EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BHD

KLSE (MYR): EVERGRN (5101)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.40 - 0.41

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

11,528 comment(s). Last comment by emiteno 1 week ago

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-03 00:31 | Report Abuse

CKCS/starperformer, u dont hv to admit you r that kind of worst forum participant. We can understand why u create multiple ID to comment. Poor kid.

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2017-07-03 01:51 | Report Abuse

Wow suddenly this tread emerge on the top....

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2017-07-03 05:24 | Report Abuse

stockraider

Shiak Chai Chai

TQ Both for your good comments.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 08:15 | Report Abuse

Some idiot attacked others yesterday saying others are unethical but the "accuser(s)" launched "personal attacks". People can see it so don't try to say others being unethical. Anymore dignity left in you? I doubt that. Thanks i3 admin for removing those unethical peoples' comments. Being banned some more. The last time who's ID banned already? Someone named Dolly_Chai? You can dismiss yourself. Thank you.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 08:43 | Report Abuse

Almost everyone would intuitively think that yesterday's news regarding the Malaysian government move to ban the basic furniture-making raw materials Rubberwood exports effective 01-July-2017 to be positive. Ban is effective tomorrow:

http://www.dailyexpress.com.my/news.cfm?NewsID=118561

NOT ALL WOOD-BASED PRODUCTS MANUFACTURERS OR FURNITURE-MAKERS WILL BENEFIT FROM IT. DO U KNOW WHY I SAID SO? BECAUSE SOME OF THE MANUFACTURERS HAVE PRODUCTION FACTORIES LOCATED IN ANOTHER COUNTRIES and RELYING ON RAW MATERIALS TO BE EXPORTED FROM MALAYSIA TO THEIR PRODUCTION PLANTS LOCATED IN THOSE COUNTRIES.

Unlike many of its competitors or peers, Evergreen has 3 MAIN PRODUCTION PLANTS IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES with MAJOR REVENUES CONTRIBUTIONS as the following:

Revenues from each production locations (FY 2016)
MALAYSIA FACTORY: RM 681,556,624
THAILAND FACTORY: RM 444,515,817
INDONESIA FACTORY: RM 85,297,890

For references, go to page 127 of Evergreen's Annual Report 2016 here:
http://disclosure.bursamalaysia.com/FileAccess/apbursaweb/download?id=179833&name=EA_DS_ATTACHMENTS

It was reported on TheEdge dated May 23, 2017 that reads:

"The decline was mainly attributable to its Thailand operation, where log supplies were disrupted by floods in Southern Thailand resulting in higher raw material cost"
http://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/evergreen-fibreboard-1q-profit-falls-489-due-floods

SO IF NO "RUBBERWOODS" CAN BE EXPORTED OUT OF MALAYSIA, WHERE DOES EVERGREEN's THAILAND and INDONESIA PRODUCTION PLANTS GETTING ITS BASIC RAW MATERIALS? Take notice that the revenues generated by its THAILAND production plant is 43.6% of ANNUAL TOTAL REVENUES 2016.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 08:45 | Report Abuse

The most at risks are those manufacturers such as Evergreen which have production plants outside of Malaysia since NO WOOD LOG SUPPLIES WILL EVER COME FROM MALAYSIA AS LONG THE EXPORT BAN PERSISTS. This inherently caused those production plants located in THAILAND, INDONESIA, VIETNAM and other foreign locations to have LOST ANOTHER IMPORT LIFELINE OF WOOD LOG SUPPLY FROM MALAYSIA. This is an OBVIOUS and IMPACTFUL RISK to its OPERATIONAL PRODUCTIONS.

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-03 09:08 | Report Abuse

Like I said, an unethical forum member keep twisting the fact in the forum. He denied to accept that I only have one and the only account in this form. When he cant counter the fact I shown, he keep harping on the multiple IDs topic and thinks that everybody is using multiple IDs like himself. I feel sorry that he is yet to realise his credibility has gone here.

joni

1,248 posts

Posted by joni > 2017-07-03 09:10 | Report Abuse

TP 0.91 can ?

smartly

6,430 posts

Posted by smartly > 2017-07-03 09:15 | Report Abuse

lai liao...... :)

smartly

6,430 posts

Posted by smartly > 2017-07-03 09:16 | Report Abuse

up up and away.... :)

vincent27

614 posts

Posted by vincent27 > 2017-07-03 09:27 | Report Abuse

fly fly away

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 09:35 | Report Abuse

Your refusal to admit facts is your only addiction. Only when share price up you'll shout bravely. Let's see how it perform ha ha!

Posted by newbie556 > 2017-07-03 10:01 | Report Abuse

u all bodoh! CKCS is actually a hired hitman to bring down evergreen

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 10:49 |

Post removed.Why?

joni

1,248 posts

Posted by joni > 2017-07-03 10:58 | Report Abuse

take into above consideration Evergreen will break 0.90 today, its good for ALL.

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-03 11:21 | Report Abuse

CKCS, what facts are you referring to? stockrider and icon8888 had provided a lot of SOLID facts. Looks like "Your refusal to admit facts is your only addiction" statement suits yourself better.

So that you know, I have been posting here since the stock was declining from 0.87 to its 4 weeks lowest 0.805, look at my 1st posting date. Only when share price drop you'll shout "I told you so" bravely.

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-03 12:25 | Report Abuse

big fish collecting? almost 10m trading volume in half day vs average trading volume 2m per day

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 12:33 | Report Abuse

Only coward-cum-SinKaLan like yourself will try to take credits every time share price up. Your new ID just emerged recently with 60 comments only. Do not tempt yourself to expose your own stupid acts anymore.

So Evergreen's fundamental is strong? With the real facts and figures released are sufficient to bury that very grave thoughts of hope. You're basically buying this share because of hoping it will do better but reality is pointing otherwise. PROFITS DROPPED DRAMATICALLY 49% Y-O-Y is a serious indication disregard of what investing approach you are adopting. Profit margins have been descending for many quarters with the latest one stood at 4.2% is still not clear? Debts swelled up to RM 267.054m while cash reduced -15% are good signs? Its single largest export market into Middle East (>40% of annual revenues) is not within a risky perimeter? These are just a simple glance through its own fundamentals checklist. U better go fly a kite. What kind of fundamentalist are u?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 12:57 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-03 13:37 | Report Abuse

I am new joiner, that is a fact. Solely based on this you judged me as a new ID of someone else? I registered a new ID using my real name just to counter your opinions? haha, you are thinking too highly for yourself.

stockraider and Icon8888 already addressed those concerns. I am not gonna repeat. "Your refusal to admit facts is your only addiction" you are right for yourself.

fundamentalist not only looking at historical numbers, we also look at why business affected in that way (be it positive or negative impact). Numbers may look good or bad, but once we understand the reason(like the facts pointed out by stockraider and Icon8888) and the prospect. We estimate the value of the stock (instead of stock price), either overvalue or undervalue at this moment before we decide to invest or not.

Low end fundamentalist judge the stock value based on only historical numbers. No wonder you stuck at Hevea (don't judge me wrong, Hevea is a good stock too, just that you bought during the overvalue period).

Don't worry kid, read more books and articles. You may understand what I said above one day.

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-03 13:53 | Report Abuse

According to what you described, KYY must be an absolute idiot to sell all his LiiHen share (so fundamentally strong and recorded a historical high in profit in latest QR with PE only 7.7) and invested heavily in JAKS (high debt and recorded heavy lost in previous QR with PE over 100)!!!
Maybe u should go to JAKS forum and consult KYY and the investors there.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 13:57 | Report Abuse

It's okay if u want face since share price collapsed, I can understand your desperate need of it.

ChongJiunHau, you can be a better investor if u are willing to learn & possess an open mind. People who can't take criticism well may end up with high ego. Disregard of age, it's never too late to change and learn. Learning disorder is curable.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 14:08 | Report Abuse

If simply declared oneself just joined the forum to justify one's innocence & irrelevances to the accusations, there won't be so many lies around especially the timely narratives that closely followed. Don't humor yourself for the sake of pretending to be innocent. Poor soul.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 14:12 | Report Abuse

It is widely known tht Jaks is purely manipulation. That is what u ought to know but still many people let greed to override their logical minds.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 14:21 | Report Abuse

"I registered a new ID using my real name just to counter your opinions?"

Look at your own words above. So which ID you've been using before the latest ID if u have the balls to comment further? Did u realised u just unintentionally admitted u have previous ID to talk cocks? LMAO

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-03 14:56 | Report Abuse

Sorry to disappoint you that I entered near the lowest point (when it was undervalue). So far I still enjoying the unrealised gain from Evergreen.

Thx for the advice. I always open to learn from real sifu. My advice to you is that stop talking bad things about the stock (even u think it gonna fail big), for your own good and deed. Stock rises and falls all the time, if someone listen to you and sold their stock during the low point, when stock raises back, they will curse you.

With your analysis skill, you can contribute to the stock you invested in. You can earn respect by helping people to identify undervalue situations, after stock raises, they will appreciate your contribution.

I invested a lot of time to learn from the big names and FA skill. I want to contribute by writing blogs, that is why I only registered in this forum recently. Anyway I don't expect you to believe it and put the ID issue to rest. But one thing for sure. I am using real name to write blogs, thus no point for me to lie here and affect my credibilit as a blogger.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-07-03 15:14 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-07-03 15:16 | Report Abuse

CKCS is a never grown up and super thick face kid... despite being totally slapped in his face (with the actual facts we have provided), he still does not want to admit his childish word-twisting cheap acts...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-07-03 15:20 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-03 15:21 | Report Abuse

Look at the bright side. It is becuase of him raised doubts after doubts and provided chances for you, stockraider and icon to clarify, a lot of investors may not aware. With those explainations, they may have more confidence to hold on to this stock. For this reason I thank him. Haha.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-07-03 15:30 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-07-03 15:32 | Report Abuse

and yet.. he ignored the fact we showed him, and keep singing his old-time favourite Andy Lau's songs...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-07-03 15:34 | Report Abuse

someone said before in this forum:
Both Raider and CKCS are hardworking and smart...
sorry, I only agree partially..
both of them are hardworking, yes...

Raider is hardworking in providing real facts to defend Evergreen. He is of no doubt a smart guy.
But.. CKCS is hardworking in creating fake & tweaked info to sabotage Evergreen. The kindergarten kid who lives next door to me is smarter than CKCS.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-07-03 15:43 | Report Abuse

Let's do a quick poll.

Statement of argument: Why is CKCS spending so much time here in Evergreen forum as he apparently is not interested in this share.

Answer A: He is a noble savior of the world. More noble than aung san suu kyi. He wants to save investors from losing money in this share, even though he earns nothing from this share.

Answer B: He has his own agenda. He wants to sabotage Evergreen. Then he wants to collect the share at cheap price.

Answer C: He is very much STUCK in Hevea. And he is very naive. He feels that Evergreen is a direct competitor to Hevea and by sabotaging Evergreen, Hevea price will go up (hahaha.. i must laugh for this one.. sorry...)

I go first... I think my answer is A..... he is a very noble guy... let's give him big hands....

oh ya.. your answer can be of any combination of A, B & C

Posted by Heimdall > 2017-07-03 15:51 | Report Abuse

Woah words of war here. Y big roadblock .86? Thor hammer down sell lo

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 15:54 | Report Abuse

Caught red-handed self admitted he used new ID to comment but still act noble. Too bad the world have seen such losers walked the earth. Ei! why the king of multiple ID on the loose again barking? Dolly doggie. No wonder lah just self-exposed already mah childish kid.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 15:56 | Report Abuse

Suddenly big amount queue to sell? Here we go sliding back down again as usual. Profit dropped -49% y-o-y so how to go up? lol

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 15:57 | Report Abuse

Let's do a quick poll.

