EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BHD

KLSE (MYR): EVERGRN (5101)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.40 - 0.41

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

11,528 comment(s). Last comment by emiteno 1 week ago

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-06-23 20:33 | Report Abuse

Ckcs ..sound like end of the world ,next q will answer stay or leave

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-06-23 20:42 | Report Abuse

Buy share = spend money be shareholder = join the company doing business =....(business)no 100% earn no 100% loss it is the simple reason

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-06-23 20:45 | Report Abuse

If look well tis company and confident,stay until few quarters...(investment )= successful or unsuccessful. All we need to bear

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-23 22:45 | Report Abuse

Susu, that is good point out. So a 1m panic sell down means what?

Seek

443 posts

Posted by Seek > 2017-06-24 12:17 | Report Abuse

production of particleboard picking up.
Local demand great. By end of the year hopefully in full production .
Don't know about their Mdf business n Rta business.

moneykj

6,112 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-06-25 13:43 | Report Abuse

I still waiting below 0.70 since sold one n half year ago. Rather miss it.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-25 13:45 | Report Abuse

Posted by moneykj > Jun 25, 2017 01:43 PM | Report Abuse

I still waiting below 0.70 since sold one n half year ago. Rather miss it.

RAIDER COMMENT; U SLOWLY WAIT LOH...!!
IT WILL TAKEOFF STRONGLY IN THE COMMING 3RD QTR AND 4TH QTR LOH...!!

moneykj

6,112 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-06-25 18:54 | Report Abuse

You also say the same thing 6 months ago. The price already dropped more than 30%. Go to another Icon recommend counter Trc Wed for immediate return.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-25 18:56 | Report Abuse

Icon recommendation is the game changer loh....!!

It will move when mkt open on weds mah...!!!!

James Yeo

61 posts

Posted by James Yeo > 2017-06-26 08:04 | Report Abuse

Feel free to read about it here https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/small_cap_asia/126170.jsp

Posted by fundamentalplays > 2017-06-26 15:21 | Report Abuse

Given that the facts that USD is still strong despite few percents set back, repeatedly capex on equipment and factories which seen effect on 2H 2017 and Q4 2017, and drop of rubber wood cost, with normalise effect from Southern Thailand food hiking up the rubber wood price, I don't see why Evergreen cannot perform. It's no brainer. In addition, Middle East turmoil statement is ridiculous.

joerakmo

725 posts

Posted by joerakmo > 2017-06-28 09:22 | Report Abuse

fundamentalplays Given that the facts that USD is still strong despite few percents set back, repeatedly capex on equipment and factories which seen effect on 2H 2017 and Q4 2017, and drop of rubber wood cost, with normalise effect from Southern Thailand food hiking up the rubber wood price, I don't see why Evergreen cannot perform. It's no brainer. In addition, Middle East turmoil statement is ridiculous.
26/06/2017 15:21

conclude except for management factor....which has not shown anything or clarity to endear themselves to shareholders.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-28 09:40 | Report Abuse

Salesman comes out to con new customers lol. Didn't I warned that all share price movements are artificial...just look within this hour driven up and sold down. Fake one mah. When fundamentals are no good, those stuck will keep defending so that they hope to escape later if share price recover.

stockraider, u still stuck in Evergreen with 5 mil shares? I've warned u to abandon. Too late to regret. Game changer = Game over

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-06-28 10:29 | Report Abuse

There are a few types of ppl in the forum. One of it is so called salesman:when stock price down, they will come out and "promote" the prospect of the stock. The other one is loser: when stock price down, they will jump out and give a statement "i told u so" like he is warren buffett. Ppl buy the stock based on his own judgement and investment goal (short/medium/long term). Pls repect other ppl's opinions like I respect urs. Pls dont say in a way that how stupid they look if their opinion different than urs. Stocks will goes up and down, there will be a time ppl revenge at u. Be mature. Thx

Posted by Holland_Chai > 2017-06-28 11:13 | Report Abuse

Gone to Holland! Mana ada up? Enjoy Holland cheese always on time

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-28 11:27 | Report Abuse

There are many types of twisted idiots in the forum too. One in particular are those who failed to justify their analysis and goal therefore they simply change to another ID to continue talk cocks. It doesn't matter how many times that you failed but if you're showing a sign of cowardice then you're no more worthy to even talk cocks. Losers always whine about their best.

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-06-28 12:31 | Report Abuse

See u next month tp1.2

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-06-28 12:40 | Report Abuse

interesting. I am not sure who are you referring to. I didn't change my ID before. I am using my real name to post here. only cowards talks his ego behind an unidentifiable ID which he doesn't have to responsible on what cocks he talks. I challenge you to register an ID using your real name to talk here.

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-06-28 12:51 | Report Abuse

by the way, 99% of your comments were posted at this forum or related to Evergrn. I guess you must be either lost a lot of money in this stock or stuck in this stock at the much higher price. loser always want people to suffer like him so that he won't feel alone.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-28 14:01 | Report Abuse

I thought I'm referring to idiots only. Auto self admission? lmao

Posted by Holland_Chai > 2017-06-28 15:38 | Report Abuse

Selling tickets to Holland for 1 cent, anyone?

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-06-28 15:54 | Report Abuse

not gonna lower my standard talking to a childish loser.

moneykj

6,112 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-06-28 19:39 | Report Abuse

They hv not collecting enough you all pandai2 go to push up the price. You want give to you la...Early next week you all throw they collect. Again I say....Buy below 0.70. Wait for another few months. While waiting you all can go to Trc and Ijacobs.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-29 08:47 | Report Abuse

Those losers' money gone kaput! Where are the losers Dolly_Chai2, stockraider, jackng06? Hiding in caves? After someone openly declared he invested over 4 mil shares went sour, it snapped just like that. Still have courage to use new ID to talk cocks? Go back hiding suit u better instead of spurting more of your nonsense. TQ!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-29 09:04 | Report Abuse

Where are those named losers now? Nothing more obvious than that.

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-06-29 09:54 | Report Abuse

Through your comments. We already knew how worthless this stock TO YOU. No point for you shouting "I told you so". You hated this stock so much maybe you lost too much money to it. Is ok, just get over it and invest your time and money in some other stocks. Dont waste your time here.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-29 10:31 | Report Abuse

guys... I have seen enough nonsense that this loser CKCS (previously on another ID called starperformer, but to me : sxckperformer) posted thus far, for months...
Raider and some other folks here have seen the same too...

CKCS is just a typical mommy-boy loser who is crying loud like a baby now... haha... all his biased and tweaked info/statements have been fully debated and proven wrong by many of us in Evergreen's forum; yet he is not willing to admit his wrongdoings. We suspect he has his own agenda in doing such sabotage on Evergreen.

Our question is simple: if he has not been very interested in Evergreen, why is he even spending so much time here?

I can only think of 2 reasons:

1) He is heavily invested and stuck in Hevea. From the posts he put up, we can see that he started to promote Hevea while it was trading around RM1.55. So in his wishful thinking, by sabotaging Evergreen, Hevea price should go up. Yes, Evergreen is an emerging threat to Hevea in particleboard and RTA business so he is worried. But he is just too childish to think that his trick would work... who is he to have such an influence to the share price?

2) Or he is just very interested to buy Evergreen, but at much lower price. Again, he over-estimated himself that he thought the possesses the influence to push down the share price...

what a little never-grown up boy... feel sorry for his parents... haha

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-06-29 10:45 | Report Abuse

no wonder he doubt I am a new ID of someone else posting here. Looks like it is what he did. What a shame.

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-06-29 10:58 | Report Abuse

Poor CKCS/not-so-starperformer/ex-Hevea-salesman. Hope Hevea will goes up soon to free up your capital. Is ok child, the storm will pass.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-29 11:06 | Report Abuse

haha... Chong Jiunn Hau, it is ok... child/baby needs time to grow up... and since he is very used to creating multiple IDs, in a common sense, he would have thought others to have done the same like he did...

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-29 11:41 | Report Abuse

The loser thought no one notice how he switched lol. It's okay to act childish but too coward to admit it. Don't embarrass yourself even more because it looks just retarded. Just a pinch and u see how this retarded Dolly resurfaced. Didn't ur retard homecare barred u from doing more nonsense?

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-29 11:42 | Report Abuse

So where is evergreen now? Can a retarded mind understand or see the obvious? I still doubt it.

Posted by SusuKacang > 2017-06-29 12:01 | Report Abuse

@CKCs u are amusing all the while. I must say I admire yr persistence and the other party is fading out. Anyway we all got to move on so I hope you can use the fighting spirit better in other avenues.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-29 12:08 | Report Abuse

I take it as compliment lol. It would've been widely known that Dolly_Chai2 along with his many stupid ID are flooding this forum with nonsense. The worst part is that he didn't realize he's basically a ktard. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ktard

Posted by Holland_Chai > 2017-06-29 12:21 | Report Abuse

Dolly & gang think highly of themselves as sifu but actually taifu (underwear) only. Continue eat Holland cheese lah malu dou

Posted by Holland_Chai > 2017-06-29 12:22 | Report Abuse

Holland! Holland!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-29 12:37 | Report Abuse

Those salesman have since abandoned their positions, no wonder the share price flopped down just like that. A highly indebted company with excessive capex also unable to lift up earnings for years. These alone are enough to send the share tanking. This is never a surprise but it's just funny how these salesman are defending it without actually understanding the company from the start or they simply hiding the facts and findings until I revealed them.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-29 12:38 | Report Abuse

haha... a retard calling other as ktard.. typical retard...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-29 12:40 | Report Abuse

when a retard can't even provide any solid fact to support his tweaked info & nonsense, he will start all sort of insulting... that is pretty much expected from a low class loser...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-29 12:43 | Report Abuse

well well, where is your so-called MASSIVE debt shouting again? haha... when a retard does not even know how to interpret balance sheet, here comes all the so-called massive debt...
i also asked him before, do you read cash flow statement? do you know Evergreen has great FCF? what is the cash yield of evergreen? He does not even understand what i was talking about but yet acts like an expert.. yes.. retard expert to me.. how pathetic...

ok, go on with ur biased and manipulated "advices"... haha

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-29 12:50 | Report Abuse

and what is the "net cash generated from operation / net profit" ratio for evergreen?
check all this before you claim that Evergreen has cash flow issue... he even spread rumour that Evergreen is going to bankrupt soon based on his stupid biased statements... haha...
how can a company with healthy balance sheet and strong cash flow can go into bankruptcy?
Again, Icon has pointed him wrong in his article about that...

then he spread stupid rumours again that Evergreen is siphoning the money out due to the heavy CAPEX back in 2015 and 2016... again, Icon proved him wrong...

why didn't he respond to all these that we countered him?

just one answer:
he cannot... he has not point/fact to fight back.. so he keeps on acting like a thick-face clown shouting here and there with no point.. sigh... a kid that never wants to grow up...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-29 12:54 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-29 12:56 | Report Abuse

A loser is not one who loses.
A loser is one who loses yet wants to win badly despite being knocked out totally with facts

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-06-29 13:02 | Report Abuse

CKCS (another ID of starperformer, to me: just a "sxckperformer".. there are a few more IDs he created, i just could not recall) - let me tell you what. Icon8888 is my another ID, satisfied with my answer? haha.... oh ya...Chong Jiunn Hau and all others who supported Evergreen is this forum are IDs created by me... satisfied?

Sorry Icon and the rest... ignore what i said here.. I just wanna satisfy loser like this who accused me of using multiple IDs..

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-29 13:04 | Report Abuse

This kind of ktard behaviour is damaging and polluting the open discussion ecosystem. From the beginning, this retarded Dolly will only show the traits of the company but NEVER dare to even touch the topics regarding the cons of it until I question the flaws.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-29 13:06 | Report Abuse

U better go back hiding inside ur cave instead. Totally a defeat in the share price. Where is it heading into already? Still playing blind? Good luck with living in self-denial.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-29 13:08 | Report Abuse

This retarded Dolly said all are non-facts. So may I ask u all facts and figures taken out directly from all quarterly and annual reports are NOT FACTS ????? So ????? Go fly a kite!

Posted by HebeiFortune > 2017-06-29 13:09 | Report Abuse

CKCS, shut the furck up lar

Posted by Holland_Chai > 2017-06-29 13:13 | Report Abuse

Holland stock! Holland! Holland!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz