YTL CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): YTL (4677)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.09 (2.85%)

Day's Change

3.18 - 3.30

Trading Volume

24 people like this.

14,638 comment(s). Last comment by MYOCBC 2 hours ago

klee

2,953 posts

Posted by klee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

107 yen = RM 3.39

klee

2,953 posts

Are japan listed stock same class as bursa listed? Why the huge gap in prices?

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 1 month ago |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by SriBursaBaba > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

YTL @3.0 soon😊

troy88

2,573 posts

Posted by troy88 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

RM3+ is inevitable..

ncy810116

287 posts

Posted by ncy810116 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

anytime hit 3

AlphaCapX

45 posts

Posted by AlphaCapX > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Craziest stock for 2024. Got in twice and sold. I feel like an impatient fool for selling too early at 2.65 on the 2nd round. Hopefully there is a retracement like before.

loban

10 posts

Posted by loban > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

upward

paktua73

18,266 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

done paktua exit all at rm2.75..
paktua done hit own target..

tut tut
paktua wish all ytl holders will reach own target..
see later

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

2 batches of SHORTIES @ $2.581 & $2.557 all turned into cream puffs! Wahahah😆

klee

2,953 posts

paktua,sharks thank you for your donation..lol

klee

2,953 posts

rm3 this week
rm 3.3 next week

skyjet

497 posts

Posted by skyjet > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

如果消息属实,英伟达的大马投资可能出现不确定性因素。

DoctorM

46 posts

Posted by DoctorM > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Sigh .. yes , let’s boycott Apple , Tesla , Microsoft , Google , Nvidia , Netflix and Taylor Swift … so what products and services we can use ?!

speakup

25,129 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

boykot Starbuck mesti
boykot 7-eleven mesti

dompeilee

11,888 posts

I'm the very first one to notice the disparity between Tokyo price & the local price because I have a sizeable Japanese portfolio & have to monitor my 13 paper gainers there...the disparity just WIDENED this morning to 30%! As I suspected, the small % of YTL shares trading in Tokyo is being cornered, with the peak price being the equivalent of $4.65!

MyWay

492 posts

Posted by MyWay > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang announces new AI chips: ‘We need bigger GPUs’
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/18/nvidia-announces-gb200-blackwell-ai-chip-launching-later-this-year.html

KingKKK

371 posts

Posted by KingKKK > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

YTL in Japan (Code 1773) has just increased by 29% close to LIMIT UP to 135 yen.

Convert 135 yen = RM4.27

Something must be brewing... because Japanese are generally very particular about money won't simply spend money to invest unless really strong growth story.

By the way, YTL earnings +535% in Q4 2023 vs. Q4 2022. Please tell me another company with earnings jump >500% in Bursa.

klee

2,953 posts

Totally agree.
KingKKK

YTL in Japan (Code 1773) has just increased by 29% close to LIMIT UP to 135 yen.

Convert 135 yen = RM4.27

Something must be brewing... because Japanese are generally very particular about money won't simply spend money to invest unless really strong growth story.

By the way, YTL earnings +535% in Q4 2023 vs. Q4 2022. Please tell me another company with earnings jump >500% in Bursa.

VincentTang

1,092 posts

Posted by VincentTang > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Boycott coming.
如果消息属实,英伟达的大马投资可能出现不确定性因素。
https://www.orientaldaily.com.my/news/business/2024/03/18/638541

klee

2,953 posts

RM20 bil investments who want boycott? Every day got 20 bil flow into msia issit?

dompeilee

11,888 posts

KingKKK

Convert 135 yen = RM4.27

The above is a sweeping statement. Japs are also prone to crazy, extreme behaviour & their market is famous for 'ramping' which is partly why I allocate such a large portion there: they can corner a stock with small free float & push it up by 10-30X within a year! I believe this is what is happening to YTL which only has a limited float in Tokyo. Otherwise, ppl would transfer their shares there to sell & arbitrage but I'm not sure if it can even be done!

KingKKK

371 posts

Posted by KingKKK > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

It is impossible to boycott NVIDIA/AI products. Reason: Data is not something you can hold on your hand, like Starbucks coffee or McDonalds... it is already embedded in your life. So you don't have a choice to buy or don't buy data.

When you open your trading account, you are already consuming data stored somewhere in the cloud server. How do you choose whether your stock code goes through processor built by which country? It is impossible.

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Jom semua Chinese, we boikot bursa Malaysia. Don't invest, withdraw all.

jhleo1

11 posts

Posted by jhleo1 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Dont drag any races issue here..... just do whatever you like. No one go inform anyone here.

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Yup. Please fon't bring in politics or religion. Capital market and shares is open to eveybody

Don't be coward Chinese. We must unite to let them know that Chinese really important in business

speakup

25,129 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

i agree coconut is right!

Leward88

109 posts

Posted by Leward88 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Small players might follow you to boikot Bursa; Big players with huge paper gains definitely won't boikot

Posted by EquityJourneyman > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

lol, what happened? Why suddenly wanted to boycott bursa?

Posted by mamakspecial > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

should allowed more market to be played..japan ka..taiwan ka..saudi ka..india ka..australia ka...now i can see is hk china singapore and usa..

AlTugauw

33 posts

Posted by AlTugauw > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

YTL's cooperation with NVIDIA could put the country's security at risk. TNB in particular shouldn't be dealing with a pro-Israeli entity, with AI capabilities & connection to the Malaysian electricity grid. When is TNB going to wake up & possibly enforce the force majeure clauses in its contract with YTL? It is not in the national interests to continue dealing with YTL as long as it cooperates with NVIDIA. Malaysia are at risk.

MrFox

1,048 posts

Posted by MrFox > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

stale news

Goldberg

2,644 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

PMX Congratulates YTL
-----------------------
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim congratulated YTL on this significant milestone, a first for Malaysia.

"This will accelerate the country's adoption of AI and spearhead the development of our own sovereign cloud. The collaboration with NVIDIA is a testament to Malaysia's attractiveness as a hub for digital investments," Anwar said in the statement.

YTL Power managing director, Datuk Seri Yeoh Seok Hong, said the company is proud to be working with NVIDIA and the Malaysian government to bring powerful AI cloud computing here.

"We are excited to bring this supercomputing power to the Asia Pacific region, which has been home to many of the fastest-growing cloud regions and many of the most innovative users of AI in the world," he said.

Gobind Singh Deo, Malaysia's Minister of Digital, said that AI plays a key role in propelling the global digital economy.

He said it is important for Malaysia to have one of the strongest NVIDIA cloud computing infrastructures, as this will spur innovation.

"Having one of the most powerful NVIDIA cloud computing infrastructures in Malaysia is a game changer and will spark innovation and development of solutions foundational to the success of the Malaysia Digital Economy Blueprint," he said.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Wait till they read about the iron dome

MyWay

492 posts

Posted by MyWay > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Know more about NVIDIA and AI.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2F8yisiS6E

Posted by Zorrosmile > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Heavy sell off since last few days for YTL

dompeilee

11,888 posts

As I suspected all along, YTL's crazy rocket in Tokyo was a cornering job! Plunges 30% this morning...yet the delicious day of my exiting my once badly losing-turned-winning General Electric long position,phoenix-like, is approaching...slated for next Tuesday!!!🤗

Eagle77

4,145 posts

Posted by Eagle77 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Sell and buy Minetech guys 😎💰💥🤞✅

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Missive from Japan: YTL drops -26% to ¥92 on one of its top 10 volumes in history since it debuted there in 1996, while the Nikkei soars to a fresh all-time high ¥40,823.32 intra-day & my Nomura shares magically exceed their 2013 bubbly high of ¥980, now +66% despite being in significant paper losses for most of the time since I bought it too high in 2018. VIVA JAPAN!!!🤗🈵🇯🇵

AlTugauw

33 posts

Posted by AlTugauw > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

https://thesun.my/business/ytl-power-teams-up-with-nvidia-to-deploy-manage-ai-supercomputer-in-johor-AC12234545

NVIDIA is also helping Israel to build a supercomputer with AI capabilities.

Will this represent a security risk & danger to Malaysia?

TNB in particular should beware & review YTL's power supply contract to avoid this hidden danger. Investors, especially govt investors such as KWAP & KWSP should also be aware.

Posted by mamakspecial > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

AlTugauw

https://thesun.my/business/ytl-power-teams-up-with-nvidia-to-deploy-manage-ai-supercomputer-in-johor-AC12234545

NVIDIA is also helping Israel to build a supercomputer with AI capabilities.

Will this represent a security risk & danger to Malaysia?

WAZE IS literally an israeli company ...isnt it a security threat too since almost every driving malaysian will use it on a daily basis???

Zhuge_Liang

2,368 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

“NVIDIA is working with YTL AI Cloud to bring a world-class accelerated computing platform to Southeast Asia – helping drive scientific research, innovation and economic growth across the region,” said Jensen Huang, founder and CEO of NVIDIA. “This latest supercomputer marks one of the first deployments of the NVIDIA GB200 Grace Blackwell Superchip on DGX Cloud, supporting the growth of accelerated computing in the Asia Pacific region.”

Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dato’ Seri Anwar bin Ibrahim, commented, “We congratulate YTL on this very significant milestone, a first for Malaysia, which will accelerate the country’s adoption of AI and spearhead the development of our own Sovereign Cloud. The collaboration with NVIDIA is testament to Malaysia’s attractiveness as a hub for digital investments.”

yoonlee

11 posts

Posted by yoonlee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Run before too late, sock issue cause investors run away. Nvidia reduce investing

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Everybody knows YTL group is one of the top performer in Bursa Malaysia maybe it's need a new narrative to spur additional investment interest like a bumper dividend pay out or a bonus split.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

https://www.constructionenquirer.com/2024/03/20/in-house-contractor-ytl-construction-to-build-bristol-arena/

Posted by probability > Mar 4, 2024 9:26 AM | Report Abuse

Brabazon will benefit YTL construction arm in UK much ahead of YTLP

Post a Comment