JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JAKS (4723)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (3.57%)

Day's Change

0.135 - 0.14

Trading Volume

41 people like this.

64,793 comment(s). Last comment by jjohnchew 3 days ago

Posted by BlessedInvestor > 2020-05-23 15:54 | Report Abuse

Now short selling is banned. Very unlikely it will limit down. It may drop wed open and may rebound fairly quickly. Short term share price is very hard to predict, when most people say it will drop, it may well be the other way. That is why most people lost money in share investments, trying to predict share movements which they hardly get them right.

A lot of people waiting to buy cheap...

---------------------------------------

microhard So, limit down to 40c , so how is our hard-earn money.........sleepless night ...

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-23 15:56 | Report Abuse

johnmasino Philip:-
"Obviously for new shareholders I am not complaining as I get to buy cheap shares." - To be eligible to buy the rights issue, you HAVE to hold some JAKS share first! You can't subscribe to the rights issue if you don't currently hold JAKS shares or you hold an insufficient amount.

NEWBIE OH NEWBIE
WAH the expert says You can't subscribe to the rights issue if you don't currently hold JAKS shares
Please lah laughing stocks comment go refer to Bursa for enquiries or ask your MUM and DAD regarding RI
Who says need to own JAKS shares only can subscribes JAKS RI
LAUGH DIE ME

JJchan

7,182 posts

Posted by JJchan > 2020-05-23 15:56 | Report Abuse

Table for Two..... Menu: Japanese Abalone and Boston Lobster

microhard

46 posts

Posted by microhard > 2020-05-23 15:59 | Report Abuse

JJchan,
RI announced , you still got appetite for abalone meh?

Posted by Rookieboombpipi > 2020-05-23 16:02 | Report Abuse

Otb really chaohai

Posted by Rookieboombpipi > 2020-05-23 16:03 | Report Abuse

Otb left d. Now ikan bilis teperangkap

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-23 16:03 | Report Abuse

JJchan Table for Two..... Menu: Japanese Abalone and Boston Lobster

MCO new guideline 4 are allow leh
My treat if count me in and can add birdnest + Wagyu(JAPAN NOT AUSTRALIA)too

Sslee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-05-23 16:03 | Report Abuse

Dear Aseng,
Allow me to explain what JAKS 2RI with 1 free warrant for 4 shares held and RI price of 40 cents mean.
The RI price only will be calculated based on the 5-day VWAMP of JAKS shares up to and including the last trading day immediately preceding the price-fixing date.

The 40 cents is the expected minimum RI price in order to raise the required fund.
The RI 40 cents also mean you pay 40 cents to subscribe for your entitlement (2RI with 1 free warrant for 4 shares held. Pay RM 400 to JAKS and JAKS will issue you 1,000 new JAKS shares plus 500 JAKS Warrant-WC).

As of intrinsic value of JAKS you need to wait for IB to make another Sum of Parts calculation base on RNAV, DFCF or etc.

Meanwhile the mad man Mr. Market will offer you daily price to buy or sell your JAKS share dependent of his moods. (Demand and supply, good or bad news, insider information, market information, economic condition, some super-investor buying or selling and etc)

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-23 16:04 | Report Abuse

Also include newbie master johnmasino too ok

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2020-05-23 16:06 | Report Abuse

Philip. One of the thing you highlighted about importance of investing in a company 1. integrity of management. I agreed 100% but unfortunately for most investors, how can we know integrity of management unless we work for the company or in the industry. While majority of your investment have proven management (I have question mark on Serba), did you know during the time you invested? Or they just proven to be right choice. I recalled you mentioned ALP not reliable. I won't dispute that as i don't know him but you have anything to substantiate your claim? If so, please highlight.
For me, i could only rely on certain actions by the company. EG. recently few companies annouced projects which i found very fishy. 1. a company secured a dam from china company?? Now, this is a first for me. 2. A company secured multi billions of sand supply but didn't know you need an AP for export?? 3. An oil n gas maintenance company claiming billions for development contract.
Now, the first thing i did was to google all those companies awarding contracts. Amazingly, you can't find much details of them, when they can award billions of contract. Btw, the company awarding dam from China had a gmail account.
So, actually for a person who emphasise strongly and management integrity, i am surprised you bought Serba.

JJchan

7,182 posts

Posted by JJchan > 2020-05-23 16:20 | Report Abuse

RI fast track also take 2 weeks---Normal 3--4 week for approval. Brochure printing, and shareholders checking & others-----2--3month----Please Note RI was informed quite sometimes
ago----most are just newbie here(just informed yesterday)

Bobo99

2 posts

Posted by Bobo99 > 2020-05-23 16:22 | Report Abuse

Aseng/DK66, I would like to join the private group. Please add me, tq

tanhuat

96 posts

Posted by tanhuat > 2020-05-23 16:27 | Report Abuse

RI again!
why all the conmans give the fake figures and facts saying that JAKS is earning a lot.
Bring all the followers here to HOLLAND!!!

JJchan

7,182 posts

Posted by JJchan > 2020-05-23 16:29 | Report Abuse

why people are so worry----Warrant takes 5--6yrs to convert ( maybe no takers after 5yrs Or all
sapu by me ) Total 160mil (max), 130mil already pledged by Tiger Shark (Ang)----Tell me how
many shares are available for goreng in Aug, Sept Or Dec 2020----Sit still and think( don't loose
your Nuts before the show even begins )

tanhuat

96 posts

Posted by tanhuat > 2020-05-23 16:30 | Report Abuse

orang tipu kuat banyak di sini loh

JJchan

7,182 posts

Posted by JJchan > 2020-05-23 16:31 | Report Abuse

You want to Sell RI, First you must goreng up the price. Number One citeria.

tanhuat

96 posts

Posted by tanhuat > 2020-05-23 16:34 | Report Abuse

orang tipu banyak pun ada loh

JJchan

7,182 posts

Posted by JJchan > 2020-05-23 16:34 | Report Abuse

You have to bring Mike Tyson---already in ( Underwriter with No name---Goreng Master )

elbrutus

1,456 posts

Posted by elbrutus > 2020-05-23 16:37 | Report Abuse

JJchan ...if u r presently holding WARRANR wb ...would u rather sell d former n buy mother n go thro d RI exercise n recd free warrant ???...or u hold on ???

Posted by BlessedInvestor > 2020-05-23 16:37 | Report Abuse

RI usually will more than 5 months to obtain all relevant approvals by bursa, egm, trading of right, admission. By the time, unit one already COD.

-----------------------------------------------------------
JJchan RI fast track also take 2 weeks---Normal 3--4 week for approval. Brochure printing, and shareholders checking & others-----2--3month----Please Note RI was informed quite sometimes
ago----most are just newbie here(just informed yesterday)

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-23 16:40 | Report Abuse

Stock: [JAKS]: JAKS RESOURCES BHD

May 22, 2020 10:55 PM | Report Abuse

May 22, 2020 9:08 PM | Report Abuse

DK66 Please activate your i3 messenger by clicking on the messenger icon in order to be added to the private group.
22/05/2020 8:19 PM

DK66 use your i3 messenger to text me a message
22/05/2020 8:21 PM

Aramco

1,560 posts

Posted by Aramco > 2020-05-23 16:44 | Report Abuse

Johnny Boy where r uuu
Did u ask your Mum and Dad yet regarding JAKS RI
I m curious what your mum and dad reoly
Dont know they know or not?
Laugh me man(die)
Xiao xi ren

JJchan

7,182 posts

Posted by JJchan > 2020-05-23 16:45 | Report Abuse

Many people here had said, RI to benefit Ang shareholding only. Very little are distribute to small investor---I am very sure this Underwriter is not going sell any either (maybe 1--2yrs later) Why make 20--30cents if you can earned RM2.0 later

lkoky

539 posts

Posted by lkoky > 2020-05-23 16:46 | Report Abuse

So often RI

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2020-05-23 16:49 | Report Abuse

added

Posted by Bobo99 > May 23, 2020 4:22 PM | Report Abuse

Aseng/DK66, I would like to join the private group. Please add me, tq

Posted by Ling Kuok Wei > 2020-05-23 16:51 | Report Abuse

Dk66, pls add me

tanhuat

96 posts

Posted by tanhuat > 2020-05-23 16:51 | Report Abuse

where is the o ti bai hiding

JJchan

7,182 posts

Posted by JJchan > 2020-05-23 16:57 | Report Abuse

BlessedInvestor, thanks for the update. Damned, come to think of it, you can die of Covid first, in 5
months time( who knows)

JJchan

7,182 posts

Posted by JJchan > 2020-05-23 17:02 | Report Abuse

elbrutus, I just have mother (no Wb). If Jaks mother keeps pushing up, I will subscribe RI---very cheap 40cents. Sell mother if price is right and Throw warrant in freezer for 2--3yrs

Posted by Rookieboombpipi > 2020-05-23 17:05 | Report Abuse

So u all know otb is big scammer here. How excellent am i prove im always right.

Posted by Rookieboombpipi > 2020-05-23 17:05 | Report Abuse

OTB speculate a lot. From hengyuab, masteel, dayang then jaks now

Posted by Rookieboombpipi > 2020-05-23 17:06 | Report Abuse

Who follow him. All oil n gas already collapse. Now jaks. Next mtag. Then comfort. Keep chasing high. He think comfort like topglove. Brainless.

Posted by Rookieboombpipi > 2020-05-23 17:07 | Report Abuse

Some of otb subscriber loss till cant see the road. Really brainless.

elbrutus

1,456 posts

Posted by elbrutus > 2020-05-23 17:07 | Report Abuse

JJchan ...tqvm for ur input...appreciate !

Posted by Rookieboombpipi > 2020-05-23 17:08 | Report Abuse

Aseng. Sure habis kena con and fried 99.

Posted by PeterPan1979 > 2020-05-23 17:13 | Report Abuse

JJ Chan, RM80M worth of Right Issues will be via underwriting arrangement in case the rights are not taken by the existing shareholders. So the buyers for these rm80M worth of right issues may be to non existing shareholders?

microhard

46 posts

Posted by microhard > 2020-05-23 17:17 | Report Abuse

Many said he is con sifu. Today I believe because he dare not reply

tanhuat

96 posts

Posted by tanhuat > 2020-05-23 17:23 | Report Abuse

better dun trust all the conmans here.
they can write very good comments until you believe it.
they can give you the figures and facts and set high tp to convince you to buy

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-05-23 17:35 | Report Abuse

There is a huge difference between a bonus issue and a rights issue. They are 2 different things

Bonus issue has no dilution involved. You can do the basic maths. If you have 60,000 RM 1 shares is the same as 120,000 rm0.5 shares. Zero dilution involved.

Rights issue is a totally different thing.

When you do a bonus issue it allows people who cannot afford to buy 1 lot of 100 shares to suddenly do so and trade it easily. The psychological effect is also different ( even though it doesn't work that way).

Warrants and rights issue are bad because you need to pay money for them. Warrants to pay for conversion to 1 share, and rights issue to pay to get 1 share. All dilutive.

If you don't know the difference by now, it is probably a waste of time to explain further.

>>>>>>>>

Let me ask you another question Philip. Bonus issues are dilutive in nature especially if it's 1-for-1 basis. But are bonus issues bad for investors?? If you say no, you have refuted your own claims already because warrants are also dilutive in nature. So why are warrants bad and bonus issues good when both are dilutive? When bonus issues are announced, company stocks usually soar.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-05-23 17:45 | Report Abuse

I think you may be mistaken about the meaning of integrity of management. But when I talk about management integrity, it is based on the details that you can find in the annual reports.

The reliability of a manager.

1. The quality of the projects he gets and the ROI to shareholders.
2. How he is growing the shareholder equity while rewarding his partners the shareholders.
3. Managing debt, and how much risk he is taking on our behalf.
4. The track record of profitability.
5. Managing cash flow.
6. His stock options, salary versus earnings.
7. His profit guidance, openness during AGM and explanations of his actions.
8. Receivables and payables, payment from customers and credit lines from suppliers.

These are publicly available information on how the manager is performing in managing our mutual business.

FYI, even if you worked in the company you do not often see the integrity of the boss. Actions speak louder than words.

>>>>>>>>>

Posted by Windy1974 > May 23, 2020 4:06 PM | Report Abuse

Philip. One of the thing you highlighted about importance of investing in a company 1. integrity of management. I agreed 100% but unfortunately for most investors, how can we know integrity of qmanagement unless we work for the company or in the industry.

RainT

8,448 posts

Posted by RainT > 2020-05-23 18:03 | Report Abuse

waiting JAKS to climb to same as MFCB

TP around RM5.00, achievable?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-05-23 18:04 | Report Abuse

1.70 by end of next year

Jyen

158 posts

Posted by Jyen > 2020-05-23 18:06 | Report Abuse

@DK66, pls add me. Thanks.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-23 18:08 | Report Abuse

May 22, 2020 9:08 PM | Report Abuse

DK66 Please activate your i3 messenger by clicking on the messenger icon in order to be added to the private group.
22/05/2020 8:19 PM

DK66 use your i3 messenger to text me a message
22/05/2020 8:21 PM

microhard

46 posts

Posted by microhard > 2020-05-23 19:05 | Report Abuse

When motive to lure people buy, put all good calculation publicly.
When bad news out, all promoters when to private talk...

The newbies are confirm cheated by this group of people..

Till now still hide and don't dare to comment HONESTLY.

microhard

46 posts

Posted by microhard > 2020-05-23 19:06 | Report Abuse

Qqqq3 is innocent finally.

microhard

46 posts

Posted by microhard > 2020-05-23 19:06 | Report Abuse

Completely joke for past 1 year, wasted people time to trust this sifat

johnmasino

771 posts

Posted by johnmasino > 2020-05-23 19:22 | Report Abuse

Philip ( buy what you understand):-

"Bonus issue has no dilution involved. You can do the basic maths. If you have 60,000 RM 1 shares is the same as 120,000 rm0.5 shares. Zero dilution involved."

LOL..AHAHAHAHAHAHA....YOU'RE A BLOODY GENIUS WHO THINKS THAT BONUS ISSUE DOESN'T DILUTE EARNINGS..LOL..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA..

Not only are you a diluded, deceptive liar who constantly accuses me of misleading investors, you are either completely ignorant of what bonus issue/share split means or you're just deceiving investors..

Here, let me direct you to an article:-

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bonusissue.asp

Advantages and Disadvantages of Issuing Bonus Shares
Companies low on cash may issue bonus shares rather than cash dividends as a method of providing income to shareholders. Because issuing bonus shares increases the issued share capital of the company, the company is perceived as being bigger than it really is, making it more attractive to investors. In addition, increasing the number of outstanding shares decreases the stock price, making the stock more affordable for retail investors.

However, issuing bonus shares takes more money from the cash reserve than issuing dividends does. Also, because issuing bonus shares DOES NOT generate cash for the company, it could result in a DECLINE in the dividends per share in the future, which shareholders may not view favorably. In addition, shareholders selling bonus shares to meet liquidity needs lowers shareholders' percentage stake in the company, giving them less control over how the company is managed.

(Effect of corporate exercises to shareholders)
Bonus, and share split, Rights issues and warrants (when converted) will cause a company’s net profit to spread over a larger number of shares. In other words, a company’s earnings per share will decrease as earnings allocated to each ordinary share an investor has invested in will be DILUTED. In general, existing investors given the bonus shares, subscribing for the rights will get their same share of the profit of the company just like before the exercises. No value is created, except, the company has to pay fee to investment bankers.

Before you jump in buying the shares when company announces the corporate exercises, let us look at a couple of serial givers of freebies and other corporate exercises and their subsequent long-term share price performance after the announcement of corporate exercises.

johnmasino

771 posts

Posted by johnmasino > 2020-05-23 19:25 | Report Abuse

Aramco:- YOU'RE A BLOODY RETARD WITH SHIT FOR BRAINS..LOL

I guess you lost money buying Icon Offshore..LOL...

johnmasino

771 posts

Posted by johnmasino > 2020-05-23 19:28 | Report Abuse

Philip:-

"Warrants and rights issue are bad because you need to pay money for them." - Then why the hell did you buy a single share of SERBADK-WA or even if mother shares if you knew warrants would be dilutive??LOL..

You just shot yourself in the foot dude...

LOL...Ahahahahahahahaha

You're a GENIUS like that retard Aramco who can't even put up a decent sentence in good English..LOL

Post a Comment
Market Buzz