BENALEC HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BENALEC (5190)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.13 - 0.135

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

13,785 comment(s). Last comment by MrXYZ 1 week ago

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-04-15 10:19 | Report Abuse

Being positive about a company doesn't make one a promoter.

Am I bullish for Benalec's long-term prospects? Yes.

Am I comfortable at how things are going in the short term? Yes.

Am I utterly confident in the sense I can see the share price definitely hitting XXX in XXX days. No. I am not an astrologer, I cannot read the future. Hence you will notice I have never once made a claim as to what price the company will be at in XXX days.

And once again, you have declined to answer the simple question I've put above. I will repeat it (in case you somehow (of course) missed it).

You said Benelac should sue The Edge for libel. The Edge printed only what was true. Please explain to all readers how once can sue for libel against someone who printed the truth.

Ladies and gentleman, here I will bring in my astrology side. Once again said someone will:
a) avoid answering the question
b) answer with, "why should I tell you" or along those lines.
c) give some bullshit answer that anyone who understands even the law will recognise it for what it is, bullshit.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-15 10:31 | Report Abuse

you are now so obsessed with libel matters. Trying to shift focus from share price to libel jargon?Share price matter is no longer of interest to you anymore? other day want to show the power of your language and now want to show the power of your legal jargon. Whatever it is, the price still stuck. writing long long post make no different. Maybe it is your way to release your anger....

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-04-15 11:24 | Report Abuse

My dear troll, you were the first one to bring up "libel matters", not I. And as is usual you don't have the capability to finish it.

As I predicted you are unable to defend yourself on the issue. (Hey you brought it up at least try lah to defend your point). Instead you of course try to deflect it to something else.)

Also I have never once tried to "shift focus" from the share price nor am I bothered as to how it performs in the short term. You can't seem to get it in your head that I'm in this for the long haul.

As to the long posts how else do I rebut your farcical and laughable statements?

I am not angry, I just have a sardonic disdain for your points.

Let me put it into simpler terms for you. You post stupids, I tear it to shreds. Notice I've not made any rebuttals against other people who have made negative statements on Benelac? Mainly because none of them have made such outlandishly ridiculous claims as you have.

savvyone

130 posts

Posted by savvyone > 2014-04-15 11:25 | Report Abuse

Taciturn, I am in full agreement with you. This clown kukuman is a complete and utter idiot. He doesn't seem to understand that a company's share price is subject to a variety of factors, most of which fall within the domain of personal judgement and belief. Then again, overall market sentiment, which itself is significantly influenced by global issues, has a dominant effect on share prices. In short, in the absence of bullish market sentiment, even news or announcements which are normally deemed good will not necessarily result in a proportionate share price increase. In Benalec's case, there is evidence that a few parties are quietly and consistently collecting at the expense of the weak holders, the misinformed and the non-believers. I personally am convinced that before the year is out, we shall see a decent increase in the share price. I happen to know that a number of institutional investors are beginning to warm up to the counter again. They will most likely make their moves once the EGM is out of the way. Coming back to kukuman, the more I think about it, the more I suspect that he is planted to make irrational, ludicrous and unfounded comments on this blog by a party which has an axe to grind against the company, such as a competitor or someone who has a personal agenda.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-15 11:38 | Report Abuse

all the warriors are coming out to defend their case. but forget to look at their back. win for the sake of winning the battle but lose the war

savvyone

130 posts

Posted by savvyone > 2014-04-15 11:45 | Report Abuse

You are nuts! Every time someone sells his shares by following your so-called advice, there is someone else who buys them. It is therefore a zero-sum game. How, then, do you win? What is it that you actually win? What a deluded one-eyed Jack!

savvyone

130 posts

Posted by savvyone > 2014-04-15 11:47 | Report Abuse

By the way, the warriors are not defending their case, they are on the rampage to exterminate the lunatics!

zaidsmadi

549 posts

Posted by zaidsmadi > 2014-04-15 14:16 | Report Abuse

I noticed that the price swing three times ....before the price climb up ....
Open benalec chart and see
The price slide down sharply ... then slightly up ... slightly down ... three times .... then climb up suddenly
If this is correct , then. We are now in the third wave ... the last wave
And then upppppp

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-15 16:18 | Report Abuse

I can sense some people got burnt in dsonic and the anger is carry to here. mercy

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-15 17:27 | Report Abuse

Posted by Kukuman > Mar 19, 2014 05:38 PM | Report Abuse Let mark today. Now 0.92 cent. Let see when you will gloat. (Day 1)
21/3/2014 (Day 3) : 0.935
25/3/2014 (Day 7) : 0.920
26/3/2014 (Day 8) : 0.920
27/3/2014 (Day 9) : 0.900
28/3/2014 (Day 10) : 0.900
01/4/2014 (Day 14) : 0.890
02/4/2014 (Day 15) : 0.890
03/4/2014 (Day 16) : 0.885
04/4/2014 (Day 17) : 0.905
08/4/2014 (Day 19) : 0.895
10/4/2014 (Day 21) : 0.895
14/4/2014 (Day 25) : 0.895
15/4/2014 (Day 26) : 0.900

I am tracking this rubbish company share performance.

yeketou

51 posts

Posted by yeketou > 2014-04-15 20:43 | Report Abuse

Not sure if i read correctly, why so many disposal by substantial shareholder recently?

Taugeh

671 posts

Posted by Taugeh > 2014-04-15 21:00 | Report Abuse

Of course the price will drop lah, try to imagine these guys collectively disposed 45 millions @ 0.77 per share. isn't it wired? i would give it a second thought, why? Why at 0.77? To whom it may concern?

9 Apr 2014 BENALEC Foo Polin Disposed 45,000,000
9 Apr 2014 BENALEC Datuk Leaw Ah Chye Disposed 45,000,000
9 Apr 2014 BENALEC Oceanview Cove Sdn Bhd Disposed 45,000,000
9 Apr 2014 BENALEC Oceancove Sdn Bhd Disposed 45,000,000
9 Apr 2014 BENALEC Dato' Leaw Seng Hai Disposed 45,000,000

can someone generous enough to broaden my horizon here. :)

Taugeh

671 posts

Posted by Taugeh > 2014-04-15 21:11 | Report Abuse

I couldn't figure it out thus far; therefore, I am just sitting on the sideline hoping for the durian to drop until it touches ~0.77 or else I just keep watching. I wouldn’t be surprised if it down trenches any further before it actually rebounds in the future.

Taugeh

671 posts

Posted by Taugeh > 2014-04-15 21:13 | Report Abuse

I mean - when it really rebounds 20 to 30 % based on the current closing price....

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-04-15 23:11 | Report Abuse

The 45 million shares disposed was only by Oceancove Sdn Bhd. The four other parties listed above include Oceancove's ultimate holding company (Oceanview Cove Sdn Bhd), as well as the shareholders of both Oceancove directly (Foo Polin, Leaw Ah Chye & Leaw Seng Hai) and shareholders of Oceanview Cove (Leaw Ah Chye & Leaw Seng Hai).

The way you listed it above makes it seem like each of them disposed off 45 million shares individually. :P

If it was one single party/company buying the shares, we should find out over bursa announcements tomorrow after the end of trading (bursa regulations require disclosures within 7 days).

It is also possible that it could be delayed to Friday as some parties interpret the disclosure rulings to be 7 working days instead of 7 days flat.

Until then, it's purely guesswork as to why the shares were transacted at a 15% discount to market price. These are following (plausible) reasons that are possible. Take your pick:

The Good
1) Strategic investor - not unheard of for large stakes to be sold at a discount if they'll bring brand name/expertise to the table
2) Institutional investor - as per above, but more for credibility purposes.
3) Royalty - considering the fact that Benalec's Johor concessions are shared 70-30 with members of the Johor royal family, also plausible that they might come in at the holding company level. And if it's royalty, heh discounts is very plausible.

The Bad
1) The major shareholders require a cash call of some sort for their _personal_ (not Benalec) needs. I.e. they could have loan facilities at either holding company or directly in their names. If it's only in one of their names, such a sale would of course require the agreement of the other two members of the family who own shares. Note that any such facilities doesn't seem to involve margin/pledging of their shares (almost all their shares are directly owned by Oceancove Sdn Bhd - not under a nominee account). A direct business transaction (unlike 2 below) is preferable since it doesn't cause as many waves as an open market sale.
2) Cashing out of the major shareholders - whilst unlikely, it's possible. I.e. if they were to dispose it off over the open market, upon disclosing it to bursa everyone would know. An open market sale (for a company rebuilding it's credibility) is usually a prelude to a cash out. But selling it through a direct business transaction to just a few buyers (in this case up to 4, since the 45 million was done through 4 trades) at a discount might be used to cloak this.

If you're a rabid naysayer for this company (a certain troll on this forum is one of them) you'd probably take option number 2 under "The Bad".

Take your pick. I've probably missed out some other plausible explanation (can't think of any others though).

Will throw in a bone for those who believe in one of The Good" options though. If the major shareholders really are cashing out, it was rather foolish of them to report the sale to bursa announcements the very same day it happened. (the earliest they could have done so - although a certain troll seems to believe that the announcement should have been done the very second it went through)

They could have taken on the 7 day disclosure rules and continued to sell out (direct business trades or open market) on April 10, 11, 14, 15 and 16 and then disclosed their initial sale at the end of trading on April 16. By then with a bit of fiddling they could have reduced their stake substantially.

Finally, they sold it at 77 sen. Has the share come down near that level since then? Keep in mind, buying a substantial stake in a company at premium does not necessarily mean the share price will advance to that level. Neither does selling at a discount mean that it should go down there either.

Posted by wanderabara > 2014-04-15 23:40 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by wave5505 > 2014-04-16 07:48 | Report Abuse

Lets start the wave...

Posted by kurangmanis > 2014-04-16 09:40 | Report Abuse

taciturn, thank you so much for the explanation.

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2014-04-16 11:52 | Report Abuse

Kena squeezeddd...............

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-16 14:34 | Report Abuse

I have been informed by a party who is "in the know" that the disposal was effected for a highly strategic reason. I was told the reason but cannot share with you guys on this forum. Suffice it to say that taciturn has got it partly right. However, the real reason goes beyond what has been expounded on this blog. What is certainly not true is that the majority shareholders are "cashing out". If that is their agenda, they would have done so long ago - and at much higher prices than the current price. On the matter of corporate governance, if the Board was not firm and decisive in taking the drastic action that has led to the current scenario, I am sure that the share price would be half (or even lower) of what it is today. Anyone who has been caught up in a litigation case before will testify that it takes a lot of effort, time and money to get to the end of the episode, without any assurance that the legal outome work in your favour. For Benalec to very quickly move to contain and manage a situation which could have caused permanant and irreparable damage to the company is, to me, very commendable. Therefore, those who are fair-minded and have the capacity to think logically should be able to make sense of the circumstances surrounding the company and its share price.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-16 14:39 | Report Abuse

To back up my comments, Tan Chong took 10 years to settle the legal quagmire it got itself into. Can you even guess how much the legal fees added up to?

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-16 15:48 | Report Abuse

kukuman, they are not saving their arses, but you are talking through yours!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-16 17:16 | Report Abuse

You just cannot accept what I just said. serve you right for stuck in mr ben

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-16 17:17 | Report Abuse

Posted by Kukuman > Mar 19, 2014 05:38 PM | Report Abuse Let mark today. Now 0.92 cent. Let see when you will gloat. (Day 1)
21/3/2014 (Day 3) : 0.935
25/3/2014 (Day 7) : 0.920
26/3/2014 (Day 8) : 0.920
27/3/2014 (Day 9) : 0.900
28/3/2014 (Day 10) : 0.900
01/4/2014 (Day 14) : 0.890
02/4/2014 (Day 15) : 0.890
03/4/2014 (Day 16) : 0.885
04/4/2014 (Day 17) : 0.905
08/4/2014 (Day 19) : 0.895
10/4/2014 (Day 21) : 0.895
14/4/2014 (Day 25) : 0.895
15/4/2014 (Day 26) : 0.900
16/4/2014 (Day 27) : 0.900

I am tracking this rubbish company share performance.

ysfong

232 posts

Posted by ysfong > 2014-04-16 18:56 | Report Abuse

kukuman: thanks for ur info since 21/3..ha :)

Posted by GoGoBenalec > 2014-04-16 21:42 | Report Abuse

Go Benalec go

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-04-16 21:44 | Report Abuse

Pergi benalec pergi? Mau pergi mana?

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-04-16 21:45 | Report Abuse

Kukuman, u banyak stamina la. Nak track pulak. Tak payah la. Ini saham lembab

Posted by GoGoBenalec > 2014-04-16 21:55 | Report Abuse

No wonder people called "TEW", very clear

Posted by agogoben > 2014-04-16 21:58 | Report Abuse

Benalec agogo lahhhhhh...................

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-16 22:46 | Report Abuse

Kukuman, you are a real dummy! What makes you think that I am "stuck" with Benalec shares? For your info, I have made a substantial profit getting in and out of Benalec shares 5 times, each time laughing my way to the bank. The shares I now hold were bought at close to the recent historic low, i.e. 86 sen. With the profit gained, I invested in Public Bank shares and have enjoyed a handsome dividend payout plus a more-than-decent share price appreciation. That's why I call myself the Savvy One! Now, tell us your investment record, so we all can have a laugh!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-16 23:15 | Report Abuse

Ya right! The bank has to open safety vault specially for you to deposit your profit because you make so much money from mr ben thru in and out 5 times. Wait a minutes, in and out 5 times? then no more long term story on mr ben? All these long term story on mr ben is just a spin?

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-16 23:48 | Report Abuse

Kukuman, by your comments it becomes as clear as daylight that you know nuts about investing. It's timing, you dummy!

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-17 00:07 | Report Abuse

Btw, kukuman, the way you talk smacks of jealousy and bitterness. Like they say, go get a life. On another planet, hopefully!

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-17 00:15 | Report Abuse

Also, in case you failed to understand the point I was trying to get through your incredibly thick skull, let me repeat myself ... I am NOT stuck with Benalec shares! It is an INVESTMENT!

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2014-04-17 02:16 | Report Abuse

Ah Ben is warming up for a marathon pretty soon!!!

tshwong

603 posts

Posted by tshwong > 2014-04-17 09:09 | Report Abuse

@SavvyOne, for yr question regard that Kukuman's investment, he may too shy to answer, I'll
Do him a favour, answered for him. He was bought high on Benalec when everyone was high, then sold off when Benalec was down to the ground, a typical street player as he likes to say, buy high sell low, then he couldn't face himself, became insane after that. He will bite and attacked everyone who bought into Ben because he knew everyone was buying cheaper than him and set to profit. As long as Ben's price was not moving, he'll get high and proclaimed himself a winner, sound like taking home a lot of money which only insane people will 'enjoy' this kind of fantasy feeling. Then, he will keep attacking others as 'long stucked' into Ben and
Other stupid words which only a true lunatic like him will say.
The other 'good' stock that he strongly recommend over Ben was D'sonic if you followed his posting not very long ago in this thread. He was recommend strong buy when D'sonic was flying in the sky. That was a 'good' reference of him. If someone ask him regard investment in equity, they'll surely end up 'walking without pant' or became an insane person like him. When D'sonic continued diving to seek its 'true value', you'll soon won't see this Kukuman in this thread nor any other place on earth. A stupid poor pathetic loser he was, kukuman. Everyone here should learn not to follow his footsteps. Invest in equity based on its fundamental, not speculation or followed some 'here said' news.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-17 09:40 | Report Abuse

Loud and clear from you people. It is not long term. Nothing about long term. It is about "investment". As long as it is "investment", there is no question of getting stuck. After all, playing in out 5 times is the living proof. what a pathetic excuse.
By the way, when cannot win an argument, names calling, cursing and whining is the order of the day. so uncouth. terrible.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-17 09:51 | Report Abuse

You too are speculating me about dsonic. i speculate you have stuck in mr ben. so, same same la. never mind. you can always claim you bought very very low and not stuck. you can claim to have make tons of money from "investment" in mr ben and laughing to the bank. I sure believe you. no problem

tshwong

603 posts

Posted by tshwong > 2014-04-17 10:27 | Report Abuse

I can see yr anger. Now, double-anger from Ben-sonic. The barking and bitting from you will became more severe because you lost up on every counter u touched, so pathetic. And 'the key' are you have no second chance to turn back cause time is not in favour to you, you're old already with life time saving being completely wipe off, you're just wainting for your day to come, so pity. Your case should be a live case for others not to follow your footsteps to treat Bursa like a gambling place.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-17 10:28 | Report Abuse

Look, kukuman, the more you open your mouth, the more everyone is convinced that it is impossible to overestimate your stupidity. For your benefit, not that you deserve it, let me tell you that any investment can have more than one objective, i.e. it can be short term or long term, or some combination of the two. I have also invested in Public Bank and have gone in and out a few times as well, on average making some decent gains. This is known as investment strategy. Go do some research before you lapse into another bout of verbal diarrhoea!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-17 10:41 | Report Abuse

i am anger? that's is a cute statement from you. I only making statements about mr ben but it is you that felt unsettled and emotionally disturbed and started to "explain" your version of truth. I am just giving commentary and enjoy seeing your anger flowing and started to tell about your investment greatness in this and that. Oh boy. wonder who wants to know. it is self-praise la.
Don't you see i am enjoying the show. Who really is in anger? By the way, i missed the 20 or so long paragraph purportedly written in 15 minutes by someone here trying to spin mr ben's long term story even though i don't really read it.

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2014-04-17 10:46 | Report Abuse

Peace. We here to make money. Hate Ah Ben for losing money due to the scandal? Sue them and ada chance menang.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-17 10:56 | Report Abuse

Jenabchen, I am just giving my comment on mr ben. you can either agree or disagree. If you buy mr ben means you disagree. If you don't buy means you agree. Either way, I am ok with that. Hope you make a wise decision.

tshwong

603 posts

Posted by tshwong > 2014-04-17 11:13 | Report Abuse

Yup, should follow his footsteps to buy those high-fly counter like D'sonic, end up same as him, walking without pant. Yup, buy high, sell low in Benalec, got wipe off, left with 100 shares in order to attend AGM, but 'ball-less', lips was sealed during AGM, the only things to do are barking and bitting here everday because it's safe, making monkey show to entertaining others. Yup, I really believe you're not angry, if that'll set you free and make you in style.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-17 11:26 | Report Abuse

What to angry la. The price already dead for so long. I will be sad if the price go up. sad but not angry. I am so glad people seem to have forgotten mr ben. That means people are sceptical about mr ben. Look around this forum. very very few people talking here. only you and me. so, what to angry anymore. Ok la, you too not angry. how many shares you have? 1 mil shares? or same like me, 100 shares? You are die-hard fan, cannot be 100 shares right? Then I will be very angry.

tshwong

603 posts

Posted by tshwong > 2014-04-17 12:33 | Report Abuse

Very angry again? I heard insane people will get angry when they're emotionally distracted, just like the way you acted. I understand why you're getting so high in this thread because every other thread you went, no one gave a shit about you, your idiotic way of writing just don't brought any value to any member in this forum, beside making them pantless. Carry on
with your monkey show because you're born in this way.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-17 12:35 | Report Abuse

so sorry for you stuck in mr ben.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-17 12:42 | Report Abuse

Kukuman, you are the last person I would want to "brag" to. You claim to be winning even when you have been a sore loser throughout. It's people like you who started the world wars!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-17 12:50 | Report Abuse

You should continue to advocate your version of "investment" and I will continue to warn of any story spinning. Your bragging around is noted loud and clear, never mind whether it is true or otherwise. I even like to hear if you said you make millions from mr ben by trading in and out to brag of your version of "investment" greatness.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz