JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JAKS (4723)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.13 - 0.135

Trading Volume

41 people like this.

64,887 comment(s). Last comment by Mikecyc 3 hours ago

HuatRex

2,617 posts

Posted by HuatRex > 2022-02-27 17:43 | Report Abuse

Live in his own world with all the lies.

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2022-02-27 19:39 |

Post removed.Why?

serbatipu

332 posts

Posted by serbatipu > 2022-02-27 21:42 | Report Abuse

Old man Sao pei d

smartly

6,441 posts

Posted by smartly > 2022-02-27 22:21 | Report Abuse

LOL !!!

Saw PW

81 posts

Posted by Saw PW > 2022-02-28 10:40 | Report Abuse

What happen to DK and his supporters..... luckily i sold all Jaks before the right issue.

Sslee

6,461 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-28 10:45 | Report Abuse

When is JHDP expected to make its first dividend distribution?
- The power plant has only just been fully completed and operating since end January this year.
- Barring any unforeseen circumstances and subject to the profits and cash reserves available for distribution, we are anticipating the dividend pay out to be in mid-2022

Keep your figers crossed that dividend from JHDP is forthcoming by mid 2022 otherwise JAKS will run out of cash.

sureshk

9 posts

Posted by sureshk > 2022-02-28 11:03 | Report Abuse

this is a useless counter, full of speculation and lies.

Posted by MikiMouse69 > 2022-02-28 11:19 | Report Abuse

OTB cut loss means Jaks will rebound soon. Buying opportunity

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-02-28 13:50 | Report Abuse

my good friend ,

you are rational person , why when you come to jaks , you can be that irrational ?

what do intend to tell the public when you said "

Keep your figers crossed that dividend from JHDP is forthcoming by mid 2022 otherwise JAKS will run out of cash."

you may say , I am just telling the truth .

but how truthful is your truth?

which data support your claim that Jaks will run out of cash before the profit is distributed ?

which foreign JV investment in the power plant in Vietnam did not distribute profit ?

Jaks is a small company doing big project , nobody not know it is short of cash for expansion. does any rational mind will accept the fact that a profitable JV will not distribute its profit as soon as possible ?

are you saying ALP is not a good businessman, or you are not a good businessman ?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-02-28 13:54 | Report Abuse

Jaks Q4 result is indeed not a good one because of the impairment loss .

but how are about the yearly result ? why nobody talking about ?

is impairment loss real money loss ?

it is not real money loss , it is just an accounting loss

moreover ,

how do you know there won't be an reversal gain later ?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-02-28 14:00 | Report Abuse

please tell me,

which company in bursa has not recorded an impairment loss ?
Q4 is always an impairment loss for jaks ,
it is just the requirement of the accounting .
if there is no impairment , then it is a bonus to the bottom line of the accounting statement
not a bonus to the cash flow
because it doesn't affect the cashflow of the company at all .
what about when there is a reversal later in the Q4 ?
then it is a bonus + a bonus

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-02-28 14:03 | Report Abuse

For the financial year ended 31 December 2021, the Group achieved profit before tax
of RM30.5 million,

an increase of RM140.8 million from the loss position of RM110.3 million in the previous year.
This was despite a lower revenue achieved of RM109.7 million in 2021 as compared to RM251.0 million in the previous year.

The turnaround to profitability stems mainly from the share of profit in the Vietnam
joint venture of RM139.3 million in the current year as compared to RM3.8 million
in the previous year

coupled with lower(higher) Operating & Administration expenses of
RM93.1 million, offset by the one-off gain on disposal of RM89.0 million recognised
in the previous year.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-02-28 14:07 | Report Abuse

impairment on goodwill 2021 =22m

impairment of receivable 2021 =24m

impairment on property 2021 = 4.8M

total impairment = 50.8m

if there is no impairment as required by the accounting principles , the bonus calculation should be

profit before tax 2021 = 30.5 +50.8 = RM81.3M

Sslee

6,461 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-28 14:13 | Report Abuse

The impairment of goodwill mean you overpaid for your to acquired 51% subsidiary companies. The impairment of receivables mean you write off receivables from whoever owe money to you.

So the questions:
Q1: Why on the first place you overpaid to acquire a 51% of a company?
Q2: Why no legal actions taken to recover the receivables?
Q3: Is the impaired receivables related to intercompanies or related parties advances/loans?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-02-28 14:14 | Report Abuse

operating profit 2021 = 30.5M (after impairment)

operating profit 2020 =( -110.3)

significant event for the year 2020 = disposal gain of RM89M

significant event for the year 2021 = power plant income RM139.3 million

just look at this yearly data . only those faint hearteds outside the group will say the overall result is hopeless . their comment is not accurate . it is based on the price movement not the detail analysis of the company performance

now, do you see the reason or courage why I dare to post my buy of 500,000 units of WC @0.17 and challenge you to see where the money flow , to my pocket or away from my pocket for the coming 2 weeks

action speak louder than word of my view of the company result

Jaks going to have another PP or RI soon?
this is a very irresponsible and misleading statement .

Raise fund for what ? isn't it already done for future expansion and 30% equity payment for the power plant ? what nonsense these talking about . do they read the balance sheet of the company . or just a copy , what the fearmonger said , they copy without missed .

Cash & Cash Equivalents at end of the period.

2021 = 78.7M (pp 15%)

2020 = 116.5M (RI)

I had looked into the operating expenses and financial cost of Jaks , the company has good enough cash for operating cash until more than 100M of dividend pouring from JHDP

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-02-28 14:32 | Report Abuse

we should focus on the reason we invest in Jaks .
it is the power plant

if the power plant shows increasing income YoY ,
then the business that we had invested is right .

if the business is right and successful , then our investment is also successful .
it is just a matter of time for the market to reflect our success .

Retailers normal follow the market price more on the intrinsic value of a company .
price movement never our obedient son, when we say YES ,it can not be NO. even our own obedient son will say No sometimes when we demand a YES.

there are a lot of factors that can affect the market price movement .
an inflation , a rate hike , a Ukranian war will change the time table anytime and unbelievably and unexpectedly

BUT

the general principle is still true.
THE FAIR VALUE OF A COMPANY WILL BE REFECTED IN ITS MARKET PRICE

then,

you may ask, when is it ?

MANY TIMES AFTER YOU HAD SOLD .
AFTER YOU HAD CONCURRED WITH THE MISLEADING ARGUMENT OF SOME FAKE SIFU HERE .

why ?

you are not the chosen one to win the money
if you do not go , the the world can not turn

goldenluck16

1,956 posts

Posted by goldenluck16 > 2022-02-28 16:44 | Report Abuse

Money sucking counter, controlled by syndicate.

curiousq

1,037 posts

Posted by curiousq > 2022-02-28 17:02 | Report Abuse

many people buy this stock, because many sifus say it is good

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-02-28 17:14 | Report Abuse

Sslee The impairment of goodwill mean you overpaid for your to acquired 51% subsidiary companies. The impairment of receivables mean you write off receivables from whoever owe money to you.

So the questions:
Q1: Why on the first place you overpaid to acquire a 51% of a company?

Aseng : it worth the premium

Q2: Why no legal actions taken to recover the receivables?

Aseng: how do you know there is no action

Q3: Is the impaired receivables related to intercompanies or related parties advances/loans?

Aseng : you should ask for guidance from the management and clarify here , not put in all you effort to create fear here with your biased imagination

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-02-28 17:18 | Report Abuse

be a more responsible commenter here ,

do not forget to ask and share with us how likely this impairment of receivable is recoverable hereafter

paktua73

18,288 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2022-02-28 19:58 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

6,461 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-28 20:44 | Report Abuse

Aseng last year I already ask:
Question 1: Are the above SPA salient terms mean all the advances from JRB to JIC:
Amount due to ultimate holding company: (34,414,521), amount due to immediate holding company: (26,874,939) and amount due to a related company: (12,789,590) will be forgiven and ICD upon take over JIC do not need to payback these advances?

Reply : We have already replied and explained to you numerous times before the AGM and/or during the AGM that the relevant impairment provisions are required to be made on the receivables due to the fact that JIC (an ex-subsidiary company that has been dispossed of) is a loss making and negative NTA company. It does not mean that the receivables are forgiven.

RAbbit494

330 posts

Posted by RAbbit494 > 2022-02-28 22:49 | Report Abuse

wah meriah , jatuh meriah naik sunyi je....
paktua 036 pasti boleh dapat haha.....
nasi goreng belum cukup masak kena bagi masa lebih sikit .

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-02-28 22:57 | Report Abuse

you mean you had asked the management last year

the total amount of advances from JRB to JIC = 34414521+26874939+12789590= 74M

The management had clearly answered you that there was a relevant provision for the impairment loss in the Q4 of 2020, am I right to read so ?

what was the company performance of the company for the year 2020?

there was a disposal gains of 89M but a profit before tax of ( -110m) in the year 2020

I still remember when this matter was asked in the AGM , the CFO replied it was sufficiently provided for
we had a heated argument on this matter because both of us had different interpretation of the CFO reply
I am not an accountant , neither you are
in order not to mislead anyone here with our biased view
I consulted DK, a qualified accountant who has many years of account auditing experience

the conclusion was the statement made by the CFO in the AGM was indeed reasonable and acceptable .

HrryPttr

1,975 posts

Posted by HrryPttr > 2022-02-28 23:18 | Report Abuse

Many people buy because got buy call from research house. Now on the way to Holland

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 00:25 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

This is the answer given by DK when asked about the comment of the CFO during the AGM.

"Aseng, the total liabilities of JIC includes LAD provisions which are provided in JIC accounts for penalties payment to buyers for late delivery. Total amounts owed to Jaks and related companies is only about 72m. So yes, based on the additional 70m provisions made in 2020 which were most likely related to JIC, I believe the CFO was right to say that adequate provisions had been made in relation to JIC and there is no concern of future losses from JIC."

mrbusiness

206 posts

Posted by mrbusiness > 2022-03-01 02:43 | Report Abuse

"Good" business with no direct control + Bad management.

I do not see investment value in this company.

Posted by ThinkDeepAtNight > 2022-03-01 03:39 | Report Abuse

Good results but bad price movement. Why do people keep going into this company?

Posted by zhutouliang3 > 2022-03-01 09:22 | Report Abuse

OTB really holland king lo

Nkk1370

277 posts

Posted by Nkk1370 > 2022-03-01 10:23 | Report Abuse

Add 0.37

goldenluck16

1,956 posts

Posted by goldenluck16 > 2022-03-01 10:48 | Report Abuse

It boils down to bad management... fundamentally inefficient for the last 3 years

Nkk1370

277 posts

Posted by Nkk1370 > 2022-03-01 12:14 | Report Abuse

Latest private placement at 0.475.More tham 10pc above current price

garychee8

409 posts

Posted by garychee8 > 2022-03-01 12:22 | Report Abuse

a load of crap..get lost la..

Sslee

6,461 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-03-01 12:47 | Report Abuse

@Aseng,
Do you still believe the calculation?
what is the fair value ?
Based on the calculation done by DK , the fair value is RM1.50, derived after the conversion of all the warrants plus a 30M per year for domestic business loss for a period of 5 years
so it is a right decision for me to do nothing but enjoy my days talking to my good friends here for 2 years and expected to make a return of not less than 300%

No big fund managers or institute holders only weak retailers know why it is so?

Sslee

6,461 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-03-01 12:56 | Report Abuse

Year 1 (2021).
Operating loss RM (108,817,000)
Share of profit from JHDP RM 139,283,000

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 13:16 | Report Abuse

why there are so much frustration here ? why I can win fast in a good business ?

The problem with jaks is that there is too many retailers participation . most retailers are not genuine value investors. They are not the one who are willing to keep and hold as long as the fundamental value of the company has not turned bad and the company is still moving in the right direction .

Most retailers are not good to manage their cash . they wish to get rich fast , so they are either fully invested or overinvested. Then they have no extra money to do anything when opportunity or better investment arises .

They are willing to" buy and keep "but CAN NOT afford to" buy and forget" . after a year or 2 , when they do not see the wanted return , frustration arises , you will start seeing them crying mother and father blaming the management , blaming fund raising for expansion . SO, how long can they survive in volatile market under such a huge pressure .

Jaks has plenty of weak retailers who are pressured to sell their share after keeping for 1 year or more than 2 years.
why ?
they can not live through the market washing washing out process where the wealth of the weak hand is transfer to those who deserved . market is a place where the strong hand and the very lucky ones make money , the weak hand is kicked out .

you can go the the public forum to read their comments . no one deny power plant is a cash generating machine BUT at the same time no one believe Jaks is a good company for them to buy and forget until they see the big money . Isn't this a contradiction ? isn't this an opportunity to make big money ?
have you forgotten the saying " when other are fearful we must be greedy " . "Only those great business than nobody want will bring you Big money "

Forget the past , whether it is good or bad , right or wrong . It can not be changed but can be learnt to construct a future in the way it is supposed to be . i still strongly believe the price of a fundamentally good valued company will not lie low forever.

Sslee

6,461 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-03-01 13:19 | Report Abuse

As at 31th Dec 2021;
The balance sheet:
Goodwill: RM 54,134,000
Receivables: RM 208,309,000

So financial end 31th DeC 2022 will be another round of impairment of goodwill and reveivables.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 13:24 | Report Abuse

my good friends Sslee,

STOP misleading the readers here with you selective choose and pick figure without a comprehensive analysis .

a responsible person will never said anything that he is only half pass six know

That isn't you .

you are a gentleman to most of the readers here including me

please do not cheap sale yourself with fact that you know a bit and don't know a bit

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 13:31 | Report Abuse

why not give a big picture that tell the truth instead of a selective pick and choose

we put our money into Jaks because of the POWER PLANT

NOT it old business which the management had already clearly said it is in process of termination

it is the game changer for the company

the company has found a new direction

that is power generation and renewable energy that will provide a strong recurring income to the company

why you are silent on this matter

only pick and choose the company effort to restructure business structure

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 13:41 | Report Abuse

you are not an accountant
you can not read the account as good as DK

you are not a businessman
you can not read the business as ALP

I am also not an accountant
but I am guided by DK

I am also not a businessman
but I am guided by the management
they are more than willing to guide us about the company performance and prospect when we ask for it

please do not still keeping yourself live in other past failure after they has changed and found a new direction

human

211 posts

Posted by human > 2022-03-01 13:44 | Report Abuse

Jaks management also conducted presentation through IB that talk about PP, RI, near term working capital, bank borrowing and timeline of JHDP profit distribution to Jaks.
Many questions asked in last AGM and recent presentation were answered , thing did happen according to the briefing.
Any reason to re post the question and doubt this doubt that?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 13:50 | Report Abuse

now the price is 0.365
the downside risk is limited
why you come out to tell you wonderful stories ?
to make some weak hands who have been holding the stock for more than 2 years
have their dream shuttled and panic sell at a big loss till left only the underwear
is it that important to prove yourself right compared with the damage you might have possibly done????

when the price was 83 , where were you ?
where was your wonderful stories to help to win a big prize

human

211 posts

Posted by human > 2022-03-01 13:53 | Report Abuse

Sslee did u know something that no one know? Or u have the knowledge that what Jaks CFO briefing is not true?
Sincerely think that if you know some new information that is not public knowledge please share.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 13:57 | Report Abuse

my good friend Sslee,

wake up my good friend
you has good enough money to live a good life this generation and next generation
I also have good enough money to live a good life this generation and next generation

it is fair to say
to provide a fair picture for all our good friends to make a right business investment
is more valuable than the little money we will gain when the market has proven jaks has indeed turned around later with the new focus and direction .

Sslee

6,461 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-03-01 14:15 | Report Abuse

I stop here as I only wanted to point out the below cannot be a fair and objective caculation:
Based on the calculation done by DK , the fair value is RM1.50, derived after the conversion of all the warrants plus a 30M per year for domestic business loss for a period of 5 years.

My apology if i had offended anyone.
As of why I am not here when price was 83? This is because I do not know someone give a fair price of RM 1.50. My objection is on this fair price calculation of RM 1.50. As of last year my objection is dispose JIC to ICD for RM 1.00 and misled information on gain of disposal of RMxx million.

Wish all the best.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 15:17 | Report Abuse

Fair value by ib or Dk is just an estimation of how much a company worth based on one's own assumptions. The reality is as good as the assumptions made.
We know that very well
How can rational person like you to use such an excuse for your absentee when the price was high and is over valued to your belief what is your intention of your presence to share your wonderful stories when the price is rock bottom . Do you not know what is the damage you might have possibly done .

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 15:20 | Report Abuse

Unintentionally, may be no different from KYY to satisfy one's self ego.

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2022-03-01 15:21 |

Post removed.Why?

paktua73

18,288 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2022-03-01 15:42 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2022-03-01 15:50 | Report Abuse

From trading points of view, the price break recent low of 0.365 is a very bad signal, the chances of further drop toward RM0.30 is more likely than go up to RM0.40.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz