BENALEC HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BENALEC (5190)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (3.85%)

Day's Change

0.13 - 0.135

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

13,785 comment(s). Last comment by MrXYZ 1 week ago

ymtan

621 posts

Posted by ymtan > 2014-09-08 11:40 | Report Abuse

Kt888 .. why say so

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-09-08 12:01 | Report Abuse

All the sad stories below. I hope those spinners will feel remorse. For the newcomers, please read their spin stories posted few months back. They hang around in i3forum. Going from one counter to another. They used several ID. Who are they? taciturn, zero, crawler, tshwong, savvyone, gogobenalec

Posted by Esthla Ng > Aug 6, 2014 04:12 PM | Report Abuse
I bought at 1.17 :(

Posted by Ayeed Cyiera > Aug 22, 2014 04:13 PM | Report Abuse
i buy high 1.18...damn slow movement

Posted by kt888 88 > Aug 12, 2014 04:59 PM | Report Abuse
drop to 1.02. NO chance to bounce back to 1.18. Better cut loss

Posted by mk88 > Aug 26, 2014 09:47 AM | Report Abuse
surprisingly bad result

Posted by Ayeed Cyiera > Sep 4, 2014 09:20 AM | Report Abuse
worst company..sad..lost almost 30sen..f**k company

Posted by water99 > Sep 4, 2014 12:06 PM | Report Abuse
Reclaim land and sell, time consuming to realize the gain , siput counter!

Posted by Woody > Sep 6, 2014 10:18 PM | Report Abuse
This counter is hopeless..I bgt it as I read that target price is rm2.
Now stuck here with my money. Shall I sell n go to another counter?

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-09-08 12:45 | Report Abuse

Wow, suddenly a certain lying negative spinning troll has taken the time to actual copy and paste such a long post.

Eh, don't waste time with spinning long, long lah. Most people know you're a liar who makes statements but cannot even back it up with one iota of proof.

Still waiting for you to give me your "lawyer's" contact number for proof of "confidential evidences" of Benalec's supposed wrongdoings.

Till today, you chickened out and don't dare. Kecut-kecut until semua sudah hilang.

Oh, anyone who is unsure to believe, tell you what. Click on kukuman's nick, click to view his previous postings. You can see that almost everything he posts is negative, with a "die, die, die!" kind of mentality.

To others investors who want to view things rationally, FYI, I am still fully invested in this company. As I said again, if you're a short term player, go look elsewhere, this is likely not the counter for you.

However if you're willing to look at a longer horizon (or those who are stuck from before the problems with the two brothers), informal discussions have led me to believe that things are really looking up for the company.

There is a decent possibility that there will be light at the end of the tunnel (within 2014 hopefully). I cannot (and will not) confirm that this will happen, only that the chances from my point of view (based on what I've learned) is pretty good.

Oh and to the lying troll, I know you're going to try to negatively spin my statements, but when you do please lah, try to do it with some class. Don't end up continuously looking like someone "special" since it gets pathetic after a while.

Posted by GoGoBenalec > 2014-09-08 13:00 | Report Abuse

Yeah i'm in too.

achoo

9 posts

Posted by achoo > 2014-09-09 00:35 | Report Abuse

Agree with Dr Jog that I smell strong support @ 90 but still thinking whether to average my earlier price ....

rizerlee

752 posts

Posted by rizerlee > 2014-09-10 16:49 | Report Abuse

Are Benalec's EGM land sale on June already posted in Quarter Report ?

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-09-10 17:31 | Report Abuse

rizerlee: Nope. The RM48m land sale to Teobros should be booked in 1QFY15 (ending September 2014) as it's stated clearly in the latest quarterly result notes to the account that the SPA was completed on 2 July 2014.

The 128.5 acre land sale (RM235m) to Ultra Harmony is ongoing. As is stated clearly in the latest quarterly results notes to the account, 30 acres have been reclaimed as at 18 August 2014.

The first stage (out of 4 stages) for the land sale to Ultra Harmony will occur when 32.59 acres have been reclaimed. When that happens, Benalec will apply for the land title for the first stage and upon receipt only then can they submit it to the buyer for payment.

Logically speaking, the first stage should have been fully reclaimed by now and the land title applied. Assuming a 6 month application process (love your local land office lah), that would mean February 2015, which falls in 3QFY15 for Benalec (ending March 2014).

zero

525 posts

Posted by zero > 2014-09-11 00:18 | Report Abuse

@taciturn - that's all nonsense, you spinner! you should not be giving facts and figures but proceed to hammer out ungrammatical maxims repeatedly until they become the very gospel!!! for starters, you can try: 'i hopes all these poors newbies will not get con by facts and figures found in annuals reports and companies announcements posted by peoples'

or, failing which, produce a long and rambling price table ;)

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2014-09-11 00:25 | Report Abuse

Don't talk much. Just angkat. Sudah murah itu. After angkat kasi simpan sampai naik.

Posted by Serenitynow > 2014-09-11 00:26 | Report Abuse

Thank you taciturn. If only rely on the revenue from land sales, I think it may not be able to attract big buyers. Taciturn, do you know if the work has already begun? I am referring to the RM203 project awarded in May. Thank you again.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-09-11 08:36 | Report Abuse

zero: Lol. It's a good thing I wasn't drinking my morning coffee whilst reading this. :p

Serenitynow: Based on just existing (announced) land sales in their order book, it's fairly close to being fully valued, IMHO. Johor as everyone knows is the game changer.

To my knowledge, the RM203m project to Oriental's indirect subsidiary has not started. Benalec is waiting for Oriental to get the necessary approvals.

In the mean time, the bulk of their operational energy is being directed to Ultra Harmony's (RM235m) reclamation. Incidentally, besides these two jobs, everything else has been reclaimed and is classified as "land held for sale" at the moment.

At the end of the day, it's difficult to tell when institutionals/funds will come back in droves into the company. I'm still reasonably confident that things will look very good by the end of the year/very early next year, but that's just me and sadly, I'm not infallible.

Posted by Serenitynow > 2014-09-11 09:15 | Report Abuse

taciturn, thanks. This means the next Q result may not be good too, although the land deals are all stated in the resolutions. Ultimately, the game changer will still be Tanjung Piai. Good day.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-09-11 10:16 | Report Abuse

Serenity now: Actually, the next quarterly result should be pretty good since Benalec will be booking the Teobros land sale there - RM48.1m revenue, additional after tax profit of RM14.7m.

I use the term "additional profit" here since this piece of land was involved in the scandal with the two older brothers (sold to parties connected to them, not declared as a related party transaction).

The land was originally sold for RM28m for an after tax profit of RM9.2m.

As part of the heads of agreement to settle things with the two older brothers, the land sale was rescinded and RM28m was refunded to them (this is part of the reason two quarters back, the results was poor).

My accounting knowledge isn't that up to par, but you can either read the upcoming quarterly results (ending September 2014) as having (from this land sale):
a) Revenue - RM48.1m, profit after tax RM14.7m
or
b) Revenue - RM48.1m, profit after tax RM14.7m+RM9.2m=RM23.9m

To me I'd think the latter makes more sense, but not being an accountant I can't be absolutely certain.

Either way that's an additional near RM15m PAT (if option a) for the upcoming quarter. Assuming there are no other surprises, that'd make the quarter pretty decent at the very least.

samsung555

478 posts

Posted by samsung555 > 2014-09-11 11:15 | Report Abuse

taciturn are you the board members of BENALEC...........

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-09-11 11:23 | Report Abuse

Samsung555: Not a board member or employee of the company, nor related to one.

I'm just an interested investor who takes the time to do research on firms that interest me. Either via documentation, over the phone, or in person with people who have more knowledge on these subjects/firms.

TAGS80

22 posts

Posted by TAGS80 > 2014-09-11 13:20 | Report Abuse

seems like u understand in and out of the company. guess u should get a job there. they might be able to pay u well to provide more accurate or most accurate info to us here. job title - forum info provider. lol!

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-09-11 13:24 | Report Abuse

TAGS80: That's the job for their Investor Relations Manager. I don't think I'm qualified for that. :p

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-09-11 21:12 | Report Abuse

The spinner is at it again. Very clever playing with words. Make no mistake, next quarter result still terrible. Dont taken in by such statement : "6 month application process (to apply land title), that would mean February 2015......" . Hogwash ! Even though mr ben really manage to get land title in 6 months, mr ben would never get to see the money just yet. The process is long. 6 month for land title ?! What a spin !

Posted by taciturn > Sep 11, 2014 10:16 AM | Report Abuse 
Serenity now: Actually, the next quarterly result should be pretty good ............. My accounting knowledge isn't that up to par, but ......

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-09-11 21:54 | Report Abuse

Evidently a certain lying troll has never bought/sold property before in his life (tells me what kind of person he is). And there he goes again trying to negatively spin things.

Even a fool would know that most state land offices DO take an average of half a year to issue a land title.

Please lah, you want to give us bullshit also try to do it with some class lah. Cannot even negatively spin things properly.

You can't even counter-argue my points as to why I believe the next quarter's results will be decent if not good. Instead you make the statement "Make no mistake, next quarter result still terrible", but never give a reason why you believe it to be so.

It's okay though, I can tell you're desperate. I can feel your anger.

king7

459 posts

Posted by king7 > 2014-09-12 00:30 | Report Abuse

GOGO ... same story.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-09-12 10:31 | Report Abuse

For one time, only one time, let me give you some lecture on land application process. Even land title application where there is already existing new land i.e. state land or private land, it will take about 6 - 9 months, if not a year, for leasehold land to get new title. As for reclaimed land, it is whole new ball games. The new land title is really new, in its real sense, because the land is newly "created". By the way, all reclaimed land is leasehold.

There are bunch of processes to go through to get land title for reclaimed land:-
1) Land survey
2) Prepare survey drawing
3) Payment to Survey Title Board
4) Application of QT
5) Table to State Exco Meeting which meet every fortnight or monthly
6) Land Office awaits Exco minutes (it would not be prepared immediately)
7) Exco minutes/instruction issued to Land Office (this one take times too as Exco meeting discuss a lot of matters and not just mr ben's matter only.)
8) Land Office instruct developer for final title drawing
9) Site visit, probably.
10) Preparation of PT number
11) Registration of Title
12) Issuance of Title certificate
After the above is done, then lawyer will take over for the Land S&P matters. And this also take time. The spinner said 6 months and mr ben will receive the money. What a spin ! He is not telling the whole story. YOU ONLY RECEIVE MONEY AFTER LAND OWNERSHIP IS SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFFERED. I am sad for those got conned by his spin story

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-09-12 10:50 | Report Abuse

So, not only we are talking about the efficiency of Land Office, it is also efficiency of State Exco. Bear in mind, Exco meeting not only discuss mr ben's matter but lots of other things and this assuming that mr ben's matter is manage to queue and table into the agenda of the Exco Meeting. There are cases where your matter did not manage to queue in. You need to have cables to get thing done fast. Sadly, the two elder brothers are no longer there to help this. They are the keys that move the ship. Get my point ! But don't worry, this taciturn is there to help !

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-09-12 10:50 | Report Abuse

As usual the lying troll fails again at negative spinning. Why post so long lah trying to give a negative outlook when you realise that these are just steps involved. You haven't specified how long each step will take (according to your la-la land calculations).

My words, "Assuming a 6 month application process". Assumptions, I did not say it WILL take 6 months. You chose to interpret it that way.

Benalec themselves have announced that land title applications should take that amount of time on average. This is not spinning (like you're doing), this is what the company has announced to bursa in their filings.

So I'm using what Benalec has said about the amount of time they'd take to get their land titles.

Between the figures that Benalec (a company that I trust) gives, and you a negatively spinning lying troll, I'd rather trust Benalec.

You as the whole world knows can't back up any of your allegations. (Still waiting for your lawyer's name and contact number for the so called "confidential evidences". Watch everyone as he ignores this point again and again like the coward that he is).

Finally something to chew on o "special" troll who can't use even one iota of common sense. Benalec has so far reclaimed in excess of 2,000 acres in Melaka (the bulk of it for the state government).

Even a moron would realise they have very good relations with the government (and the land office). The chances of problems in getting the land titles is a lot lower because of those relationships.

But of course you're nothing but a lying, spinning troll. It's okay though, I can see from your longer and longer posts you're getting more and more desperate to try and get your bullshit across.

However I see you're failing and I can feel your anger. (so your posts become even longer. Next up ladies and gentleman, another long post with share closing price list. When all else fails, he'll try to make even longer posts)

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-09-12 10:52 | Report Abuse

Changing goal post ?! I feel your anger....

Posted by taciturn > Sep 12, 2014 10:50 AM | Report Abuse
My words, "Assuming a 6 month application process". Assumptions, I did not say it WILL take 6 months....

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-09-12 10:58 | Report Abuse

Huh, his own quote of my statements sums it up.

Posted by Kukuman > Sep 12, 2014 10:52 AM | Report Abuse
Changing goal post ?! I feel your anger....

Posted by taciturn > Sep 12, 2014 10:50 AM | Report Abuse
My words, "Assuming a 6 month application process". Assumptions, I did not say it WILL take 6 months....

See my sentence started from my first post your quoted started with "Assuming".

My second post you quoted started with "Assumptions".

I know your Engrish not very good. (After all you still don't dare give me your "lawyer's" name and contact number regarding "confidential evidences" of Benalec's supposed wrongdoings)

The root word here is "assume".

"Assuming" is a verb off the root word "assume".

"Assumptions" is a noun off the root word "assume".

I know you're "special", so somehow you interpret it as changing goal posts when both my statements are the same.

It's okay though you're getting more and more desperate. And now your posts also getting shorter, I can feel your anger.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-09-12 11:00 | Report Abuse

You know why this spinner is so unsettled and emotionally disturbed? this is because he is FULLY INVESTED in this company lol. ofcourse only if you believe what spinner said

Posted by taciturn > Sep 8, 2014 12:45 PM | Report Abuse
I am still fully invested in this company....

Posted by splendid_ignorance > 2014-09-12 11:05 | Report Abuse

Haha. taciturn I admire your patience. Somethings can be ignored. I'm sure you have better things to do than to fuel a keyboard warrior ;)

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-09-12 11:10 | Report Abuse

Wow, the lying, spinning troll Kukuman has once again refused/declined/cannot answer any of my queries to him.

He's so scared and ashamed he can't even try to rebut any of my points. Instead he goes totally off tangent and now argues at the fact that I'm full invested in the company as being something wrong...? And he says I'm thje one who's emotionally disturbed? Haha, look at his previous postings vis a vis mine.

It's okay though, I know you're very very desperate now since you don't even know what to say anymore. I feel your anger.

splendid_ignorance: It's a fairly slow day today and whilst I really should stop needling such a "special" person I just can't help it. If we were in court as opposing attorneys, I'd tear him into shreds again and again. He keeps stepping up the plate for more and more.

What do do, glutton for punishment mah. :p

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-09-12 11:11 | Report Abuse

That's why I said you are good in playing with words to spin story.
For those who want to get unbiased comment, do you want to listen to someone with history of spinning long stories since donkey time and keep on changing goal post all the times?

Posted by taciturn > Sep 12, 2014 10:58 AM | Report Abuse
My second post you quoted started with "Assumptions".
The root word here is "assume".
"Assuming" is a verb off the root word "assume".
"Assumptions" is a noun off the root word "assume".

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-09-12 11:18 | Report Abuse

Don't know how using proper English is a spin story.

It's okay your Engrish no good. I understand you have problems understanding something so simple.

However let's get back to the one question you have been avoiding so long (like the lying, negative spinner that you are).

"Lawyer's" name and contact number. You say he/she has "confidential evidences" on the company's supposed wrongdoings. Still waiting for you to give it out.

Of course you're too scared to do so.

It's okay, you're desperate, I feel your anger.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-09-12 11:34 | Report Abuse

Nothing to say? Too scared to answer my one and simple query?

"Lawyer's" name and contact number. Still waiting for it to hear the "confidential evidences" that you claim to have on Benalec's supposed wrongdoings.

Buuut of course you avoid answering that question because.... ta-da! You can't.

You've been lying all this while.

It's okay, I feel your desperation and anger too...

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-09-12 11:40 | Report Abuse

I feel your desperation and anger....

Posted by taciturn > Sep 8, 2014 12:45 PM | Report Abuse
I am still fully invested in this company....

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-09-12 11:45 | Report Abuse

you are the one fully invested in this rubbish company. I don't. so who is desperate? you so funny. desperation really get over you. you are the only kingkong here saying how good this and that about this rubbish company. pity you

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-09-12 11:55 | Report Abuse

*twiddle thumbs*

Yes, yes, you are "special". The world is flat, black holes are spicy and Martians are invading us.

I feel your desperation and anger, but it's okay. You're "special".

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-09-12 11:57 | Report Abuse

You are the one fully invested in this rubbish company. I don't. so who is desperate and who is angry? you so funny. desperation and anger really get over you. you are the only kingkong here saying how good this and that about this rubbish company. really pity you

Posted by splendid_ignorance > 2014-09-12 12:04 | Report Abuse

"Arguing with fools is like playing chess with pigeons..
No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"

;)

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2014-09-12 12:09 | Report Abuse

we are all here to make money. let's not argue over trivial matters. whether you make or you lose (only you yourself is answerable) let make this site ( exchange of idea ) whereby everybody benefit. cheers and good luck

58nchong

63 posts

Posted by 58nchong > 2014-09-12 12:18 | Report Abuse

i agree with Jonathan. Don't treat this forum as a battlefield. Our main target is always Bursa......

TAGS80

22 posts

Posted by TAGS80 > 2014-09-12 15:10 | Report Abuse

but but but...its so entertaining! Lol!

Posted by Serenitynow > 2014-09-12 15:33 | Report Abuse

Thank you taciturn.

Your assumption of:
b) Revenue - RM48.1m, profit after tax RM14.7m+RM9.2m=RM23.9m

I think this figure is still too small to change the market view about Benalec.

Let's hope that the deal with 1MY Strategic Oil Terminal is on!

king7

459 posts

Posted by king7 > 2014-09-12 15:44 | Report Abuse

STP2 is coming.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-09-12 17:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by Kukuman > Jun 17, 2014 09:35 AM
Let's put it into another chart to see a more realistic stock performance.
13/11/2013 (Day 001) : 1.120
25/03/2014 (Day 131) : 0.920
28/03/2014 (Day 134) : 0.900
01/04/2014 (Day 138) : 0.890
02/04/2014 (Day 139) : 0.890
03/04/2014 (Day 140) : 0.885
04/04/2014 (Day 141) : 0.905
08/04/2014 (Day 145) : 0.895
10/04/2014 (Day 147) : 0.895
14/04/2014 (Day 151) : 0.895
16/04/2014 (Day 153) : 0.900
17/04/2014 (Day 154) : 0.900
22/04/2014 (Day 159) : 0.910
23/04/2014 (Day 160) : 0.935
30/04/2014 (Day 167) : 0.900
05/05/2014 (Day 172) : 0.895
06/05/2014 (Day 173) : 0.940
16/06/2014 (Day 214) : 1.120
26/06/2014 (Day 224) : 1.140
09/07/2014 (Day 237) : 1.090 (Spin doctors said price will go up after EGM. Don't get conned!)
30/07/2014 (Day 258) : 1.090
01/08/2014 (Day 260) : 1.050 (Some cock here claimed holding for long. Don't get conned! Only good for contra player here)
05/08/2014 (Day 264) : 1.050
07/08/2014 (Day 266) : 1.050 (Spin doctors still claimed hold many. typical bull story)
11/08/2014 (Day 270) : 1.020
13/08/2014 (Day 272) : 1.000 (Spinner said after EGM, price will go up. when?)
22/08/2014 (Day 281) : 0.990 (So sad. one by one, innocent investor come out telling they had bought high after taken-in by spinner's story)
26/08/2014 (Day 285) : 0.925 (Spinner now said this is an Extra Long term stock. Extra Long?)
29/08/2014 (Day 288) : 0.920
12/09/2014 (Day 302) : 0.925 (Spinner said he is FULLY invested in mr ben)

I am tracking this rubbish company share performance.

oasischeah

1,461 posts

Posted by oasischeah > 2014-09-12 18:49 | Report Abuse

Kukuman - You did a very big favor to many would be investors of Benalec. I believe many investors have cleared from this company and no remisier would suggest to buy Benalec. Thank you very much for the constant updated track information on this Benalec.

powerwk

1,690 posts

Posted by powerwk > 2014-09-13 10:56 | Report Abuse

thanks king7. So you think this is a good thing or otherwise?

king7

459 posts

Posted by king7 > 2014-09-13 11:10 | Report Abuse

If retaining earning sustainable. Then issue bond Will be overwellming.. See the incoming project ! Stp2 or tjp.

king7

459 posts

Posted by king7 > 2014-09-13 11:14 | Report Abuse

Taciturn. Say something.

speakup

26,541 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-09-13 11:15 | Report Abuse

Borrowing money thru ICULS.

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2014-09-13 12:25 | Report Abuse

Kukuman. What good stock to buy on monday. Any idea har