JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JAKS (4723)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.135 - 0.14

Trading Volume

41 people like this.

64,793 comment(s). Last comment by jjohnchew 2 days ago

i3lurker

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-16 14:40 | Report Abuse

new TP ~ 47 sen

@hello_VN aka Hello_Vietnam is 100% totally correct

///@hello_VN liked this post so much that he highlighted it

"When enough fake ids repeats the same lies, some suckers will believe and buy. Its just like the fake poker game with 9 conmen and 1 sucker."///

hello_VN

58 posts

Posted by hello_VN > 2020-11-16 15:10 | Report Abuse

haiyaaaaa i3lurker a.k.a i3LIAR..you need to be reminded everyday?

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-16 15:11 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-16 15:12 | Report Abuse

I am very free to play with you i3lucker...

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-16 15:12 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-16 16:49 | Report Abuse

there is a DIRECT correlation

once you see hello_VN posts something silly => Jaks share price sure goes down

you can use this as a SELL signal

"When enough fake ids repeats the same lies, some suckers will believe and buy. Its just like the fake poker game with 9 conmen and 1 sucker."///

i3lurker

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-16 16:52 | Report Abuse

100% correct

once you DO NOT see hello_VN posts something silly => Jaks share price sure goes UP

you can use this as a BUY signal

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-16 16:57 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-16 16:57 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-16 17:12 | Report Abuse

been using forums for more than 30 years

people always use "spew hatred" to push down share prices
had always been like this to short Jaks shares

nothing new
should come out with new ideas, instead of using old tricks

100% correct

hello_VN

58 posts

Posted by hello_VN > 2020-11-16 17:23 | Report Abuse

i3lurker a.k.a. i3LIAR is such a pathetic soul. Caught lying pants down and now continue spreading lies? Told you no money, don't buy stock..you so mentally challenged to understand that? hilarious tp, no doubt you are losing money..

Posted by wcsinvestor > 2020-11-16 17:50 | Report Abuse

Dear DK, Please add me to the private group. Thank you

i3lurker

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-16 17:56 | Report Abuse

share market is about market sentiment
market sentiment is VERY VERY important
best way to kill market sentiment is to spew out hatred and vulgar words

this mentally affects some people and prevents them from buying
leaving the short seller free to push share prices down

100% correct

DK

4,269 posts

Posted by DK > 2020-11-16 18:16 | Report Abuse

added

wcsinvestor Dear DK, Please add me to the private group. Thank you
16/11/2020 5:50 PM

i3lurker

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-16 18:20 | Report Abuse

I first saw use of accusations,
lies
and vulgar words to break market sentiments more than 30 years ago.

Investlah forums was the same.
i3 also the same

people buy based on market sentiment

once you start to see wild accusations and vulgar words
that day you must short the counter.

Luckily, the minute hello_VN started wild accusations,
I immediately started shorting daily.

Luckily also sold off today at 61 sen and bought back cheaper
if you see more wild accusations and foul vulgar words tomorrow better start selling.

=>
"When enough fake ids repeats the same lies, some suckers will believe and buy. Its just like the fake poker game with 9 conmen and 1 sucker."
=>

Public Bank warning=>
"All told, we are still wary over the various dilutive equity fund raisings done so far to meet its liquidity demands and the poor execution especially on its property business."

[This information from Public Bank is brought just for you from i3lurker the liar with bad behavior and no credibility inside i3 forum.]

i3lurker

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-16 18:37 | Report Abuse

Same Modus Operandi for 30 plus years already

The minute the Guy comes out with Wild Accusations and Foul Vulgar Words
You cannot hesitate, just short it.

Just short the shares
I started shorting at 64 sen
see like today, more Wild Accusations and Foul Vulgar Words
so of course Shorting makes more money

sure 100% make money one.
The Guy's objective of Wild Accusations and Foul Vulgar Words is to break market sentiment and PREVENT people from buying.
That means short Jaks share will make more money

STOP BUYING and START SELLING.

Luckily also sold off today at 61 sen and bought back cheaper
if you see more wild accusations and foul vulgar words tomorrow better start selling.

=>
"When enough fake ids repeats the same lies, some suckers will believe and buy. Its just like the fake poker game with 9 conmen and 1 sucker."
=>

Public Bank warning=>
"All told, we are still wary over the various dilutive equity fund raisings done so far to meet its liquidity demands and the poor execution especially on its property business."

[This information from Public Bank is brought just for you from i3lurker the liar with bad behavior and no credibility inside i3 forum.]

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-16 18:44 |

Post removed.Why?

Post removed.Why?

Post removed.Why?

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-16 18:53 | Report Abuse

I say
no effect loh

Did I not tell you that people been spewing Wild Accusations and Vulgar Words to break market sentiment for 30 plus years?
Stop people from buying?

or maybe Vulgar Words => Tomorrow sell
but because I know about it so => Tomorrow buy

maybe its a reverse reverse so => Tomorrow sell

whatever
:)
STOP BUYING and START SELLING!!!!

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

i3lurker

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-16 19:10 | Report Abuse

You saw Wild Accusations
You saw Vulgar Words

to break market sentiment
STOP people from buying

tomorrow you better
STOP BUYING and START SELLING!!!!

lets make money together by shorting Jaks shares

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

hello_VN

58 posts

Posted by hello_VN > 2020-11-16 20:45 | Report Abuse

(A) Wild accusation is when i3lurker spewing venom on the following,

i) Cheating Conman Shitfu
ii) Suckers..(all members in chat group)
iii) Private chatrooms with fake ideas (>1000 members will give you middle finger)
iv) Unrealistic and fear mongering of newbies - TP 0.47

Posted by i3lurker > Jun 16, 2020 11:56 AM | Report Abuse

What those Cheating Conman Shitfu do to get Suckers to buy is to just fill up those private chatrooms with fake ideas that underwriters will buy.

Posted by i3lurker > Nov 16, 2020 2:40 PM | Report Abuse

new TP ~ 47 sen

(B) Bloody LIAR is when i3lurker lying he did not change ID and has not been banned from chat group,

Posted by i3lurker > May 29, 2020 1:37 PM | Report Abuse

Thats a Good Idea
Time for me to change id already

Posted by i3lurker > May 29, 2020 3:13 PM | Report Abuse

Banning me has no effect.
I dun need to write articles to get suckers to buy and buy so that I can sell my shares.

From day one no one falsely accuse you. YOU YOURSELF mentioned all the above. Its appalling for a person with so call 30 yrs of investment experiences to make such unprofessional statements.

You have LOST ALL CREDIBILITY to give any unbiased evaluation/comment related to stock.

I'm not surprise you are actually having 1 year experience repeating 30 times. Suggest you to get frequent mental check up especially during this Covid-MCO & POST MCO period.

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2020-11-16 20:55 | Report Abuse

i3 lurker. TQ for highlighting the public bank report. Indeed, it still linger in my head why public bank stopped following JAKS. That's also part of the reason i decided to quit JAKS few months back.
I am willing to give JAKS another chance since the Vietnam pp is not an illusion.
However, i reckon it's unfair to call DK a liar. RI etc has nothing to do with DK. If you doubt DK's profit calculation, let's show your calculation otherwise?
Since JAKS forum is really not active, please do everyone a favour by posting your PBB reminder every page instead of spamming it. While my world doesn't revolve around i3, it's getting annoying.
TQ

Sslee

6,227 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-16 21:11 | Report Abuse

Haha i3lurker get angry and turn into green incredible hulk. Only Aseng know how to pacify him.
He miss Aseng so much.

By the way thank you for your Armada now it is 26cents waiting for the good quarter to push higher

liyasari

18 posts

Posted by liyasari > 2020-11-16 22:23 | Report Abuse

DK add me

liyasari

18 posts

Posted by liyasari > 2020-11-16 22:23 | Report Abuse

When rights share be listed?

YeahLoo

46 posts

Posted by YeahLoo > 2020-11-17 00:08 | Report Abuse

26/11

Posted by wcsinvestor > 2020-11-17 09:25 | Report Abuse

How can we know whether part or whole portion of the subscription is being accepted before 26 Nov?

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2020-11-17 10:21 | Report Abuse

You subscribe via OR right? If yes, will be accepted. Only if you subscribe to unsubscribe OR, then that's dependant upon acceptance. However, i don't think anyone are entitled to those as Kenanga and ALP already underwrite those unsubscribe shares. At 0.22 per share, it's a no brainer to underwrite

wcsinvestor How can we know whether part or whole portion of the subscription is being accepted before 26 Nov?
17/11/2020 9:25 AM

DK

4,269 posts

Posted by DK > 2020-11-17 10:30 | Report Abuse

Kenanga and malacca securities are underwriters. They are "buyers of last resort". Those who applied for excess shares will be entitled to unsubscribed shares, if any. Note that ALP is not an underwriter, he pledged to subscribe for 50m worth of RI via excess application. Hence, you have to fight with ALP in excess share allotment.

DK

4,269 posts

Posted by DK > 2020-11-17 10:31 | Report Abuse

The result of RI application will be known tomorrow.

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2020-11-17 11:21 | Report Abuse

DK. So excess shares allocation on ballot basis? Otherwise, ALP 50m application already fully absorbed all excess.
Thanks for clarifying

DK

4,269 posts

Posted by DK > 2020-11-17 11:37 | Report Abuse

There is a basis for fair allotment. It goes by a few stages. First is based on existing holdings, then based on amount of excess application and so on until unsubscribed shares are fully allotted. Of course, APL has upper hand due to his large shareholdings.

i3lurker

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-17 16:05 | Report Abuse

sslee

You are welcome
also market consolidation will start again very soon

I would like to express extreme gratitude and much thanks to hello_VN for starting the sell off of Jaks shares
hello_VN did a VERY GOOD JOB preventing people from buying by breaking market sentiment. Such a good DOG

today again made some coffee money from SHORTING Jaks shares

Posted by Sslee > Nov 16, 2020 9:11 PM | Report Abuse

Haha i3lurker get angry and turn into green incredible hulk. Only Aseng know how to pacify him.
He miss Aseng so much.

By the way thank you for your Armada now it is 26cents waiting for the good quarter to push higher

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

i3lurker

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-17 16:14 | Report Abuse

dah tutup kedai
up or down dun care

already made money today for Guinness Stout Time
Cheers

but I think @Hello_VN panicked a lot of people into selling
once panicked price may continue moving down !!!!
Good Dog!!!

:)

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

pjseow

2,264 posts

Posted by pjseow > 2020-11-17 16:23 | Report Abuse

The formation of RCEP , more labour intensive low end or middle end industries will be transferred to Vietnam. Demand for electricity will further increased . Jaks has resolved 3 key issues of late . The right issues resolve cash flow issues. The selling off of its property business stop the bleeding of many years. The completion dates of its power plant is getting more and certain. These augurs well for Jaks.

i3lurker

13,943 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-11-17 17:53 | Report Abuse

hello_VN appeared today with a SELL signal
so tomorrow should still be a shorting day

maybe conspiracy theories say since everybody knows tomorrow is a shorting day then as a surprise it must be a GAP UP day to 65 sen

maybe its a reverse reverse case again so end up tomorrow another SHORTING DAY !!! GAP DOWN to 55 sen instead

whatever the case tomorrow
all are grateful to hello_VN for the SELL SIGNAL today
Keep up the good work. Good Dog. Sit.

=>
=>

Public Bank warning=>

Posted by TamanOrkid > 2020-11-17 19:44 | Report Abuse

Latest trail run 336 hours for unit 1 completed sucessfully ..

hello_VN

58 posts

Posted by hello_VN > 2020-11-17 20:52 | Report Abuse

It seems that i3lurker a.k.a. i3LIAR unable to provide any form of calculations, despite request from others in this forum. This is basic example of talk only, zero credibility with 30 years of conning history. He was caught pant down for wild accusation and lying as per item (A) and (B). Besides, he is barking 3 times today trying to overwhelm this forum with his baseless statements. Remember, hello_VN is merely a greeting, but Real Dog Lurks ok.. This time you are a BAD DOG for simply barking. You have been neutered previously in chat group and now only howling like eunuch dog. Dog meat may be famous in VN but eunuch dog will be immediately rejected!

(A) Wild accusation is when i3lurker spewing venom on the following,

i) Cheating Conman Shitfu
ii) Suckers..(all members in chat group)
iii) Private chatrooms with fake ideas (>1000 members will give you middle finger)
iv) Unrealistic and fear mongering of newbies - TP 0.47

Posted by i3lurker > Jun 16, 2020 11:56 AM | Report Abuse

What those Cheating Conman Shitfu do to get Suckers to buy is to just fill up those private chatrooms with fake ideas that underwriters will buy.

Posted by i3lurker > Nov 16, 2020 2:40 PM | Report Abuse

new TP ~ 47 sen

(B) Bloody LIAR is when i3lurker lying he did not change ID and has not been banned from chat group, spreading lies

Posted by i3lurker > May 29, 2020 1:37 PM | Report Abuse

Thats a Good Idea
Time for me to change id already

Posted by i3lurker > May 29, 2020 3:13 PM | Report Abuse

Banning me has no effect.
I dun need to write articles to get suckers to buy and buy so that I can sell my shares.

DreamCruiser

1,091 posts

Posted by DreamCruiser > 2020-11-17 20:53 | Report Abuse

Haiiyyaahhh!

DreamCruiser

1,091 posts

Posted by DreamCruiser > 2020-11-17 20:54 | Report Abuse

Down 4.2%!

DreamCruiser

1,091 posts

Apa sudah jadi nih!

DreamCruiser

1,091 posts

Itu investors semua habis lari oh

DreamCruiser

1,091 posts

Posted by DreamCruiser > 2020-11-17 20:55 | Report Abuse

Lagi apa macam

DreamCruiser

1,091 posts

Better start improving fast la

DreamCruiser

1,091 posts

Good luck

Posted by Value_Investor_888 > 2020-11-17 22:46 | Report Abuse

越南海阳燃煤电厂1号机组336小时可靠性试运行圆满完成!
===============================================
当地时间11月17日17时(北京时间11月17日18时),中国能建投资建设,公司承建的中企在越单笔投资最大的项目——越南海阳2台600兆瓦燃煤电厂项目1号机组336小时可靠性试运行圆满结束,机组运行平稳,性能指标优良,为机组后续临时移交和投入商业运行奠定了坚实的基础。

human

196 posts

Posted by human > 2020-11-17 23:03 | Report Abuse

this debunk all the false speculations.
1) exit property development, 2) complete unit 1 end 2020 which the bod mentioned in 2019 agm all happen accordingly.
u can dislike the bod or management, what mentioned and promised in 2019 agm all fulfilled.
These are the actual facts.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz