JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JCY (5161)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (0.83%)

Day's Change

0.575 - 0.625

Trading Volume

67 people like this.

19,323 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBlooming 3 hours ago

Oliver Ooi

221 posts

Posted by Oliver Ooi > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

lol, suddenly retracing pulak. this week are done, let's see for next Monday movement.

ChloeTai

1,408 posts

Posted by ChloeTai > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

It started to move up from 0.55 to 0.59. Then from 0.59 to 0.67. It caught me by surprise that the "cleaning" comes so fast (oncluding Notion). To be on the safe side, I sell to buyer at 0.64. Those who know retracement charting, please let us know the reentry price.

Zachzach

1,249 posts

Posted by Zachzach > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

tomorrow still got .. who knows car reach 0.7 !

i think myb becoz esos effect !!

moven00

727 posts

Posted by moven00 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Today is kasi chance already. They didn’t wash it until turn red or below 0.6

Jerung

410 posts

Posted by Jerung > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Top up abit at the end hopefully can see green jungle tomolo

Ziko Ro

1,172 posts

Posted by Ziko Ro > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Tired already

Posted by FortuneBlooming > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

the frequent mistake made by many during glove🥊 bull🐂 was just thinking thinking thinking, namely endless non-stop over-analytical overthinking, from beginning all the way to end of bull♉ phase

but without having been accompanied by a certain healthy level of early stage trusting in their own simple-logic driven gut instinct

Ravi1969

305 posts

Posted by Ravi1969 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Some people lack a strategy

movenon00:

"Anyway we can see here very active and all sort of target coming out. Start with the scream of RM1, then RM1.4 follow by RM2.4 then latest RM3. And suddenly also got mergers and takeover. Kikikiki. Colourful and lively here. Entertaining. No wrong or right. It’s just fun."

you know, at early very very early stage of glove bull, supermax and topglove were both only around 1.50 to 2.00 IIRC, while hlt was only like 30 sen

then supermax and topglove both went on to hit peak above rm30, while hlt went up to rm3

Lightofheaven:

"option 4) find rich aunty Wong."

oh, I for one personally would not mind something like that at all

a sweet🥭 cute🥰 mature hawt mama to occasionally snuggle up to and cuddle up with, phew!!!😅😅😅

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Good start for the day in the end back to square one. Never speculate if don't know right timing of in and exit. LOL

Posted by Superlimit77 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Weiiii ....jangan kecewa esok masih ada....to the moon and don't miss the boat...wakakakakkakaa

well one has to say that the mood and vibes around lunch time was just kind of a bit too strong

I don't think many guys with at least some capital to spare could have either:

1. stood stiffly on the sidelines without doing anything, like initiating his buying, topping up some more etc.; or

2. decided firmly to sell cut win rather than keep for max win

Superlimit77:

"Weiiii ....jangan kecewa esok masih ada....to the moon and don't miss the boat...wakakakakkakaa"

yah lor

I admire those with the savvy to sell out cut win when the market mood was like captain marvel level

while I myself will for the moment have to be satisfied with not missing the boat by simply remaining on it lor

Ron90

4,082 posts

Posted by Ron90 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

you should have selected no. 2, firmly.

ki ki ki

yep👍 Ron90, I guess I still got a lot to learn from guys like you

main thing though, we're all still big believers in the ai/dc story, right

Weiiii....don't give up ....JCY to the moon...steady semua....wkakakakakaka

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Buying back later. Profit$😀

Tomorrow Friday, may drop more. Stand by bullet.

ChloeTai

1,408 posts

Posted by ChloeTai > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Tomorrow 9 am, I think pre-open at 0.615 but will drop to support level 0.60. 0.60 Q some, 0.605 Q some, 0.61 Q some, 0.615 buy straight away.

Posted by Lightofheaven > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

esok i x kan tengok..i gi tanam jagyng keledek..next week baru tengok ok guys

Posted by patrick5612 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

if tomorrow still up so what will be the reason?

Posted by HuatRex1314 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Game over?

Posted by muslimbiztrading > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

friend of JCY ..quick switch to pwrwell just for 1 week then return to JCY mid June

Lightofheaven:

"esok i x kan tengok..i gi tanam jagyng keledek..next week baru tengok ok guys"

gi kampung tanam jagung ka, atau gi panggung tengok wayang + makan jagung

Weiii....don't miss the boat .....to the moon .....esok masih ada ....monitor closely

okay lor, the ship jumpers among ya all😃

we loyal steadfast juicy🥭 jcy defenders shall be waiting for you guys to come back on board, maybe🤔 at 69.5

ki ki ki

kkwong13

135 posts

Posted by kkwong13 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

WD expects Q4'FY2024 quarter revenues to be in the range of $3.6 billion to $3.8 billion, increase vs $3.46 billion last Q3'FY24 revenue. The $3.7 billion mid-point would represent a 38.8 percent annual increase, making for a $12.94 billion full year, moving into turn around year revenue growth starting 2024.

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/GenerativeAIstorage/2024-06-06-story-h-159819817-Seagate_Western_Digital_benefits_from_AI_Generative_AI_storage_demand

Posted by investor2021trading > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Can JCY, Notion, Dufu n SNS compete with major global player for DC in our local market?
Nvidia is leader in AI and generative AI with its GPU chips while Seagate and Western Digital are major beneficiaries of the increased storage demands for AI. Seagate and Western Digital advanced technologies will keep HDDs in the forefront of demand over SSDs through 2030.

Mini2021

1,444 posts

Posted by Mini2021 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

See you at 0.2

Zachzach

1,249 posts

Go go fly !!

badrul1970

144 posts

Posted by badrul1970 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

go JCY .. fly fly fly today !

kkwong13

135 posts

Here is my research and finding of how to estimate its potential share price rise for JCY business revenue & earning growth throughout year end 2024 & beyond with raising AI cloud & data center.

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/jcy2024/2024-06-07-story-h-159822508-JCY_How_high_JCY_share_price_can_go_by_end_2H_24

Ravetidus

130 posts

Posted by Ravetidus > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

dun chase high

makeba

46 posts

Posted by makeba > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

oooeeehhh..
today will perform making single full bar...

pejatrade

211 posts

Posted by pejatrade > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Flush contra player today then keep climbing. Come onnn

VincentTang

1,203 posts

Posted by VincentTang > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Iris will be the next Notion. Iris will go back to RM1.5 this year.
Iris and FPHB will be next multibagger stock. Don't miss.

Time to rebound.

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

iris = risky

jcy

J = Jumping

C = Clapping

Y = Yelling

hold Jcy till end 2024 to see it

crossed 70 sen
cross 85 sen
cross Rm1.00

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2 months ago |

Post removed.Why?

NickelLee

43 posts

Posted by NickelLee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

If the share prices of Western Digital (WDC) and Seagate Technology (STX) on Nasdaq is doing well, there is no reason to think that share prices of JCY International (JCY) should do any lesser. The logic, simply because JCY's business well-being is highly corelated to its customers WDC and STX since they co-exist within the same value chain.

JCY being the up stream component manufacturer & part assembler whilst WDC and STX being the brand owner and downstream seller of the finished product (HDD & SSD). As much as WDC and STX are both very important customer of JCY, likewise JCY is an important component supplier to its customers. No-one should discount this business link.

JCY.KL (JCY International) +310.0% (low base rock bottom effect). Isn't This The Beginning Of Recovery Or Share Price Too Aggressive In A Short Time? JCY IPO Price was set at RM1.60 at a Market Cap of RM3.1bn when it was listed back in February 2010.

On a YTD basis, JCY has surged more than 3X from a low of RM0.15 (a year ago) on the back of big improvement in its last quarter results. So the question is will JCY continue to outperform its customers and how?

My 2 Cents. Yes. JCY Will Continue to Outperform And This Is Only The Beginning .

How?

Second half of 2024 results are expected to be better than First Half as confidently guided by management in their result review and commentary in May.

Operational Leverage and Economies of Scale for JCY is Much Greater Than its Customers'. At slightly below 50% plant utilization rate, JCY is already clocked in RM5.34mn in net profit. Ask any production manager or factory owners that manufactures goods how important is it to get pass breakeven utilization rate. When utilization rate surpass breakeven level, profits can flow in exponentially with every improvement in utilization rate (also known as economies of scale).

Zachzach

1,249 posts

Today tp?

funny🤣, I had a dream😁, early morning🌄

a short very very short one, before falling back into a longer slumber

it was a number, yep just a number, it was 72

NickelLee

43 posts

Posted by NickelLee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

RM1.00 la

Posted by Jonathantyp > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Sorry I am going to sell all.

badrul1970

144 posts

Posted by badrul1970 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

so sluggish this morning ..
TP : 0.63 today ..
next week will fly again :D

Posted by Jonathantyp > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Now you know who I am

kkwong13

135 posts

If JCY sales order rise higher than expected toward 80% factory utilization earlier, then its next EPS reporting will hit >=5sen vs early estimation, riding along with Western Digital & Seagate upraising sales order HDD, SDD demand in 2H'24.

Any pullback in an opportunity to collect for next 6mth to 1yr for multi baggar return to $2.00 share price with moving positive economy trend on data center demand HDD, SDD growth.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz