EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BHD

KLSE (MYR): EVERGRN (5101)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.40 - 0.41

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

11,528 comment(s). Last comment by emiteno 1 week ago

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-06-30 16:21 | Report Abuse

Sorry I corrected few words and re-posted.

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2017-06-30 22:15 | Report Abuse

...Thailand buy rubberwood from thailand mah. You so free move the rubberwood to thailand for what, use in malaysia factory lah.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-30 23:02 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-30 23:02 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-30 23:06 | Report Abuse

Why did I sell every stock in my portfolio to go all in on Evergreen Fibreboard Bhd

Author: JamesOngRich | Publish date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017, 07:58 PM

Evergreen Fibreboard Berhad is a Malaysia-based company engaged in the manufacturing of medium density fiberboard (MDF) and wooden furniture (knockdown). The Company has four geographical segments: Malaysia, which involves manufacture of medium density fibreboard, wooden furniture (knock down), particleboard, glue, resin, as well as trading and managing of plantation; Thailand, which involves production and distribution of medium density fibreboard; Indonesia, which involves manufacturing of medium density fibreboard, glue and resin, and Singapore, which involves manufacturing, trading and sales of wood products. Its subsidiaries include Allgreen Timber Products Sdn. Bhd., Siam Fibreboard Company Limited, GRE Energy Co. Ltd, ECO Generation Co. Ltd., Evergreen Hevea Resources Sdn. Bhd. and Evergreen Adhesive & Chemicals Sdn. Bhd. On November 1, 2011, its subsidiary Evergreen Decor Products (M) Sdn Bhd, was placed under voluntary winding up.

The company has suffer on numerous calamities both financially and operationally in the past year.

The company will turn-a-round because of

One The government announced that it will ban the exports of rubberwood effective 1 Jul 2017, to address the shortage of raw materials faced by Malaysia’s furniture industry.

Two Malaysia’s rubberwood exports have grown by a CAGR of 13.9% from 2010-2016. Apart from rising rubberwood exports, we note that the rise in rubberwood prices YTD was also driven by less-than-favourable weather condition, which has resulted in rubberwood shortage and higher rubberwood prices YTD. This has, in turn, resulted in higher production cost among the wood-manufacturing players in Malaysia.

Three Strengthening of the greenback (further tightening by the US Fed).

Verdict

I have sold my all my portfolio shares, including Liihen, Protasco, Jaks, Eversendai, Century Logistics to go all in on Evergreen. I am very confident Evergreen will rise by 3 folds.

3 reasons why I bought Evergreen

One Evergreen's share price is all-time-low.

Two Evergreen's financial results will improve significantly in 2H 2017.

Three There is only one share in Bursa Malaysia that meet both criteria One and Two above. The answer is Evergreen.

Conclusion

I am very very rich. I do not need you to buy to push up Evergreen's price. If you wish to buy, you are buying at your own risk. This is not written to promote my stock pick. I am egoistic and rich, but I write this article with noble intention to teach people how to earn money.

TOP POSITIVE VOTE FOR EVERGREEN BY THIS RICH GUY LOH...!!

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-01 00:48 | Report Abuse

Dont waste your time, stockrider, we all know how "clever" the childish loser is. Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

77huat77

1,782 posts

Posted by 77huat77 > 2017-07-01 00:52 | Report Abuse

normal la sure got opposition one mah if all agree with positive statement who want to sell o.similar to airasia
See next year you won't see airasia 3.5 Ekovest 1.2 evergreen 0.84 anymore

Posted by Frederick Foo > 2017-07-01 11:35 | Report Abuse

stockraider, what's your TP for this counter?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-01 12:08 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Frederick Foo > 2017-07-01 12:13 | Report Abuse

thanks

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-01 15:29 | Report Abuse

Have a good read on the following few paragraphs taken out directly from Evergreen's Annual Report 2016 as published on 25 April 2017:

Operational risk

The Group’s operational risk is seen in the supply of wood which is the main raw material of our core products and can be affected by the monsoon weather. During this season, plantations or concession areas are at times flooded and this can affect the clearing works of such areas being delayed for a period of time.

Due to these reasons, the supply of raw material to most of our operation sites can be partially disrupted similar to what was encountered in the 4Q 2016 whereby this situation carried through to even the first quarter of 2017. During this period, some of our plant’s raw material supply was badly affected and was actually forced to reduce the production speed for a period of time. It is an inherent risk faced by all wood based manufacturers and the Group can only minimize the impact during this periods / season by having additional storage areas but cannot eliminate this risk.

Another operational risk was seen in employment of foreign workers and the changes in some government policies on foreign workers intake with more favorable terms and conditions for employment. These changes have caused shortages of workers in our production floor, which led to higher overtime cost and eventually caused a drop in our productivity and profit margins.

To control and eventually eliminate this risk, automation is the way forward but it will require a period of time which the Group is seriously looking into it.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-01 15:31 | Report Abuse

If you cross-referencing what had actually happened to the recently and currently wood log supply situations, there are many published news regarding the supply log rubberwood/other-woods raw materials disruption not only in Malaysia but also in Indonesia and Thailand. Just Google it!

The most at risks are those manufacturers such as Evergreen which have production plants outside of Malaysia since NO WOOD LOG SUPPLIES WILL EVER COME FROM MALAYSIA AS LONG THE EXPORT BAN PERSISTS. This inherently caused those production plants located in THAILAND, INDONESIA, VIETNAM and other foreign locations to have LOST ANOTHER IMPORT LIFELINE OF WOOD LOG SUPPLY FROM MALAYSIA. This is an OBVIOUS and IMPACTFUL RISK to its OPERATIONAL PRODUCTIONS.

Due to the flooding and raining season which naturally disrupted the supply of raw materials for wood-based products manufacturers, the prices of such timber raw materials either mainly found in Malaysia/Indonesia/Thailand will remain pricey and upwardly expensive.

The recent announcement by the Malaysia government to BAN all Rubberwood exports is definitely a boost for local manufacturers BUT ALSO POSES A THREAT TO THOSE LOCAL MANUFACTURERS WHICH HAVE PRODUCTION PLANTS IN OVERSEAS.

Only a selected few key industry players may have speculated the seriousness of the implications of such eventful ban on rubberwood from Malaysia. I believe most smart and serious investors have already know what will most likely happen to those local wood-based product manufacturers' production and earnings going forward!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-01 15:41 | Report Abuse

Investors must understand that countries like Indonesia and Thailand have abundance of rubberwood compare with msia mah..!!

The ban on rubberwood actually targeted at countries such as china and vietnam that have less rubber wood supplies but are very big furniture manufacturer loh..!!

The export ban is too late loh, the weather had improved, even country like china and vietnam will be able to get good supplies of rubber wood from indonesia and thailand at reasonable price loh...!!

77huat77

1,782 posts

Posted by 77huat77 > 2017-07-01 15:46 | Report Abuse

Stockraider you bought 4 'million at what price ?
Your dividend can travel jo
爽爽

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-01 15:53 | Report Abuse

Only the most stupid people will believe all those "DEEPLY STUCK & CONMAN-CUM-SALESMAN" who will tirelessly defend the notion that Evergreen is a value buy but in actuality, it is not the case.

A COMPANY's SHARE PRICE WILL ONLY START TO MOVE INTO AN UPTREND IF IT's FUNDAMENTALS START TO SHOW SIGN OF IMPROVEMENT BUT AT THIS POINT, EVERGREEN IS IN THE TRUE STATE OF DETERIORATION NOT ONLY THE BADLY DEGRADING BALANCE SHEETS & DESCENDING EARNINGS/MARGINS BUT ALSO THE REAL OPERATIONAL RISKS ARE AT STAKE.

Evergreen's own backyard is in a mess:

1) Falling profit margins to currently only 4.2%
2) Swelled up debts (RM 267.054 millions) highest among all its peers
3) Its key export market Middle East (>40% of annual revenues) is in jeopardy
4) Now the latest effective ban of rubberwood from Malaysia will pose a threat of production to its overseas plants

You really need to be a blinded lionheart to shout out that it is a good investment. Too many risky points and real threats. I wonder how those salesman can continue to defend it when the share price truly collapsed to current state. Worth a laugh.

musangfoxking

3,562 posts

Posted by musangfoxking > 2017-07-01 15:58 | Report Abuse

many con artists ard!!! so be careful!!!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-01 16:04 | Report Abuse

U just look at 1MDB saga and see how all the well-fed ministers keep defending the accused. That is exactly the same as this Evergreen's case. LMAO

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-01 16:25 | Report Abuse

Ckc don know how to analyse loh....!!
He will cause u to lose big $$$$$$$$ making opportunity at a relative very low risk loh....!!

1) Falling profit margins to currently only 4.2%. The lower margin bcos of higher raw material due to weather IMPACTING 1ST QTR, ALREADY EXPLAIN MAH. GOING FWD DUE TO CHEAPER RMAT AND BETTER PRODUCT MIX LIKE PARTICLE BOARD AND RTA MARGIN WILL IMPROVE GREATLY LOH...!!
2) Swelled up debts (RM 267.054 millions) highest among all its peers. THE CAPEX OF RM 200M IS FOR THE PARTICLE BUSINESS EXPANSION, EVEN SO THE CASHFLOW IMPROVE TREMENDOUSLY AND DEBTS IS AT A VERY LOW LEVEL OF O.12X OF ITS EQUITY LOW.
3) Its key export market Middle East (>40% of annual revenues) is in jeopardy. THE SANCTION COUNTRY QATAR ONLY CONTRIBUTE A TINY SALES OF RM 300K.THE REST OF THE SALES IS FOR FRIENDLY MIDDLE EAST COUNTRY MAH.
THIS CKC VERY SIMPLE MINDED LOW IQ FELLOW LOH...DON UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS DYNAMICS LOH..!!
4) Now the latest effective ban of rubberwood from Malaysia will pose a threat of production to its overseas plants . EVERGREEN HAS NO PROBLEM LOH. WITH OVERSEA PLANT IN RUBBERWOOD PRODUCING COUNTRIES EVEN IN A BIGGER RUBBER PRODUCING REGION LIKE INDONESIA AND THAILAND MAH...!!
OF COURSE THE BAN ON THE TINY RM 300M RUBBER WOODS EXPORT, WILL BENEFIT WILL ALSO BENEFIT EVERGREEN PLANT IN MSIA TOO LOH...!!

OVERALL U CAN SEE CKC QUITE STUPID IN HIS ANALYSIS LOH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-01 18:56 | Report Abuse

6. ICON888 Concluding Remarks

I believe the worst has been over for Evergreen.

Log price has come down, industry condition remains favorable, new capacity coming onstream, lower oil price will lead to cheaper glue cost.

All these factors combined should lead to stronger profitability going forward. Keep this stock on your radar.

RAIDER ADD ON ;

1. PARTICLE BOARD BUSINESS COMES ON IN THE 2ND HALF 2017 THAT WILL ADD ADDITIONAL REVENUE & MARGIN TO EVERGREEN.

2. RTA BUSINESS WILL SHOW GROWRT AND CONTRIBUTE TO BOTTOM LINE.

3. THE COMPANY TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMME OF REDUCING COST AND RATIONALIZATION OF BUSINESS WILL COME TO FULL EFFECT LOH....!!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-01 20:11 | Report Abuse

This stockraider argued based on HOPE that Evergreen would do better soon is similar to drop few coins into the wishing well pond. Maybe he has to seek more superstition beliefs than any business acumen nowadays if he's ever had such. Oops...what about the stock flopped still in downtrend instead of uptrend?

There are more risks, threats and weaknesses combined that outweighed the strengths if there are any noteworthy ones. The last time this poser gang of losers argued loudly that Evergreen's balance sheet is strong and blah and bleh but the outcomes matched more as to what I've analysed and predicted. Just the deteriorating balance sheet alone is a good testimony.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-01 20:21 | Report Abuse

Funny this stockraider has to use reference of a poser sifu named Icon8888. How many so-called sifu have failed over the time? Even warren buffett failed in his many investments too. You rely on such UNPROVEN predictions? It's always easier to prove something that are most likely to fail than succeed. Didn't Einstein failed the 99% of the attempts?

firehawk

4,781 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2017-07-01 20:25 | Report Abuse

I read through some infos on Evergreen, the revenue from both Malaysia and Thailand are almost equal .... the export ban probably will benefit the Malaysia operation. I am not sure their Thailand premise depends on Malaysia log supply (as mentioned by somebody), if so, the advantage would be offset each others. However, if their Thailand operation depend on local supply (means form Thailand itself , which i think is more reasonable), it will have no effect on Malaysia export ban.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-01 20:41 | Report Abuse

The latest announcement that the Malaysian government has BANNED completely the exporting of RUBBERWOOD out of Malaysia is actually an IMPACTING BLOW to local wood-based products manufacturers that HAVE OVERSEAS MANUFACTURING PLANTS. Why again I tried to argue so? Here is the LOGIC:

WHY WOULD A LOCAL "MALAYSIAN" WOOD-BASED PRODUCT MANUFACTURER SETS UP MANUFACTURING PLANTS IN OVERSEA LOCATIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE? YES MANY PEOPLE COULD ARGUE WITH MANY REASONS AND EXCUSES TO KILL-OFF MY REASONING. THINK ABOUT IT. THOSE OVERSEAS MANUFACTURING PLANTS REALLY NEVER OR EVER USE ANY RESOURCES "INTERTWINED" WITH THE PARENT COMPANY IN MALAYSIA? THEN WHAT IS THE USE OF SETTING UP A DECENTRALIZED PRODUCTION PLANTS IN OVERSEAS AND THE AIM OF BEING A...."M A N U F A C T U R E R" AT THOSE LOCATIONS???

I'm waiting the stupid responses from Evergreen salesman again. Despite all that, only AH BENG WOULD THINK AND SAY THAT THE BAN OF RUBBERWOOD EXPORTS WILL NOT AFFECT THOSE LOCAL MANUFACTURERS WITH PRODUCTION PLANTS IN OVERSEAS. Get where this is going?

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-01 20:53 | Report Abuse

firehawk, u may have missed a logical point. If there is no shortage of rubberwood supply to Evergreen's factory in Malaysia BUT its own Malaysia factory can only ACCEPT THAT LIMITED QUANTITY OF PRODUCTION CAPACITY and that WILL NOT OFF-SET "SHORTAGES" OF ITS THAILAND and INDONESIA FACTORIES IF THESE 2 OVERSEAS PLANTS ARE IN FACT ACTUALLY USING RUBBERWOOD SUPPLY FROM MALAYSIA EITHER PARTLY OR ALL OF THE RUBBERWOOD SUPPLY.

newbie5354

555 posts

Posted by newbie5354 > 2017-07-02 04:49 | Report Abuse

Is market cap RM 711 million cheap? Why EPS 1.25 sen consider good? If I annualized get 5 sen or why PE 16.8 consider cheap?

newbie5354

555 posts

Posted by newbie5354 > 2017-07-02 04:54 | Report Abuse

Why profit drop 39%(QOQ) and 48%(YOY) good for investment?
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/fin/5101.jsp

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-02 08:57 | Report Abuse

If u listen to salesman like that egoistic stockraider and that very stupid Dollychai2, you'll most likely end up poorer because of one compelling reason only and that is.....

Earnings and profits are everything to a listed company. Prospect of potential growth may only becoming true if it's turnaround business plans are executed well by its management team. Just by looking at Evergreen's massively spent CAPEX for years but produce reducing quarterly profits and earnings towards the latest quarter is an evident testimony.

Therefore, it's only stupid if people barely buys a stock based on the price being undervalued by referring to its NTA book value. Many other super growth stocks such as MYEG and GDEX both its stock prices defied its NTA in way over multiples. Those who invested in both have became very rich ever since.

I've told u that NEVER EVER invest into a stock just because its share price is below its NTA for margin of safety reason. You must check that if such a company is involved in businesses that utilize the assets especially lands held to make money otherwise machinery, etc. will just incur depreciation over the time. This is not a property developer.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-02 10:18 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-02 10:49 | Report Abuse

BELOW IS THE RIGHT ATTITUDE APPROACH A BEGINNER INVESTOR & HE MANAGE UNDERSTAND WHAT U REALLY NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN INVESTMENT LOH..!!

My Investing Journey : I hope I can do better in future.
Author: Mohamad Jeffrey Ismail | Publish date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017, 03:18 PM

My journey

I would like to share my story. I started my investing journey back in 2015, when I start picking a penny stock using small amount of money. My first so called 'investment' seems doing great as I could sold the stock for nearly 20% profit in less than a month. Then I bought another penny stock, unfortunately the stock had fall and I sold it. I never give up. I add some more money, learn TA stuff, and continue playing the game, keep doing the same thing as I didn't realized what I'm doing at that time. All being well as I made some money at a time yet losing some, until the day I was losing nearly half of my capital. The stock I bought really at the tip and suddenly crash all the way down.

My turning point

After that, I got traumatized and decided to start learn about fundamental investing. Starting by reading books and articles, doing company research, watching videos about investing from lagendery investor like Buffett, Mohnish, Peter Lynch and so on. I remember at some point, I just go and read nearly 200 of company's annual reports in order to learn and understand about what good business are made of besides trying to find my area of expertise. And still I haven't found the end of these things or in simple language, I am still learning up till this moment.

A lot of things that I've learned so far, and I would like to wrote some of it down for my own record.

Lesson 1 : There is nothing right or wrong in investing. Its all about opinion and what you do believe in.

Lesson 2 : There are many ways to success in investing. Although Graham and Warren Buffet is known for their value style, yet Peter lynch did beat the market using growth style of investing. You should have your own strategy.

Lesson 3 : What has been high can go higher and what is already low can go lower. Market always set the price, not the value.

Lesson 4 : A great time to invest is when there is blood on the street. Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.

Lesson 5 : Rather than try to be smart, try not being fool.

Lesson 6 : Gut, not brain! Investing need lot of patience.

Lesson 7 : Making money from market never be equal to build long term wealth.

Lesson 8 : Investing is marathon, not F1 racing game.

Lesson 9 : Mind your own game. Don't play other people's game.

Lesson 10 : Know what you're doing, believe in yourself and always stay rational. Market can stay irrational for long time.

Still underperform.

If you ask how much I have made from market, I made nothing up till now, as I'm just recover the money I've lost before. Therefore, I still underperfom the market. But I still feel good as I can recover from such big loses, and I am thankful it did happened to me.

After all, I am still keep doing mistakes, and I do hope I can doing much better in future.

Lastly, I do learned that, '
"whenever you see market is way overvalued, at least you should know that knowledge always be undervalued."

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-02 10:59 | Report Abuse

The egoistic cum loser named stockraider has been singing the same songs. Despite all the comforting words u offer to stuck investors like yourself, may u read out loud to the whole wide world that where is Evergreen's share price now since the January 2016 peak? Down means down. There is no deny it. It's not in uptrend or consolidation but downtrend. Very hard to admit it? That is why I'm shaming u being egoistic loh.

You will stop saying more loh, bah or mah when its share price tanked down further when ex-date and qtr-2 results release soon. I can't wait to see what kind of stupid reactions and excuses u will use that time! Haha!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-02 11:06 | Report Abuse

LET US APPLY THE LESSON ON EVERGREEN BASED ON THIS INVESTMENT MODEL;

Lesson 1 : There is nothing right or wrong in investing. Its all about opinion and what you do believe in.YES INVESTMENT IN EVERGREEN BASED ON MARGIN OF SAFETY IN RAIDER VIEW IS THE RIGHT APPROACH LOH..!!

Lesson 2 : There are many ways to success in investing. Although Graham and Warren Buffet is known for their value style, yet Peter lynch did beat the market using growth style of investing. You should have your own strategy. EVERGREEN OFFER U VALUE BASED ON DISCOUNT ON ASSETS, GROWTH BASED ON POTENTIAL BUSINESS TAKEOFF FROM PARTICLE BOARD, RTA AND SHARP FALL IN RAW MATERIAL INPUT LOH...!!

Lesson 3 : What has been high can go higher and what is already low can go lower. Market always set the price, not the value. YES INVEST BASED ON UNDERVALUATION....BCOS THIS IS THE ELEMENT U CAN CONTROL..MKT PRICE DICTATE BY PLAYERS U HAVE NO CONTROL MAH..!!

Lesson 4 : A great time to invest is when there is blood on the street. Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful. YES IT IS GREAT TIME TO PICK EVERGREEN BCOS THE EXPECTATION IS AT LOW.

Lesson 5 : Rather than try to be smart, try not being fool.RAIDER SAYS IF U KNOW THE VALUE OF THE COMPANY HOW U GET FOOL LEH ?

Lesson 6 : Gut, not brain! Investing need lot of patience. YES RAIDER SAYS U NEED ABIT PATIENCE ON EVERGREEN, JUST BUY HOLD & WAIT FOR 3RD & 4TH QTR RESULTS THAT IS ABOUT 6 MTHS TIME...THE SHARE WILL FLY LOH..!

Lesson 7 : Making money from market never be equal to build long term wealth. YES U SHOULD INVEST BASED ON FUNDAMENTAL LONG TERM LOH!

Lesson 8 : Investing is marathon, not F1 racing game. THATS WHY RAIDER SAYS JUST WAIT 6 MTHS FOR EVERGREEN, USUALLY RAIDER WILLING ALLOCATE 3 YRS OF WAITING LOH...!

Lesson 9 : Mind your own game. Don't play other people's game. YES STUDY CAREFULLY, NO NEED LISTEN TO RAIDER OR CKC LOH...!! CRITICALLY REVIEW EVERGREEN CAREFULLY, DECIDE FOR YOURSELF LOH..!

Lesson 10 : Know what you're doing, believe in yourself and always stay rational. Market can stay irrational for long time. REMEMBER MR MARKET HE CAN BE OVERLY OPTIMISTIC AND PESSIMISTIC LOH..!! APPLY IT TO EVERGREEN IF IT IS TOO OPTIMISTIC U SELL. BUT IF IT IS TOO OPTIMISTIC U BUY MAH...!! U THESE PRINCIPLES IN UR INVESTMENT U R SAFE LOH..!!

REMARKS
SORRY RAIDER MENTION SOLELY ON EVERGREEN HERE BCOS WE ARE IN EVERGREEN THREAD, ACTUALLY THE INVESTMENT PRINCIPLE ARE THE SAME IN ANY STOCK MAH

johnyeoyeo

311 posts

Posted by johnyeoyeo > 2017-07-02 11:14 | Report Abuse

both ck raider are hardworking and smart learn a lot from u2 thanks

1,800 posts

Posted by 4444 > 2017-07-02 12:16 | Report Abuse

Why profit drop 39%(QOQ) and 48%(YOY) good for investment? Pls answer.
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/fin/5101.jsp

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-02 12:23 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-02 12:26 | Report Abuse

ALSO REFER ICON FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING;

Posted by Icon8888 > Jun 25, 2017 11:03 AM | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/icon8888/125782.jsp

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2017-07-02 12:37 | Report Abuse

Poor QR.
Next week will drop further?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-02 12:43 | Report Abuse

Growth Prospects

Notwithstanding its latest underperformance, the company has been working hard to expand its particleboard manufacturing capacity to target demand for raw material used in lower-end furniture.

It also aims to materialize a second automated production line for its ready-to-assemble furniture products in 2017 to diversify its businesses. You can read more from the article here.

All these expansion projects will kick-in during the second half of 2017, which will provide the company with additional income streams.

Furthermore, the company is expecting a significant drop in its capital expenditure this year. This is because most of the investment costs are already accounted for in the previous 2 years.

All in all, the company cites a “slight improvement” in its financial results compared with the previous year. Evergreen Fibreboard has a P/E ratio of ~11, which is relatively on par with its competitors. It offers an estimated dividend yield of 4.8%

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-02 14:02 | Report Abuse

Good article. Yes, stock investments are all personal opinions, no right or wrong. Intelligent investors did their own homework to support their decisions. Ethical investors won't twist the truth and talk bad about other stocks, regardless how worthless the stock is to them. They will rather spend those time on the stocks that they feel worth investing in. We have a lot ethical intelligent investors in this forum. So far only got ONE unethical stupid invester, consider ourselves lucky here.

Posted by lostwayinvestor > 2017-07-02 15:21 | Report Abuse

Thanks stockraider. You always have great wisdom and hardworking. You don't have argue with those unethical speculators. Hope can learn more from you.

Posted by JamesOngRich > 2017-07-02 19:08 |

Post removed.Why?

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-02 21:59 | Report Abuse

Cannot take criticism means u are biased

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-02 22:01 | Report Abuse

The worst kind of people are those using multiple ID to self-praise and self-induced responding. Sadly this is the kind of rubbish these kind of forum participants today.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-02 22:06 | Report Abuse

The true fact is there are more questions and doubts raised regarding Evergreen than valid reasons to celebrate. Simply just see how it's stock price performed is enough to prove it. Remember that I don't dictate the share price movements or trends.

limch

3,033 posts

Posted by limch > 2017-07-02 22:19 | Report Abuse

Profit drop 49% why share price not follow drop as much?
https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/fin/5101.jsp

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-02 22:23 | Report Abuse

It's easier to create demand for share price if u have the sum of funds but its not the case to dump it down because u need the shares on hand to do it.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-02 22:26 | Report Abuse

That is why share price can be goreng up sky high in multiples easily but not so quickly with the downward.

Posted by newbie556 > 2017-07-02 22:33 | Report Abuse

Ckcs are u a hired hitman to take down evergreen?

Posted by Shiak Chai Chai > 2017-07-02 22:37 | Report Abuse

I think the question to be asked is ' how will the reduction in cost of rubber wood improve the bottom line of the company in the next quarter?' This applies to the Malaysian operation. As for Thailand, in most likely hood, things will be back to normal given that the flood has abated. So technically, the company should see an improvement in profit in the next quarter.

Posted by JamesOngRich > 2017-07-02 22:46 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by JamesOngRich > 2017-07-02 22:47 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz