EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BHD

KLSE (MYR): EVERGRN (5101)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.40 - 0.41

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

11,528 comment(s). Last comment by emiteno 1 week ago

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-07-03 16:20 | Report Abuse

haha.. thanks Raider for adding Answer #D... haha... really lmao...

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-03 16:21 | Report Abuse

yes. I shall stop argue with that idiot. better use my time to study stocks...

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 16:21 | Report Abuse

Simple mah. Its profits SUNK -49% y-o-y basis so no good fundamental reason to support an upward lah. What else basics u don't understand?

Posted by newbie556 > 2017-07-03 16:23 | Report Abuse

CKCS is a hitman hired to bring down evergreen. Everytime little up will fall back down scary~

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 16:24 | Report Abuse

If its fundamentals are real strong and convincing, no matter what....it won't fall.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 16:24 | Report Abuse

Almost everyone would intuitively think that yesterday's news regarding the Malaysian government move to ban the basic furniture-making raw materials Rubberwood exports effective 01-July-2017 to be positive. Ban is effective tomorrow:

http://www.dailyexpress.com.my/news.cfm?NewsID=118561

NOT ALL WOOD-BASED PRODUCTS MANUFACTURERS OR FURNITURE-MAKERS WILL BENEFIT FROM IT. DO U KNOW WHY I SAID SO? BECAUSE SOME OF THE MANUFACTURERS HAVE PRODUCTION FACTORIES LOCATED IN ANOTHER COUNTRIES and RELYING ON RAW MATERIALS TO BE EXPORTED FROM MALAYSIA TO THEIR PRODUCTION PLANTS LOCATED IN THOSE COUNTRIES.

Unlike many of its competitors or peers, Evergreen has 3 MAIN PRODUCTION PLANTS IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES with MAJOR REVENUES CONTRIBUTIONS as the following:

Revenues from each production locations (FY 2016)
MALAYSIA FACTORY: RM 681,556,624
THAILAND FACTORY: RM 444,515,817
INDONESIA FACTORY: RM 85,297,890

For references, go to page 127 of Evergreen's Annual Report 2016 here:
http://disclosure.bursamalaysia.com/FileAccess/apbursaweb/download?id=179833&name=EA_DS_ATTACHMENTS

It was reported on TheEdge dated May 23, 2017 that reads:

"The decline was mainly attributable to its Thailand operation, where log supplies were disrupted by floods in Southern Thailand resulting in higher raw material cost"
http://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/evergreen-fibreboard-1q-profit-falls-489-due-floods

SO IF NO "RUBBERWOODS" CAN BE EXPORTED OUT OF MALAYSIA, WHERE DOES EVERGREEN's THAILAND and INDONESIA PRODUCTION PLANTS GETTING ITS BASIC RAW MATERIALS? Take notice that the revenues generated by its THAILAND production plant is 43.6% of ANNUAL TOTAL REVENUES 2016.

Posted by Holland_Chai > 2017-07-03 16:32 | Report Abuse

Holland stock again! Eat Holland cheese. Bye bye

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 16:37 | Report Abuse

Lelong 2.4 mil shares selling at 0.86 who's selling it? Back to downtrend

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 17:02 | Report Abuse

Just like 19 and 22 May .... will be happening again?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 17:10 | Report Abuse

People will not listen to CKC lies anymore loh...!!
In his assition, he admitted he holds multiple ids mah...!!

Why trust this CKC a conman leh ??
CKCS "I registered a new ID using my real name just to counter your opinions?"

Btw evergreen doing pretty well with Rm 0.02 gain to Rm 0.86.
Similiar to Its counterpart Hevea also up rm 0.02 to Rm 1.43.

Both upside of evergreen & hevea remain intact loh...!!

Posted by SusuKacang > 2017-07-03 17:11 | Report Abuse

My remiser sold for me at 0.865 glad to get back capital

Max Foo

17 posts

Posted by Max Foo > 2017-07-03 17:23 | Report Abuse

Seems there are two camps here. For and against. Well, let me join the fray by being the third non-partisan party. CKCS...chee kau choon sin!! Go dig a hole. Make sure it's deep enough so that you can't climb up and disturb the "for Evergreen". At least, nature will be grateful to you for being the organic fertilizer. You are talking like a tape recorder. Self repeating. Most of the time, nonsense. Investors would like to know facts. Substantiated. What you are harping has already been factored in. That's why the drop in price. New factors are coming in. Positive factors. That's why investors are buying today. It has bottomed out. Time to go up. So, be a good boy. Sit diam diam at the corner. Don't disturb the rest of the class.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 17:26 | Report Abuse

Mati loh....my prediction is again becoming reality soon!

Latest news whereby Qatar is given the ultimatum to meet the demands within 38 hours!!! War is unavoidable!

Qatar is given a further 48 hours to meet Gulf demands
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40476821

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 17:30 | Report Abuse

MIDDLE EAST is EVERGREEN's SINGLE LARGEST EXPORT MARKET WITH >40% ANNUAL REVENUES FROM THIS REGION! IF WARS BROKE OUT BETWEEN SAUDI-LED ALLIANCE AND THE QATAR ALLIANCE.....THEN EXPORT INTO MIDDLE EAST WILL BE HALTED ENTIRELY.

SLOWLY DAY BY DAY....WEEK BY WEEKS....THIS CONFLICTS ARE INCHING UP TO THE REALITY SOON.

WHY RISK YOURSELF INTO A COMPANY THAT RELIES >40% ANNUAL REVENUES IN A POSSIBLE WAR-TORN REGION?

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 17:34 | Report Abuse

BREAKING NEWS............. {59 mins ago news}
Qatar is given a further 48 hours to meet Gulf demands !!!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 17:52 | Report Abuse

When the war starts, u can kiss Evergreen goodbye!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 17:54 | Report Abuse

The signals are clear! Putin backs Qatar while Trumps backs Saudi gang. Fight loh

http://ewn.co.za/2017/07/01/putin-has-phone-talks-with-qatar-bahrain-on-gulf-row

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 17:56 | Report Abuse

Max Foo, mark my predictions! When it starts, u try tell that to me again! The satisfaction of getting the prediction right is priceless! Yeaaah! Boooo chowwww chaaaaa lol

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-03 18:01 | Report Abuse

hahahaha. did you REALLY read the news?

"On 23 June, the four countries, whose foreign ministers will meet on Wednesday to discuss the situation, set a deadline of 10 days for Qatar to agree to their requirements, which include the closure of a Turkish military base and the curbing of diplomatic relations with Iran.

On Saturday, Qatari Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman Al Thani said the state had rejected the demands, but was ready to engage in dialogue under the right conditions."

if there is anything to happen, it is already happened. So are they in war now?

Read my blog (I doubt you will) and you will know why they won't go into war.

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-03 18:13 | Report Abuse

Mark your statement 1st. in case you want to run later.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by CKCS > Jul 3, 2017 05:26 PM | Report Abuse

Mati loh....my prediction is again becoming reality soon!

Latest news whereby Qatar is given the ultimatum to meet the demands within 38 hours!!! War is unavoidable!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The impact mainly affect Qatar's economy. Middle East economy is still intact overall. Look at the map, Qatar is only a very small dot on Middle East region. Ban of border of Qatar will not affect Middle East economy.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 18:28 | Report Abuse

Also Qatar share of Evergreen import only Rm 350k pa...very negligible loh....!!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 18:40 | Report Abuse

The same disadvantages go to Saudi-led alliance too! Qatar and alliance will impose blockade on various trade ROUTES too! Just Qatar is still negotiating with allies to reach internal deals while still playing nice guy. The pushy Saudi & gang will be the ones to strike the first few shots to invoke the Gulf War 2.0!

Why I dare say so? Study the map and find out yourself since u have so much nonsense in your head.

Posted by CharXiuBao > 2017-07-03 18:48 | Report Abuse

I understand your concern CKCS.

Yes, a war might be happened soon but why you solely target Evergreen?
For the past ten years, Middle East always has wars or disagreements between countries.
Yet, there are a lot of stocks having their businesses in Middle East but I see no drop in their shares price.
Your attacks toward Evergreen becomes more intensely after the announcement of rubberwood export bans and you continuously spending your time here create confusion and chaos.

Talk about rubberwood, I'd monitor the past prices of rubberwood and it seems to be quite steady currently as it drops significantly. When government ban rubberwood exports, it seems to be bright for this industry especially for HOMERIZ and EVERGREEN as the outside demand will be closed and supply for locals will be sufficient. Thailand and Indonesia itself have high supply of rubberwood so I don't think this move affects this two countries.

I don't really do a thorough analysis on Evergreen. However, based on the past 52 weeks, the lowest share price is 0.735 while the current one is 0.86. I think it had dropped to a stable support line. Most come out worst is that holding this stock doesn't make any money in the future but CKCS talks like the stock will drop to 0.01.

Let's speak it frankly, we are adults and we need to work. Based on your previous records, I found that you can attack Evergreen anytime, from morning until night. Let's say that you are a full-time investor, but I'd never see an investor spend time arguing rather than do analysis or other stuffs.

SO WON'T YOU GUYS FEEL WEIRD?

Well I personally own other stocks but not this stock. Above statement is purely my suggestions. Feel free to listen or not is your own freedom. I just hate somebody keep on spreading nonsense and posting unrelated links as evidence.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 18:49 | Report Abuse

If Gulf war 2.0 starts, do u seriously think this will not affect Evergreen's earnings? Middle east covers more than 40% of Evergreen's annual revenues. U really that stupid to think I dare to say so if I'm not confident? Just look at how the conflicts have progressed. You can slowly kiss Evergreen goodbye when the first few shots fired from the Saudi border!

Read loh....

Qatar is given a further 48 hours to meet Gulf demands
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40476821

Qatar crisis: After the deadline, what next?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40474767

Can Qatar-Gulf rift be repaired?
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/07/qatar-gulf-rift-repaired-170703075053266.html

YOU REALLY THINK SAUDI DOESN'T WANT WARS? THEY WANT TO SWALLOW UP QATAR FOR ITS GAS RESERVES MAH. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL! WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE...THE ONLY THINK WE MUST OBSERVE IS WHEN THE WAR WILL BREAK-OUT! TRUMP IS FROM REPUBLICAN THE PRO OIL PARTY MAH. YOU CAN SEE HOW HE PLAY THE CHESS ALREADY IN THE MIDDLE EAST....EVEN DANCE WITH THE SAUDI:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/may/21/trump-joins-ceremonial-sword-dance-in-saudi-arabia-video

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/05/20/trump-tillerson-dance-saudi-arabia.cnn

DANCING WITH THE WOLVES MAH!

USE SERIOUS LOGIC...NOT SOFT LOGIC, OKAY? HAHA BOOO CHOOWWW LOH

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 18:52 | Report Abuse

48 HOURS ULTIMATUM IS GIVEN TO QATAR NOW! SO CAN WE EXPECT SOME ACTIONS BY SAUDI TO ATTACK?

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 18:54 | Report Abuse

GOT LATEST VIDEO SOME MORE......READ ALSO LAH

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/world/article/qatar-defiant-as-saudi-extends-deadline-to-resolve-gulf-rift

TOMORROW EVERGREEN HOW? WITHIN 48 HOURS ULTIMATUM MAH

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 18:56 | Report Abuse

This is Evergreen's Latest Annual Report (2016):
http://disclosure.bursamalaysia.com/FileAccess/apbursaweb/download?id=179833&name=EA_DS_ATTACHMENTS

# Open page 129 !

EVERGREEN's Revenues from Middle East Markets:-
Year 2016: RM 419,449,662 (42.04%) out of RM 997,794,615 total annual revenues
Year 2015: RM 457,245,946 (45.17%) out of RM 1,012,342,362 total annual revenues

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 19:02 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 19:10 | Report Abuse

Posted by CKCS > Jul 3, 2017 06:49 PM | Report Abuse

YOU REALLY THINK SAUDI DOESN'T WANT WARS? THEY WANT TO SWALLOW UP QATAR FOR ITS GAS RESERVES MAH. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL! WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE...THE ONLY THINK WE MUST OBSERVE IS WHEN THE WAR WILL BREAK-OUT! TRUMP IS FROM REPUBLICAN THE PRO OIL PARTY MAH. YOU CAN SEE HOW HE PLAY THE CHESS ALREADY IN THE MIDDLE EAST....EVEN DANCE WITH THE SAUDI:

This CKC veli poor analysis....if war could happen in middle east in this case u better sell all your share...not only evergreen loh...!!

U BETTER BUY REACH LOH....BCOS THEIR OILFIELD WILL BE VELI VALUABLE MAH...!!

TOO BAD...FOR ckc hopping WAR TO HAPPEN...FOR THIS CASE...VELI VELI LOW & remote LOH...!!

CKC...U CAN keep DREAM & DREAM LOH...!!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 19:28 | Report Abuse

lol stockraider so nervous now because the ultimatum is within 48 hours! Will Evergreen fall when shots are fired by Saudi. War is unavoidable because this is what Saudi wants in the first place.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 19:33 | Report Abuse

More than >40% of Evergreen's annual revenues are from Middle East region mah. How difficult can these salesman not understand? Watch CNN channel where Qatar is given the ultimatum within 48 hours !!! Do I create this? No mah.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 19:48 | Report Abuse

Qatar foreign minister said already mah...those 13 demands by saudi is made to be rejected.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 21:06 | Report Abuse

U use brain & think loh....what is consequent of Qatar don meet the demand ??
Thats means continue sanction on Qatar mah...!!

Then what will happen to Evergreen ??
The worse scenario is cannot sell tiny rm 350k of fibreboard to Qatar loh.

End of the world meh ??
No loh...business as usual mah for evergreen mah...!!

This ckc intelligent very low...makes mountain out of moth hills mah..!
BASED ON HIS POSTING LIKE END OF THE WORLD..."CKC LOOKS VERY STUPID MAH..!!"
TALK LIKE VERY PROFESSIONAL....HE IS A PURE CON ARTIST LOH..!!

Posted by Song Song' > 2017-07-03 21:38 | Report Abuse

CKCS not stupid but despicable, he must collect alot of evergreen share at low price. If he did`t interest on evergreen ,why need spend so much time to criticize evergreen?

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-07-03 22:02 | Report Abuse

song song, i guess his capital is all stuck at Hevea, he entered at 1.55+, he wants to sabotage evergreen so that the investors will choose to invest in Hevea instead of Evergreen. by having more ppl buying Hevea share, its share price will be back to 1.5+ or ever higher.
He is just too naive to think that he has such an influence power. the funny thing is, he may understand evergreen business more than hevea by given the time he spent on evergreen.

595 posts

Posted by 891088 > 2017-07-03 22:08 | Report Abuse

I Love Evegreen

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 22:15 | Report Abuse

Entire middle East region will plunge into conflict warzone. Kissing goodbye to >40% annual revenues once war struck out. Simple logic so hard to understand meh? Like this also the salesman cannot understand then how do u sell the products? No wonder worst sales award go to these bunch of salesman. Ha ha

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 22:19 | Report Abuse

if war start u better sell all your stock loh....!!

RAIDER SAYS NO WARS....JUST SANCTION CONTINUE LOH....!!

AS USUAL THIS CKC ALWAYS MAKE MOUNTAIN OUT OF MOTH BALLS..!

NO WONDER...HE IS SO STUPID LOH....!!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 22:24 | Report Abuse

Talk so much also no use loh. Qatar is given 48 hours ultimatum to meet Saudi gangs demands but everyone knows it's impossible mah so it is WAR that Saudi gang is seeking.

U want to know the fate of Evergreen, better pray they delay war lah.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 22:25 |

Post removed.Why?

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 22:26 | Report Abuse

War or sanctions also no good for Evergreen mah. How can it be good when trade routes are to be sanctioned? Simple logic also all these salesman failed to realize? How lah lmao

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 22:29 | Report Abuse

SANCTION ONLY RM 350K SUB SUB SUI MAH...!!

PEA BRAIN...CKC ACT LIKE PONDAN LOH...!!

Posted by CharXiuBao > 2017-07-03 22:30 | Report Abuse

Enough la CKCS, don't keep on spamming here and post useless comments. Keep on talking repeating and repeating.
Let the time prove it!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 22:31 | Report Abuse

U didn't get the memo meh? Trump & Republican gangs supplying weapons to Saudi gangs mah. Starts loh! What else not ready? US will swallow Qatar from within but Qatar backers won't allow it. This is no black hawk down loh....

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-07-03 22:41 | Report Abuse

Enjoy mah....when war starts then u can eat popcorn. Evergreen can go underwater lol

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 22:45 | Report Abuse

U MUST UNDERSTAND...ONCE SAUDI START WARS.. PEOPLE LIKE IRAN, TURKEY AND RUSSIA WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE AND COME IN AND JOIN THE FIGHT LOH...!!

AT THE END GULF NATION WILL SUFFER MAH...!!

U JUST LOOK AT IRAQ, AFGHAN , SYRIA, LIBYA, YEMEN U.. SEE HOW DAMAGING TO RICH COUNTRY LIKE SAUDI LOH...!!

ONLY STUPID PEOPLE LIKE CKC WILL SAY WAR LOH...!!

HE IS A SMALL KID, DON KNOW HOW TO ANALYSE LOH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-03 22:46 | Report Abuse

RAIDER SAYS NO WAR IN GULF LOH....!!

NO WAY...DON GET CONNED BY CKC LOH...!!

AS USUAL THIS CKC IS A TALK BIG COCK FELLA LOH...!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz