EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BHD

KLSE (MYR): EVERGRN (5101)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.40 - 0.41

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

11,528 comment(s). Last comment by emiteno 1 week ago

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-23 12:52 | Report Abuse

where is the manipulator CKCS today?
When Evergreen's price went down, he came out of the cage and shout...
when the price goes up, he hides into the cave again...

sometimes i really pity "gunner/manipulator" like him...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-23 12:53 | Report Abuse

he wanted to spread fake rumour to sabotage a share and then wanted to collect when it is cheap...

but there are still many value investors who know how to digest the report and know what are the one-off things that caused the profit to drop...

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-23 13:01 | Report Abuse

This loser sozai Dolly knows no shame. A shameless loser.

Who was the one shouted endlessly abt "Let result speaks" ?????

Who was the one shouted value buy this that..???

U better go balik kampong grow some corns lah. Ur analysis tak boleh pakai! LMAO

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-23 13:05 | Report Abuse

Dun use my name to say I want to collect cheap when I'm just here to open the eyes for the public to see Evergreen will make u lose kaw kaw. NOW I HAVE PROVEN TO THE PUBLIC AFTER 2 QUARTERS ALREADY. SO WHO IS THE LOSER? U not malu one ah? Still barking loudly? Really pui....!!! I'm peeing on u & stockraider loh....sozai Dolly...!!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-23 13:07 | Report Abuse

Ladies and gentlemen.....If u have followed this DollyChai loser from the start....u know what have happened lah. They just stuck and nothing more that is why they barking everyday so that people dun sell but buying shares. No dignity loh...!! Pui....!! and I can piss on it now LMAO

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-23 14:00 | Report Abuse

LATEST TOTAL DEBTS ALL GO UP AGAIN FROM RM 207.069m TO RM 209.861m NOW...!!

LATEST CASH DROPPED AGAIN FROM 136.87m TO 98.81m NOW...!!

LATEST PROFIT DROPPED AGAIN -62% Y-o-Y and -41% Q-o-Q...!!

Net Profit at Rm 6.2m with NP Margin at 2.39% only compared to NP Margin was 4.22% in previous qtr...!! Margin is squeezed loh...!!

LATEST NTA DROPPED AGAIN FROM 1.43 TO 1.38...!!

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-23 15:05 | Report Abuse

haha... childish manipulator CKCS came out from the cave again!!!

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-23 15:05 | Report Abuse

why today's price didn't drop? I didn't buy enough yesterday as I expected today to drop more... sigh... please drop more ya...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-23 15:06 | Report Abuse

CKCS must be very frustrated now as the price does not drop but go up.... haha...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-23 15:09 | Report Abuse

stupid idixt keeps talking about the margin as we all know that it was impacted by "one-off" things...
u know what is "one-off"? stop manipulating info here again...

dusti

2,404 posts

Posted by dusti > 2017-08-23 15:10 | Report Abuse

Look @ the volume (yesterday too) ......just buy.........EVERGREEN is on a bullish streak.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-23 15:16 | Report Abuse

some idixt does not know how idixtic he is but still acts like an expert... he only looks at an overall number without dissecting/ interpreting why the profit dropped...

for evergreen, the profit was impacted by one-off things but he keeps making hoo-haa shamelessly.. whereas all of us (those who do enough homework) already kind of expected the results will not be great due to their foreseen one-off thing (flood, disrupted supply -> caused higher log price, scheduled shut down, etc)...

See how biased he is.. and how he spent so much time to sabotage shares (trying to collect cheap?? I guess so... else why waste so much time here if he earns nothing?) he never mentioned about the positive sides of Evergreen

Example: Evergreen particleboard operation has come alive in Q2 2017 (now starting up so the results not significant yet.. expect significant contribution in 2018).. same thing for new RTA line... going to contribute significantly in 2018...

why he skipped all this info ar??????
why ar??????????/

haha.. very obvious.... gunner to bring down price and then collect...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-23 15:16 | Report Abuse

shameless CKCS is not only idixtic... also very childish.. haha

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-23 15:20 | Report Abuse

why CKCS disappeared from Serbadk and Hengyuan forums?
haha..
after failing to sabotage and bring down the share price of these 2 shares.. he straight away clamped his tail between 2 legs and ran away....

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-23 16:13 | Report Abuse

Yawn.....~ Who has been barking for months and 2 qtrs? Aiyo....kesian....Big Loser Dolly is shameless loh.....Evergreen's results keep lower and lower loh...!! Even margins depressed to 2.39% now. The loser still comes out to bark and argue LMAO

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-23 16:16 | Report Abuse

LMAO Dolly thinks he is expert....Oh yah...very expert until go Holland! LMAO the 2 quarters already showed how expert sozai loser DollyChai is. LMAO again I can pee on u bahahaha.....Dollychai the KING OF SHAMELESS LOSER in i3 bahahahaha

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-23 16:18 | Report Abuse

Woah...!! Evergreen's PROFIT MARGIN is so good that it dropped from 4.22% previous qtr to 2.39% this qtr ah...?! Woah...good oh! LMAO

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-23 16:19 | Report Abuse

Let's see what we have here taken out directly from Evergreen's latest qtr report....kesian loh.........NEXT QTR COULD BE AT LOSSES!!

Net Profit at Rm 6.2m with NP Margin at 2.39% only compared to NP Margin was 4.22% in previous qtr...!! Margin is squeezed loh...!!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-23 16:26 | Report Abuse

NOW EVERGREEN's PROFIT DROPPED TO ALL TIME LOW LOWEST TO RM 6.2 MILLIONS....THE LOWEST IN THE MOST RECENT 12 QUARTERS...!!!

THE LAST TIME IT HAPPENED WAS IN NOVEMBER 2012 WHERE PROFIT DROPPED SO MUCH CUT HALF AND NEXT QTR GONE INTO LOSSES. MATI LOH...!! HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF. IT EARNED NOTHING AND WENT INTO SUFFERING LOSSES FOR 2 YEARS.....LOOK AT IT YOURSELF LAH....

http://www.malaysiastock.biz/Corporate-Infomation.aspx?securityCode=5101

CAPEX FOR MANY MANY QUARTERS AND YEARS ALSO UNABLE TO LIFT UP EARNINGS....SO HOW?

LOSER PROMOTER DOLLY_CHAI STILL SELLING THIS EVERGREEN DOGSHITS FOR A LIVING? LMAO

Posted by SusuKacang > 2017-08-23 16:35 | Report Abuse

CKCS, the damage is overdone. You don't need to rub salt into wounds of many here. However I think we stil unclear if evegrn will recover that soon maybe next year.

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-08-23 16:36 | Report Abuse

Dolly, sont sai hei with the childish loser. I disagreed with you regarding his intention to sabotage. I think he sabotage not because of he wants to get cheap price, but to seek for attention and get ppl to acknowledge him to boost up his very low self esteem. I dont think he has much capital to invest, even he has, with the lousy analysis and business sense, he could have already lost most of it in the stock market.
I dont think anyone can bring down the share price just by talking in i3 forum since he has no proven record like KYY or coldeye. Just ignore him so that he wont get what he wants. U and me know that the this share will goes back to above RM1.00 in 3-6 months time n he will soon disappear like in serba n hengyuan forum.
I pity him actually, he missed the boat for both serba n hengyuan, and history repeats itself for him in Evergreen.
Imagine what is a person's feeling when he saw a bag of money on the floor and keep warning other ppl is fake money until he saw other ppl took it and go happy shopping with it.

Don't argue with an idiot, he will drags yoy down to his level and beats you by experience.

We just share our view, take it or leave it, earn our money, and move on.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-23 17:28 | Report Abuse

Only idiot likes to hide behind multiple ID to talk cocks. This ChongJiauJau still has courage to talk cocks? After all he is the loser who DELETED and HIDE all HIS BRAGGING COMMENTS in panic to sudden collapse in Serbadk and Lottechem weeks ago. Only when both recovers then he came out and talk like a hero. What a supreme coward u are. U are a full grown man but unfortunately with NO BALLS and where is ur dignity when u deleted ur own postings in i3 JUST TO COVER UP YOUR MESS when both counters tanked? To me, u have no dignity and obviously a COWARD. See how u avoid replying on this matter....is showing u are not matured enough to handle the heat. Even in an online forum u dare not even admit your own disgraceful acts and shame to your own family. A PERSON WHO DARED TO TALK COCKS BUT DELETED ALL HIS BRAGGING COMMENTS WHEN THE COUNTERS HE PREACHED ON WERE COLLAPSING IS NO GENTLEMAN AND OBVIOUSLY.....A COWARD.....!!! PEOPLE CAN CHECK THE TIMELINE JUST TO KNOW THE FACTS WHETHER U ARE TALKING TRUTH OR JUST COVERING YOUR OWN ASS.....

Quote of the day: THE COWARD ONLY THREATENS WHEN HE IS SAFE.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-23 17:36 | Report Abuse

Btw u dare to talk so bravely....dun forget what u wrote.......

Chong Jiunn Hau: Evergreen spent most CAPEX in the pass two years among all rubber companies. The result may not shown yet because it is still in the adjustment period (Moving factory, new machine/production line getting ready,etc). Profit will goes up in next 1-2 year. Let the result do the talking
07/07/2017 08:52

Chong Jiunn Hau: will be a good timing to collect more if the share price drop further when QR release. Next QR in Nov you will be laughing all the way to the bank.
17/08/2017 15:11

Chong Jiunn Hau: Regardless of the result, i already free up 20% of my capital to hentam kuat kuat in Evergrn if it shall falls further after QR announcement.
19/08/2017 15:28

Piow

23 posts

Posted by Piow > 2017-08-23 19:49 | Report Abuse

Shut up la

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-23 21:30 | Report Abuse

A bogus ID with 4 lousy comments! This COWARD loser still hide behind another ID to retaliate. Pui...!! No balls COWARD

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-08-23 23:05 | Report Abuse

the loser can't even distinguish "hide" and "delete". I unhide the comments quite some time ago and the childish loser still keep shouting on it. proves that he shout without looking at the fact. Who wants to waste their time arguing with an idiot by knowing there will be no meaningful conversation?

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-08-24 00:32 | Report Abuse

i am still waiting for the good entry point. 0.78 doesn't even worth for me to top up as it will just average down less than 0.03 cents from my current average cost... queuing at 0.755 and 0.735 everyday...

red_85

1,259 posts

Posted by red_85 > 2017-08-24 04:34 | Report Abuse

no support seen yet..just wait first..

Posted by ZhiDa Eng > 2017-08-24 08:01 | Report Abuse

halo

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-24 08:20 | Report Abuse

LMAO the COWARD LOSER dare to open big mouth saying he HIDE HIS BRAGGING COMMENTS ...? It's like u stolen money from bank's vault and u say "I just borrowed it" after caught red handed. WTF....!!! Aren't u ashamed of your COWARD BEHAVIOUR?

WHY DELETED ALL YOUR BRAGGING COMMENTS AFTER THE COUNTERS COLLAPSED? ONLY COWARD LIKE U WILL DO SUCH THING....THIS IS ONLINE FORUM AND THIS KIND OF PLATFORM ENVIRONMENT ALSO U CAN BE SO COWARD?

WHY DON'T LET THE WHOLE WORLD TO READ AND SEE YOUR BRAGGING COMMENTS? WHY DELETE? WHY HIDE IT? NO DIGNITY..!! U COWARD!! BETTER RETIRE YOUR ID.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-24 08:37 | Report Abuse

Continue with your lousy story of HIDING YOUR BRAGGING COMMENTS.....LMAO

Today maybe u go inside a bank and stole some money and tell the bank days later that u JUST BORROWED IT....LMAO

Since u talk so bravely that u HIDE THOSE FUNNY BRAGGING COMMENTS OF YOURS then WHY NOT U "UNHIDE" THEM FOR PUBLIC VIEWING? It will be best amusement in 2017..!!

UNHIDE YOUR BRAGGING COMMENTS if u are not a COWARD. I knw u will not dare to do it because u have NO BALLS and ppl will find out how idiot u are. LMAO

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-24 10:44 | Report Abuse

well said Chong Jiunn Hau... you made a lot of sense too... idixt with such lousy analysis, I over-estimated him.... he must be a very broke fellow with such silly analysis...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chong Jiunn Hau Dolly, sont sai hei with the childish loser. I disagreed with you regarding his intention to sabotage. I think he sabotage not because of he wants to get cheap price, but to seek for attention and get ppl to acknowledge him to boost up his very low self esteem. I dont think he has much capital to invest, even he has, with the lousy analysis and business sense, he could have already lost most of it in the stock market.
I dont think anyone can bring down the share price just by talking in i3 forum since he has no proven record like KYY or coldeye. Just ignore him so that he wont get what he wants. U and me know that the this share will goes back to above RM1.00 in 3-6 months time n he will soon disappear like in serba n hengyuan forum.
I pity him actually, he missed the boat for both serba n hengyuan, and history repeats itself for him in Evergreen.
Imagine what is a person's feeling when he saw a bag of money on the floor and keep warning other ppl is fake money until he saw other ppl took it and go happy shopping with it.

Don't argue with an idiot, he will drags yoy down to his level and beats you by experience.

We just share our view, take it or leave it, earn our money, and move on.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-24 10:55 | Report Abuse

Bahahaha.....Evergreen was pumped up from 0.30 in 2 years ago. That time still make money but now low profit and soon going to making losses....GET READY GOING BACK TO 0.30 loh....!!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-24 10:56 | Report Abuse

Dolly the loser coward....same person! Who bet wrongly into Evergreen? LMAO

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-24 10:57 | Report Abuse

Nothing looks good.............

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-24 10:59 | Report Abuse

If every qtr keeps dropping which is already been happening since beginning of last year......soon running out of money! No wonder share price dropped from Jan 2016 lah...!! Long term downtrend...!!!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-24 11:13 | Report Abuse

Evergreen's own backyard is in a mess:

1) Falling profit margins to currently only 2.39%
2) Swelled up debts (RM 209.861 millions) highest among all competitors
3) Its key export market Middle East (>40% of annual revenues) is in crisis
4) Now the latest effective ban of rubberwood from Malaysia will pose a threat of production to its overseas plants in Thailand and Indonesia

Take the latest 4 quarters results (all 4 qtrs of 2016):
(17.483m + 16.88m + 16.459m + 20.619m) / 4 qtrs = 17.86m averagely per qtr
RM 205,257,000 total debts / RM 17.86m NP = 11.5 qtrs to break-even

Take the latest 4 quarters results:
(6.2m + 10.539m + 17.483m + 16.88m) / 4 qtrs = 12.78m averagely per qtr
RM 209,861,000 total debts / RM 12.78m NP = 16.4 qtrs to break-even

DID U SEE THE BIG DIFFERENCE ABOVE AFTER THE REVISIONS?????? NOW EVERGREEN NEEDS 16 QTRS JUST TO BREAK-EVEN WITH THE MASSIVE DEBTS INSTEAD OF ONLY 12 QUARTERS...!!!

SO WHO TELL U THE TRUTH AFTER 2 QUARTERS OF DEBATE AND QUARREL????????

Stockraider and sozai Dolly_Chai2 can go hide in new dark caves now!! LMAO

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-24 11:27 | Report Abuse

haha... how manipulated this info is:

- this is due to one-off things that i said before
- nonsense, why purposely ignore the cash? what is the net gearing ratio? if dunno dun simply say
- nonsense again, Middle east in crisis? go over there and see... Middle east condition has been there for years...
4) Now the latest effective ban of rubberwood from Malaysia will pose a threat of production to its overseas plants in Thailand and Indonesia
- stupid comment again.. i told him many times... indonesia and thailand has much more rubberwoord supply than Malaysia (check the global data).. they need to import from Malaysia?

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-24 11:27 | Report Abuse

all very lame fake and manipulated info.. i pity his IQ... and he really think investors' IQ is as low as him?

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-24 11:29 | Report Abuse

haiz.. no wonder why loser is still loser today.. bcoz he does not want to admit he is loser and go on and learn new things... he thinks he is the best.. and stand at the same place... pity him...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-08-24 11:29 | Report Abuse

i believe loser like him should have lost all his money in shares so he is frustrated now and spread fake news everywhere... here, Hengyuan, etc forums...

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-24 11:29 | Report Abuse

Sohai Dolly is a stubborn cow....HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE PROVEN THE FACTS LEH? RESULTS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS...!!! PERIOD!!! LMAO....UR ANALYSIS ONLY SUITABLE TO COUNT NASI LEMAK....LOL

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-24 11:34 | Report Abuse

I actually pity stockraider until he gone MIA.....now this long time failure loser Dolly_Chai2 (remember his first ID got banned) still won't call it quit or admit his losses. Just a few clicks to check back his past comments history is enough to know what a sore loser he is! Already MALU no face still want to open big mouth? Who shouted non stop the tagline ....LET RESULT SPEAKS leh....???? LMAO eat back your own words and medicines loh...!!! Nah....see your Evergreen results yourself clearly lah.....LMAO

http://www.malaysiastock.biz/Corporate-Infomation.aspx?securityCode=5101

I can easily pee on your head anytime I want now! LMAO that is why be humble while u can

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-24 11:39 | Report Abuse

Aiyo....u keep saying me loser? Who is actually lose leh? LMAO The public can see what a BIG LOSER u are loh...!! Evergreen's qtr results are shrinking and downtrending mah....A TRUE REAL CORRECT FACTS loh....!! Apa lagi u mau leh? All evidence is there for public viewing...!!! U have no dignity loh.....now is ur MALU time mah.....

U ARE GOLDEN BOY mah...!!! Why I call u Golden Boy? Because I'm peeing on u after u lost kaw-kaw loh....!!! Evergreen's qtr result is at HISTORICAL LOW mah....!! LMAO

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-24 11:49 | Report Abuse

Evergreen's own backyard is in a mess:

Take the latest 4 quarters results (all 4 qtrs of 2016):
(17.483m + 16.88m + 16.459m + 20.619m) / 4 qtrs = 17.86m averagely per qtr
RM 205,257,000 total debts / RM 17.86m NP = 11.5 qtrs to break-even

Take the latest 4 quarters results:
(6.2m + 10.539m + 17.483m + 16.88m) / 4 qtrs = 12.78m averagely per qtr
RM 209,861,000 total debts / RM 12.78m NP = 16.4 qtrs to break-even

DID U SEE THE BIG DIFFERENCE ABOVE AFTER THE REVISIONS?????? NOW EVERGREEN NEEDS 16 QTRS JUST TO BREAK-EVEN WITH THE MASSIVE DEBTS INSTEAD OF ONLY 12 QUARTERS...!!!

SO WHO TELL U THE TRUTH AFTER 2 QUARTERS OF DEBATE AND QUARREL????????

Stockraider and sozai Dolly_Chai2 can go hide in new dark caves now!! LMAO

dusti

2,404 posts

Posted by dusti > 2017-08-24 12:11 | Report Abuse

Time to buy?

Max Foo

17 posts

Posted by Max Foo > 2017-08-24 12:52 | Report Abuse

Yes. Just don't read the moron's posts. Do your homework. Check the technical charts. The lower earnings has been factored in. CKCS is here not to give positive or negative comments based on facts or financial reports. He is here to antagonize people who bought Evergreen. Just ignore his comments and make your own judgments. I am slowly increasing my holdings on Evergreen. 77.5 is a fair entry point.

mr00183

139 posts

Posted by mr00183 > 2017-08-24 14:28 | Report Abuse

Hevea and evergreen. Cant be compared

mr00183

139 posts

Posted by mr00183 > 2017-08-24 14:30 | Report Abuse

CKCS its very hard to convince people to see things how you see, with the way how you talk, just let them be...

Dont need to stoop down to the level of those bashers and promoters.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-08-24 15:43 | Report Abuse

What a shitty COWARD hiding behind new ID MaxFoo again...!! No dignity or integrity...!! Can't even face reality. Go fly a kite! LMAO

Post a Comment
Market Buzz