy some rojak for weekly income...silap trading ..skidded langgar traffic light..ha ha

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 02:22 | Report Abuse

fyi the question laid here are meant to at least to have some basis of certainties of where positive direction could be headed, that's all .. cheers!

calvintaneng

55,192 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 02:28 | Report Abuse

AyamTua I almost turned off the computer.
"Is there any hope left for at least 6 to 12 months ahead?" I have repeatedly mentioned in the other Forum that "YEAR 2014 BELONGS TO PM CORP AND MUI BERHAD"

YES! YES!! & YES!!! THE FUTURE OF PM CORP IS BRIGHTER AND BRIGHTER IN THE DAYS AND MONTHS AHEAD"

The Book Says, "THE PATH OF THE JUST IS AS A SHINING LIGHT; THAT SHINETH MORE AND MORE UNTO THE PERFECT DAY".

In Calvin's Translation, " THE WAY OF A GOOD BUSINESS IS LIKE THE LIGHT OF THE DAWN- GOING ON AND BRIGHTENING UNTO THE PERFECT DAY."

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 02:30 | Report Abuse

Posted by ifollow > Nov 15, 2013 02:27 AM | Report Abuse

ayam tua-belum masuk reban?

consider tomorrow .. just consider until faith restored .. hehehe

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 02:31 | Report Abuse

@calvin : thanks .. sleep well .. thank you for past mental food (coined term by some reader/forummer here previously) .. appreciate that.. thanks sincerely.

psd57

2,314 posts

Posted by psd57 > 2013-11-15 06:02 | Report Abuse

thks calvin for ur sincere comments. Welcome back and glad to know u have not sold but increased ur stake..

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-15 06:11 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA,today is friday or maybe fryday. DOWJONE up another high for the year but trade cautiously. watch the action and reaction the invisible hand 'pump & dump' today and then decide the next course of action. I have already pocketed 6 figure profit after selling of 800k(some hold in the early part of the year).I'll be going to port dickson this afternoon .like I have said watch friday/monday decide tuesday/wednesday you won't go wrong. happy trading.

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2013-11-15 06:19 | Report Abuse

welcome back to Mr Calvin, tudor king.

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-11-15 07:10 | Report Abuse

Relieved Calvin back and re-lead the Tudor ship after mikekong and ayamtua tender as this sailor of sinking ship,Welcome back, calvin

Mok4444

153 posts

Posted by Mok4444 > 2013-11-15 07:22 | Report Abuse

ifollow, buy as much as possible if the price is 20c today since calvin come back

omgimnoob

514 posts

Posted by omgimnoob > 2013-11-15 08:01 | Report Abuse

Calvin, welcome back.

For PMcorp to defeat the competitor, they need to improve their chocolates quality. They need to do market research, the sugar and cocoa level for each chocolate, they need to eat other brands chocolate to identify their deficiency.

Honestly, RM1 or RM2 difference for the chocolate has little effect on the consumer spending behavior.

Besides the Crispy products, others should be critically revisit on their taste and ingredients mix.

For the shareholders, you try other brands chocolate then only tryout Network Food Sdn. Bhd. chocolates to tell the difference.

PMcorp do have fast moving stocks, but will it be better to have almost all products are fast moving?

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-15 08:20 | Report Abuse

What a joke? 20 sen after calvin's coming back? Welcome back calvin, I've joined ru ship after u r not around. Well I found this ship very safe carrying Tudor Gold, Crispy, Tango n etc, etc............
I think u still remembered me when I first expressed views regarding KKP n his companies but now u see me here with u after reading ur views on this company. Welcome u back again n hope u will guide this ship to ever blue seas. Tq.

nch218

573 posts

Posted by nch218 > 2013-11-15 08:30 | Report Abuse

Question if he banned from login, why cant he create another account to lead the ship, give his comments and concern ?

messi2u

284 posts

Posted by messi2u > 2013-11-15 08:33 | Report Abuse

nch218, why must calvin to create another identity since he is honest guy

nch218

573 posts

Posted by nch218 > 2013-11-15 08:37 | Report Abuse

create another identity to continue and give support..i still believe he is honest and sincere for all of us to make money...

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-15 08:39 | Report Abuse

Nch218, when calvin creates another identity, there's no value at all in that thread

nch218

573 posts

Posted by nch218 > 2013-11-15 08:42 | Report Abuse

yup..hope this ship moving ahead ...the next support level 0.20-0.23

calvintaneng

55,192 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 09:03 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All At PM Corp Forum from Calvin of Jurong West, Singapore.

Thank You All For Your Understanding. Yes. If I cannot come in from the front door. I do not wish to sneak in by other means. Anyway, indirectly I am still here when our friends izoklse, kumar and others redirected my postings here.

What did I do then, for the period when I was not actively involved? Well, I went to see my Johor Fellow Investors. All are bullish about NFI Products & PM Corp's Future. I also did my Usual Rounds in both Singapore & Malaysian Supermarkets To Check The Progress of TANGO & TUDOR GOLD Sales.

And The Verdict Is - "TANGO" IS THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION IN SINGAPORE!!
VERY FAST MOVING SALES HERE IN NTUC FAIR PRICE SUPERMARKET, JURONG POINT, SINGAPORE!!

I don't worry about PM Corp Share Price. I Am More Concerned Whether PM Corp's Business Is Doing Well Or Not. And When I See With My Own Eyes The AMAZING PERFORMANCE OF TANGO, I KNOW FOR SURE THAT PM CORP WILL BE GOOD - BETTER - AND BEST- AND THEN GO ON AND ON TO BE A WORLD CHAMPION IN PROGRESS...

PM CORP'S FUTURE IS BRIGHT INDEED!

Another Translation, "The Direction Of A Good Business Is Like The Light of The Dawn - Going On And Brightening Unto A More Radiant Day."

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-15 09:41 | Report Abuse

ifollow, feb-may'13

calvintaneng

55,192 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 09:48 | Report Abuse

minchyyay82

Result Is Very Good. The Profit of RM25 Millions Will Be Incorporated into This Month's PM Corp Results.
MUI Berhad Is Also Good. Just wait for Bursa Announcements.

Turn into profit? Already Positive For Last 6 Quarters. Go To PM Corp's A/c And Check It Out Carefully

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-15 09:49 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, invisible hand 'pump & dump' just watch the show sideline until coming monday. you'll never regret. look out tuesday/wednesday. glue yourself to the pc. heart must be steady and just follow your heart.

nch218

573 posts

Posted by nch218 > 2013-11-15 09:53 | Report Abuse

Mikekong 55, which mean stay away now or buy next week?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz