JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JAKS (4723)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.135 - 0.14

Trading Volume

41 people like this.

64,793 comment(s). Last comment by jjohnchew 2 days ago

hello_VN

58 posts

Posted by hello_VN > 2020-11-12 17:28 | Report Abuse

Brief review of your previous comments,

i) Cheating Conman Shitfu..(you mean DK?)
ii) Suckers..(you mean 1 thousand of them?)
iii) Private chatrooms with fake ideas..(you were in there using different ID and kicked out by Aseng. Fake ideas? Are you sure?)
iv) Infamous public bank quote..hahahahaha

Posted by i3lurker > Jun 16, 2020 11:56 AM | Report Abuse

What those Cheating Conman Shitfu do to get Suckers to buy is to just fill up those private chatrooms with fake ideas that underwriters will buy.

When enough fake ids repeats the same lies, some suckers will believe and buy. Its just like the fake poker game with 9 conmen and 1 sucker.

in this era of digital cheating its very easy to do 5,000 fake ids cheating and just few suckers buying.

in the Bangsar case the Malay lady was cheated of RM6 million from 26 Banglas day and night conning her as a fake US Colonel.

Public Bank warning=>
"All told, we are still wary over the various dilutive equity fund raisings done so far to meet its liquidity demands and the poor execution especially on its property business."

[This information from Public Bank is brought just for you from i3lurker the liar with bad behavior and no credibility inside i3 forum.]

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 17:50 | Report Abuse

More than 30 years of buying shares, never been inside any chatroom before.
Reason is because chatroom is private, difficult to be used for criminal prosecution

I really pity the ShitFool who needs to create fake ids to kick out to make himself look good.
or maybe kicked out some sucker millionaires without knowing lol

Only the following is correct:-

Posted by i3lurker > Jun 16, 2020 11:56 AM | Report Abuse

What those Cheating Conman Shitfu do to get Suckers to buy is to just fill up those private chatrooms with fake ideas that underwriters will buy.

When enough fake ids repeats the same lies, some suckers will believe and buy. Its just like the fake poker game with 9 conmen and 1 sucker.

in this era of digital cheating its very easy to do 5,000 fake ids cheating and just few suckers buying.

in the Bangsar case the Malay lady was cheated of RM6 million from 26 Banglas day and night conning her as a fake US Colonel.

Public Bank warning=>
"All told, we are still wary over the various dilutive equity fund raisings done so far to meet its liquidity demands and the poor execution especially on its property business."

[This information from Public Bank is brought just for you from i3lurker the liar with bad behavior and no credibility inside i3 forum.]

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 17:50 | Report Abuse

Public Bank warning=>

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 17:56 | Report Abuse

actually I stopped posting this because I just dun waste time looking at the past.

Too much wasted time and trouble digging up old posts to repost again. Total waste of time.

Like I always say, => only losers who lose money will spew shit from mouth.
since someone put it up for my convenience I can do this all over again.

lol

thanks for wasting your time to make things convenient for me. lol

Public Bank warning=>

Posted by flyingtomoon2020 > 2020-11-12 17:57 | Report Abuse

Jaks gogogo

Posted by flyingtomoon2020 > 2020-11-12 17:58 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by nicerichman > 2020-11-12 18:06 | Report Abuse

Hi DK, can you please add me to your private group? Thanks

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 18:11 | Report Abuse

Looking back at this old post.
I like this phrase very much
coz times may change but traditional proven effective scam/con methods still remain the same:-

=>
"When enough fake ids repeats the same lies, some suckers will believe and buy. Its just like the fake poker game with 9 conmen and 1 sucker."
=>

Public Bank warning=>

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 18:23 | Report Abuse

firehawk The Group is actively identifying suitable business projects or investments. The future
business projects or investments could be in the existing industries which the Group is
currently operating in, or complementary industries to its existing businesses, or
different industries from its existing businesses. These future business projects or
investments include, amongst others, energy/ power projects, infrastructure and water infrastructure projects. ---- circular to share holders ----

The opportunities in Vietnam are blossom now, is very reasonable for the boss says, to retain the profit from the power plant to finance the other projects ....
08/11/2020 7:43 AM

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT

what @firehawk user is saying is that you can kiss a lot of dividends goodbye.
if monies are reinvested back into Vietnam => Not much Dividends

Not much dividends => Will the Share Price be Good?

You need to ask yourself this Very Important Question. <= VERY IMPORTANT

I am very very sure later ShitFool will also claim that @firehawk is part of my thousands of ids.
lol

=>
"When enough fake ids repeats the same lies, some suckers will believe and buy. Its just like the fake poker game with 9 conmen and 1 sucker."
=>

Public Bank warning=>

hello_VN

58 posts

Posted by hello_VN > 2020-11-12 18:26 | Report Abuse

no need for long winded essays! its crystal clear to everyone who is the manipulator..by the way, making losses? me? best joke of the day!

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 18:37 | Report Abuse

go ahead ban @firehawk from private chat lol

:)

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 18:49 | Report Abuse

Buy or Sell better decide for yourself

and please dun spew out shit when you lose money like example can be seen today.

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 18:56 | Report Abuse

I am still laughing lol

It is a damn good scam/con tactic to create a fake id and claim the fake id is me and ban fake id from chat room

that's the Joke of the Day and of the Century even, Damn Good Conmen at Work

lol

really make my day

will laugh at it for days on end

lol

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 19:05 | Report Abuse

lol
When you do not need to con people to make money you do not need credibility
lol

Fake Credibility and "Fake Truthfulness" is only required when you need to BEG people to buy shares to "help" you out

lol

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

hello_VN

58 posts

Posted by hello_VN > 2020-11-12 20:03 | Report Abuse

I have no choice but to EXPOSE you LYING again and again...you yourself mentioned about changing ID and admitted you have been banned from chat group....so no one is creating fake id and claim the fake id is you and ban fake id from chat room EXCEPT YOU. SHAME ON YOU!

Posted by i3lurker > May 29, 2020 1:37 PM | Report Abuse

Thats a Good Idea

Time for me to change id already

Public Bank warning=>

Posted by i3lurker > May 29, 2020 3:13 PM | Report Abuse

Banning me has no effect.

I dun need to write articles to get suckers to buy and buy so that I can sell my shares.

Public Bank warning=>

i3lurker I am still laughing lol

It is a damn good scam/con tactic to create a fake id and claim the fake id is me and ban fake id from chat room

that's the Joke of the Day and of the Century even, Damn Good Conmen at Work

lol

really make my day

will laugh at it for days on end

lol

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 20:18 | Report Abuse

still at it?
lol

some people need credibility to BEG other people to buy to help them
who is that?
wink wink

Which Fool will follow a Liar with no Credibility to BUY?
lol

if you follow a Liar with no Credibilty to buy you must be the Best Fool in the World

lol

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 20:28 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 20:28 | Report Abuse

A Liar with no Credibility says => BUY!!!
you follow him ???
you must be the Biggest Fool in the World

lol

you should follow the acknowledged Master ShitFool with articles and private chatrooms mah!!!

Posted by hello_VN > Nov 12, 2020 8:03 PM | Report Abuse

I have no choice but to EXPOSE you LYING again and again...you yourself mentioned about changing ID and admitted you have been banned from chat group....so no one is creating fake id and claim the fake id is you and ban fake id from chat room EXCEPT YOU. SHAME ON YOU!

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 20:32 | Report Abuse

I dunno about you loh

When I buy shares I certainly dun take advise to buy from Liars with bad behavior and no credibility inside i3 forum loh

lol

you should instead go follow ShitFools with Articles and private chatrooms

lol

I am telling you this in reply to your post only

lol

Posted by hello_VN > Nov 12, 2020 8:03 PM | Report Abuse

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 20:36 | Report Abuse

hello_VN

later ShitFool will ban you and will expose "evidence" that hello_VN is actually also i3lurker, part of his many ids

lol

@firehawk and @hello VN are both i3Lurker also
that makes sense

lol

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

hello_VN

58 posts

Posted by hello_VN > 2020-11-12 20:38 | Report Abuse

You have no more credibility as you have been exposed slandering DK (conman), insulting those in the chat group (suckers), belittling discussion group and worse of all LYING boldly that someone impersonating you previously in chat group. Poor soul..write more essays yeah!

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 20:41 | Report Abuse

rainfall
careful loh

later you will be banned and as part of i3Lurker few thousands id

Why are all Fools simply follow liar with bad behavior and no credibility inside i3 forum advise to buy ..........
cannot understand why at all

all fools follow Liars

Got ShitFools with articles and private chatrooms to follow mah
instead go follow Liars with bad behavior and no credibility inside i3 forum advise to buy
lol
so silly
lol

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 20:45 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 20:49 |

Post removed.Why?

huahtai98

770 posts

Posted by huahtai98 > 2020-11-12 20:55 | Report Abuse

Why are you worshipping pubic bank...lol

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 21:05 |

Post removed.Why?

hello_VN

58 posts

Posted by hello_VN > 2020-11-12 21:16 | Report Abuse

Adios! Faster go USA and don't come back! We don't welcome LIAR here!

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 21:21 | Report Abuse

still at it?

the Biggest threat to ShitFool is still @firehawk
he might get banned

who wants to ban a liar?
which fools follows liars?

lol

Stock: [JAKS]: JAKS RESOURCES BHD

Nov 8, 2020 7:43 AM | Report Abuse

The Group is actively identifying suitable business projects or investments. The future
business projects or investments could be in the existing industries which the Group is
currently operating in, or complementary industries to its existing businesses, or
different industries from its existing businesses. These future business projects or
investments include, amongst others, energy/ power projects, infrastructure and water infrastructure projects. ---- circular to share holders ----

The opportunities in Vietnam are blossom now, is very reasonable for the boss says, to retain the profit from the power plant to finance the other projects ....

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

MC33

182 posts

Posted by MC33 > 2020-11-12 21:23 | Report Abuse

All and any Bank have writers and they are human ,so the individual has an opinion and writes that.
It is a very conservative statement by PBB that they are wary so if you are savvy investor , you read that and will come to the right conclusion.
If you are newbie , you will think about the statement and try to learn something , ask the veteran investors
After all the statement says something about Jaks which we are all interested in.
Cheers everyone

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 21:24 | Report Abuse

@firehawk is telling you that if you buy Jaks, you wun see money loh
of course ShitFool will claim that @firehawk is actually i3Lurker

lol

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

DK

4,269 posts

Posted by DK > 2020-11-12 22:04 | Report Abuse

added

nicerichman Hi DK, can you please add me to your private group? Thanks
12/11/2020 6:06 PM

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 22:35 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

6,227 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-12 22:39 | Report Abuse

Keep your cool i3lurker. No need to throw tantrums in JAKS forum. JAKS prospect with Vietnam Power plant is real the only unknow is will ALP share vietnam wealth with the shareholders?
So far ALP only enrich himself with free LTIP shares and more to come since he can inssue a total of 15% of NOSH.

DK

4,269 posts

Posted by DK > 2020-11-12 22:42 | Report Abuse

Sslee, not the entire 15% can be given free

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 22:47 | Report Abuse

sslee

@firehawk pointed out the truth in Jaks circular

You need to eat the favorite Chinese food to "pow low" => pork brain
You dun remember your "BFF buy what you understand" also mentioned way back last year 2019 and even before that, that Jaks will reinvest profits?

without your dividends Jaks share price is dead, dead lah
that info told to you last year 2019 already
@firehawk info is NOT new at all

btw congratulations is a sell signal
and we do batch processing
batch makes profit batch sell
coz I noticed you are still sitting on it
and share price has dipped slightly in Armada
if you had sold you could have bought back in

Sslee

6,227 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-12 22:53 | Report Abuse

I3lurker my TP for Armada is 35 cents. So just a waiting game no hurry and quarter result will be out end of month

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 22:54 | Report Abuse

sslee

there is nothing for your BFF to buy in Jaks
you keep an eye on his portfolio and see whether BFF buys Jaks or not?

No?
that tells you something

Sslee

6,227 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-12 22:56 | Report Abuse

So far the LTIP as below:
(a) Date of offer: 24 May 2017
(b) Exercise price of LTIP options offered: RM1.40
(c) Number of LTIP options offered: 24,500,000
(d) Market price of JRB shares on the date of the offer: RM1.58

Date of Offer of LTIP Shares: 30January 2019.
Number of LTIP Shares to the Selected Employees under the 2018 RSP Grant: 38,709,760

Date of Offer of LTIP Shares: 6 October 2020
Number of LTIP Shares to the Selected Employees under the 2018 RSP Grant: 19,945,000.

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 22:56 | Report Abuse

I believe its already turned around.
Of course in Malaysia QR is secret.
We should be like US where can get guidance on earnings

Posted by Sslee > Nov 12, 2020 10:53 PM | Report Abuse

I3lurker my TP for Armada is 35 cents. So just a waiting game no hurry and quarter result will be out end of month

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 23:00 | Report Abuse

sslee

nevermind lah
you argue with facts for what woh.

Actually I remembered that too but not those exact figures.
I only remember concepts always... that its => free money.
Thats all I need to know...
Keep your cool sslee. No need to throw tantrums in JAKS forum.

DK

4,269 posts

Posted by DK > 2020-11-12 23:06 | Report Abuse

Sslee, only two third of the total LTIP maybe given free.

Sslee

6,227 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-12 23:16 | Report Abuse

Haha i3lurker in Malaysia CEO is free to talk to reporter with guidance like:
JAKS Resources Bhd will see a recurring income totalling over RM720 mil per annum over the next 25 years from its upcoming power plant in Vietnam, according to JAKS’ CEO Andy Ang.

But when come to answer questions posted by shareholder in AGM:
Your questions were not answered because those questions fall into either of the following reasons:-

A. In answering the questions, it would not result in a fair and orderly dissemination of information to the market as required under the Bursa listing rules;
B. Confidential and/or price sensitive in nature;
C. Involves speculation or matters that cannot be ascertained accurately;
D. Beyond the scope of shareholder communication;
E. Inappropriate, unreasonable, or irrelevant and hence the Company is not obligated to answer the question; or
F. Inaccurate interpretation or misunderstanding of the facts and matters and hence does not warrant a response from the Company.

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-12 23:22 | Report Abuse

sslee

all kowtim lah.

amended as => "have his communications be monitored by "sslee" before he "talks".

see here =>

https://www.ccn.com/teslas-entire-board-sued-over-elon-musks-trigger-happy-twitter-thumbs/

Under that agreement, Musk agreed to pay a $20 million fine to settle the SEC’s securities fraud charge. He also agreed to step down as chairman of Tesla’s board and have his communications be monitored by Tesla lawyers before he tweets.

hoshe2009

12 posts

Posted by hoshe2009 > 2020-11-12 23:27 | Report Abuse

test

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2020-11-12 23:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by firehawk > Nov 9, 2020 4:29 PM

For those still holding OR .. go to subscribe immediately!

-------------------------------------------------------
For those pm me about the subscription, don't get me wrong. i'm not saying that you can make money from the subscription.

Put it this way ... when i posted this, the OR was already CEASED from trading.
1. if yr OR was from mother share allotment, u add 0.22, unless the new issue listed is less than 0.22, u probably make money.

2. if u bot OR from market,
a) u bot at cheap price 0.22, u add another 0.22 for a new share, so, yr cost is 0.44. Let's say, the new issue listed is 0.30 (this is a bad situation assumption, is NOT a estimation or prediction), then, u lose 0.14, this is still better than u lose 0.22 (lose entirely the cost of buying OR), u only will gain if the price higher than 0.44.

b) u bot at high price 0.32, u add another 0.22 for a new share, so, yr cost is 0.54. Let's say, the new issue listed is 0.30 (this is a bad situation assumption, is NOT a estimation or prediction), then, u lose 0.24, this is still better than u lose 0.32 (lose entirely the cost of buying OR,)u only will gain if the price higher than 0.54.

so, in any cases, u r at better situation if u make subscription. AND the WC given free (1 for 2) is not included in the calculation, it will be even better if it is included.

This is my justification, thanks for not directly tag me telling nonsense that do subscription can make money :-)

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-13 07:32 | Report Abuse

any RI if dun subscribe will always Guaranteed lose money

most RI, if subscribe will lose more money due to 2 factors

1) Replacement of prior losses
2) New capital, means overtrading and new projects require more capital

1) very obviously if RI is to replace prior losses, more losses will follow in the future. => lose more money

3) New Capital that requires more RI means company cannot generate internal funds for new venture or get more from borrowings. Company is too ambitious in expanding. Sometimes the new RI is still not enough. So the Company is still overtrading after RI. Over trading is very high risks. If banks refuse to lend more money for new projects, also means projects is very risky => lose more money

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

Sslee

6,227 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-13 07:35 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 12): Compensation income of RM50.54 million helped to give a strong boost to Star Media Group Bhd’s earnings in the third financial quarter ended Sept 30, 2020 (3QFY20).

The media company’s net profit soared to RM26.92 million in 3QFY20 from RM250,000 a year ago. Quarterly revenue, however, fell 39.4% to RM48.21 million from RM79.58 million previously, according to the bourse filing.

The compensation was for the late delivery of vacant possession of the investment property under construction (IPUC) from Jaks Island Circle Sdn Bhd (JIC).

DK

4,269 posts

Posted by DK > 2020-11-13 08:12 | Report Abuse

The 50m losses has been taken up by Jaks in its Q4 2018 results

i3lurker

13,944 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-13 08:15 | Report Abuse

sslee

I am shocked that things like this can happen!!!!!
Thanks for the info
wink wink

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

DK

4,269 posts

Post a Comment
Market Buzz