EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BHD

KLSE (MYR): EVERGRN (5101)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.40 - 0.41

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

11,528 comment(s). Last comment by emiteno 1 week ago

free2invest

1,748 posts

Posted by free2invest > 2017-08-22 09:15 | Report Abuse

Ayoyo! Evergreen Fibreboard enter to top 10 active counters for wrong reason again, some more so early in the morning.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-22 09:16 | Report Abuse

haha.. loser + joker CKCS comes out to shout again when everyone already expected the results will not be good for Q2... it had been stated even in Q1 report that although the flood subsided, the log supply will improve gradually.

Just common sense for you all to think:
When Q1 report was out (end of May), it said flood has subsided. But Q2 includes April May & June. So April and May sure will be impacted as well.

Having said that, you will only see improvement in Q3.

We all expected Q2 to be not good already. CKCS is making what noise here?
I am glad that if it drops more, i will collect more.. i aim for 2018.

free2invest

1,748 posts

Posted by free2invest > 2017-08-22 09:17 | Report Abuse

Davidvestor, do you think it still a good deal?

cjcj

104 posts

Posted by cjcj > 2017-08-22 09:19 | Report Abuse

Then no need to collect now loh since need to wait until 2018, let the price down down down

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-22 09:24 | Report Abuse

nikicheong, again, u r trying to act smart which to me is very silly.
You are not comparing between apple and apple.

Hevea's inventory are mostly RTA and particleboard that can be sold to market quick enough (quick turn time) so inventory is lower.

You dun simply derive a conclusion that Evergreen management is cheating. If yes, why dont you lodge a report to SC and ask them to investigate?

Based on my experience with the management, they have been very honest and never over-commit... (i did talk to them since 2012)... when time was bad, they said it was bad... in 2013, they even told me they would incur loss. So i dont think they are dishonest ppl..

imagine, RTA is those you can buy from Tesco, Giant... those can be delivered to these hypermarkets quickly and inventory sure will be lower. this is more like retail or semi-wholesales that can be shipped in smaller junk. So it can ship out faster

while MDF is mainly shipped in bulk volume in contenna and exported in wholesales... u need to arrange for large shipment...

you dont get to buy small quantity of MDF in any tesco or Giant...

that is why Evergreen now ventures into better turnaround time, better margin products like RTA and particleboard now.. like Hevea... they are transforming...

and the result will be seen (not very significant) by end 2017... but significant improvement by end of 2018...

question: can u wait till end of 2018? if yes , you are a true value investor.

nich0las

2,786 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2017-08-22 09:28 | Report Abuse

Dont look evergreen, let it drop 1 week 1st. Next week school holidays, More to drop! im waiting good chance.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-22 09:30 | Report Abuse

Who is the one shout so loudly about let qtr result speaks for itself? Now that loser named DollyChai2 went berserk talking nonsense because lose face and bet! LMAO

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-22 09:31 | Report Abuse

Malu loh....!! All time lowest low....!!! LMAO

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-22 09:32 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-08-22 09:33 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-08-22 09:46 | Report Abuse

Touch a bit 765-780

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-22 09:47 | Report Abuse

cjcj... do u think by 2018 (at the time when you want to collect), the price will still be undervalued like now?
ppl are not stupid... by that time, the price should have gone up much

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-22 09:47 | Report Abuse

buy when others are fearful (of course, cannot simply buy.. u must do enough homework).. that is the best time / price to buy

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-08-22 09:54 | Report Abuse

The loser dunno differenciate delete and hide. I just hide the comments becuase i want real viewer count, not those goes in to chit chat. I unhide all the comments quite some time ago but the loser didnt realize and keep shouting. It proves that this loser always talk without looking at the facts.
Dont worry, guy. Just stand his nonsense for 3 months and he will be gone after the share price goes back up. It happen to SerbaDk forum and the loser dont even dare to go back to comment.

free2invest

1,748 posts

Posted by free2invest > 2017-08-22 09:59 | Report Abuse

Do you believe this company again? How many times they said can achieve satisfactory result? Jump lah before you really have to jump out from window.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-08-22 10:00 | Report Abuse

nikicheong, again, u r trying to act smart which to me is very silly.
You are not comparing between apple and apple.

Hevea's inventory are mostly RTA and particleboard that can be sold to market quick enough (quick turn time) so inventory is lower.

You dun simply derive a conclusion that Evergreen management is cheating. If yes, why dont you lodge a report to SC and ask them to investigate?

Based on my experience with the management, they have been very honest and never over-commit... (i did talk to them since 2012)... when time was bad, they said it was bad... in 2013, they even told me they would incur loss. So i dont think they are dishonest ppl..

imagine, RTA is those you can buy from Tesco, Giant... those can be delivered to these hypermarkets quickly and inventory sure will be lower. this is more like retail or semi-wholesales that can be shipped in smaller junk. So it can ship out faster

while MDF is mainly shipped in bulk volume in contenna and exported in wholesales... u need to arrange for large shipment...

you dont get to buy small quantity of MDF in any tesco or Giant...

that is why Evergreen now ventures into better turnaround time, better margin products like RTA and particleboard now.. like Hevea... they are transforming...

and the result will be seen (not very significant) by end 2017... but significant improvement by end of 2018...

question: can u wait till end of 2018? if yes , you are a true value investor.

GOOD ANALYSIS, RAIDER JUST ADD BCOS MATERIAL AND SELLING PRICE ALL UP...SURELY THE INVENTORY HOLDING GO UP IN RM TERM LOH...!!

Posted by akulamatata > 2017-08-22 10:10 | Report Abuse

Alamak,seem the medicine can't cure Sozai CKCS,but anyhow,pls dun give up uself,stupid and idiot not is false,haha

Posted by Ah Kow, Ali dan Muthu > 2017-08-22 10:18 | Report Abuse

Not even one third of last year profit.
now, just down 10% from 85 cents. still long way to go down.. wait..

Astotti

175 posts

Posted by Astotti > 2017-08-22 10:26 | Report Abuse

price start rebound, unable to buy in at lowest

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-08-22 10:29 | Report Abuse

Now My balance price is 0.805 add 0.02dividend still got earn a bit ahahaha

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-08-22 10:31 | Report Abuse

Hope don't be another parkson )

lloydlim

3,956 posts

Posted by lloydlim > 2017-08-22 10:40 | Report Abuse

Still early to judge now, pe still high, not really attractive!

nikicheong

2,467 posts

Posted by nikicheong > 2017-08-22 10:53 | Report Abuse

@stockraider, I am not saying management is dishonest at all. You just got to be smart to dissect the financial statements yourself.

I don't care about inventory turnaround times - as long as management is claiming there is shortage of materials + extended plant shutdowns for scheduled maintenance, BUT at the same time there is an inventory build-up...it is never a good sign. Management are not liars or dishonest...they just have no reason to give you all the fine details. As an investor you find this yourself.

Read books by Peter Lynch, Benjamin Graham and Seth Klarman...they all echo that you only start buying into a turnaround when the inventories are being driven down. Now Evergreen has to store so much inventories, yet it still claims there is shortage in production. Doesn't make much economical sense. Storage costs will increase, and worse still if these are old/low-grade inventories they will eventually get written-down.

Evergreen is now officially on my watchlist, but not cheap enough for me to buy in just yet.

nikicheong

2,467 posts

Posted by nikicheong > 2017-08-22 11:11 | Report Abuse

@lloydlim, that's a faulty logic. You should be buying cyclicals when the P/E ratio is high and selling them when the P/E ratio is low.

Ken Lim

113 posts

Posted by Ken Lim > 2017-08-22 11:28 | Report Abuse

我是初学者, 我昨晚卖完了evergreen .. 因为知道这个礼拜出report , 让我看到的情景好像jaks 一样, 股价贴着谷底线。应该report 不会好。 但是我还是亏钱, 因为我的价钱是o.855. 我hold 了两个多月, 印象最深的就是当股价飞到0.92 直下0.85 我开始确定股票是有人背后操作的, 只有这些人才能知道公司最新的内幕。 可怜的就是我们这些散户, 死了在报纸评论或公司announcement 之后我们才cut loss . Investment 确实是一个代名词, 其实跟赌运气没什么差别。我也看过很多股票的书pe 过了15 不要买, 你看krono , pe 35 还是会起。 . 总结, 赚钱不容易, 所以靠股票, , 难怪bursa 分析95 % 的人都亏钱。 尤其是那些blogger. 写这些公司的人, 一写你就买, 可能他也有买, 但是我相信一定低过你们散户。 希望你们还hold着evergreen 的人可以回本和认真思考一下。

popo92

578 posts

Posted by popo92 > 2017-08-22 11:36 | Report Abuse

Inventories are equivalent to one quarter revenue, not too much problems if you ask me. Furthermore, increasing inventories most likely included recent particleboard lines (completed in q2), but these particleboards are not sold yet. New particleboard line will contribute probably q3 if not q4. Everyone will have different views, my perception with low production volume is correlated with economic scale which can affect their cost and margin.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-22 11:39 | Report Abuse

nikicheong seems have not really understood what I wanted to say about inventories...

Posted by 真有钱 ^_^ > 2017-08-22 11:57 | Report Abuse

@nikicheong agreed your view.

free2invest

1,748 posts

Posted by free2invest > 2017-08-22 12:02 | Report Abuse

Ken Lim, agreed with you. One day you will be stock market sifu.

Posted by callmemaybe > 2017-08-22 12:12 | Report Abuse

Ckcs i fully support you. let them lose until bankrupt, very likely you wont see their name in this forum next year . kakakkaakkaak..............

bonbon

181 posts

Posted by bonbon > 2017-08-22 12:13 | Report Abuse

Ken Lim, later you will know that仙家的話只能用來參考而已,別太認真相信。

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-08-22 12:20 | Report Abuse

Ken Lim 别那么悲观,居然看好公司前景,就分批买进量力而为,做生意有起有落,居然看好这公司有机会赚更多的钱就把它看成生意慢慢累积股份,千万不要和它赌业绩(必死无疑)我进价在880持了大概5个月左右,这中间来回买进了2轮在0.815 价位,昨天业绩曝光觉得有点小失望但是以长远来看还是可以再继续守着加上今天我再一次买进一些价位在0.765……加上0.02 的dividend 其实没什么好担心,买股把它看成一门生意就对了!纯粹分享一些小经验希望能帮到你:)

Snoopy仔

134 posts

Posted by Snoopy仔 > 2017-08-22 12:25 | Report Abuse

Agreed with Nikicheong, as view from management side, if you are the management, you should arrange it carefully during shortage of materials, hari raya session & extended plant shutdowns for scheduled maintenance.

They have to look for other solutions to maintain revenue and planning ahead to overcome it. It seem like management not aggressive to their company.

On the blogger + FB live to give the explanation, it seem to its side to evergreen than provide natural advise (maybe he is buying a lot, who knows). It is dangerous when listen to someone to buy a stock and wait 1-2 years.

Downtrend stock should be avoid. If you wait another 1-2 years, for me better look for other potential stock and keep.

Good Luck to Evergreen shareholders.

free2invest

1,748 posts

Posted by free2invest > 2017-08-22 12:59 | Report Abuse

Snoopy, agreed with you. especially "Downtrend stock should be avoid. If you wait another 1-2 years, for me better look for other potential stock and keep."

Davidl

1,816 posts

Posted by Davidl > 2017-08-22 13:00 | Report Abuse

Seems like mostly here r over confidence with evergreen b4 de Q result release.

free2invest

1,748 posts

Posted by free2invest > 2017-08-22 13:01 | Report Abuse

Yong Ji, not everybody can keep stock for long term. For this you can ask our Evergreen's taiko here - Stockraider. LOL

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-22 13:07 | Report Abuse

haha.. this loser talks like an expert... but from the way he talked, he is worse than a newbie:

CKCS My best advice to newbies or those who dun understand Evergreen.....dun listen to those salesman promoters trying to sell u DogShit shares like Evergreen because they themselves are purely stuck and nothing more. Just look at all the recent results since last year which I've warned.
22/08/2017 07:50

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-22 13:09 | Report Abuse

CKCS keeps saying there are "salesman" who proposed this share becoz they are stuck....

then let me ask a question:
why is he even here if he is not interested in buying evergreen (now sabotaging the price so that later he can collect cheap... he is really very "cheap")...

why he wasted so much time here if he earns nothing?

he has nothing better to do?

U guys think about this... what is his personal agenda? what is his motive?

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-22 13:11 | Report Abuse

why doesnt he spend more time on other shares that he think are good and can make him money?

will he earn a cent if he keeps sabotaging evergreen (with manipulated info)?

Yes, only if he is aiming to shoot down the price then collect cheap.... that is too obvious

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-22 13:16 | Report Abuse

I salute popo92 for his view on the inventory... good observation!!!

popo92 Inventories are equivalent to one quarter revenue, not too much problems if you ask me. Furthermore, increasing inventories most likely included recent particleboard lines (completed in q2), but these particleboards are not sold yet. New particleboard line will contribute probably q3 if not q4. Everyone will have different views, my perception with low production volume is correlated with economic scale which can affect their cost and margin.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-22 13:19 | Report Abuse

well said Yong Ji:

Yong Ji Yong Ji Ken Lim 别那么悲观,居然看好公司前景,就分批买进量力而为,做生意有起有落,居然看好这公司有机会赚更多的钱就把它看成生意慢慢累积股份,千万不要和它赌业绩(必死无疑)我进价在880持了大概5个月左右,这中间来回买进了2轮在0.815 价位,昨天业绩曝光觉得有点小失望但是以长远来看还是可以再继续守着加上今天我再一次买进一些价位在0.765……加上0.02 的dividend 其实没什么好担心,买股把它看成一门生意就对了!纯粹分享一些小经验希望能帮到你:)

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-22 13:19 | Report Abuse

I was and am still the only one who knew this would happened to Evergreen. All these other salesman promoters are actually invested and selling u DogShits...!! If Evergreen is not DogShit then those salesman promoters are DogShits themselves.

free2invest

1,748 posts

Posted by free2invest > 2017-08-22 13:21 | Report Abuse

Increase inventory may cause by hidden things inside..,,,a common trick for cooking financial reports.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-22 13:22 | Report Abuse

The Kuo family controlled this company and this organization has become more and more less competitive due to the third generation Henry S Kuo is living his life in USA and no hands on managing the company. Recently he was kicked out of the audit committee. Just dig out his FB pages and he recently changed and removed many of his postings but luckily I saved them up for future records.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-22 13:23 | Report Abuse

Hi Snoopy仔:
Let me ask you:
1) How do you prepare for shortage due to flood? You conduct a ceremony and ask the GOD before flood?
2) As mentioned, Hari Raya shut down is "scheduled", why you said it is not planned or arranged properly? Same to maintenance, that is "scheduled". Machines all need maintenance.

3) I dont know who else promoted Evergreen on blog or FB live.. but let me ask u: ColdEye (Fong Siling) asked investors a question: can you hold a good and undervalued share for 3 years until it finally realizes its value? So you are saying ColdEye is stupid? Your way of "investing" sounds more like speculating to me... nothing wrong with speculation if you bet it right... that is your choice... I am fine to hold on to 1-2 years for >200 to 300% return..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snoopy仔 Agreed with Nikicheong, as view from management side, if you are the management, you should arrange it carefully during shortage of materials, hari raya session & extended plant shutdowns for scheduled maintenance.

They have to look for other solutions to maintain revenue and planning ahead to overcome it. It seem like management not aggressive to their company.

On the blogger + FB live to give the explanation, it seem to its side to evergreen than provide natural advise (maybe he is buying a lot, who knows). It is dangerous when listen to someone to buy a stock and wait 1-2 years.

Downtrend stock should be avoid. If you wait another 1-2 years, for me better look for other potential stock and keep.

Good Luck to Evergreen shareholders.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-22 13:24 | Report Abuse

ChongJiauJau.....u have no dignity. U certainly have no integrity. For a person like yourself who deleted own bragging postings after stocks went down with Lottechem and Serbadk to cover up your supposedly bragging acts...that is SHAMELESS and COWARDS. U still dare to open big mouth?

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-22 13:24 | Report Abuse

Nikicheong is finally right on one thing : I agree with this one...
That is why I am now collecting it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nikicheong @lloydlim, that's a faulty logic. You should be buying cyclicals when the P/E ratio is high and selling them when the P/E ratio is low.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-22 13:26 | Report Abuse

Don't hide behind multiple ID to justify your own wrong doing or mess.....take it like a gentleman and don't EVER delete your own comments just to save your own faces. The real losers are stockraider/Dolly_Chai2/ChongJiauJau/Jackng06......God knows how many or who this farker loser is..!! LMAO

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-22 13:26 | Report Abuse

U all now see how manipulator/ sabotager plays his trick?

spread rumour again...

let me ask this loser CKCS... u know Henry S Kuo? u live in the USA with him together?
dun simply spread rumour that you dont know... shame on you!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CKCS The Kuo family controlled this company and this organization has become more and more less competitive due to the third generation Henry S Kuo is living his life in USA and no hands on managing the company. Recently he was kicked out of the audit committee. Just dig out his FB pages and he recently changed and removed many of his postings but luckily I saved them up for future records.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-22 13:27 | Report Abuse

Diam lah loser Dolly...!! Apa lagi u mau? What else u want? U lose already mah...!! Who is the one shouted so loudly in the past that LET RESULT SPEAKS....????? Now qtr results out....so???????

Post a Comment
Market Buzz