CENSOF HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CENSOF (5195)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (2.82%)

Day's Change

0.34 - 0.365

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

9,137 comment(s). Last comment by Richdady 9 hours ago

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 19:41 | Report Abuse

tsurukame, u masuk perisai thread & bad-mouthed to everyone. aren't u ashamed of urself? oh ya i forgot, u memang biadap dan sombong. masih tidak insaf perbuatan mu tapi marah orang. sudah buli orang lain tapi masih LCLY sini sana. u memang keji punya orang!

tak payah post ur shakespeare quotes sini, ingatkan sendiri dari oxford meh. org dari oxford ada manners bukan macam u. don even reflect urself ur actions so far. still open ur big mouth n pretend to be gentleman lagi. ape tu?

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 19:44 | Report Abuse

cakap imej pulak... u fikir u punya imej macam bagus sangat meh. pergi check di thread lain. sudah ada orang lain katakan kamu sombong & biadap dan suka buli org lain di forum ni.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 19:46 | Report Abuse

dare to ask ppl to behave decently in this forum but urself behave like wat???? do u even reflect urself?

ratna

456 posts

Posted by ratna > 2013-12-20 19:50 | Report Abuse

war zone

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 20:11 | Report Abuse

yah i represent everyone tht u hav offended. besides liking to do stock analysis, ur other job title is forum bullier. u suka buli org lain. if u r a full grown man & behave like this, u memang padan muka if org tampar sama u punya muka kaw kaw

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-20 20:16 | Report Abuse

blingrapper,
You are indeed making a ABSOLUTE FOOL of YOURSELF, AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE to YOURSELF, DISGRACE to YOUR PARENTS, DISGRACE to YOUR OWN PEOPLE, DISGRACE to i3 FRATERNITY as YOU HAVE SERIOUS MENTAL DISORDERS besides being RUDE, ARROGANT and MENTALLY DISTURBED. You have transgressed the norms of human decency by continuing on your relentless IDIOTIC EMOTIONAL MAD TIRADES. This also applies to all your SUPPORTING FRIENDS such as Jack Knight, DtheOne, Invest2mil, Frank doubling as Christiano7mu, Phyrexia as obviously ALL of YOU ARE BIRDS OF SAME FEATHERS FLOCKING TOGETHER.

I strongly recommend to you and all your friends such as Jack Knight, Dtheone, Invest2mil, Frank doubling as christiano7mu, Phyrexia to stop these idiotic emotional tirades as ALL OF YOUR ARE MAKING FOOLS OF YOURSELVES and YOU ARE INDEED HURTING YOUR VERY OWN IMAGE AMONGST i3 Forunners here.

I recommend strongly to You, Jack Knight, Dtheone, Invest2mil, Frank doubling as christiano7mu, Phyrexia to go see a top notch psychiatrist IMMEDIATELY to sort out your personal issues and check your HEADS. It is your personal SELF responsibility to behave decently in this forum and respect the wishes of all forunners here and this is not a forum for you to wantomly launch IDIOTIC EMOTIONAL MAD TIRADES WHICH EVENTUALLY REFLECT BADLY ON YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WHOM YOU CLAIM TO BE REPRESENTING.

ARE YOU STILL UNAWARE THAT YOU ARE MAKING AN ABSOLUTE FOOL OF YOURSELF WITH YOUR HATE, EMOTIONAL MAD TIRADES AND WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME IN THIS FORUM.KINDLY DESIST FROM THIS IDIOTIC BEHAVIOUR AND MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND MAKING FOOLS OF YOUR SUPPORTING FRIENDS AS JACK KNIGHT, INVEST2MIL, DTHEONE, FRANK doubling as CHRISTIANO7MU, PHYREXIA.

"Mend your speech a little,
Lest it may mar your fortunes."
- William Shakespeare, King Lear, 1.1.97

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 20:24 | Report Abuse

hatred? aren't u the one planted hatred in this thread? misleading others to sell perisai and behaving childish by dissing other people? reflect urself before even comment again. such a simple reflection on wat u had done also u can't do?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-20 20:29 | Report Abuse

blingrapper,
You are indeed making a ABSOLUTE FOOL of YOURSELF, AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE to YOURSELF, DISGRACE to YOUR PARENTS, DISGRACE to YOUR OWN PEOPLE, DISGRACE to i3 FRATERNITY as YOU HAVE SERIOUS MENTAL DISORDERS besides being RUDE, ARROGANT and MENTALLY DISTURBED. You have transgressed the norms of human decency by continuing on your relentless IDIOTIC EMOTIONAL MAD TIRADES. This also applies to all your SUPPORTING FRIENDS such as Jack Knight, DtheOne, Invest2mil, Frank doubling as Christiano7mu, Phyrexia as obviously ALL of YOU ARE BIRDS OF SAME FEATHERS FLOCKING TOGETHER.

I strongly recommend to you and all your friends such as Jack Knight, Dtheone, Invest2mil, Frank doubling as christiano7mu, Phyrexia to stop these idiotic emotional tirades as ALL OF YOUR ARE MAKING FOOLS OF YOURSELVES and YOU ARE INDEED HURTING YOUR VERY OWN IMAGE AMONGST i3 Forunners here.

I recommend strongly to You, Jack Knight, Dtheone, Invest2mil, Frank doubling as christiano7mu, Phyrexia to go see a top notch psychiatrist IMMEDIATELY to sort out your personal issues and check your HEADS. It is your personal SELF responsibility to behave decently in this forum and respect the wishes of all forunners here and this is not a forum for you to wantomly launch IDIOTIC EMOTIONAL MAD TIRADES WHICH EVENTUALLY REFLECT BADLY ON YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WHOM YOU CLAIM TO BE REPRESENTING.

ARE YOU STILL UNAWARE THAT YOU ARE MAKING AN ABSOLUTE FOOL OF YOURSELF WITH YOUR HATE, EMOTIONAL MAD TIRADES AND WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME IN THIS FORUM.KINDLY DESIST FROM THIS IDIOTIC BEHAVIOUR AND MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND MAKING FOOLS OF YOUR SUPPORTING FRIENDS AS JACK KNIGHT, INVEST2MIL, DTHEONE, FRANK doubling as CHRISTIANO7MU, PHYREXIA.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 20:31 | Report Abuse

hatred? aren't u the one planted hatred in this thread? misleading others to sell perisai and behaving childish by dissing other people? reflect urself before even comment again. such a simple reflection on wat u had done also u can't do?

Frank

106 posts

Posted by Frank > 2013-12-20 20:31 | Report Abuse

Lol I saw you call my name here hello...

No offence i have censof too. N ya there is an option to choose my display name just found it last night. Any problem sir?

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-20 20:33 | Report Abuse

Seronok

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 20:35 | Report Abuse

someone informed me tht u had a mechanical engineering background. so u r an educated person i suppose. then why r u behaving like an arrogant hooligan?

Frank

106 posts

Posted by Frank > 2013-12-20 20:36 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/ go edit profile u can choose ur display name there peace out~

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 20:39 | Report Abuse

ya tu anjing gila tsurukame mahu main... saya main lor

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 20:40 | Report Abuse

he thinks he can main onli... adui~

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-20 20:41 | Report Abuse

Mungkin kah dia adalah she?

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 20:44 | Report Abuse

Frank, the almighty tsurukame thinks he owns us all and use his fundamental analysis like swords cincang us tapi itu banana he's holding

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-20 20:45 | Report Abuse

Frank , R U doubling as christiano7mu or you change christiano7mu to Frank. I remembered communicating last night to christiano7mu and suddenly the identity changed to Frank.

Whatever it is we have different view points and perspective and I respect your opinion . R U still supporting blingrapper as your Official Spokesman?

Peace be with you Frank

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 20:46 | Report Abuse

tewnama, if tsurukame is a she then mayb it's everyday cranberry juice time. tht explains it all....

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 20:49 | Report Abuse

tsurukame, why suddenly mind ur manners? the usual u are uptight arrogant dude/bitch

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 20:56 | Report Abuse

finally dia diam ... insyallah... thank God

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 21:01 | Report Abuse

cakap lagi dia berani setelah buli orang lain .... tak insaf ni tsurukame

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 21:03 | Report Abuse

balik balik buli org sini sana cakap shakespeare dia... educated person also behave like this? adui sial betul ini orang... many univerisity di overseas yg dia ni belajar ya.. patut inform dean of the school yg ni org biadap betul setelah balik m'sia

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 21:07 | Report Abuse

LET ME REMIND YOU "TSURUKAME"... BEFORE U ASK PEOPLE TO BEHAVE, YOU SHOULD REFLECT YOURSELF ON YOUR BEHAVIOURS & ACTIONS ON OTHERS THAT YOU BULLIED AND MAKE FUN OF. YOU DON'T PRACTICE ON WHAT YOU PREACHED HERE SO DON'T ASK PEOPLE TO BEHAVE WHILE YOU BEHAVING SO BADLY AND ARROGANT.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 21:08 | Report Abuse

I CAN POST HERE ON WHAT U WROTE SO MEAN TO MANY OTHER PEOPLE THT U OFFENDED. U WANT ME TO DO SO HERE?

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 21:12 | Report Abuse

IF U DON'T INTEND TO APOLOGIZE TO PEOPLE THAT YOU HAVE OFFENDED THEN JUST BE HUMBLE AND STOP BEING ARROGANT BULLYING OTHERS AND TALKING YOUR SHAKESPEARE HERE & THERE. ALWAYS REMEMBER THERE'S ALWAYS ONE HILL HIGHER THAN THE ONE U FOUND SO DON'T BRAG ABOUT UR ACHIEVEMENTS AND MISLEAD OTHERS.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-20 21:17 | Report Abuse

blingrapper,
You need to mind your manners as you are indeed making a ABSOLUTE FOOL of YOURSELF, AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE to YOURSELF, DISGRACE to YOUR PARENTS, DISGRACE to YOUR OWN PEOPLE, DISGRACE to i3 FRATERNITY as YOU HAVE SERIOUS MENTAL DISORDERS besides being RUDE, ARROGANT and MENTALLY DISTURBED. You have transgressed the norms of human decency by continuing on your relentless IDIOTIC EMOTIONAL MAD TIRADES. This also applies to all your SUPPORTING FRIENDS such as Jack Knight, DtheOne, Invest2mil, Phyrexia as obviously ALL of YOU ARE BIRDS OF SAME FEATHERS FLOCKING TOGETHER.

I strongly recommend to you and all your friends such as Jack Knight, Dtheone, Invest2mil, Phyrexia to stop these idiotic emotional tirades as ALL OF YOUR ARE MAKING FOOLS OF YOURSELVES and YOU ARE INDEED HURTING YOUR VERY OWN IMAGE AMONGST i3 Forunners here.

I recommend strongly to You, Jack Knight, Dtheone, Invest2mil, Phyrexia to go see a top notch psychiatrist IMMEDIATELY to sort out your personal issues and check your HEADS. It is your personal SELF responsibility to behave decently in this forum and respect the wishes of all forunners here and this is not a forum for you to wantomly launch IDIOTIC EMOTIONAL MAD TIRADES WHICH EVENTUALLY REFLECT BADLY ON YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WHOM YOU CLAIM TO BE REPRESENTING.

ARE YOU STILL UNAWARE THAT YOU ARE MAKING AN ABSOLUTE FOOL OF YOURSELF WITH YOUR HATE, EMOTIONAL MAD TIRADES AND WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME IN THIS FORUM.KINDLY DESIST FROM THIS IDIOTIC BEHAVIOUR AND MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND MAKING FOOLS OF YOUR SUPPORTING FRIENDS AS JACK KNIGHT, INVEST2MIL, DTHEONE, PHYREXIA.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 21:28 | Report Abuse

ADUI STILL COPY & PASTE HERE. I AM SORRY TO ALL CENSOF FORUMERS, SUPPORTERS OR SHARESOLDERS HERE THAT I TALKED ABOUT PERISAI IN CENSOF THREAD BUT .... THIS "TSURUKAME" HAS BEEN FLOODING OUR PERISAI THREAD NON STOP FOR MANY MANY DAYS ABOUT SCOMIES AND MAKING CHAOS THERE. JUST TO SHOW THT HOW ANNOYING IT IS...IF I KEEP TALKING ABT PERISAI IN CENSOF THREAD.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 21:31 | Report Abuse

SO TSURUKAME, PLS BE HUMBLE AND RESPECT OTHERS WHEN U COMMENT IN THIS FORUM. DONT BRAG OR OFFEND OTHERS IN ANY WAYS U LIKE. IF U DON WANNA APOLOGIZE THEN JUST BE HUMBLE AND PRACTICE SOME MANNERS. NO MURDERERS WOULD STEP BACK INTO THE CRIME SCENE.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-20 21:53 | Report Abuse

blingrapper,
You are indeed still making a ABSOLUTE FOOL of YOURSELF, AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE to YOURSELF, DISGRACE to YOUR PARENTS, DISGRACE to YOUR OWN PEOPLE, DISGRACE to i3 FRATERNITY as YOU HAVE SERIOUS MENTAL DISORDERS besides being RUDE, ARROGANT and MENTALLY DISTURBED. You have transgressed the norms of human decency by continuing on your relentless IDIOTIC EMOTIONAL MAD TIRADES. This also applies to all your SUPPORTING FRIENDS such as Jack Knight, DtheOne, Invest2mil, Phyrexia as obviously ALL of YOU ARE BIRDS OF SAME FEATHERS FLOCKING TOGETHER. ARE YOU NOT AWARE THAT YOUR IDIOTIC ,EMOTIONAL, MAD TIRADES IS NOT HAVING ANY IMPACT AT ALL BUT INSTEAD IT IS HAVING A SERIOUS IMPACT ON THE IMAGES OF YOUR SUPPORTING FRIENDS WHO ARE JACK KNIGHT, DTHEONE, INVEST2MIL, PHYREXIA WHOM YOU CLAIMED HAD CHOSEN YOU AS THEIR LEADER?

I strongly recommend to you, BLINGRAPPER, and all your SUPPORTING FRIENDS WHO ARE JACK KNIGHT, DTHEONE, INVEST2MIL, PHYREXIA to stop these idiotic emotional tirades as ALL OF YOUR ARE MAKING FOOLS OF YOURSELVES and YOU ARE INDEED HURTING YOUR VERY OWN IMAGE AMONGST i3 Forunners here.

If you persist any further in your Idiotic, Emotional, Mad Tirades Please be informed that it has no effect whatsoever but instead is HURTING YOUR SELF IMAGE and ALL THE SELF IMAGES OF SUPPORTING FRIENDS SUCH AS JACK KNIGHT, DTHEONE , INVEST2MIL, PHYREXIA as All of you are displaying symptoms of MADNESS. As such it is in all your best interest to go see a TOP NOTCH PSYCHIATRIST IMMEDIATELY to sort out your personal issues and quickly restore yourselves back to SANE HEALTH. It is your personal SELF responsibility to behave decently in this forum and to respect the wishes of all forunners here and this is not a forum for you to wantomly launch IDIOTIC EMOTIONAL MAD TIRADES WHICH EVENTUALLY REFLECT BADLY ON YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WHOM YOU CLAIM TO BE REPRESENTING. I HAVE MY GREATEST DOUBT THAT THEY ACTUALLY APPOINTED YOU AS WHY ARE THEY SILENT IN THIS THREAD LIKE A CHURCH MOUSE? R THEY MAN ENOUGH TO COME OUT OR WIMPS HIDING BEHIND AN IDIOTIC MAD PERSON NAMED BLINGRAPPER. DONT YOU HAVE ANY PRODUCTIVE WORK TO DO BESIDES ENGAGING IN MAD EMOTIONAL TIRADES WHICH INTEREST ONLY YOURSELF?
AND MAYBE YOUR WIMPISH FRIENDS?

ARE YOU STILL UNAWARE THAT YOU ARE MAKING AN ABSOLUTE FOOL OF YOURSELF WITH YOUR HATE, EMOTIONAL MAD TIRADES AND WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME IN THIS FORUM.KINDLY DESIST FROM THIS IDIOTIC BEHAVIOUR AND MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND MAKING FOOLS OF YOUR SUPPORTING FRIENDS AS JACK KNIGHT, INVEST2MIL, DTHEONE, PHYREXIA.

EINSTEIN ONCE SAID THAT IF YOU EXPECT DIFFERENT RESULTS FROM DOING THE SAME THING OVER & OVER AGAIN YOU ARE INDEED A MAD FOOL TO THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!

SO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT BLINGRAPPER AND GET LOST YOU ARROGANT & BLOODY HOOLIGAN OF THE HIGHEST ORDER IN I3 FORUM.

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2013-12-20 21:58 | Report Abuse

lol this bling fella is f***** retarded. Probably a product of our local education. lmao stop spamming here brah, take it easy and you might save yourself from further embarrassing yourself

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 21:59 | Report Abuse

u are always d same old "orang keji", watever u talked also will carry the arrogant lecturing voice n ideas.

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2013-12-20 22:01 | Report Abuse

nice engrish lmfao

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 22:02 | Report Abuse

alphajack, don call me retarded. i didnt offend u at all, correct? so dont simply call me names. i'm here to teach tsurukame a lesson only. he was making huge chaos in perisai. it's all the facts n you can read it there.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 22:04 | Report Abuse

alphajack, "a product of our local education"? then why r u still in malaysia?

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2013-12-20 22:05 | Report Abuse

I just wasted my time reading your shit and there are no f******* useful facts there at all. Wtf dickhead, do you even know anything about equity analysis? If not stfu and learn your shit before you try to act smart here.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 22:07 | Report Abuse

alphajack, i never say i'm smart, it's tsurukame. wat analysis u want? so u are very successful meh?

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 22:07 | Report Abuse

this is how he flooded in the thread so let him experience d same here

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-20 22:21 | Report Abuse

it all started when he himself bought & sold perisai & claimed tht he jumped to scomies. so wat f**ing big deal abt it? he keeps bragging abt his achievements n stuff. furthermore, he ask ppl to sell perisai n buy his scomies. yes he can do that but he did it too excessively and make fun & bully others. If he's an educated grown man, he's really immature. someone informed me tht he's got a mechanical engineering background so wat, everywhere is degree/master holders lar. I dont care wat other ppl think of me. I'm here to wrestle this orang keji who's trying to jeopardize the peace in good fundamental company like perisai coz he did his part too excessively.

potenza10

1,220 posts

Posted by potenza10 > 2013-12-20 23:34 | Report Abuse

No interest already to read comments on this counter. Nothing helps..only immature people bashing each othes a.k.a keyboard warrior...sighhhh

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-20 23:42 | Report Abuse

HOT NEWS TO ALL I3 FORUNNERS ESPECIALLY IN PERISAI/CENSOF ON IDENTITIES OF THREE MYSTERY BLOGGERS WITH THE NAMES OF Blingrapper, Phyrexia and DtheOne.

Dear fellow i3 participants in PERISAI & CENSOF Blog,
I had been "abused, harassed, bullied by a DICKHEAD & RETARD Blogger" called Blingrapper and this Dickhead and Retard had claimed "VICTORY" as per their latest thread when the real fact is every i3 forunners perceived them as Dickheads and Retards. What is the Victory? Only RETARDS and DICKHEADS will claim a Victory.

Please be informed in the process of being harassed and bullied incessantly by blingrapper who writes as a DICKHEAD and a RETARD they inadvertently left open INVALUABLE evidences of their IDENTITIES. I have now uncovered clear evidence that the following identities ARE THE SAME PERSON

Blingrapper = Phyrexia = DtheOne

Blingrapper had shown through his writings that he qualifies himself as a DICKHEAD and A RETARD. This same person posing as Blingrapper = Phyrexia = DtheOne are obviously in league with Jack Knight and invest2mil as per my observation.

When I had entered the PERISAI thread I had noticed that DtheOne, Phyrexia, Invest2mil, Jack Knight were in the same boating exchanging Perisai information and promoting PERISAI albeit in a very subtle manner with the clear objective to draw in new purchasers and this was very clear to me. So I decided to engaged with then in an open, professional, objective and factual discussion but somehow they never responded and avoided my questions. So I decided to take the questions to their domain which you will see in the thread, openly challenging the notion of why Perisai is a buy but somehow these people got very upset because I had challenged them and they could not provide to me any convincing answer. The fact remained that they chose to be SILENT. Why? If you are so positive about your stocks, why be silent when u r challenged? What are they afraid of? Instead I got a barrage of rude, depraved comments, gangster like attacks against my character ,abuses comments which can be summarised as idiotic mad tirades against me from blingrapper who also masquerades as Phyrexia and DtheOne.

Blingrapper had consistently showed in his mad tirades that he is a DICKHEAD and a RETARD. Blingrapper is the same person as DtheOne and Phyrexia. To be fair to i3 forunners, the only person who came out forthright on why he considered Perisai as a value stock is christiano7mu who also blogged currently under frank.

I am not impressed with the DICKHEAD and RETARD behaviour of Blingrapper who also maaquerades as Phyrexia and DtheOne.

Please be informed that the following identities ARE THE SAME PERSON

Blingrapper = Phyrexia = DtheOne

We should NEVER GIVE IN TO HOOLIGANS & GANGSTERS WHO R DICKHEADS & RETARDS.

GOOD NIGHT.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 00:27 | Report Abuse

kurang ajar dia ni tsurukame... memang tak habis habisan dia nak lawan. mati mati pun dia nak air muka nya. oi ah pek... no one likes u here so go find ur spot somewhere else. u want attention mah right? aren't u very arrogantly cool one meh? i thought u a super investor? imagine a grown man who would type like him? if u hav so much money ah, u don need to sell perisai n buy scomies lah. tiada duit lah u but pretend to be millionaire semacamnya.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 00:30 | Report Abuse

potenza10, this tsurukame is truly a keyboard warrior. i didnt believe at first but he used to type so long in perisai thread & lecturing there. nvm if he has true intention to share his views BUT he disrespect others. u all can go read his past comments... tht shows how rude n arrogant + CUNNING he is coz he tried to mislead ppl.

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 00:34 | Report Abuse

tsurukame, u talked so much bad about others in perisai thread then WHAT WERE UR OWN COMMENTS? DO U DARE TO ADMIT THT U DID MISLEAD OTHERS? AND MAKE FUN OF OTHERS? AND BRAG ABOUT UR ACHIEVEMENTS?

Posted by blingrapper > 2013-12-21 00:37 | Report Abuse

tsurukame, u only knw how to talk cocks... and be cocky all d time. why don u answer directly? hav to talk other things to avoid ur embarassment?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-21 01:33 | Report Abuse

i need to stress on this here, i'm not associated with anyone & i don need the publicity here for ppl to buy perisai. i NEVER use other nicknames/accounts for politicising for any matters so don't associate me with those ppl, ok?

Jack Knight,
First and foremost I am not arrogant but I have a very focussed and detailed questioning mind which others may perceived it as harassment.

Please refer to one of your post to me above. Based on what you had told me then I did believed you then that you NEVER use other nicknames/accounts and based on tonight's evidence you had clearly shown your TRUE COLOURS.

THANK YOU FOR SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLOURS TONITE TO ALL I3 FORUNNERS.
YOU HAVE INDEED DISCREDITED YOURSELF BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS. SO PLEASE DONT BLAME OTHERS..JUST BLAME YOURSELF & LOOK INTO YOURSELF AND ASK WHY?

THE EVIDENCE:
Blingrapper = Phyrexia = DtheOne= SAME PERSON

NEW EVIDENCE JUST UNCOVERED
Jack Knight= Blingrapper = Phyrexia = DtheOne = SAME PERSON

I put it to you that You had proven to everyone here that you are an absolute LIAR as you had used other nicknames/accounts for politicising any matters that suits your hidden agenda.

Tonights evidence had clearly shown that you are the main orchestrator and the MAIN PARTICIPANT of this Thuggish Gangster like and Hooliganistic abusive verbal HARASSMENT attacks against me and being a COWARD, DICK HEAD & RETARD you masqueraded under the name of Blingrapper who incessantly launched his mad , idiotic , abusive , vitriolic TIRADES against me NONSTOP this evening. You think you are smart in masquerading as blingrapper but you left GAPING EVIDENCE which enables me to put things together and point ALL the evidence gathered to you as the ROOT CAUSAL FACTOR of this nonstop attacks. First I NEVER communicated with blingrapper until I was attacked/harassed and somehow Blingrapper chose to distort all the facts to destroy my credibility and has vented tremendous hatred towards me and purposely distorted facts on discussion issues that I had engaged with Jack Knight, DtheOne, Phyrexia, invest2mil, frank(chriastiano2mu). This set me thinking ..how could a new person called Blingrapper remembers everything from discussion I had with 5 people and deliberately twisted the facts to destroy my credibity. This is humanly impossible unless ALL PEOPLE (Jack Knight,Blingrapper, Phyrexia, DtheOne, Chriastiano7mu(now frank), invest2mil) ARE THE SAME PERSON...

Jack Knight, What is your problem NOW? Please tell me. Cant you engage yourself in intellectual debates on stocks? Forunners here go into threads to learn information on stocks that will enable them to form a more definitive view before making the decision to Invest. I did ask you several times but somehow you remained SILENT. Why do you choose to be SILENT? What are you afraid of? Do you have the capacity to discuss objectively, factually in a cool headed manner? Why must you resort to gangster like tactics to humiliate me, to harass me,to vilify me, submit me to psychological pressure to force an open apology from me...What is your real problem ??? You accused me of harassing you but the evidences today showed that jack knight masquerading as blingrapper had harassed me nonstop with very abusive verbal attacks, character assassination and sheer abusive mockery that reminisces of THUGS & GANGSTERS. ARE YOU A THUG AND GANGSTER ? Your action tonight had destroyed the IMAGE of Jack Knight....you had destroyed your own IMAGE. You are a FAKE, A LIAR, A DICKHEAD and A RETARD.

I also detect a favourite expression from you in saying THUMBS UP, THUMBS UP, THUMBS UP several times in the threads. Hmm the other blogger who also says THUMBS UP, THUMBS UP, THUMBS UP was 8STAR in PMC Corp blog. So I put it to you that Jack Knight, You are also 8STAR in PM Corp forum

FINAL EVIDENCE
Jack Knight= Blingrapper = Phyrexia = DtheOne = 8Star= SAME PERSON

Good Night

larryleow

70 posts

Posted by larryleow > 2013-12-21 01:34 | Report Abuse

WTF.....hey u Guys or what....this is a money making platform.....please take whatever personal grudge u have for each other somewhere else.....& STOP all your stupid ranting here.....COMPRENDE !!!!!!

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-21 01:47 |

Post removed.Why?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-21 08:33 |

Post removed.Why?

emma

281 posts

Posted by emma > 2013-12-21 11:46 | Report Abuse

Why censof drop so mny. ..??