JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JAKS (4723)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.13 - 0.135

Trading Volume

41 people like this.

64,887 comment(s). Last comment by Mikecyc 1 hour ago

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2022-03-01 16:19 | Report Abuse

Ha Ha HA !!!
TP=1.50 is touted again ..... fantastic :D

HrryPttr

1,975 posts

Posted by HrryPttr > 2022-03-01 16:28 | Report Abuse

Quick grab 35.5 now!

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2022-03-01 17:09 | Report Abuse

at this price, for some people that heavy loaded, may get margin call ..... just like what happened to kyy a few yrs ago :-(

the most interesting part was, a few days before QR released, the price was pushed up, to give hint ...... :-)

paktua73

18,288 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2022-03-01 18:53 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by T800Terminator > 2022-03-01 20:39 | Report Abuse

Interesting?.prepare cash now?waiting to on board at 0.30

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 21:07 | Report Abuse

yes, now is certainly not the time to sell or reduce one's holding

reason: downside is certainly less than 10%
upside is more than 100%

it is either you do nothing or take advantage of the low price to play short term to reduce holding cost

these are the figures not plug from the air
it is based on the calculation made by some rakuten , Melaka security, AffinHwang , peer comparative valuation and DCF valuation since power plant income is predictable

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 21:12 | Report Abuse

please stop spreading fear and misleading view here while the stock price is low BUT not a single words of guidance when the stock price shot up to 82 cents last year . we owned the right to screw you because when the price was high we asked the member to protect their profit .

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 21:25 | Report Abuse

of course it is ok to voice your frustration
but do not distort the truth
when the fundamental value is improving from year to year and the company has shifted its business focus to power generation and renewable energy to achieve a strong recurring income for the day to come . all the loss making business is to be discontinued
and the power plant has started to contribute profit , 39M (year2020) and 139M ( Year 2021).
be fair to the readers here by providing a fair and balanced view , not just touched on the negative aspect and ignore the positive one .

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2022-03-01 21:49 | Report Abuse

Price like this, is necessary to give more guidance and do more promotions ........ :D

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 21:58 | Report Abuse

When to sell jaks ?
if you are a genuine value investor, the timing is when the Power plant no long showing improving profit YEARLY certainly not a single quarter headwind or decline due fire accident as shown in the recently quarter. Or as I had revealed earlier ,
I have an exit plan , that is TP 1.50 or 2 year from cod whichever is earlier. This is a very rational play , I do not see what is so funny as seen in the behavior of a fake sifu .

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2022-03-01 22:05 | Report Abuse

Ha Ha Ha

u no shame feeling one hor?

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2022-03-01 22:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by firehawk > 4 hours ago | Report Abuse
at this price, for some people that heavy loaded, may get margin call ..... just like what happened to kyy a few yrs ago :-(
the most interesting part was, a few days before QR released, the price was pushed up, to give hint ...... :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
think have to explain a bit about the "interesting part" ..... this counter this fully controlled by operator, no doubt .... he knew many were eagerly /anxiously eye for the QR, he pushed up to give false hint ..... quite impressed by every means he uses .......

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 22:24 | Report Abuse

Do not forget what a good job you had done here when while many are suffering big paper loss.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-01 22:54 | Report Abuse

Do you know why I deleted some of the messages .

Because it contain certain name which is not worth the while mentioning what more to keep.

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2022-03-01 23:00 | Report Abuse

Stock price downtrend for year, good company share price won't be like that. This kind of stock must be avoided until you see there is sign of recovery! It's totally not worth to waste our valuable time and money on this!

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-02 00:31 | Report Abuse

Value_investor _888,

you are a good man

technically i agree 100% with what you said

but

from the points of view of a value investing, I am 100% disagree .

thank you very much for your kind intention and guidance to the readers here

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2022-03-02 00:47 | Report Abuse

Aseng

Do you know why I deleted some of the messages .

Because it contain certain name which is not worth the while mentioning what more to keep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so happy to see this .......

I really hope my name is not mentioned anymore by this freak!!!

I quote the mssg to maintain a as proof .....

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2022-03-02 01:07 | Report Abuse

firehawk

Ha Ha Ha

u no shame feeling one hor?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I put up this mssg, bcos the freak was telling how rich he is and what he is doing ......

he totally deleted 2 postings, could be the same contain, ..... he regrets and deleted the postings and gave a reason to cover up (this is what all the while he uses to do) ..... whatever ..... as long as my ID is not mentioned anymore, i'm happy enough ..........

garychee8

409 posts

Posted by garychee8 > 2022-03-02 10:26 | Report Abuse

new name ..freak & crap master

Jenny

522 posts

Posted by Jenny > 2022-03-02 11:01 | Report Abuse

???????D???A???????????hardsell??????????????????????????????????????????

Aaron_tan

2,337 posts

Posted by Aaron_tan > 2022-03-02 11:24 | Report Abuse

break 0.38 support

goldenluck16

1,956 posts

Posted by goldenluck16 > 2022-03-02 11:41 | Report Abuse

Holland stock

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-02 14:18 | Report Abuse

why you can not enjoy the shares trading game as much as I do?

1. you are too anxious to win but I am not

when you are too anxious to win you can not afford to see paper loss, what more to wait for your hard earned money to bring back the big money . you spend all your valuable time glued the monitor to watch the price movement up and down. there is no peace in your heart. it is filled with excitement and disappointments for nothing . you forgot the reason you buy this stock is still valid . you want it to go up fast and furious everyday but everyday is a disappointment. you forgot the teaching in the school , if you want your musang king to grow well , forget and do not disturbed it unnecessarily is the best practice .

2. you are fully invested or overly invested but I am not

when you are fully invested , you do not have extra money to invest when opportunity arises . you do not have the extra money to buy more when people panic sell. you do not have the extra money to buy when you see GOOGLE , TESLA , APPLE .... are selling cheap now . you trading decision most of the time is governed by fear and frustration not a rational mind . you panic easily and tend to cut loss unnecessary

3. you do not follow your exit plan strictly but I do

most people has an exit plan but most people never follow the plan strictly as I do. my exit plan is constructed based on FA and rational mind . as long as the power plant is show show improving income , my exit plan is valid . there is a 2 years time. I reckon this time frame is good enough time for the management to deliver their promise to the shareholders during the AGM
if you have an exit plan, when the exit TP or the exit time is still far away , there is no reason for you to be fearful when there is a big drop in price. because you are not going to sell or buy , the paper money won't turn into a real money to you .

4. I spend most of my time to build good karma but you spend most of the time to voice your frustration but nobody care except Aseng

Every Investment needs LUCKS. if you are unlucky , no matter how good is the recipe based on FA or TA you will not enjoy the food . that is why you will see , I spend most of my time educating and providing guidance to whoever who has access of me to help him to make a right trading decision ,but you spend most of your time to tell your grandmother half cooked stories.
share trading is not the monopoly of a rich man . why the rich man is more successful but the poor man are less successful. the rich man already owned a lot good karma from previous life to be enjoy this life but the poor man has less good karma yet still working everyday to reduce it further . cursing this and cursing that, spreading fear and misleading information and wrong strategy which is no different from gamble, to create more sufferings in a suffering circle. so do not forget the saying : KALU TAK BOLEH BUAT BAIK , JANGAN BUAT JAHAT , KERANA TAK BUAT JAHAT ITU SUDAH CUKUP BAIK.

wishing those who have the good karma to see the truth in the message will enjoy a prosperous life together with Aseng

Posted by Dennis8888 > 2022-03-02 14:31 | Report Abuse

Today Oil 109 usd still no up price!!!

ElwinPg

29 posts

Posted by ElwinPg > 2022-03-02 15:57 | Report Abuse

can buy this counter? Price is 34 sen now. How?

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2022-03-02 20:18 | Report Abuse

garychee8
new name ..freak & crap master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha Ha ..... i think many know his arrogant attitude and low mentality .......

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2022-03-02 20:24 | Report Abuse

DARE TO POST, DARE TO KEEP ...... DON'T POST IF NOT DARE TO KEEP !!

Maintain old bad habit, posting long long imaginary nonsense not help to improve, just like put up lengthy, recycle, multiple posting won't lift the price ..... think throughout before act to avoid regret, never too old to learn !!

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2022-03-02 20:35 | Report Abuse

for those hope to know more,
last year Dec, a tranche of PP @issue price around 0.375 can't find buyer and lapsed ......
(this is the most i wish to say, don;t ask me more)

Limcken

46 posts

Posted by Limcken > 2022-03-03 08:18 | Report Abuse

I don't know where the lows are, all I know is that it's a company that will waste your youth. You put money in and a good stock doesn't make new lows when it pulls back, have you've seen maybank pull back and make new lows?

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2022-03-03 08:19 |

Post removed.Why?

OTB

11,490 posts

Posted by OTB > 2022-03-03 08:29 |

Post removed.Why?

OTB

11,490 posts

Posted by OTB > 2022-03-03 08:36 |

Post removed.Why?

krish52

257 posts

Posted by krish52 > 2022-03-03 08:45 | Report Abuse

at current scenario it is a tough time to go forward.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-03 10:35 | Report Abuse

Just follow my exit plan strictly.
1 to 2 year from now for 100% to 300% based fair value calculated by many investment is not a waste of time . But it is certainly a waste of time for a gambler who had no say of his own life script and blinded by his own bad karma because non stop misleading people to sell at low and never say a word to protect the profit when the price is high.

curiousq

1,037 posts

Posted by curiousq > 2022-03-03 16:38 | Report Abuse

tut tut will buy again?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-03 17:04 | Report Abuse

ALI: If we are to look at it positively. Need to wash up the weak holder before price can move up. Consolation. ?

Ahmad : exactly if the weak hand don't lose money how the strong hand cari his rezeki ?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-03 17:08 | Report Abuse

Samy :we are waiting for the moment , when I want to sell you cheap at a 3 cents kopi-o money , but you make it my paper loss of 5 cent . so, I do nothing and wait for the moment, when you want to buy from me at a good price but I told you no 100% i won't let go

Ah Kau : if you believe kopi -o trade can make big money , then you must ask yourself first , have learnt to die the word "DIE". bet too small , do nothing better. bet too big , can not sleep

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-03 17:12 | Report Abuse

Aseng : I am waiting ...

Sslee : what are you waiting ? my dear .

OTB : everything has a value . Aseng is waiting ... when the value to emerge , no big jaws will not saliva . that is the time he will shout, INI KALI LAH..... translated into English , it sounds , THIS IS THE MOMENT !!!!!!!

paktua73

18,288 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2022-03-03 17:25 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

6,461 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-03-03 18:01 | Report Abuse

Everyone have their favorite stock to collect. Mine is Insas. I did not sell any Insas when Insas break RM 1.20 and now I am hapilly collecting Insas at 83 cents with money I make from other stocks.
So diverse your investment is important.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-03 18:01 | Report Abuse

ALI :: Some said ALP PP price at 0.47 to benefit himself and his gang. Think this allegation is not true anymore

Paktua : Yes !!! this people don't know what is private placement suka-sula cakap tunjuk bodoh. what is PP? A private placement is a sale of shares to pre-selected investors and not for you and me . it is not the same as the right issue that every shareholder is entitled to the cheap sale . are you going to accept the chosen one at the price of 0.475 but the price go down to 0.32 less than a year . why people accept the chosen one at the first place ? they have too much money nowhere to keep , so cincai-cincai keep here ?

Muthusamy : !@##@%$^&%#@$% !!!!!!

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2022-03-03 18:28 | Report Abuse

My good friend ,
I agree 100%with what you said

Posted by crackpot > 2022-03-03 18:40 | Report Abuse

JAKS got potential to grow with the 25 years concession for the Vietnam power plant. This quarter was lesser but only due to maintenance shutdown which is inevitable, especially for a newly operated plant. Plus, there is big opportunity for JAKS to increase its stake to 40% which will also up its bottomline. I also believe that JAKS is putting their best effort to replenish their construction orderbook and once it?s replenished, all these impairments may be lesser than the current figure, or the best scenario JAKS may not even need to provide any impairment in the following years. Let?s keep our confidence in JAKS that this year will be a better year for them

Posted by Peterng123 > 2022-03-03 18:42 | Report Abuse

The current share price RM0.33 with NTA of RM0.66 is only based on the investment cost of the power plant in Vietnam of approximately RM713 million, even without factoring the revaluation of the power plant equity (especially JAKS is eyeing to increase to 40%). So with this share price, isn?t this a good buying opportunity to stock up?

mrbusiness

206 posts

Posted by mrbusiness > 2022-03-03 18:57 | Report Abuse

@Peterng123, be careful of "value trap"..

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2022-03-03 22:46 | Report Abuse

Last year, someone asked me why there was WC conversion, it's definitely not make sense, bcos selling WC and then buy the mother stock is more rational, I didn't want to tell, bcos the one asking was in hostile attitude. But later, another i3 member, the name like Windy or something like that, said, he also want to know, this put me quite in a uncomfortable situation, since i was not willing, I didn't reply but just copied and pasted a posting 2yrs ago about WB conversion and asked him to do analogy .... I think Windy thanked me after that.

JAKS did RI one year ago, to raised about 285m, the subscription price it was was revised for 0.12 to 0.22 to raised the same amount, i think no one asked WHY the subscription price was revised, although they subscribed the RI. However, even if they asked themselves, they may not get the answer ...... the subscription price revised caused the up trend to 0.80 later .....

Now come to the PP, someone is obviously doesn't know how the game is played, and have a lot of doubts and eagerly want to know why? as usual good in bluffing, he chooses to talk arrogantly and think he will get the answer by this way ..... Ha Ha Ha .........

(hope this time do not have friendly asking like Windy did, thanks)

mrbusiness

206 posts

Posted by mrbusiness > 2022-03-04 00:01 | Report Abuse

Why it is so? Mr Firehawk

I think now it is certainly not a bear market, so JAKS' price performance is its own. For investors not yet buy, better no. For stuck investors, can consider to switch to other counters. You can always come back later.

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2022-03-04 00:37 | Report Abuse

Mrbusiness, Pls see my last sentence .....

if buy this counter, hv to prepare for thing goes the other way round .... must cope with the operator unexpected acts, like not use up funds available, dun aim for too unreasonable TP ...., from the chart for last few years, it did fluctuated up and down, fluctuations provide opportunities ...... i apologize for not telling everything, i'm vulnerable to attack ......

mrbusiness

206 posts

Posted by mrbusiness > 2022-03-04 01:49 | Report Abuse

Thank you Mr Firehawk

freddiehero

16,722 posts

Posted by freddiehero > 2022-03-04 08:31 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz