MALAYSIA STEEL WORKS (KL)BHD

KLSE (MYR): MASTEEL (5098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.54%)

Day's Change

0.315 - 0.33

Trading Volume

18 people like this.

14,813 comment(s). Last comment by rizal2020 1 day ago

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-03-16 20:23 | Report Abuse

Just believe him, Teamrocket. We must not fight each other here.

He had tried to offer his best

Ooi Teik Bee

11,481 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-16 20:23 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,481 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-16 20:29 |

Post removed.Why?

TeamRocket

4,633 posts

Posted by TeamRocket > 2018-03-16 20:40 | Report Abuse

There is no proof to show because it’s in your mind. Anyway I don care because I don own any of this share now, but you will know yourself better if you ever think of making use your privilege for self benefit.
“Honesty is a very expensive gift, don’t expect it from cheap people.” Warren buffet said this for some reasons.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,481 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-16 20:41 | Report Abuse

Why you attack me ?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,481 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-16 20:43 |

Post removed.Why?

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-16 20:59 | Report Abuse

@TeamRocket and Masteel forumers, and sifu OTB,

Aiyah.. can everyone agree to have a timeout, and take a weekend break from the stress of stock market, no point spend your weekend here,to harp on same issue, get stress, high blood pressure etc etc..

Everybody already make their own good points but let's be realistic, to expect one to admit wrong in a public debate/argument only reflect on our inexperience in life and our too harsh attitude towards people..

let's give time for everyone to reflect and plan for a rewarding week ahead, isnt that more beneficial for all ?
Let's see if the market recover next week and then no more issue right ?

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-16 21:02 | Report Abuse

tonight got all england badminton QF LCW vs Lindan , let's hope LCW can win...

Ooi Teik Bee

11,481 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-16 21:03 | Report Abuse

NoPlayBall,

Thank you for your advice.
I do not wish to write in I3.
If the attack is unreasonable, I will fight back.

Thank you.
Ooi

Posted by williamlim94 > 2018-03-16 21:30 | Report Abuse

Mr ooi, i have send you a message in your Fb inbox. Thank you

paktua73

18,283 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2018-03-16 21:36 | Report Abuse

Last all be back warm n relieve..
No body perfect..
But..
Respect is high moral value..
Why still sell dirty hater?

Old man just
pencen old man
Always respect every one

Tut tut

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-03-16 21:37 | Report Abuse

Agreed

Ooi Teik Bee

11,481 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-16 21:56 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by williamlim94 > 2018-03-16 21:57 | Report Abuse

Mr ooi, time will prove everything. I have send u fb inbox about my view in masteel.
Because im work in construction firm

GG_Liang

1,008 posts

Posted by GG_Liang > 2018-03-16 23:04 | Report Abuse

Sleep2

Posted by Azman Mohamad Zanal > 2018-03-16 23:07 | Report Abuse

No need to hentam hentam la...just relax..everybody responsible for their own share...no body perfect...sometimes profit sometimes lost...all know 2018 market sentiment not good...just pray masteel to rebound..

lincm86

168 posts

Posted by lincm86 > 2018-03-16 23:30 | Report Abuse

Seeing too many cyber scolding lately.. It's like little children playing games, lose already start to scold people...

Win already act like a boss.

Do we have to behave like this? What's the point of proving yourself rightful on the internet by discriminating others?

Otb, although I do not know you personally, I seen your advice and believe that the action of one counts. Don't need to react or respond to some people, just continue to do what you think is right. You can choose to spend your time more wisely and enjoy life.

Regards,
Lin

tecpower

3,536 posts

Posted by tecpower > 2018-03-16 23:40 | Report Abuse

KOREA STEEL SHAPES (Korean steel stocks)
https://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/overview/007280.KS

Hi Steel (Korean steel stocks)
https://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/chart/071090.KS

Posco (Korean steel stocks)
https://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/chart/005490.KS

tecpower

3,536 posts

Posted by tecpower > 2018-03-16 23:41 | Report Abuse

Steel | 2016-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar ... - Trading Economics
https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/steel

tecpower

3,536 posts

Posted by tecpower > 2018-03-16 23:47 | Report Abuse

South Korea's steel export to the US --- 12%
https://www.trade.gov/steel/countries/pdfs/2017/q2/exports-korea.pdf

Sslee

6,277 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-03-17 00:14 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Please find in your good heart to forgive those who wronged you, jailed you, slandered you, betrayed you, cheated you, conned you, offended you, hurt you and inflict pain on you. Forgiving others and forgiving ourselves. By forgiving we set ourselves free, so that we can find peace and move on.
Saya mengucapkan; “Selamat Hari Raya Nyepi Tahun Baru Saka 1940” Greeting from Indonesia and to all Malaysians have a good weekend.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/151021.jsp

Thank you

GG_Liang

1,008 posts

Posted by GG_Liang > 2018-03-17 08:40 | Report Abuse

16/03/2018 23:07

lincm86 Seeing too many cyber scolding lately.. It's like little children playing games, lose already start to scold people...

Win already act like a boss.

Regards,
Lin
16/03/2018 23:30

Lol.. thats Otb...recommended share A. Didn't ask people A to cut loss. Recommended share B. People surely have no money to buy share B. Share B went up. Bragging on I3 like he's the best in world. Totally ignoring people A. Then repeat the cycle of recommending share A and B alike scenario.

Otb was the one that started to curse me as well. Because I criticized his unethical way of making money. As a senior. What a shameless senior. I admit what I do could affect his earning. But I have the right to tell the truth. People have the right to know the truth. If you have done nothing wrong. You shouldnt be afraid right?

People are manipulative. Things are not always what it seems. If you killed someone and acting like a innocent baby at court doesn't mean you're innocent. If you don't know anything. Stop acting like a hero. Nobody knows you. No one cares

I just want all newbies to see the clear picture. I just can't stand his fangirls exaggerated praise and giving the wrong impression to newbies. Don't simply believe in things that sound too good to be true. Be a wise investor

cpng

1,575 posts

Posted by cpng > 2018-03-17 09:03 | Report Abuse

中国昨晚的钢铁期货夜盘又下跌,大家小心注意。
http://gu.sina.cn/ft/hq/nf.php?symbol=RB0

Ooi Teik Bee

11,481 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-17 10:17 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,481 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-17 10:17 | Report Abuse

Posted by itch > Mar 16, 2018 02:30 PM | Report Abuse

Mr. Ooi,

you are not responsible to him. He is not even your subscriber. He chose not to pay and stinge but yet criticize when he gets 2nd or 3rd hand information from others. What right does he have to criticize u when most subscribers like us also never complain? I suggest you stop replying him and focus on your subscribers. Help us win back some money from this poor market sentiment! Hahaha

Ooi Teik Bee

11,481 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-17 10:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by Henly > Mar 16, 2018 09:50 AM | Report Abuse

@OTB, I support you regardless of all the bad mouths and bad words against you. What you have to do is to ignore them. People like GG_Liang, TOM the washing machine are not worthy of respond from you. They are junks and rubbishes no matters what facts and figure you throw at them.

You have to concentrate only to those who appreciate your work. In that sense you can see things more open, clearer and better. Full stop

Ooi Teik Bee

11,481 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-17 10:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by Henly > Mar 16, 2018 10:26 AM | Report Abuse

@GG_Liang, Bad mouth is always stink, dirty and rubbishes. Unfriend and no friend

I never say i'm good, I appreciate OTB works and i made money out of it. 我要说声谢谢, Money is made through knowledge, I never said I'm good even i'm more than 20 years in steel industries.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,481 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-17 10:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by BuLLRam > Mar 16, 2018 03:14 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo...alamakk...still many cbai whiners still whining???...nobody forced u to follow any free advice to buy or sell here. why u cipek still whining like ponda pussies here.???niamah la...real kokokokokokokokkkk....

Ooi Teik Bee

11,481 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-17 10:26 | Report Abuse

To all my subscribers lost money on Masteel,
I apologize for my mistake.
I will recommend Masteel again when buy signal appears provided next quarter result is good.

Thank you.
Ooi

Ooi Teik Bee

11,481 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-17 10:26 | Report Abuse

I will stop here.
The attackers can write what they like.

No more answering from me.

Thank you.
Ooi

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-03-17 10:33 | Report Abuse

Have a nice weekend OTB sir... that's the only thing matter.

tecpower

3,536 posts

Posted by tecpower > 2018-03-17 10:40 | Report Abuse

Short run stock overreaction: Evidence from Bursa Malaysia

The objective of this paper is to discuss evidence of short run stock overreaction with respect to the arrival of dramatic events in the Malaysian stock market. The findings reveal that Malaysian stock market overreacts to economic crisis and extraordinary political events. The study shows significant overreaction behaviour existed in this market upon announcement of the removal of the deputy prime minister and announcement of the resignation of the prime minister. In contrast, evidence of underreaction was detected upon announcement of the national election. With regards to dramatic international events, Malaysian stock markets only disclose evidence of stock overreaction behaviour to SARS outbreak.
https://uitm.pure.elsevier.com/en/publications/short-run-stock-overreaction-evidence-from-bursa-malaysia

tecpower

3,536 posts

Posted by tecpower > 2018-03-17 10:44 | Report Abuse

SUMMARY
This study find that Malaysian stock market has significantly overreacts to
economic events. Findings of the study have documented significant evidence
of stock overreaction where loser has significantly outperformed winner in both
periods. These results suggest that investors overreact to abnormal economic
activity. During this period of time, a series of positive news about a stock might
have boosted investors’ confidence and thus causing them to highly overvalue the
securities. Once they realized of the overvaluation, and take corrective action,
stock prices reverse in the subsequent period. The opposite is true for a series of
negative news.
The study also finds that Bursa Malaysia overreacts to surprises in political
news. Unexpected events namely the removal of the DPM and resignation of PM
have caused investors to overreact. Well announced events like announcement of
general election appear not to significantly caused investors overreaction behaviour
in the stock market.
Unlike test for economic and domestic events that support stock overreaction
behaviour in Bursa Malaysia, those of international events present mixed results.
The study shows that Malaysian stock market has significantly overreact to SARS
outbreak, while significantly underreact to September 11th terrorist attacks. Although
Gulf Crisis and Invasion of Iraq involve oil producing country, surprisingly,
Malaysian stock market does not show any evidence of stock overreaction behaviour
towards those events.
Overall, evidences of short term behaviour presented by this study propose that
Bursa Malaysia is not consistent with the weak form of EMH in the short run. The
results show that investors are able to earn abnormal profit by selling past winners
and buying past loser upon surprises in political news and economic crisis for
example. In addition to that, arbitrage strategy of buying past winner and selling
past loser will give potential abnormal profit to investors upon announcement of
general election. Therefore, this study suggest that knowing past performance of
stocks enabled investors to beat the market when there is a surprise in information.
So, this study concludes that Malaysian stock market is not weakly efficient in the
short run.
http://econ.upm.edu.my/ijem/vol4no2/bab07.pdf

Genies

1 posts

Posted by Genies > 2018-03-17 10:53 | Report Abuse

Aiyo...alamakk...still many cbai whiners still whining???...nobody forced u to follow any free advice to buy or sell here. why u cipek still whining like ponda pussies here.???niamah la...real kokokokokokokokkkk....

Ctge

1 posts

Posted by Ctge > 2018-03-17 10:58 | Report Abuse

Aiyo...alamakk...still many cbai whiners still whining???...nobody forced u to follow any free advice to buy or sell here. why u cipek still whining like ponda pussies here.???niamah la...real kokokokokokokokkkk..........

tecpower

3,536 posts

Posted by tecpower > 2018-03-17 11:00 | Report Abuse

EVIDENCE OF OVERREACTION

MASTEEL OVERREACTED MUCH MORE THAN KOREANSTEEL MAKERS DID.

KOREA STEEL SHAPES (Korean steel stocks)
https://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/overview/007280.KS

Hi Steel (Korean steel stocks)
https://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/chart/071090.KS

Posco (Korean steel stocks)
https://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/chart/005490.KS

South Korea's steel export to the US --- 12%
https://www.trade.gov/steel/countries/pdfs/2017/q2/exports-korea.pdf

Steel | 2016-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar ... - Trading Economics
https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/steel

Honmirn

2 posts

Posted by Honmirn > 2018-03-17 11:02 | Report Abuse

Aiyo...alamakk...still many cbai whiners still whining???...nobody forced u to follow any free advice to buy or sell here. why u cipek still whining like ponda pussies here.???niamah la...real kokokokokokokokkkk..................

GG_Liang

1,008 posts

Posted by GG_Liang > 2018-03-17 11:47 | Report Abuse

Ooi Teik Bee
Stock loss is always stated in my weekly report.
You are not my subscriber, please stop bullsht here.

No one point a gun to force you to subscribe,
it is on willing buying and willing selling basis.
17/03/2018 10:17

Who cares if you stated your loss in your dirty secret report. How would the newbies know? I'm saying youre trying to cheat newbies on I3

If there's no gun pointing. Then its right? Then all scams in the world must be so right. If you ask a 15 years old girl to have $ex with you. If the girl says yes. Then you are right? Nice logic youve got there.

Please stick to the topic and don't try to change the subject. When a police caught you for committing a crime. You don't ask them if they can commit a better crime.

GG_Liang

1,008 posts

Posted by GG_Liang > 2018-03-17 11:51 | Report Abuse

Honmirn Aiyo...alamakk...still many cbai whiners still whining???...nobody forced u to follow any free advice to buy or sell here. why u cipek still whining like ponda pussies here.???niamah la...real kokokokokokokokkkk..................
17/03/2018 11:02

Otb d. Rider detected. lol

Posted by Taykimma > 2018-03-17 12:02 | Report Abuse

Aiyo...alamakk...still many cbai whiners still whining???...nobody forced u to follow any free advice to buy or sell here. why u cipek still whining like ponda pussies here.???niamah la...real kokokokokokokokkkk.... pondan.........

GG_Liang

1,008 posts

Posted by GG_Liang > 2018-03-17 13:19 | Report Abuse

Cteating so many ID saying random lowly stuff. This is what typical Otb students do...LOL. grow up. Are you like 12?

GG_Liang

1,008 posts

Posted by GG_Liang > 2018-03-17 13:22 | Report Abuse

Aslm. OTB thinks you're a cheapskate because u bought the same counter with him n you didn't subscribe to him. Showed a bit of his true color finally

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-17 13:26 | Report Abuse

SHARING IS CARING. FORGIVING OTHERS, FORGIVING OURSELVES:

Author: Sslee | Publish date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018, 12:03 AM
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/151021.jsp

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-17 13:27 | Report Abuse

@GG_Liang

Do you wonder why its very quiet here in MASTEEL forum this morning ?

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-17 13:28 | Report Abuse

Even the big brothers and usual vocal forumers not here, all try hard to digest sifu SSLEE latest blog and apply maa..

Posted by Steven Tan > 2018-03-17 13:29 | Report Abuse

GG_Liang must have lost his pants and underwear .Thought he could make a fast buck from free advise in i3 but ended otherwise. He is just like the guy who lost all his money in Genting and crashing his pickup into LGT's memorial hall thinking it would help but instead jump from the frying pan into the fire. Same for GG here. Pathetic.

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-17 13:30 | Report Abuse

@GG_Liang

So, can ask a favour from you..pls dont make it so hard for everyone who understand restrain and are trying hard to practice goodness this weekend..thank u.

Posted by Steven Tan > 2018-03-17 13:36 | Report Abuse

Sifu OTB , you are right.Just stop commenting or replying to those who simply accuses you. There will be no end as mad dogs are every where.You just ignore them. If the invading tide is poisonous and septic , do you wade in to stop the tide?? No, stay dry . Stay away. Smart man. Period.

Posted by YesPlayBall > 2018-03-17 13:47 | Report Abuse

So, can ask a favour from you..loser pls dont make it so hard for everyone who understand restrain and are trying hard to practice goodness this weekend..thank u.

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-03-17 14:52 | Report Abuse

I sold my LAST Masteel shares bought @ 1.05 in '14 at 1.46(pre-adj) in Sep '17.

Looks like it's much cheaper now :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz