HARTALEGA HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): HARTA (5168)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.05 (1.82%)

Day's Change

2.65 - 2.72

Trading Volume

14 people like this.

33,386 comment(s). Last comment by YourQuirkyWays29 16 minutes ago

Posted by khatulistiwa1234 > 2022-08-12 18:29 | Report Abuse

CHESS YOU .... while is FINISHED .

Posted by khatulistiwa1234 > 2022-08-12 18:30 | Report Abuse

CHAMPION CHESS ACTION all time , take your soul ....while is NOT MORE HAGGLE .

Posted by khatulistiwa1234 > 2022-08-12 18:31 | Report Abuse

HARTA on this END ROAD ....DIED ROAD ..... NOT TO SLAUGHTERING ...... PLAYER CANNOT SAY IS GOOD PLAYER .

Posted by khatulistiwa1234 > 2022-08-12 18:31 | Report Abuse

I ADMIRE THE DIVER ......

Posted by khatulistiwa1234 > 2022-08-12 18:32 | Report Abuse

Listen me ...ks55 is right , TOILET PAPER onward , what is the USE ...wasting time having .

Posted by khatulistiwa1234 > 2022-08-12 18:34 | Report Abuse

CHEAP ALSO i not consider to having .... 1.00 or 0.50 or 0.25 ...I FITTED NOT TO HOLD A SINGLE PIECES .

Posted by khatulistiwa1234 > 2022-08-12 18:34 | Report Abuse

This rest of my life , i not to HAVING IT ....

Posted by khatulistiwa1234 > 2022-08-12 18:35 | Report Abuse

ALSO NOT TO BRIEF ANY MORE ...BECOME MY BAD HISTORY LESSON .

Posted by khatulistiwa1234 > 2022-08-12 18:36 | Report Abuse

ESCAPE FROM THIS HARTA FORUM .

Cerubic

518 posts

Posted by Cerubic > 2022-08-12 18:41 | Report Abuse

@CharlesT...Let mirror my head...not that big loh, very small head to fit a big hat, MrT....lol...only small potato man on the street shareholder like the rest of you out there...

Cerubic

518 posts

Posted by Cerubic > 2022-08-12 18:47 | Report Abuse

Toilet paper shares with humangous big factory still operating as usual...ironic.....really need to see what is coming next

shrobin

233 posts

Posted by shrobin > 2022-08-12 19:18 | Report Abuse

Harta should just take out RM100mil to do some share buy back. This way, EPF will back off from selling. 100mil can mop up 50mil shares from the market at RM2 a piece....Hartalega have 2bil cash in balance sheet!

Cerubic

518 posts

Posted by Cerubic > 2022-08-12 19:23 | Report Abuse

Share buy-back already in the resolution to be tabled in the coming up AGM

titan3322

2,441 posts

Posted by titan3322 > 2022-08-12 19:27 | Report Abuse

Now the yankees no complaint on forced labour liao bcoz the workers can now enjoy themselves in the gym and pool now

Cerubic

518 posts

Posted by Cerubic > 2022-08-12 19:36 | Report Abuse

lol

Mini2021

1,444 posts

Posted by Mini2021 > 2022-08-12 19:58 | Report Abuse

Halo Harta boss very smart if epf dare to play till below rm 1 ....they will use the company money to sapu.... last bought back is at RM 9..... I remember that time boss buy then AGM boss found something wrong and they stop buying .... this is why they told market bad during AGM .....actually not market bad is that they know who is the hidden hand behind.....

Mini2021

1,444 posts

Posted by Mini2021 > 2022-08-12 20:00 | Report Abuse

last share buy back is at RM 7-9 ....Harta using 100 million to buy around 10 million shares.....now using RM 100 million to buy 50 million shares...hahaha once they buy from open market company can save dividend as the purchase share keep in treasure share ....

terence775

550 posts

Posted by terence775 > 2022-08-12 20:01 | Report Abuse

if you want a constructive discussion and analysis with a HEALTHY community, do PM me and I can share with you a link to get in.

I3 has waaaay too much toxic, no point reading comments here anymore.

terence775

550 posts

Posted by terence775 > 2022-08-12 20:05 | Report Abuse

learn the fundamentals and derive your own fair value to the company by understanding the business, challenges, opportunities, and risks.

to PM me just click my name to go to my profile then click the chat bubble icon beside my username and drop me a line on i3 messenger.

Unfortunately I can't share the link here coz i3 will auto delete it

Posted by berbolabiru > 2022-08-12 20:08 | Report Abuse

adui harta lagi ke hehehe

bsinvestor

170 posts

Posted by bsinvestor > 2022-08-12 20:33 | Report Abuse

buyback is stupxd act, don't buy back

Mini2021

Halo Harta boss very smart if epf dare to play till below rm 1 ....they will use the company money to sapu.... last bought back is at RM 9..... I remember that time boss buy then AGM boss found something wrong and they stop buying .... this is why they told market bad during AGM .....actually not market bad is that they know who is the hidden hand behind.....

bjgdila123

3,470 posts

Posted by bjgdila123 > 2022-08-12 20:42 | Report Abuse

0.50 otw

Posted by Fabien _the efficient capital allocator > 2022-08-12 20:42 | Report Abuse

if life gives you a second chance, an opportunity to go back in time. just a little bit..1 year back. i can bet with much certainty, with hindsight, that the Kuan brothers would not have taken the decision so quickly to expand their capacity. unfortunately in reality, market forces may not work in your favor. because if every of your competitors are buying up land, build factory and expand their production line. you risk being left.

lets take this a lesson to learn about this industry dynamics/landscape. when you have a low barriers of entry, with product commoditization and almost zero product differentiation, low switching costs., etc, the industry as a whole is at risk facing the inevitable negatively skewed imbalances towards the supply-side vs. demand-side forces, due to simple fact of human nature extrapolating the short term massive profit generation induced by the pandemic into the future

Y2016

165 posts

Posted by Y2016 > 2022-08-12 20:44 | Report Abuse

abit crazy to drop 80-cents from RM2.80 to RM2 in just 3-days

Cerubic

518 posts

Posted by Cerubic > 2022-08-12 20:46 | Report Abuse

Thank you Mr Terrence for the offer, will take note on it. Destructive criticism among the 90% still good in the learning process though may adopt the stance of walking away if it is over the board as advised by QuirkyWay, in addition guys here are entertaining as well with the words....definitely brighten up the boring day

Posted by berbolabiru > 2022-08-12 20:48 | Report Abuse

rm 4... buy
rm 3... buy
rm2... buy
rm1... ???

Posted by Fabien _the efficient capital allocator > 2022-08-12 20:52 | Report Abuse

terrence is still relatively new in this field of investing. gradually, over time, you will learn investing is not about excel spreadsheet

Posted by terence775 > 43 minutes ago | Report Abuse

learn the fundamentals and derive your own fair value to the company by understanding the business, challenges, opportunities, and risks.

Posted by skylimit88 > 2022-08-12 20:53 | Report Abuse

good company, scare what

Posted by berbolabiru > 2022-08-12 20:53 | Report Abuse

scare you run out of $$$

Cerubic

518 posts

Posted by Cerubic > 2022-08-12 21:26 | Report Abuse

Mr Fabien....isn't it a correct strategy to expand trying to grab a bigger market share while you can when there is a demand as staying stagnant will end up not able to catch up with the rest. Like the 90% said, China market is catching up, harta goin holland, lol....without expansion, there is no capability to compete at all. Business is all about competition, remain the same with the existing capacity no expansion, then based on what criteria advantage one company have to compete with their business rival in order not to lose out disappear from the market when there is no product differentiation at all as quoted by you. Harta did came up with innovative products like the AMG and Coat which according to Mini2021 they did contribute to the sales, is this considered as product differentiation. Capacity expansion hand in hand with innovative products, are these not viable, necessary to adequately equip the Company to face the challenge of market competition ahead them in the coming days?

Mini2021

1,444 posts

Posted by Mini2021 > 2022-08-12 21:39 | Report Abuse

I think many of you are misleading by IB shorties ....hahaha.... The closed down of old factory and replace by new one is the strategies use by Harta to minimize the cost and increase the profit margin as now they enter industry 4.0...... example if NGG1.5 need only 100 people to operate but old factory need 300 people to run?? confirm la closed the old one...

The share price drop due to too many retailer buy in ....shark got money to play v u .....now is money game ....

Mini2021

1,444 posts

Posted by Mini2021 > 2022-08-12 21:41 | Report Abuse

Harta employee are around 8,000 people ...... Topglove is around 20,000........ with new NGC and new aquisition at Perak .... i believe Harta employee next 5 years will reduce to 6,000 people but the capacity will increase double which is 80 billion piece of gloves...

Cerubic

518 posts

Posted by Cerubic > 2022-08-12 22:13 | Report Abuse

Mini2021, is the land acquired located in Kedah and not Perak? Am I missing something here as there was another commentator said Perak as well. What I know so far Harta current  expansion is under review with no construction planning on this new land, am I correct?

Cerubic

518 posts

Posted by Cerubic > 2022-08-12 22:13 | Report Abuse

I am partially agreed with bsinvestor on the share buy-back utilising the co cash in hand. What do you think, Mini2021?

VTrade

2,434 posts

Posted by VTrade > 2022-08-12 22:51 | Report Abuse

Mesti investigate
Mana masalah
Lubang bocor

Mini2021

1,444 posts

Posted by Mini2021 > 2022-08-12 22:59 | Report Abuse

Cerubic: I'm also not agreed to share buy back at current period and I believe the company will not using the fund also.... from last quarter report if you notice the management have cash out billion ringgit in investment and put in bank as cash for interest .... hahahaha i believe the IB very unhappy and keep attack ..... The cash the best is use to fight v competitor and future R and D development ....Boss and Harta will not bother the share price how much going down as will not affect the quality and fundamental of the company..... Small investors like us who wish for long term investors should grab this chance for your investment ...

Mini2021

1,444 posts

Posted by Mini2021 > 2022-08-12 23:03 | Report Abuse

Yes the land acquisition in Kedah not perak........ This area of industry will get many tax free as one of the benefit as tax intensive government offer for company who willing to build factory there....... THIS IS ALSO WHY THEY CLOSED DOWN BESTARI FACTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Media and SHARK KEEP misleading the retailer.... Just sell the Bestari factory better ....no benefit at all location no good...

Cerubic

518 posts

Posted by Cerubic > 2022-08-12 23:29 | Report Abuse

Thanks Mini2021 for the info...totally agreeable with you.

shrobin

233 posts

Posted by shrobin > 2022-08-13 06:56 | Report Abuse

The main goal of any share repurchase program is to deliver a higher share price. The board may feel that the company's shares are undervalued, making it a good time to buy them. Meanwhile, investors may perceive a buyback as an expression of confidence by the management.

Harta management is in the best position to judge if it is "undervalued".......

Kossan did a token share purchased in yesterday Bursa announcement.

Cerubic

518 posts

Posted by Cerubic > 2022-08-13 07:08 | Report Abuse

A logical point here too on the share buy-back. Mini2021 and shrobin, agreeable with both of you guys. That is why I am kind of a partial on buying back shares by the management. Well, in the end of the day, it is up to the management on their decision making as they are the one behind the wheel steering the company to the right path during this difficult period.

Posted by birkincollector > 2022-08-13 07:27 | Report Abuse

Karma is real afterall....gloves companies made billions for 2 years during pandemic, at the expense of lives. Pandemic also invited many competitors from China. Before pandemic, the big four diam diam earning good profits without much competitions. From now on, they will have to cough out their pandemic profits to cover losses next few years until smaller competitors fade away....so karma is a real

CharlesT

14,637 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-13 07:44 | Report Abuse

Not to say karma lah. Covid 19 virus is not created by glove co...

More on cycles or up n down

CharlesT

14,637 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-13 07:45 | Report Abuse

MSIA Glove Co has been in good life for the past 10 to 20 years

Now China comes n they will suffer for some years

Cerubic

518 posts

Posted by Cerubic > 2022-08-13 08:07 | Report Abuse

Gloves are essential healthcare product to save lives, not purposely produced and making profits at the expense of  lives. Pfizers came up with the vaccine to save lives and making billions of profits, are they considered getting their karma when the pandemic down to 0, no longer making profits in the coming days? How many lives were  saved during the peak of the pandemic with the vaccine and gloves , the coming days as well. Competition exist in every businesses, we have chatime tealive and all sorts of other bubble tea brands out there....what else is new, it all goes back to survival of the fittest. As a shareholder and should be the same as the rest out there including the management, nobody pray day and night for the exacerbation of the pandemic. Everybody suffer during the pandemic,  businesses the economy the welfare of every single life out there...we all know well the cycle of this uneventful pandemic, nothing good out of it at all. Harta with their hartanians, shareholders all the same as the rest of the people worldwide out there, are facing the same problem during the pandemic, some lose their loves one, spouse losing their jobs. For one, frankly I wish for 0 pandemic and i believe the same for Harta, touching lives as indicated in one of their past Annual Report, not taking lives.

Cerubic

518 posts

Posted by Cerubic > 2022-08-13 08:37 | Report Abuse

Suffering....well bosses suffering daily in their businesses same like any of us, hike in cost, labour problem get hentam left and right by the activist, blacklist by the authorities, local and foreign, due to labour issue, minimum wages, getting more clients, competition etc etc...profits of these businesses aint coming with rainbow up the sky.  At the end of every month people lives by paycheck suffering to catch up with the hike in cost of living while bosses cracking their brains every end month to ensure employees are paid even when businesses are bad especially during this downturn.  Who is not suffering, just a matter of how one handle their lives their businesses, the rest that beyond anyone control like the mighty BigC among the poor rich young and old,  well we just pray to the mighty BigG up there. Period of suffering with the competitors, mighty big China....well lots of businesses are indeed suffering from the cheap mass production of household items to the chips making manufacturers, even smartphones are cheapest that India putting a ban on the sales of certain china produced phone. It is either you are in or you are out, survival of the fittest.

CharlesT

14,637 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-13 08:49 | Report Abuse

Actually how to define "toxic comments"? Posting anything negative on the Co is defined as toxic?

If so there r many toxic comments for the past 2 years....n share price also kena toxic...

Nothing to do with the emergence of China Co oversupply drastic drops in ASP plant under utilised etc

CharlesT

14,637 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-13 08:51 | Report Abuse

That is so called living in denial...

And its more deadly than the so called "toxic negative comments" here.....

CharlesT

14,637 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-13 08:54 | Report Abuse

If anyone listens to the toxic comments here in 2021 or even early 2022 they can cut loss n sleep well now

But if u enjoy n happy to receive yr 3 cents div soon even though price drops Rm0.80 in last 3 days then continue to buy n hold...

After all Happiness is priceless....as long as u are happy...making money or not is not important

Cerubic

518 posts

Posted by Cerubic > 2022-08-13 08:55 | Report Abuse

We are all mature responsible investors, with top brain to work out our own investment fund, no cry baby here and cry out loud suffering every now and then when the share price goin up and down. Unable to brace through the up and down in the share market, walk away, full stop.

Cerubic

518 posts

Posted by Cerubic > 2022-08-13 09:01 | Report Abuse

Toxin is nothing to do with the share price, the up and down

As quoted here :
Windy1974
As a forumer, if you are here to argue why Harta is not a buy yet, great. I think so too. However, if you aren't sure where to invest your money, or your alternatives are Gpacket, Serba, or 90% other KLSE companies, then i would say you are better off in HARTA.
However, if you are here to savour the sufferings of HARTA shareholders, then i would like to congratulate you being like the rest 90% of i3 forumers. Your endings have been decided because you are just the 90%

Post a Comment
Market Buzz