Statement of argument: Why is CKCS spending so much time here in Evergreen forum as he apparently is not interested in this share.

Answer A: He is a noble savior of the world. More noble than aung san suu kyi. He wants to save investors from losing money in this share, even though he earns nothing from this share.

Answer B: He has his own agenda. He wants to sabotage Evergreen. Then he wants to collect the share at cheap price.

Answer C: He is very much STUCK in Hevea. And he is very naive. He feels that Evergreen is a direct competitor to Hevea and by sabotaging Evergreen, Hevea price will go up (hahaha.. i must laugh for this one.. sorry...)

Answer D; HE IS AN EX EMPLOYEE OF EVERGREEN. HE WAS SACKED BCOS CAUGHT FABRICATING ESSENTIAL BUSINESS INFO TO THE BOSS.
HE IS OUT FOR REVENGE AGAINST EVERGREEN, SABOTAGING & FABRICATING LIES AGST EVERGREEN IS HIS STRATEGY LOH

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 16:01 | Report Abuse

This loser named Chong Jiunn Hau wrote:

"I only have one and the only account in this form"
03/07/2017 09:08

"I registered a new ID using my real name just to counter your opinions"
03/07/2017 13:37

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 16:02 | Report Abuse

God knows who it was. Lol

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 16:04 | Report Abuse

stockraider, may u pinpoint exactly which part that u accused me to have lied? FYI, all that I've stated are facts and u can verify them based on published news and reports from Evergreen itself. None that I changed and each words of quotations are referenced and remain intact.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 16:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by CKCS > Jul 3, 2017 08:45 AM | Report Abuse

The most at risks are those manufacturers such as Evergreen which have production plants outside of Malaysia since NO WOOD LOG SUPPLIES WILL EVER COME FROM MALAYSIA AS LONG THE EXPORT BAN PERSISTS. This inherently caused those production plants located in THAILAND, INDONESIA, VIETNAM and other foreign locations to have LOST ANOTHER IMPORT LIFELINE OF WOOD LOG SUPPLY FROM MALAYSIA. This is an OBVIOUS and IMPACTFUL RISK to its OPERATIONAL PRODUCTIONS.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 16:08 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-03 16:12 | Report Abuse

are you able to differentiate between a statement and a leading question? Again, it shows how you twisted the fact and take the meaning from a cut segment.

"I only have one and the only account in this forum."
03/07/2017 09:08
This is a statement.

"Solely based on this you judged me as a new ID of someone else? I registered a new ID using my real name just to counter your opinions? haha, you are thinking too highly for yourself"
03/07/2017 13:37
This is a leading question which in directly hinted you that you are not worth for me to create an account using my real name to counter your opinions.

It is proven that do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beats you by experience.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 16:16 | Report Abuse

Oh really no impact on Evergreen's overseas factories? One in Thailand while another one in Indonesia. If governmental policy changes within those 2 countries take effect, u will start to cry and regret that you should have listened to my cautions.

How many times that I've warned u in the past before Evergreen's share price took the hits and degraded into the downtrend? If u want to argue with me then it's better u check back the trend of Evergreen's profit margins and net profits been descending non stop for many quarters already. Not to mention the debts level is highest among its peers. Who is more accurate? Me or these bunch of SinKaLan salesman? LMAO the FACTS and REAL EVENTS speak louder than words of arguments.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-07-03 16:18 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-07-03 16:19 |

Post removed.Why?

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 16:19 | Report Abuse

As expected as usual. Evergreen's share price starts to slide down again as usual normal as eating rojak. Just watch how it aligned back into the downtrend.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz