HUP SENG INDUSTRIES BHD

KLSE (MYR): HUPSENG (5024)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.83 - 0.835

Trading Volume

9 people like this.

4,610 comment(s). Last comment by lionel messi 1 week ago

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Indisputable.

jinghee

134 posts

Posted by jinghee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

any one heard that hup seng have 1 oven is out of order?

Sardin

807 posts

Posted by Sardin > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Ya. But it happened quite a few months ago. So they moved some of the worker to work additional night shift. That's the reason Q4 is still able to shine.The oven out because order too good it got over heated. After repaired the sales will soar higher.

Posted by lionel messi > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

This is great info for shareholders and potential investors. Very transparent to make informed buy, sell or hold decisions. Keep it coming Sardin. Much appreciated.

jinghee

134 posts

Posted by jinghee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

@sardin. Thanks for the info. But I heard the oven only can repair ready in 2nd half. The oven out of order in mid of Nov. So the affected result for last QR is only 1.5 month. Worry this QR is full 3 months sure will affect a bit biz.

Sardin

807 posts

I anticipate the impact is minor because in the past 3 years the production was far from full capacity so I think temporary knock out of one old production line would not loose much sales compare to Q4. We are actually buying because of anticipated better result starts from 2H 2024. Don't forget the advanced totally brand new gas fired production line that is to be setup. If you are worried go and find in local mall any serious prolong out of stock of the crackers. Answer is NO, I have been observing for 2 months. Haha.

Sardin

807 posts

In fact, the biggest concern should be demand for the product and profit margin. I mention these 2 only because dividend policy is crystal clear. A temporary minor production problem is a good distract to me and some of us.But I also think the management should have done better about the maintenance.

faruqie

32 posts

Posted by faruqie > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

no one

Posted by UpUpRocket > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Hup Seng is commendable, well-managed. That's why it's making money and we are getting dividends. I think we can continue to make money.

Posted by lionel messi > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

I like your confidence @UpUpRocket. Hopefully this humble biscuit will deliver good dividends for their loyal shareholders.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz