JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JCY (5161)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (0.83%)

Day's Change

0.575 - 0.625

Trading Volume

67 people like this.

19,323 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBlooming 3 hours ago

chunah

289 posts

Posted by chunah > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Above 12 months longer term could be better if all estimation goes well

chunah

289 posts

Ai DC boom should be at least 10 years above

Posted by FortuneBlooming > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

ChloeTai:
"Now need to think or not? Next Monday (10.06.2024) can fly or not? I looked back into the glove bullrun. It was only from May 2020 to August 2020."

okay👍, first off😀, I think I'd better put in the disclaimer that nobody should read too much or too deep into anything I write✍️ ha ha.

tbch, I likely am not that much better or that much wiser than you, Chloe.

of course we do need to think a bit, but only to a certain adequate degree, not to the level of overthink, becos only mr market is the ultimate decider each and every time.

but I'm more like a keen observer. I am not so big on either TA or FA at all. and I actually missed much of the glove bull♉🐂, quite sadly😔, because too distracted by some other things.

not that important whether got fly or no fly on monday for me, Chloe

main thing, jcy just keeps on rising sustainably over the longer term

major difference between 2020 glove🥊bull and the one right now shaping up before our own very eyes in this ai/dc sector, I reckon, is that glove bull ♉🐂 happened so suddenly, catching many guys including myself completely flat footed

whereas, current evolving ai/dc bull is just beginning, with a much bigger expected time frame for us to adjust our head around

Zachzach

1,249 posts

Posted by Zachzach > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

cant wait monday !

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

If HDD and SSD is like year 2020 bull run, I don't think the scenario will be the same for HDD/SSD makers this round because there wasn't any heavy tariff imposed on China gloves by United States at that time.

Volz4321

82 posts

Posted by Volz4321 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

towards 1.0

Mikecyc

45,534 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2 months ago |

Post removed.Why?

ChloeTai

1,408 posts

Posted by ChloeTai > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

People don't know why on 30 May 2024, MAHSING suddenly went up 19 sen to RM1.72. Then after the market closed, the DATA CENTRE joint venture with BRIDGE DATA CENTRE news came out. But on the next day, instead of flying up, it plunged down 21 sen to RM1.50. People laugh at MAHSING for being the last one to jump into the bandwagon, just like the glove bullrun last time. But today, (7.6.2024), MAHSING has hit an all time high of RM1.85.

Zachzach

1,249 posts

Posted by Zachzach > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

relax guys..all we know jcy is uptrend now..thats all that matters

ChloeTai

1,408 posts

SimeProp went up from RM1.04 to RM1.24 after it said it will build a Data Centre. But people do not know it is going to built for who. After 3 days, it is confirmed that it is built for GOOGLE. But the news have no effect on SimeProp share price, maintain stuck at RM1.24. After being stuck at RM1.24 for 7 trading days, it finally hit an all time high of RM1.36 on 7 June 2024.

ChloeTai

1,408 posts

For JCY, it needs the kaki goreng to goreng it up. As long as Q3 is better than Q2 (both QoQ and YoY), it is OK already. And Q4 is better than Q3 (both QoQ and YoY), it is good enough already.

ChloeTai

1,408 posts

By how much the PAT goes up, it does not matter for the kaki goreng. Just like MAHSING, everything is still blur, blur (no exact planning yet), the kaki goreng can goreng it up to RM1.85 from RM1.50.

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

AFTER GREAT SUCCESS IN VSTEC - JCY & NOTION ARE TWO CHUN CHUN BUY CALLS OF CALVIN TAN

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2024-06-09-story-h-159761067-AFTER_GREAT_SUCCESS_IN_VSTEC_JCY_NOTION_ARE_TWO_CHUN_CHUN_BUY_CALLS_OF_

1 minute ago

calvintaneng

VSTEC (5162) A MONOPOLY ON THE INTERNET ECONOMY & E-COMMERCE PLUS HIGH DIVIDENDS , Calvin Tan Research

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2020-05-29-story-h1507893343-VSTEC_5162_A_MONOPOLY_ON_THE_INTERNET_ECONOMY_E_COMMERCE_PLUS_HIGH_DIVI

VSTEC IS LOCAL WHY JCY, NOTION & DUFU ARE GLOBAL!!

NOTE: ACCORDING TO DELL & SEAGATE DEMAND FOR HDD WILL BE FOR 10 YEARS!

SO THE HDD/SSD BULL STILL YOUNG

chunah

289 posts

According to Michael Dell demand will be 100 x next 10> years

chunah

289 posts

JCY is the only one in Malaysia purely manufacturer of HDD/SDD

all very good👍 conditions lor

Posted by Superlimit77 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

weiiii.....long term investment...not rush....hold for long term ..cayalah ,,,kalau downtrend jangan panic....kena steady..wkakakakakakaa

Posted by Mrsonic6134 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Keep 2-5 years...

Mikecyc

45,534 posts

Post removed.Why?

ChloeTai, you want goreng gang to come bikin kachiaw kachiaw stir fry like koay teow geh

I think grow rise🪴💗 slowly steadily gradually better and safer la😹

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Everybody just ignore that tikus
Calvin promoted Supermax at Rm3000 and he attacked by bringing up non essential and irrelevant stuff.

In the end he poor as a mouse and Supermax jumped over Rm20.00

This JCY is

J - Jumping
C - Clapping
Y - Yelling

We will see a Superbull emerge

Mikecyc

45,534 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,534 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,534 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,534 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,534 posts

Post removed.Why?

OTB:
"I am really interested in this HDD story, I will monitor this stock carefully.
I will invest some money on this stock based on TA because the technical chart looks fantastic to me.
I will buy big if the Q3 2024 result is very good even the share price is higher than the present share price."

Now then😁😺, THAT is precisely the sweet🍯🥭 💞💕 news that so many of us here have needed to hear from Master OTB regarding JCY, I think🤔.

Thank you millions😁, Sifu 🙏🙏🙏

OTB:
"Buy on weakness is the best strategy."
"A trader will not make a lot of money, an investor buys and holds share for a bit longer term will win big."

great👍 gems of wisdom from the Master

calvintaneng:
"NOTE: ACCORDING TO DELL & SEAGATE DEMAND FOR HDD WILL BE FOR 10 YEARS. SO THE HDD/SSD BULL STILL YOUNG"

young🌱 = good👍, with lots of room and time to keep growing🪴💗 bigger and bigger

The advent of generative artificial intelligence (AI) took the world by storm in 2023. Semiconductor companies have been ever busy since then.

There is a plethora of complex components — hardware and software — that go into making the silicon chips that power large language models (LLMs).

Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA) is arguably the largest beneficiary of the AI craze. Over the past 12 months, the acclaimed GPU maker’s share price has nearly quadrupled in value, making it one of the most lucrative semiconductor trades in a while.

Equities investors looking to invest in semiconductor stocks should on the other hands perhaps also look beyond Nvidia. However, that doesn’t necessarily imply that they would avoid AI.

calvintaneng:
"We will see a Superbull emerge"

better slowly steadily gradually la, I think🤔

baby🐥 bull first, then kid😻 bull, then teen💘 bull, then youth bull, then eventually only, big great daddy bull

Posted by Superlimit77 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Weiiii ...fortune blooming kamu jual pisang ke...wakakakakkaka

Ravi Kumar

3,602 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Watch for nice opening :)

Posted by Lightofheaven > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

0.69 gogo

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

https://youtu.be/z_0fXT0RDK8?si=jWeL2oPVMFio-mlX

In future Ai will takeover the driving of cars.

Tesla cars are powered by Super computers

These Super intelligent Cars are able to collect Data Simultaneously by Self Learning and then transmit info or Data at the speed of light to all other millions of Tesla cars world wide

what is gathers on Singapore roads could be instantly transmitted to all Tesla Cars in UK, In USA, In Japan, In Australia and in all others at the speed of light (one or two seconds will reach any part of earth)

all these millions will do the same in communicating with each and every other car. This Ai driven car will be very very safe and free us the time to do what we want while we commute

And thing is By Amazon Kindle an entire Bookstore of tens of thousands of books could be stored in a single HDD disk

no more bulky British Encyclopedia that takes up space

it will save us lots of storage space

in future no need public libraries as everything could be accessed online with all books stored as e-book in Data Center

This is amazing transformation

etc etc etc & etc

NickelLee

43 posts

Posted by NickelLee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

IWCity (1589.KL) Biggest Laggard In Johor Property Boom

Over the weekend, The Edge Weekly featured a 200-pager Special Edition titled “JOHOR READY FOR THE BIG LEAP”. Johor since the middle of last year had been the hotbed of investment be it property counters and the involvement in Data Centre Theme. Share prices with exposure to Johor were sure hits for these 18 months. The main catalyst is none other than the sheer amount of FDIs pouring into the state. In addition to the big policy moves to formulate and execute business-friendly decisions in spearheading the state’s economic growth.

Quoting Datuk Ho Kay Tat (Publisher & Group CEO of The Edge)

Publisher’s Note [THE STARS MAY FINALLY BE ALIGNED FOR JOHOR]

“In 2006, Malaysia launched the Iskandar development project to try and push things forward for Johor, but progress has not been as good as hoped and one reason is because of the cool response from Singapore.

But this appears to have changed recently, and there is now bullish optimism in the air because of closer government-to-government cooperation that has enabled things to move. The collaborative construction of the Rapid Transit System Link (RTS Link) from Woodlands in Singapore to Bukit Chagar in the heart of Johor Bahru and the creation of the Johor-Singapore Special Economic Zone will be game changers.

Another factor is that Johor’s Sultan Ibrahim is now the King of Malaysia and His Majesty will definitely give an added push to make things happen sooner, rather than later

For Johor, the stars may finally be aligned”

In a RHB Report dated 13 May 2024 Titled [Real Estate - JS-SEZ: The New Chapter of Iskandar Malaysia] mentioned a list of major landowners in Iskandar Malaysia. Further extrapolating from the list, the table below shows the share price performances of these landowners.

To many investors' surprise, IWCity is the only company that printed a negative return on share price with a meagre -0.6% contraction. The average YTD return for companies with land banks in Iskandar Malaysia Region was +49.8% and even more on a 1-Year measurement.

Surging property prices in Johor as seen from recent transactions with KSL, Paragon Globe, Crescendo and AME Elite are some of the anecdotal evidence that land prices are indeed moving up. Hence, one needs to take a closer look at IWCity as it lags behind its peers by a far margin. Hence, an opportunity for the late comers to catch up with very low downside risks.

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/IWCITY/2024-06-09-story-h-159762931-IWCity_1589_KL_Biggest_Laggard_In_Johor_Property_Boom

Mikecyc

45,534 posts

Post removed.Why?

zhm540

2,475 posts

Posted by zhm540 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

morning can go up but be careful of forced selling later today and tomorrow...

Zachzach

1,249 posts

Posted by Zachzach > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

GO GO GO !!

paktua73

18,404 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

morning..
paktua n team we switch from kenergy,kjts,zantat..
all in on JTGROUP n jcy for now..

tut tut
will sail till sept 24

tssl74

528 posts

Posted by tssl74 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

@zhm540
Thnks for your adv.

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

https://youtu.be/_ZeJvwuS4D0?si=uJBk3FHI79XWPL2C.

Go go power Ranger

Go go Jcy, Notion, Dufu and one more?

badrul1970

144 posts

Posted by badrul1970 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

0.670 .. go JCY 🚀🚀🚀

paktua73

18,404 posts

Calvin adds JTGROUP its cheapest among (jcy, notion,dufu)

tut tut
hehe

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

yes paktua

I give Jtgroup 70 marks for its cabling job

but I will give 98 marks to Jcy for it's HDD/SSD

just buy what you like

all should be good and 🚀🚀🚀 if related to DC (Data Center)

paktua73

18,404 posts

yees Calvin support you on this..

tut tut
let we sail in DC thematic ocean till mid 2025

Posted by FortuneBlooming > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

paktua73:
"morning..
paktua n team we switch from kenergy,kjts,zantat..
all in on JTGROUP n jcy for now.."

wise🦉 judgement🤓, old boy

big warm😅😂🤣 welcome😁🤗❤️‍🩹 for you and all your team to the club

hng33

20,027 posts

Posted by hng33 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

bought jcy at 66sen

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

hahaha

i3 kungfu master hng33 has come to Jcy for a short stint