BENALEC HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BENALEC (5190)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (3.85%)

Day's Change

0.13 - 0.135

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

13,785 comment(s). Last comment by MrXYZ 1 week ago

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2014-11-18 23:54 | Report Abuse

look like many lousy calls were made ....

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2014-11-19 08:41 | Report Abuse

kukuman is probably jobless sitting at home whole day... so free to track.. lol.. if I wanted to know what the price was last year... I can just get it from the graph... I don't care what it was worth last year... more interested in what it will be worth in the future...

Posted by GoGoBenalec > 2014-11-19 08:44 | Report Abuse

Pity old man always live in the past...let him talk!!

8u29song

2,785 posts

Posted by 8u29song > 2014-11-19 09:10 | Report Abuse

this year really oong, buy what up what ..............

ymtan

621 posts

Posted by ymtan > 2014-11-19 09:16 | Report Abuse

Yup. Agreed. We are looking forward in near future .. who care the past .. ifca also lousy stock 52 week ado with 8c. . See the price now .. 10 times

Posted by XiaoLiFeiDao > 2014-11-19 09:23 | Report Abuse

阿叻来了!

petvnla

181 posts

Posted by petvnla > 2014-11-19 09:45 | Report Abuse

this one can buy long term??

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-11-19 09:47 | Report Abuse

Dear all seniors,

I am new here. May I know is it possible for BENALEC to hit RM0.920 before closing?

Thanks for advices.

Posted by tomatoman79 > 2014-11-19 09:50 | Report Abuse

ooo huu.... holding this since last year...

from company announcement :

18. PROSPECTS
In relation to the Group’s prospects, the Board and Management remain justifiably confident in maintaining a very positive outlook for the Group over the next several years. This positive outlook is based on the fact that 173.06 acres of land, forming the subject matter of Sale & Purchase Agreements (“Land Sale SPAs”) already signed and publicly announced, will generate sales revenue of approximately RM312 million. Added to that, the recent land reclamation contract secured by the Group covering 415 acres of land for a contract sum of RM203 million, will ensure that the Group has a stable stream of revenue of approximately RM515 million which can be recognised in the financial years 2015 through 2017. Further positive developments from the Group’s perspectives are the advanced stages of business negotiations which are likely to come to fruition in the current financial year.

Posted by tomatoman79 > 2014-11-19 09:50 | Report Abuse

The continuing uptrend in the demand for, and pricing of, the Group’s reclaimed land-bank in Melaka is an added source of optimism for the Group both in the near term, as well as in the mid- term.

The Group has recently submitted the Detailed Environmental Impact Assessment (“DEIA”) to the Department of Environment (“DOE”) for the Tanjung Piai Integrated Petroleum & Petrochemical Hub and Maritime Industrial Park spanning a total reclamation area of 3,485 acres in Johor. Upon receiving the anticipated approvals from DOE, the said substantial reclamation project is expected to propel the Group into the next phase of growth, enabling the Group to capitalise on the opportunities that abound within the Oil and Gas industry.

Posted by tomatoman79 > 2014-11-19 09:51 | Report Abuse

once jalan pacik kayooo

yongyou

4,676 posts

Posted by yongyou > 2014-11-19 09:52 | Report Abuse

aiyeh, lu apa maciam oh

"Posted by duitKWSPkita > Nov 19, 2014 09:47 AM | Report Abuse

Dear all seniors,

I am new here. May I know is it possible for BENALEC to hit RM0.920 before closing?

Thanks for advices."

Posted by tomatoman79 > 2014-11-19 09:53 | Report Abuse

price now is lower than company holding price...

"During the current quarter and financial period to date, the Group buy-back 1,500,000 shares at an average exercise price of RM1.04 "

Posted by tomatoman79 > 2014-11-19 09:54 | Report Abuse

dividen coming :

The Directors proposed a final single tier dividend of 0.3 sen per ordinary share, amounting to RM2,400,770 in respect of the financial year ended 30 June 2014, which is subject to the approval of the shareholders at the forthcoming Annual General Meeting

Helena

169 posts

Posted by Helena > 2014-11-19 10:02 | Report Abuse

0.3 sen dividen.. hmm if refer to their last year performance which is quite bad with losses of 2 quarters .. i think is better than nothing kua ~

yongyou

4,676 posts

Posted by yongyou > 2014-11-19 10:07 | Report Abuse

any good TP?

Helena

169 posts

Posted by Helena > 2014-11-19 10:07 | Report Abuse

benalec have been waiting the green light for Pengerang reclaimation work ... and sadly that SPA contract has been delayed for about 1 year now ..

Posted by tomatoman79 > 2014-11-19 10:17 | Report Abuse

ya too slow until everybody throw away their share.

Posted by tomatoman79 > 2014-11-19 10:18 | Report Abuse

but earning visibility quite ok lar...

Vin Tan

147 posts

Posted by Vin Tan > 2014-11-19 10:19 | Report Abuse

we need long string to catch a very big fish

ymtan

621 posts

Posted by ymtan > 2014-11-19 10:31 | Report Abuse

Hopefully no more delay for this coming Dec on EIA issue ..

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-11-19 12:22 | Report Abuse

Since when you notice i track whole day? My last tracking is 25 days ago ! If you are the one of the many who bought last year, you will be cursing yourself. But no. You probably not because you are new investor to mr ben simply because you are still here and sounded ignorant. Those who bought last year had already left cursing themselves being conned by the spinners. So, welcome to buy if you see good in this rubbish company. Let hear your story 6 months from now after you have buy. pity

Posted by happyvic > Nov 19, 2014 08:41 AM | Report Abuse
kukuman is probably jobless sitting at home whole day... so free to track.. lol.. if I wanted to know what the price was last year... I can just get it from the graph... I don't care what it was worth last year... more interested in what it will be worth in the future...

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2014-11-19 13:23 | Report Abuse

what a kid... definitely don't understand share market at all.. must have bought last year... sold and made a loss... so trying to make sure everyone loses as well..hahaha!

profitable trading = buy low and sell high... not buy high and sell low... lol... too bad you bought at a high... now its low... suggest you accumulate some yourself...

im not new with benalec... in fact.. I was there since the very start... know some of the directors personally... and I see good in them...

Helena

169 posts

Posted by Helena > 2014-11-19 14:21 | Report Abuse

rm1.98 target ?? very ambitious, anyway chill guys ~ its just a share.. no need to trash talk each other ...

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2014-11-19 15:03 | Report Abuse

yeah agreed... I don't think its worth 1.98 either... probably around 1.20... but its hard to say... big players can push the price to anything they want... lol

petvnla

181 posts

Posted by petvnla > 2014-11-19 15:12 | Report Abuse

whats with the selldown

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-11-19 15:57 | Report Abuse

happyvic ID has the similar pattern to the like of ID of taciturn, gogobenalec, zero, savvyone and a few more, that is purposely created to comment and spin story on mr ben.
Beware of their scam!
This is rubbish company. Not for long term.

ayokeyee

145 posts

Posted by ayokeyee > 2014-11-19 15:58 | Report Abuse

cimb reduce call target only 0.75??

Helena

169 posts

Posted by Helena > 2014-11-19 16:23 | Report Abuse

Benalec is losing steam ...
kukuman, i believes beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what may seems like thrash for some, might be seen as a treasure for others..
for now, reality hurts for those who hold it from last year
but IF it really manage to get Pengerang project .. will it still not for long term?

rizerlee

752 posts

Posted by rizerlee > 2014-11-19 18:16 | Report Abuse

Benalec quarter report posted.

Quite good result.
Revenue , net profit and NTA all raised YoY

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1797109

rizerlee

752 posts

Posted by rizerlee > 2014-11-19 18:16 | Report Abuse

don't miss the boat

Vin Tan

147 posts

Posted by Vin Tan > 2014-11-19 18:24 | Report Abuse

it is indeed for long term if the EIA issue is settled. We do not hold the hammer for or against its approval. I certainly do not think Kukuman has it either. Really cannot understand the motive for his postings in this forum. If I see Mr Ben as rubbish as he does, I will not waste my time here.

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2014-11-20 08:30 | Report Abuse

Lol... now i'm the same person as taciturn ... HAHAHA!!!

I'm just sharing what I know and my opinion... you go ahead and share yours... but no need to keep reposting their share price from last year... everyone can see from the chart... lol... funny guy... what a good way to start my day...

I'm not commenting that Benalec is super good... I'm just saying... it will be bouncing ... once its too high (like what you bought it for... lol) then it will re-adjust and drop back... and when it drops too low (smart investor will come in) then it will bounce back...

bet you guys didn't know that the brothers had a sister...

rizerlee

752 posts

Posted by rizerlee > 2014-11-20 09:43 | Report Abuse

the last quarter report is park under 2015 1st financial quarter as Benalec financial year end on mid of year.

so the CEO's statement about sales of land will capture started by 2015 referring to Year 2015 or financial year 2015 ?

if it is financial year , it was started .

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-11-20 10:48 | Report Abuse

Vin Tan, you are too new here to understand my posting here. Let me give you some head up so that you will be wary about this rubbish company. The self-inflicted financial scandal by the company's directors had caused many faithful big investors burned. They had put so much trust in this company previously. Some of the trusts were even started during those director's father's time. A tainted company will always be tainted no matter what promises they try to give aftermath. If the market really believe their promises, its share price should have re-bounced, but no.
And beware. It was around that time, many spinners came out to sell good story about the company and it continues until now. rubbish !

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2014-11-20 11:46 | Report Abuse

Second joke of the day:

Kukuman thinks he knows better because he started posting here first... HAHAHAHA!

Vin Tan

147 posts

Posted by Vin Tan > 2014-11-20 11:47 | Report Abuse

Kukuman, thank you for your input derived from different perspective . We are all here to make profit out of our investment, and we certainly want to gather as much insight about our investing target , be they negative or positive.
The scandal, coupled with not so good sets of results have sent the share price down to 0.855 from of high of 1.61 , and the price went further down during the Oct market wide sell down.
Yes, the price has come down, and to a great extent helped by the scandal by one of the directors. The price has been lingering between 0.8 to 1.2 for most part of 2014 .Are you saying that the dust is still not settled? Is the director involved still in the company?
You may have made those negative posting out of your sense of moral obligation, and I do respect you for that. But I do not think investors would jump in the wagon just by reading the story given by those bullish on the company.To think so is to underestimate the wisdom of others.
Having said so I do think the EIA approval if materialised will be a significant piece of development for this counter

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-11-20 12:02 | Report Abuse

"But I do not think investors would jump in the wagon just by reading the story given by those bullish on the company"

I disagree with above statement of yours. Many people DO jump in the wagon just by reading story given here especially some story with very good twisted reasoning and convincing. after all, that is their job to spin. If the spinner writes broken English, no one will believe. So you need to hire a good story teller with good English. Heard of script writer?

Vin Tan

147 posts

Posted by Vin Tan > 2014-11-20 12:30 | Report Abuse

So now for those at the sideline, the issues to consider and digest are the 'dust' created by the previous scandal , the earnings, and huge future potential .Agreed, Kukuman?

zero

525 posts

Posted by zero > 2014-11-20 12:36 | Report Abuse

eh, good story tellers with a good command of english are not cheap to hire. they would much rather be lawyers or consultants... ;)

bloken engrish is much cheaper to hire - their time is cheap, so they can track price changes over donkey years and repeat stock phrases for peanuts...

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2014-11-20 12:38 | Report Abuse

Food for thought:

Taciturn and gang are the current directors.
Kukuman and gang are the directors that got kicked out.

What you guys think? hahaha

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-11-20 12:43 | Report Abuse

zero ID suddenly came out from no where after I commented about him/her. This show that he/she is always on-line reading i3forum. Worst still he/she uses different ID to comment at different forum.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-11-20 13:07 | Report Abuse

zero: Especially when they claim to have "confidential evidences" about company's supposed wrongdoings tetapi cannot reveal it in the forum.

happyvic: Heh, I'm definitely not a director (past or present) of Benelac lah. As to whether Kukuman is/was, I sincerely doubt it. All he's been spouting so far has been an utter load of bullcrap.

If the company's share price were still trading in the 1.10-1.20 range, he'd be screaming out, "SEE! SEE! Share price don't move! Louzy company". If the share price had advanced ahead of that range, he'd be hiding with his tail between his legs, or more likely he'd be posting on other user ids here (those who have been monitoring this forum for a while, would remember that happening when his kukuman id was banned).

Unfortunately, the share price has retraced downwards, so of course he's here trying to prove himself akin to the messiah of the second coming, how he just knew this was going to happen, how this is such a lousy company, and how he's even better than Reverend Master Yong in predicting 4D numb... okay, maybe not that last bit, heh. :p

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-11-20 13:15 | Report Abuse

The top spinner finally came out. Again, this is another example of spinner always on-line reading i3forum to monitor comments made in this forum. This ID is only meant and use for mr ben forum. This spinner uses different ID to comment at different forum.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-11-20 13:21 | Report Abuse

Dum de dum. *twiddle thumbs* Yadda, yadda, yadda. Another load of bullcrap out of the top negative spinner in this site.

Good point though, I should start posting on other stock boards that I've invested in... then again, they're all blue chips and extremely unexciting... which is why I've never bothered in the first place.

Oh but do go on, yadda, yadda, yadda. More negative spinning bullcrap.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-11-20 13:22 | Report Abuse

And notice how the top negative spinner seems to be always on-line too? Pot, hello my name is kettle. You're very black.

rizerlee

752 posts

Posted by rizerlee > 2014-11-20 15:55 | Report Abuse

Benalec submitted EIA to Department of Environment ?
Hope get good news sooner .

Vin Tan

147 posts

Posted by Vin Tan > 2014-11-20 16:25 | Report Abuse

Current quarter financial results are good . That is already a good news. A few more quarter of good results will set the stock on positive track. Then we don't have to carry on with this counter on hope alone.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-11-20 16:49 | Report Abuse

No. forget about the result. it is such a pittance. It is a disgrace. I feel sorry for the founder of the company i.e. their father.

By the way, I like samsung555 re-post on spinner's post back in April below....

Posted by samsung555 > Nov 14, 2014 01:28 PM

Posted by savvyone > Apr 25, 2014 11:30 AM | Report Abuse
taciturn, tshwong & samsung555, I checked with my source this morning and was told that EIA approval is well advanced and on track. He had assumed EIA to have been approved because the company is currently mobilising its resources for starting reclamation work in Tanjong Piai. He further said that the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the EIA process has been approved for some time now and should be posted on the DOE website anytime soon, if it has not been posted already. As always, I will try to share accurate information as far as possible, but the caveat is that there is no guarantee. So, please be guided accordingly.

Posted by savvyone > Apr 23, 2014 10:55 AM | Report Abuse
I've just got news that Benalec has obtained EIA approval for both the Tanjong Piai and Pengerang land reclamation projects and work should start as early as next month. (Kukuman, if you are there, don't buy!)

Harold Huong

1,036 posts

Posted by Harold Huong > 2014-11-20 17:17 | Report Abuse

gaduh lagi....hai

Post a Comment
Market Buzz