EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BHD

KLSE (MYR): EVERGRN (5101)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.40 - 0.41

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

11,528 comment(s). Last comment by emiteno 1 week ago

Max Foo

17 posts

Posted by Max Foo > 2017-06-07 14:11 | Report Abuse

The above article is from Investing.com

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-07 15:50 | Report Abuse

Told and warned u to abandon it. Now see what happens

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-07 16:01 | Report Abuse

Just what I've expected! This morning gunmen attacked Iran's parliament! This is an act of war and the start of the Gulf War once again. Sunni against Shiite nations.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/world/2017/06/07/shooting-iran-parliament-khomenei-tomb/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-25434060

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia%E2%80%93Sunni_relations

EVERGREEN's SINGLE LARGEST EXPORT MARKET WHICH IS IN MIDDLE EAST CONTRIBUTING OVER 40%+ ANNUAL REVENUES IS IN TROUBLE NOW. THE GUNMEN ATTACKS IN IRAN's PARLIAMENT THIS MORNING MEANS NATIONS IN MIDDLE EAST ARE DIVIDED AND WARS WILL ENSUE. THIS INCIDENT HAS SINGLE-HANDEDLY SPARKED WARS AMONG ARAB NATIONS.

EVERGREEN's NEXT QUARTERS WILL BE IN DEEP TROUBLE. IMAGINE EVERGREEN LOST ITS EXPORT SALES TO THE MIDDLE EAST.

This is Evergreen's Annual Report for 2016:
http://disclosure.bursamalaysia.com/FileAccess/apbursaweb/download?id=179833&name=EA_DS_ATTACHMENTS

# Open page 129 !

MIDDLE EAST is EVERGREEN's LARGEST SINGLE EXPORT MARKET !!! PERIOD!!! MIDDLE EAST IN CRISIS NOW!!!

EVERGREEN's Revenues from Middle East Markets:-
2016: Middle East 419,449,662 (42.04%) revenues out of 997,794,615
2015: Middle East 457,245,946 (45.17%) revenues out of 1,012,342,362

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-07 16:09 | Report Abuse

idiot CKCS is again trying to spread rumours...

what me whack him again:

1) QATAR issue -
he acts like a GOD knowing this will impact Evergreen sales to the middle east
Dolly says:
1) show us the proof? Qatar may not have trades with other middle east countries but that does not mean it will not have business with Evergreen (from non-middle east country)
2) he mentions of border issue... goods can be directly shipped to Qatar or any other countries in middle east. ok, even at worst case, i assume Evergreen will need to route thru other middle east countries before reaching Qatar... what is the % of total sales to Qatar for evergreen? find out this before you spread rumours
3) what i can see is that, even if sales to Qatar is impacted, sales to other middle east countries are untouched... again, what is the % of sales to Qatar? will it be significant compared to all other middle east countries and Asian/ASEAN countries? the answer is unlikely. for the minimal impact, evergreen has broad markets globally, they can shift the sales to ASEAN countries (they are already doing that as currently all middle east countries are not doing well due to weak oil price)... so this has been PRICED in.
4) Qatar issue will lead to lower oil price... we think the sales impact is none or minimal.. but for sure oil price will be suppressed... Oil is one of Evergreen major raw material for resin/glue.. so lower oil price means lower cost for production. good for evergreen

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-07 16:09 | Report Abuse

CKCS.. i doubt idiot like u can even understand any one of the points above....

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-07 16:10 | Report Abuse

see... loser starts to spread rumour.. war coming soon la.. bla bla bla..
intention very clear - SABOTAGE...

pls talk fact.. not nonsense or cock

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-07 16:13 | Report Abuse

haiz... this loser not only does not have accounting skills, but also does not have common sense...

we already know Q2 will not be very good... evergreen management already said so earlier on...

so when Q2 results are out.. guess what.. this loser will bark again:

See... i told u.. results not meeting expectation...

typical loser... exaggerating things that we already know and try to sabotage a fundamentally sound share...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-07 16:16 | Report Abuse

wah,,,let me say it 3 times becoz it is very important:

Loser CKCS is NOT interested in Evergreen, but he spent so much time even finding so many news to spread rumour!!!

Loser CKCS is NOT interested in Evergreen, but he spent so much time even finding so many news to spread rumour!!!

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-07 16:17 | Report Abuse

not easy to consolidate so many news from different sites.. then try to conclude and convince ppl that evergreen is in trouble.. i salute his determination trying to sabotage the share and collect later at cheap price...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-07 16:18 | Report Abuse

what a CHEAP loser CKCS.... intention/motive/personal agenda too obvious la weiii.....

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-07 16:20 | Report Abuse

Who's the real idiot? Obviously u. I predicted all of it and went down according to FACTS. Do i create the news? Nop.

U really think Middle east is not having problems? Don't make the whole world laugh at ur jokes. The latest qtr result Q1 of Evergreen has shown that half of its profits cut off. Still not obvious? Middle east is its single largest export market.

U wanna bet with me if Evergreen's next qtr will be even more disappointing? Export to the middle east will be devastated and grounded.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-07 16:21 | Report Abuse

in fact, i view the Qatar issue as an advantage to Evergreen, not disadvantage as the OIL PRICE will be SUPPRESSED..

evergreen will have significantly lower production costs!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-07 16:22 | Report Abuse

U have no balls and don't want to admit, just be humble loh. Hiding behind that stockraider loser's shadow will make u look like a little childish coward. Just look at everything u trying to retaliate and u got to quote that loser's words. So pathetic!

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-07 16:23 | Report Abuse

stupid.. read back what caused the lower margin? bcoz of lower sales to middle east? NOPE.. mainly due to higher raw material costs (flood, etc)

we are talking about costs now... lower oil price = lower costs...

which is good for evergreen... like that also dunno

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-07 16:26 | Report Abuse

Lower production costs? so pathetic. U cannot find a valid reason to defend Evergreen is it? Have to use this illogical reason.

Don't talk about production costs when it cannot even sell the products to that export market "middle east". Thank u for showing how low ur IQ is. lol

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-07 16:28 | Report Abuse

Oh look....evergreen share price took a hit today! because its single largest export market "middle east" is in trouble. 40%+ revenues from middle east can just be wiped out just like that.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-07 16:29 | Report Abuse

This morning gunmen attacked Iran's parliament! This is an act of war and the start of the Gulf War once again. Sunni against Shiite nations.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/world/2017/06/07/shooting-iran-parliament-khomenei-tomb/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-25434060

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia%E2%80%93Sunni_relations

EVERGREEN's SINGLE LARGEST EXPORT MARKET WHICH IS IN MIDDLE EAST CONTRIBUTING OVER 40%+ ANNUAL REVENUES IS IN TROUBLE NOW. THE GUNMEN ATTACKS IN IRAN's PARLIAMENT THIS MORNING MEANS NATIONS IN MIDDLE EAST ARE DIVIDED AND WARS WILL ENSUE. THIS INCIDENT HAS SINGLE-HANDEDLY SPARKED WARS AMONG ARAB NATIONS.

EVERGREEN's NEXT QUARTERS WILL BE IN DEEP TROUBLE. IMAGINE EVERGREEN LOST ITS EXPORT SALES TO THE MIDDLE EAST.

http://disclosure.bursamalaysia.com/FileAccess/apbursaweb/download?id=179833&name=EA_DS_ATTACHMENTS

# Open page 129 !

MIDDLE EAST is EVERGREEN's LARGEST SINGLE EXPORT MARKET !!! PERIOD!!! MIDDLE EAST IN CRISIS NOW!!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-07 17:03 | Report Abuse

Every talk about war....loh...!!
U no need worry one loh....look at how many war we have being thru?
Every time...war....after that share price up higher ...n always loh..!1

Only stupid people scarce of war loh....!!

If uncle SAM at war....it always win loh....!!

If uncle SAM not in war...it is a small war...no issue loh...!!

Always...if war start buy loh...!!

Remember this old saying loh...!!
Always buy in the sound of cannon.
Sell on the sound of trumpet loh...!!

If act of war u buy mah...!!
This CKC amateur loh...advising people sale loh...!!

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-06-07 18:12 | Report Abuse

i really do not why he can at here do nonsense for 3 month / 4 month, day day do nonsense wor, only at Evergreen but no give any other share advice to other share, really d@fuq, he is too free to do shit things

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-06-07 18:14 | Report Abuse

those CAP arh, or china company no go talk cock, come here and say for Evergreen, is everyday o, CKCS u no need do work de meh? still taking dad and mum pocket money is it???

Posted by o0o54088o0o > 2017-06-07 18:41 | Report Abuse

CKCS since u keep saying evergreen like going to bankrupt, i guess u already sold n left this company..then y u still keep studying n arguing on this company? Better spend ur time on other stock.

Max Foo

17 posts

Posted by Max Foo > 2017-06-07 19:15 | Report Abuse

I think this small boy, CKCS, is a runner for the syndicates to run down a company when they want to collect or push down the price. The same boy would praise a company with facts and good points when the syndicates want to push up or sell their shares. Just ignore him. He is just poo..

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-07 21:45 | Report Abuse

Wow all losers combined is just a big rubbish bin. Totally useless. None can predict or understand the basics of the fundamentals.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-07 21:50 | Report Abuse

I guarantee u the next qtr will be disappointing. If not, I will volunteer to disappear. Why am I so confident to have said so? Just look at what's happening in the middle East. Period.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-07 21:55 | Report Abuse

Don't forget one important point...the Middle East is Evergreen's single largest export market >40% revenues of the company. Like that super basic logic also none of u dare to admit? If like tht then u rubbish investor can go home eat langsat lah lol

Max Foo

17 posts

Posted by Max Foo > 2017-06-07 22:01 | Report Abuse

CKCS, aka small boy. Go admit yourself into a psychiatric ward. You are not just dumb, but pitiful.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-07 22:17 | Report Abuse

So COWARD until using new ID to comment now ? Max foo? What a lame duck!

Money

233 posts

Posted by Money > 2017-06-08 00:54 | Report Abuse

Rm drop will affect to evergreen???
Thank for sifu's advice.

kmhb09558

146 posts

Posted by kmhb09558 > 2017-06-08 00:57 | Report Abuse

evergreen bearish stock, from TA analysis the 200MA still pressing 60MA and 20MA try to avoid this stock if u play short term
The

Posted by Holland_Chai > 2017-06-08 09:31 | Report Abuse

Still a Holland stock what else is there left?

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-06-08 10:22 | Report Abuse

i really do not why CKCS he can at here do nonsense for 3 month / 4 month, day day do nonsense wor, only at Evergreen but no give any other share advice to other share, really d@fuq, he is too free to do shit things

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-08 11:03 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-08 11:24 | Report Abuse

well said o0o54088o0o and Max Foo.

Raider, honestly speaking, i do not expect wonderful results for Q2.
But as a value investor, we look beyond that.
Management has indicated earlier that 1st half of 2017 will be softer...
yet this little boy (balls not fully developed yet) came out and shout like a big hooh-ha...

in fact, this is a known fact and it has already been priced in...

and we are waiting for the results to yield in 2H 2017 and in 2018... that is why we are collecting when it is at low time and wait to sell when the value is realized...

u think loser CKCS will understand this?

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2017-06-08 14:13 | Report Abuse

Lets be real, qatar thing only happened for 3 days.

I doubt this will last more than a month or 2. If it does, it wont be affecting the next quarter anyway. I expect this company generate buckets of cash this year and the next.

Having said that, i like the size of it in my portfolio, will not be adding more.

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2017-06-08 14:14 | Report Abuse

In any event, should have no effect to business, ships can still reach qatar, nobody say cannot sell to qatar.

Only thing is qatar purchasing might be soft for the next few months. Due to this uncertainty.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-08 14:24 | Report Abuse

well said Jon... there are always 2 idiots trying to create chaos here... we know who they are...
in fact, like what i mentioned earlier, Qatar issue will likely cause the oil price to drop (if it continues) and this is actually beneficial to Evergreen as methanol is one of the major raw materials used for producing resin/glue for MDF.
So far Evergreen has no problem on the top line (revenue) and they are currently impacted by bottom line (profit) due to high costs. In fact, they have been shifting the sales from Middle East to other ASEAN/ASIAN countries since 2016 when oil price was depressed by then.
Having said so, the risk mitigation has been in place so I do not see a big issue there...

Like you said, when new production lines (RTA & particleboards) come alive in 2H 2017 and onwards, we will see the cash flow to be further strengthened...

only idiot will shout that it has cash flow issue as he does not really know anything about accounting..

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-08 14:30 | Report Abuse

why did i say so?

in Q1 2016, revenue was 246.79M
in Q1 2017, revenue was 249.50M

in fact, revenue has improved, despite that fact that middle east softening demand is already happening since 2016 (not just now). But we are still seeing that the sales/revenues are well taken care of. Unlike what some idiot said, their sales will be impacted.

The only thing Evergreen should focus on is cost control.
So i think low oil price is beneficial to Evergreen, if the crisis continues.
And flood issue is an one-off thing, which impacted Evergreen in Q1 2017.

Let's see.. i do not expect Q2 to be excellent, but do not think it will be of any worse than Q1 2017.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-08 14:31 | Report Abuse

but we are buying the future/prospect of Evergreen.. which these idiots can never understand (or they understand, but still want to sabotage and in their wishful thinking, trying to collect when the price goes down)

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-06-08 16:32 | Report Abuse

i really do not why CKCS he can at here do nonsense for 3 month / 4 month, day day do nonsense wor, only at Evergreen but no give any other share advice to other share, really d@fuq, he is too free to do shit things

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-08 17:37 | Report Abuse

Really stupid trio. I don't blame them because they are long time losers in Evergreen. Share price has been trending downwards since when? U know it yourself lah hor.

If u keep defending and argued that Qatar's severed ties with other opec nations will have no effect on Evergreen then u are already lying to yourself. Defending a stock just for the sake of defending it without satisfactory logical reasons will only make yourself look stupid.

Be careful with what u are betting on especially the future. Middle east is its largest single export market and the Gulf is on the brink of wars. Saudi-led alliance won't simply made the decision to sever ties with Qatar and the Shiite muslim nations dominated by Iran, Qatar, Kuwait and others. So this is the Sunni vs Shiite at the very fundamental. This will be uprooted for a long time to come just like the Jews vs Palestinians for centuries. U think it can be resolved anytime soon? Use ur head.

Whichever companies that export to the middle east will have to rethink their strategy and to reduce dependence on this regional market. Best u bet on companies that have less exposure to the middle east. Nothing more obvious than that.

Have u look into the latest qtr results where its profits cut half? Only Annual report that they will reveal the revenues grouped in geographical regions so u won't be able to verify that officially. Your best guess can only be due to the reason that Middle East is its single largest export market & this is very logical thoughts.

# Open page 129 !

YOU CAN KISS IT "GOODBYE" ALREADY & THE LATEST Q1 RESULT IS VERY CLEAR INDICATION SIGNAL THAT TELLS YOU EVERGREEN's LION SHARE OF THE EXPORT MARKET IN MIDDLE EAST IS TAKING A BIG HIT UNTIL THE PROFITS BEING CUT HALF!

Look here for the results yourself:
http://www.malaysiastock.biz/Corporate-Infomation.aspx?securityCode=5101

NET PROFITS COLLAPSED FROM RM 20,619,000 TO RM 10,539,000 THAT IS A 49% DROP IN PROFITS.

DO U THINK ITS SINGLE LARGEST EXPORT MARKET IS NOT TAKING THE HIT? VERY OBVIOUS ALREADY.

NEXT QUARTER RESULT WILL BE EVEN MORE DISAPPOINTING BECAUSE THE DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST ARE SEVERED. WARS ARE UNAVOIDABLE ONCE THEY MADE SUCH MOVE.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-08 17:44 | Report Abuse

Talk with sensible logic and not by emotions like those losers. They lose so much that they are still stuck within it. That explains it all why they act like mad dogs when I criticize Evergreen lol

Posted by Holland_Chai > 2017-06-09 09:43 | Report Abuse

This con counter left them in Holland no hope no future down all time

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-09 09:59 | Report Abuse

This CKC recommend people to buy hevea above rm 1.50...now look at the price of Hevea how much people who follow his advice has loss leh ??

Bcos of this ckc....poor showing in hevea thread....he has no choice to come to evergreen thread mah...!!

ckc is a lousy analyst....his investment reasoning is useless loh...he don have investment sense...just look at his poor recommendation on hevea and his low class comment on evergreen high borrowing on evergreen loh..!!

This ckc...want to "guarantee"....hevea will show poor performance the coming qtr...!!
But he talk only loh....as usual...he where got capital to guarantee leh ??

This type of people how to trust leh ??
Everyone like ckc can talk anything big...when he has no capital to guarantee loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-09 09:59 | Report Abuse

This CKC recommend people to buy hevea above rm 1.50...now look at the price of Hevea how much people who follow his advice has loss leh ??

Bcos of this ckc....poor showing in hevea thread....he has no choice to come to evergreen thread mah...!!

ckc is a lousy analyst....his investment reasoning is useless loh...he don have investment sense...just look at his poor recommendation on hevea and his low class comment on evergreen high borrowing on evergreen loh..!!

This ckc...want to "guarantee"....hevea will show poor performance the coming qtr...!!
But he talk only loh....as usual...he where got capital to guarantee leh ??

This type of people how to trust leh ??
Everyone like ckc can talk anything big...when he has no capital to guarantee loh....!!

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-06-09 10:19 | Report Abuse

i really do not why CKCS he can at here do nonsense for 3 month / 4 month, day day do nonsense wor, only at Evergreen but no give any other share advice to other share, really d@fuq, he is too free to do shit things.

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-06-09 10:25 | Report Abuse

that CKCS is so free to do shit things, but no go to those CAP arh or those Thheavy arh, this kind of discriminate ppl, u can follow his instruction? By his using his shit analysis and shit theory, how he can provide a indepentant analsysis for us? annual report had already told us it's a soft start, we not holding for short term. we need say how many time? Massive debts? Having Net gearing ratio 4%, really dunno what this shit ppl can ignore those. I think is he dunno la, just come here to be genius. Pui!!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-09 10:31 | Report Abuse

Correctloh....if the info given...by ckc...is correct, raider don mind loh...but this ckc spread false info....on evergreen and mislead mah..example evergreen got high gearing ah ???

raider check...double & triple check...where got ??
A company with more than Rm 1.0 billion shareholder funds...with nett borrowing less than Rm 100 million...u call it high debts ??

What type of rubbish analysis this CKC ??
He try to manipulate the unsuspecting investors of evergreen...which is very dishonest of him loh...!!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-09 11:07 | Report Abuse

I've warned u about Evergreen's share price will go down in history long ago and look what happened in facts? Needless to say, all predictions have became realities.

Its MASSIVE DEBTS not even reduced but increased some more. That was already an alarming previously. When the profits cut half as shown in the latest Q1 2017 result, it is the best clear indication that its middle east export market is taking a big hit hence suffering from revenues suppression.

Since the massive debts is increased further with less cash holdings & earning a lot less than before, u can expect its balance sheet to deteriorate further.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-09 11:12 | Report Abuse

This jackng06 is the most stupid so far. The business cannot turnaround to improve earnings then debts will keep increased no matter what because operations need money. Use some business sense ya.

stockraider, WHICH PART OF INFO THAT I SPREAD FALSELY??? WHICH PART??? All that I've mentioned are based on FACTUAL EVENTS and PUBLISHED FIGURES.

If u cannot pinpoint which part of my statements are misleading then it's better for u to shut up and be a man to admit the real risks associated with Evergreen.

Posted by Holland_Chai > 2017-06-09 11:15 | Report Abuse

If trust stockraider sure go Holland! wakakkakaka

Post a Comment
Market Buzz