JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JAKS (4723)

0.135 - 0.14

41 people like this.

64,793 comment(s). Last comment by jjohnchew 2 days ago

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-18 08:37 | Report Abuse

With ability of China Energy Engineering Group, the power plant sure can be delivered on time to Vietnam Government. Good progress on unit 1 and success is ahead waiting for us!

6,227 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-18 08:42 | Report Abuse

Just a curious question what if ALP refuse to give dividend and press down the shares price in order to give himself the free shares grant under LTIP to save on paying income tax. Will JAKS become a value trap?

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-18 08:43 | Report Abuse

With ability of China Energy Engineering Group, the power plant sure can be delivered on time to Vietnam Government. Good progress on unit 1 and success is ahead waiting for us!

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-18 08:44 | Report Abuse

越南海阳燃煤电厂1号机组336小时可靠性试运行圆满完成!
===============================================
当地时间11月17日17时(北京时间11月17日18时),中国能建投资建设,公司承建的中企在越单笔投资最大的项目——越南海阳2台600兆瓦燃煤电厂项目1号机组336小时可靠性试运行圆满结束,机组运行平稳,性能指标优良,为机组后续临时移交和投入商业运行奠定了坚实的基础。

DK

4,269 posts

Posted by DK > 2020-11-18 08:55 | Report Abuse

Sslee, choose wisely between "what if" and "COD".

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2020-11-18 09:48 | Report Abuse

SSlee. Yes, JAKS could be a value trap. Since you touched on this topic, i would like to comment on your Insas too since i could see that you believe in it a lot? It's not to bash Insas but giving you an objective perspective.
I didn't study Insas in details but i guess the arguement to buy Insas is because the net asset is worth easily RM2 to RM3 vs current share price of less than RM1? Now, that's more than 50% discount and look like a no brainer. However, the share price higheest was only 1.20 in the last 5 years? Now, i had invested in such companies before and would like to share with you my learnt lesson.
Let's give you an example. In my town, there are many 2nd generation rich which liked to brag about their father's fortune. Unfortunately, those riches are NOT theirs, until the father died. Worst, if after father died, mother controls assets.
So, these 2nd generation rich are actually earning a meagre thousands every month and probably wishing their father dead.
I would say Insas would be the same. Why RI when the company so rich?
You were bashing JAKS RI, rightly so. Isn't Insas worst? Yet you are still holding their shares? To me, waste of time.
Well, i HOPED JAKS different. We all hope right...

Sslee Just a curious question what if ALP refuse to give dividend and press down the shares price in order to give himself the free shares grant under LTIP to save on paying income tax. Will JAKS become a value trap?
18/11/2020 8:42 AM

6,227 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-18 10:10 | Report Abuse

Haha at least Insas answer every question I posted during AGM, Insas pay dividend and CEO Dato' Wong is a sincere gentleman

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2020-11-18 10:17 | Report Abuse

How much dividend you collected? Thumbs up for Insas paying dividend and answering your questions. Why Insas raising money when they are so rich? Even if charge the shares to bank already get enough funds right? Let CEO Dato Wong knows, if he doesn't know any bankers, i can intro haha

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-18 10:21 | Report Abuse

human

196 posts

Posted by human > 2020-11-18 10:27 | Report Abuse

seem those sold off before ex right or didnt subscribe right become very bitter and repeating the broken records of speculations.
What does these people gain from these?
Become annoyance to those that subscribe right and benefit?
superiority complex that think himself very smart not subscribe to right even the facts show the contrary ?
hope that the bad mouth speculation can bring down the price to prove himself smarter than the rest?
What is the purpose of forum discussion if without facts and pure speculation?
Is this not tiring that the forum users attack each other instead of facts based discussion?

6,227 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-18 10:28 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2020-10-04-story-h1514447264-Insas_In_giving_we_receive.jsp

Dear Windy1974,
Your guess is as good as my from reading the above blog as of why insas raising money.

And by the way according to leno the RPS at RM 1.00 interset 3.8% with free warrants is a way to reward shareholder or according to stocraider to goreng Insas shares price.

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-18 10:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-18 10:29 | Report Abuse

越南海阳燃煤电厂1号机组336小时可靠性试运行圆满完成!
===============================================
当地时间11月17日17时(北京时间11月17日18时),中国能建投资建设,公司承建的中企在越单笔投资最大的项目——越南海阳2台600兆瓦燃煤电厂项目1号机组336小时可靠性试运行圆满结束,机组运行平稳,性能指标优良,为机组后续临时移交和投入商业运行奠定了坚实的基础。

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2020-11-18 10:35 | Report Abuse

Sslee. Okla, you are getting 2sen dividend a year. Not bad la, better than savings account. At least you are getting more than the 2nd generation rich haha.
Sorry for me to conclude that, this Insas boss same as the MUI boss. Probably better than MUI boss. I won't waste time in such high asset worth companies unless i know their sons gonna poison them haha. Best of luck

6,227 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-18 11:17 | Report Abuse

Haha deMusangking,
I ask questions when i do not know the answers but you always wet dream with Ms. JAKS and no questions ask

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-18 11:23 | Report Abuse

Investors always feel doubt and worry on the power plant progress. The good news from CEEC 越南海阳燃煤电厂1号机组336小时可靠性试运行圆满完成 has fully cleared the doubt and uncertainty. Thus..17/Nov/2020 is a historical moment for JAKS.

Ben Chang

Posted by Ben Chang > 2020-11-18 11:28 | Report Abuse

invest for earn money .if feel confuse better go other counter. don't waste time .I am jaks holders and confident jaks next two years performance.

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2020-11-18 21:21 | Report Abuse

This sohai trader is not sohai at all

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/sohaitrader/2019-12-18-story249147.jsp

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-18 23:19 | Report Abuse

JAKS rights issue oversubscribed by 28.71%
===========================================
The good respond of the right issue is solid evident of investors confident toward JAKS future prospect.

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-19 07:33 | Report Abuse

you should top up more today
possible profit of RM1.40 per share easily

TP as follows:-
Normal if company not Jaks => TP = RM3.50

Less Fake ids with wild accusations to break market sentiment minus 50 sen

Less Fake ids with Vulgar words to break market sentiment minus 50 sen

Less ShitFool to break market sentiment minus 50 sen

so calculation as follows:- 3.50 - 0.50 - 0.50 - 0.50 => RM2.00 per share

since share price today is still less than RM0.60
due to wild accusations and vulgar words to break market sentiment and stop people from buying.

There is still an upside of RM1.40 per share

=>
"When enough fake ids repeats the same lies, some suckers will believe and buy. Its just like the fake poker game with 9 conmen and 1 sucker."
=>

Public Bank warning=>
"All told, we are still wary over the various dilutive equity fund raisings done so far to meet its liquidity demands and the poor execution especially on its property business."

[This information from Public Bank is brought just for you from i3lurker the liar with bad behavior and no credibility inside i3 forum.]

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-19 07:35 | Report Abuse

agree
thats why ShitFool must STOP people from buying

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > Nov 18, 2020 11:19 PM | Report Abuse

The good respond of the right issue is solid evident of investors confident toward JAKS future prospect.

=>
"When enough fake ids repeats the same lies, some suckers will believe and buy. Its just like the fake poker game with 9 conmen and 1 sucker."
=>

Public Bank warning=>
"All told, we are still wary over the various dilutive equity fund raisings done so far to meet its liquidity demands and the poor execution especially on its property business."

[This information from Public Bank is brought just for you from i3lurker the liar with bad behavior and no credibility inside i3 forum.]

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-19 08:19 |

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-19 08:20 |

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-19 08:20 | Report Abuse

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-19 08:21 | Report Abuse

its a BUY
its a BUY when you see wild accusations
its a BUY when you see a lot of Vulgar and Nazi Shit words

These are SHOCK tactics used for more than 30 years in BURSA to BREAK market sentiment and STOP people from buying shares.
Now same tactics used to prevent Jaks shares from going UP.

Breaking Market Sentiment tactics had been very successful so far
as you can see share price is still very very cheap.

Once share price goes up even a little bit,
the same wild accusations
and Nazi Vulgar Shit words will come out to stop people from buying Jaks shares.

Posted by Sslee > Nov 18, 2020 11:17 AM | Report Abuse

Haha deMusangking,
I ask questions when i do not know the answers but you always wet dream with Ms. JAKS and no questions as

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-19 08:22 |

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-19 08:23 | Report Abuse

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-19 08:29 | Report Abuse

Got profit immediately take profit once reach personal TP
Dun be greedy coz long term the share price may drift down very very low

thats because what ShitFool is doing will permanently affect and damage Karma
ShitFool now doing a turning over operasi to change Good Karma to Bad Karma

using Vulgar Nazi Shit Words and Fake Accusations will ultimately doom the long term price of this share to be very very low due to Bad Karma

the long term share price of Jaks could revert back to 60 to 80 sen
thats the end result from changing Good Karma to Bad Karma using Fake accusations and Nazi Vulgar Shit Words.

Long Term Bad Karma Share Price => 60 to 80 sen

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

6,227 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-19 08:37 | Report Abuse

Good morning i3lurker,
I do not understand why people did not subscribed to their entitlement and also did not sold their JAKS-OR. Are they newbies and thought after JAKS-OR expired the JAKS-OR will be automatic converted to JAKS shares and free warrants?

6,227 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-19 08:41 | Report Abuse

By the way DK is sincere on his write up about Vietnam power plant but that is the easy part the difficult part is to get to know ALP/BOD/Management and can ALP/BOD/Management be trusted.

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-19 08:49 | Report Abuse

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2020-11-19 08:52 | Report Abuse

I am reposting this for the glove investors to ponder.

https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2020/11/19/recovery-play-gains-strength-on-bursa

Windy1974 Huahtai98. I was trying to make 2 points.
1st. During the Covid 19 in March, most investors are in denial, including me. We always HOPED Covid 19 would go away soon. In fact, during MCO i booked Airbnb in Tokyo for my year end trip. While air fares etc could carry forward, my Tokyo airbnb refused me refund. Now, vaccine is here and people invested in gloves still being optimistics. Very obvious from top articles in i3 forum right? Ya, gloves demand won't disappear overnight, but ASP would normalise? I invested in Top glove too. Honestly, sleepless nights la because of the high valuation. Every time got slight news of vaccine, can't sleep well. I just wanna remind people who invested in gloves not to repeat mistake of investors in traditional counters in March/April.
2nd. Don't overcommit no matter how confident you are. Invest with money you have and you don't need to use

Windy1974 wow. JAKS OR timing is impeccable. Have you read Pfizer's announcement on vaccine effectiveness? During March/April, investors in old economy were in denial. Would the glove holders do the same? Denial it's the start of fall? I wonder whether the so called investment legend has exited glove stocks since lately keep promoting hard? If i chase high on gloves, i will be having sleepless night tonight.
I remembered a young man in JAKS forum claiming that he borrowed heavily to invest in JAKS and it's a failed safe investment. I have learnt early in life the hard way that nothing is failed safe. Just a reminder not to be over confident in anything in life.
09/11/2020 9:28 PM

huahtai98 Dont really get what you are trying to put across...
09/11/2020 10:24 PM
11/11/2020 11:15 AM

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-19 08:55 | Report Abuse

Thats why I always insist that newbies take seminars now called webinars from BURSA itself or securities firms.

ShitFools inside chat rooms usually point ONLY to himself
and or keep silent on OR just to benefit himself

thats very very Bad Karma indeed.
I would NOT like to earn money this way
money is not worth those sinful methods of earning it.

Everyday spew out Fake Accusations and Vulgar Shit Nazi words to convert Good Karma to Bad Karma coz the ShitFool finds benefits of buying cheap shares. There is a long term effect indeed.

Posted by Sslee > Nov 19, 2020 8:37 AM | Report Abuse

Good morning i3lurker,
I do not understand why people did not subscribed to their entitlement and also did not sold their JAKS-OR. Are they newbies and thought after JAKS-OR expired the JAKS-OR will be automatic converted to JAKS shares and free warrants?

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-19 09:28 | Report Abuse

human

196 posts

Posted by human > 2020-11-19 10:04 | Report Abuse

sslee please talk facts, I know u bitter of Jaks bod.
Many company with good bod and owner but some of these investment become value trap for shareholders because the owner do not care of price performance.
Some company bod are controversial, the owner carried out corporate exercise to benefit themselves as shareholders which also benefit retail shareholders.
KLSE has been like that for decades.

To speculate the bod future behavior is not sensible since no one can predict ones future behavior, I doubt anyone can even accurately predict ones neighbors future behavior.

Example for Jaks case, the RI benefit lots of existing shareholders.
Property development business exited according to 2019 agm statement.
Power Plant unit 1 2020 completion according to 2019 agm statement.
These are the facts.

Hope no offence taken, I respect you on the consistent pursue of listed company corporate governance.

I dont agree DK effort of writing fact and figure articles are easy works, these articles has lots of information, require deep understanding of various valuation method and competitor performance of power sectors. This take many hours of hardworks.

While speculation of bod future behavior is futile exercise.

Tom Lim

Posted by Tom Lim > 2020-11-19 13:04 | Report Abuse

DK ,can you add me ,thanks.

6,227 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-19 13:17 | Report Abuse

Example for Jaks case, the RI benefit lots of existing shareholders.

Fact check:
In what way the dilutive RI benefit existing shareholders?

Do RI benefit those shareholders that do not know how to subscribe for the RI nor to sell the JAKS-OR?

Who will benefit the most when with billion of NOSH and the Board is free to allocate 15% max for LTIP?

huahtai98

770 posts

Posted by huahtai98 > 2020-11-19 14:19 | Report Abuse

Aiya...Publc bank warning is getting mouldy oredi la
Please la ..Dont sell mouldy bread here everyday.