BENALEC HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BENALEC (5190)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (4.00%)

Day's Change

0.13 - 0.135

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

13,785 comment(s). Last comment by MrXYZ 1 week ago

ryanteh

54 posts

Posted by ryanteh > 2015-12-12 13:44 | Report Abuse

Stock: [BENALEC]: BENALEC HOLDINGS BERHAD

Posted by Vincent Tan on May 26, 2015 01:49 PM | Report Abuse

I seem very happy with the Q1 results? K-man , you do seem to leap too far in reading my posting, or is that your standard way of misquoting others, so that you can win your arguement?

By the way, for someone who have disposed Ben at 80-82 cts ( well ,missed the recent peak, and secondary peak on first rebound) , I do stand to gain from the current price movement, so I have every reason to be happy. But, I always wish others well and won't redicule people for investing in Ben, that is what I am, a life contented man.
If you think I only made up this story go read my previous posting on 16/4 , 9.07am
I may be looking for a re-entry point, but I will not conderm Ben hoping some will buy my posting and sell down Ben and so that I can buy even lower.

Anyway, I do not think any of the postings here matter to the wider investing public out there, I will not overestimate myself

So K-man, it is also about timing. Do not grumble, curse, conderm Ben like an emotionally disturbed if you did not manage to grape the ' sour grapes '

Stock: [BENALEC]: BENALEC HOLDINGS BERHAD

Posted by Vincent Tan on ay 26, 2015 12:07 PM | Report Abuse

Ben may stay low for coming 3 months(barring any positive news) and that presents opportunity to buy on weakness. Investors who believe in Tg Pial should stay on the sideline and be ready when opportunity presents itself

Posted by Vincent Tan > 2015-12-12 19:28 | Report Abuse

ryantech, your point being......?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-12-12 22:53 | Report Abuse

The point is cock talking to impress

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2015-12-14 15:20 | Report Abuse

yeah that's right ryan... these people don't know much about timing.... bought at the wrong time... and condemn it for life... refuse to admit they were wrong.. lol

Posted by Vincent Tan > 2015-12-15 11:41 | Report Abuse

My apologies folks,

What I meant to say is Benalec price would stay low for (at least)3 months after the release of bad quarterly report, unless there should be positive development in their business before the next quarterly report would be released.

Obviously I were too optimistic at the time of writing
What I wrote is merely my opinion, and isn't this is what the forum meant for, a platform for sharing opinion, like Yippy68 said?

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2015-12-15 15:14 | Report Abuse

full of retards here suddenly... another warrior bought at the wrong time and sulking around the forum hoping MD reads... lol... posting joker comments... non credible comments... sound like a chicken backside

Posted by Vincent Tan > 2015-12-16 10:30 | Report Abuse

Warrior_Justice
Since the MD presumably does not read or care about what is written here like you said ,what is the point of repetitively throwing your tantrum here? Will you hurt him in anyway by cursing?

Burning yourself in flame of hatred will not get you out of lost investment (if you hold Benalec shares at all) in Benalec. If you are not even holding Benalec shares, then your motive in this forum is indeed questionable.

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2015-12-16 16:36 | Report Abuse

They wont admit how much they have lost... lol

cw_tan

52 posts

Posted by cw_tan > 2015-12-16 21:56 | Report Abuse

Somebody please, send this guy to Tg. Rambutan for check-up.

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2015-12-17 09:29 | Report Abuse

boss should do charity to push up the price, otherwise, more ppl will become like this ......

VinTan

157 posts

Posted by VinTan > 2015-12-17 09:50 | Report Abuse

Warrior_Justice : "Benalec not started by him. So he has no right to enjoy the fruits. Even Malacca's concessionaire was from his eldest brothers."
16/12/2015 13:45

so who has the right to enjoy the fruits , the eldest brother ?
who are you to make such a judgement , someone related to the defeated faction in the boardroom tussle ?

Posted by robertkoo > 2015-12-17 09:59 | Report Abuse

Benalec Holding former executive directors Leaw Tua Choon and Leaw Ah Chye were sacked by the Audit Committee independent director Koo Hoong Kwan and independent director Wong Yoke Nyen on 9 Oct 2013, when Benalec Holding Audit Committee allegedly found guilty in relation to a land disposal deal involving related party transactions, now Vincent Leaw Seng Hai were found guilty by Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd and publicly reprimanded and were fined total RM250,000 three of them, any action take against to sack Vincent Leaw Seng Hai by the members of the Audit Committee senior independent director Koo Hoong Kwan and independent director Wong Yoke Nyen.

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2015/08/12/Benalecs-Leaw-brothers-reprimanded/?style=biz

http://www.thesundaily.my/news/1517069
http://www.theedgemarkets.com/my/article/highlight-two-benalec-exec-directors-sacked

http://www.theedgemarkets.com/my/article/benalec-calls-egm-remove-former-executives-board

http://cgmalaysia.blogspot.my/2015/08/benalec-are-reprimands-and-fines-enough.html

http://www.thesundaily.my/news/916586

Ryanteh

54 posts

Posted by Ryanteh > 2015-12-17 11:56 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR: More than 40% of 450 listed companies surveyed by Bursa Malaysia did not meet satisfactory corporate governance standards.

Among the weaknesses were that companies did not comply with having “real independent” directors on their boards, the audit committee’s report not having enough information and the post of chairman and chief executive being held by the same person.

http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2015/12/17/slack-on-governance/?style=biz

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2015-12-17 13:24 | Report Abuse

reading what warrior posts... he is either:
a) 15 year old who likes to play Avalon.. or
b) senile old man

please stop embarrassing yourself...

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2015-12-18 11:24 | Report Abuse

embarrassing. keep barking here no point la...

Yippy68

1,687 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2015-12-20 04:13 | Report Abuse

Agreed. Mr warrior, you have been repeating the same story, you are not tired, but other yes.

cw_tan

52 posts

Posted by cw_tan > 2015-12-20 22:47 | Report Abuse

There is another land reclamation in kedah but still non related to Ben!!

Eric Tee

402 posts

Posted by Eric Tee > 2015-12-22 10:07 | Report Abuse

Old mother story repeat again and again sien

Posted by Vincent Tan > 2015-12-22 22:38 | Report Abuse

why are you so concerned about the Tiong Kok Por, is she in any way related to you?

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2015-12-23 17:36 | Report Abuse

no wonder you're so unhappy... that woman is now your wife? hahaha!

Yippy68

1,687 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2015-12-25 05:27 | Report Abuse

Stop all this nonsense, enough is enough.

cw_tan

52 posts

Posted by cw_tan > 2015-12-25 17:13 | Report Abuse

Hi guys,let's look forward 2016 see any improvement on Ben business or not!!

Noobies90

25 posts

Posted by Noobies90 > 2015-12-26 13:13 | Report Abuse

Good counter to buy?

Yippy68

1,687 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2015-12-27 02:44 | Report Abuse

Report to sc if any one can prove someone of wrong doing. That certainly sound more mature.

Posted by DreamMaharaja > 2015-12-27 03:14 | Report Abuse

butut ah

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2015-12-28 13:34 | Report Abuse

haters gonna hate... lol.. ignore that little boy...
looking forward to a good 2016

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-12-29 09:59 | Report Abuse

it certainly 2016 will be good year but not for mr ben. it will be same-o same-o for mr ben

cw_tan

52 posts

Posted by cw_tan > 2016-01-01 14:43 | Report Abuse

Happy New Year to all investor here!!

Bently

35 posts

Posted by Bently > 2016-01-08 13:10 | Report Abuse

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/4967365

Only 1,000 unit of shares?

The Empire Strikes Back? The Force Awakens? Revenge of the Shit? (sorry, Sith.)

Bently

35 posts

Posted by Bently > 2016-01-08 20:54 | Report Abuse

hot news. kookooman has went back to ben. the rejoin soothe his resentment

CUTLOST

5,178 posts

Posted by CUTLOST > 2016-01-10 15:34 | Report Abuse

best Buy below 50cts..above that price ur will get Burn.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2016-01-10 21:33 | Report Abuse

Buy below 50 cents ? Dont evem think about it. This is rubbish company ! The king of spinner has even missing in action after spinning for so long and so hard. Pity

rizerlee

752 posts

Posted by rizerlee > 2016-01-12 20:56 | Report Abuse

http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2016/01/12/benalecs-pengerang-reclamation-project-gets-doe-nod/

Benalec receive approval to start reclamation at pengerang
By look at pengerang profile , risk is lower compare to Tg Piai since infrastructure will ready by other company

Eric Tee

402 posts

Posted by Eric Tee > 2016-01-13 09:09 | Report Abuse

wow up 0.035 to RM0.585 what happen??

Posted by tomatoman79 > 2016-01-13 09:18 | Report Abuse

The DEIA approval is conditional upon the following terms and conditions:-

(a) the reclamation works for 1,672.8 acres (677.2 hectare) of the Proposed Project shall be
carried out in two (2) phases; Phase 1 comprising 477.8 hectares and Phase 2 comprising
199.4 hectares respectively. The Proposed Project shall include the construction of
drainage channel, construction of jetty and development of land reclamation;

oyeahhh.... kaya kaya

Beneficial Effects of Approval

This approval marks a new and exciting beginning for the Benalec Group as it enables the
Group to capitalise on Southern Johor’s geographical strategic advantage. The Project is sited
alongside the major busy shipping routes with deep water marine accessibility, factors which
will attract and draw in the international players from the downstream oil & gas, fabrication,
shipbuilding, distribution and other related industries. A further benefit which the Project will
bring to the Group is that, by virtue of its strategic location, its development will serve to
complement the Petronas RAPID project and thereby helps to significantly open up and extend
the “landscape” in terms of creating value for participants in the downstream oil and gas value
chain in Johor.

This announcement is dated 12 January 2016.

Posted by tomatoman79 > 2016-01-13 09:19 | Report Abuse

hantammmmmmm

JKing

239 posts

Posted by JKing > 2016-01-13 10:58 | Report Abuse

Land value never depreciate in any history around the world. therefore we should not tie it to oil price.

JKing

239 posts

Posted by JKing > 2016-01-13 11:02 | Report Abuse

in fact the lower oil price give more demand for oil tank reserve for land end oil refinery project. Reason is there are investor who wanted to buy oil at low price and store and sell later. This is proofen with all the empty ship that is now floating around the world is store with oil.

asriruslan

2,081 posts

Posted by asriruslan > 2016-01-13 11:07 | Report Abuse

time to buy

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2016-01-13 13:03 | Report Abuse

Didn't realise Benalec had resubmitted the Pengerang DEIA. Good that they've gotten approval on that.

Happy that at least this and Tanjung Piai's EIA statuses are completed. Now just awaiting for an offtaker for Tanjung Piai.

As stated by management before, the priority is still Tanjung Piai. I personally doubt there will be as much as a focus to push to sell Pengerang for now. Whether they can achieve it (Tanjung Piai's sale) during weak economic conditions and are low oil prices (positive here being lower reclamation cost, negative being that an off-taker may not be as keen or as much as in a hurry to take it).

Am glad that the two older brothers are out of the company. To wipe out the gloss and bullshit that someone here is trying to put (the same person who claimed he would be at the AGM to ask hard questions but of course chickened out with no explanation), the two older brothers as far as I can see are crooks.

They committed multiple undisclosed RPTs earning secret profits for themselves. I sure as hell would not want them running the firm. With their track record, who knows what else they would gasak, and screw the rest of the shareholders.

Of course when one is a dutiful son, one will continue to try to defend such crooks, no?

ykloh

514 posts

Posted by ykloh > 2016-01-13 15:22 | Report Abuse

One of the ousted brothers bought 1k shares in his own name recently. May be up to some mischief. What can be worse is strife among shareholders at the holding company level. Benalec can go the Kian Joo way.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2016-01-13 17:20 | Report Abuse

My, my. How interesting.

Someone has been deleting his own postings again.

Hard to defend the indefensible after all.

Ah Ha

905 posts

Posted by Ah Ha > 2016-01-13 18:18 | Report Abuse

Long time no see mr. taci.... the turtle head come out now and start to cons again.
Can you defend your last year comments with the current price? Many die because of your confident comments..

bagus

371 posts

Posted by bagus > 2016-01-13 19:32 | Report Abuse

yaloh, mana is Ah HA?

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2016-01-13 19:35 | Report Abuse

I have never once recommended a buy/sell instruction for this company. Only the biggest liar (who has never once dared to show his face) likes to claim it so.

The only person who makes the decision is yourself, you are the one that speaks to the broker/clicks on the browser.

Unlike some people (i.e. namely yourself), I try to state facts and my interpretation of them. You declined to accept them as facts and instead gave your own bullshit views. I.e. remember when you said that this company could go into PN17?

Till today, you still have declined to elaborate on that moronic statement. Still waiting for you to grow a pair and try (come on lah, try) to explain it.

Let me make it clear, I give my views. I am not a soothsayer, I do not see how the market/share price will look in xxx time. You seem unable (and unwilling) to understand that.

I only list _my_ views on the company. Don't like my views? Feel free to skip it.

Or perhaps if you have the guts (and are actually a shareholder instead of a troll), show up at the next AGM/EGM and meet me face to face. Have the spine to say to my face what you (and others) have blathered about behind the veil of an anonymous browser.

For instance, I would love to see kukuman face to face. I would to see if he has the guts to back up his bullshit face to face. But of course we all know, he along with you, where, bentley, ryanteh and other assorted anonymous screen names would feel happier posting crap without any repercussions.

bagus

371 posts

Posted by bagus > 2016-01-13 19:47 | Report Abuse

yaloh, that kuku man also disappears!!! where r u, the kuku man?

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2016-01-13 20:42 | Report Abuse

No balls la these people... Lost too much money so keep barking around... Haha.. Dumbfarks

Yippy68

1,687 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2016-01-14 01:38 | Report Abuse

Can both opposition parties stop war for a month, stop comment any thing, see how Ben survive. Ben price so much affected by this forum and all the write up. Feeling bad even I hold zero, waiting for 50 sen below to come in.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz