KUMPULAN PERANGSANG SELANGOR

KLSE (MYR): KPS (5843)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.42%)

Day's Change

0.685 - 0.71

Trading Volume

11 people like this.

18,038 comment(s). Last comment by JunHoHoHoHo 2 days ago

Waterlily

51 posts

Posted by Waterlily > 2014-08-09 19:45 | Report Abuse

I am a Selangorian and I support 100%!!!!! Way to go PKR..... Thank you MP Shah Alam (PAS) for your support on the matter , let the ulama zzzzzZZZzZ

Waterlily

51 posts

Posted by Waterlily > 2014-08-09 19:47 | Report Abuse

Haha I confused Jolie2- u BN or PR supporter ???? Hahaha

jolie2

2,039 posts

Posted by jolie2 > 2014-08-09 19:51 | Report Abuse

Last time khalid like to sack people at pkns, now kena sack balik,
Balasan.

Anyway , all this msia politician party is only sandiwara saja. We all just normal citizen, just make sure you don;t kacau my kps , don;t kacau i wash everyday, then i;m happy.

You kacau me, i kacau u balik . Don;t care selangorian, or what ... rian,

One day i can vote BN , one day i can vote PAS , or one day can vote PKR,

Waterlily

51 posts

Posted by Waterlily > 2014-08-09 19:56 | Report Abuse

Don't worry Jolie.... KPS will move up up up.... I just wanted this saga to end , which I doubt.... More drama to come....

jolie2

2,039 posts

Posted by jolie2 > 2014-08-09 20:03 | Report Abuse

You right. I'm have standby my bullet, my cannon, my missile, my kapak... to attack kps and average down the price if all the monkey try to pull down the price.

Good luck and let's enjoy the drama
(Starring: Khalid, Najib, Anwar , Azizah. Karpal Singh is watching upstair to see who will get the best actor or actress award).

Posted by superman123 > 2014-08-09 20:22 | Report Abuse

Monday just sell taget rm 1.33 to 1.4

jolie2

2,039 posts

Posted by jolie2 > 2014-08-09 20:26 | Report Abuse

monkeyman ........ oh sorry sorry superman

The target 1.33 to 1.4 is not low enough.
Put lower some more lah. Below 1.00 better.

jolie2

2,039 posts

Posted by jolie2 > 2014-08-09 21:33 | Report Abuse

superman .... why you fly down one. Normally superman always fly up-up and away.
You fly down-down and to the ground.

Set target price up above 1.55 lah . Not down 1.55

Maybe you have to change to a new underwear. Cannot fly anymore using your old red underwear. Got lubang or what ?

speakup

26,583 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-08-09 22:49 | Report Abuse

Khalid sacked! How will this affect KPS?

jolie2

2,039 posts

Posted by jolie2 > 2014-08-09 23:02 | Report Abuse

kps = khalid pasti sack

monday ... up , up and away.

jacklintan

1,722 posts

Posted by jacklintan > 2014-08-10 00:21 | Report Abuse

jolie2: Jangan marah2. Superman123 talk without considering that you and others have bought around 1.50.

Posted by beautiful_life > 2014-08-10 02:31 | Report Abuse

jolie2 , i like your comment.

Anyway , all this msia politician party is only sandiwara saja. We all just normal citizen, just make sure you don;t kacau my kps , don;t kacau i wash everyday, then i;m happy. 

You kacau me, i kacau u balik . Don;t care selangorian, or what ... rian, 

One day i can vote BN , one day i can vote PAS , or one day can vote PKR,

Give you thumb up

jolie2

2,039 posts

Posted by jolie2 > 2014-08-10 08:59 | Report Abuse

Listen to this song every morning and will help to reduce your stress level watching your stock up-down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-eejm_xhc

It’s a living every moment
Like it could be our last
For our hearts are restless til they rest in love’s caress
In the moments we remember
They interweave our hearts
Like a tapestry surrounding us, that we forget to touch

CHORUS
That’s why we wake up every morning
It’s why we seek each others’ smile
Its why we know that its so worth it
Its why we hold on and make the sacrifice

Its in the eyes of a child
As you hold her in your arms
And your heart starts to beat once again
And your world is reborn
In the freshness of her song
Smile, it’s a beautiful life

Its in the hope of the poor man
As he struggles to make ends meet
Its in the laughter of his children
As they play in the street
Don’t need a million dollars
To raise a happy child
Just need a pair of loving arms
The time to make her smile

CHORUS

Its in the tears of our friend
As you finally make amends
And your song starts to breathe once again
And the way of the world
Falls away with one word

Its in the touch of her lips
As she leans in for a kiss
And your world starts to spin once again
And two hearts become one
As a dream has begun

leonard72

67 posts

Posted by leonard72 > 2014-08-10 13:13 | Report Abuse

I think its a good thing he got sacked....seriously, why should any company be forced to sell just for the sake of the people at a way undervalued price ?

Posted by Nelson Yoong > 2014-08-10 14:08 | Report Abuse

Yes is business not charity

Posted by Mohd Fahmi Bin Jaes > 2014-08-10 15:17 | Report Abuse

down on monday?

speakup

26,583 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-08-10 16:45 | Report Abuse

down = buying opportunity

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-08-10 19:36 | Report Abuse

Is Selangor now Khalid's govt or Selangor govt now has a lame duck Mentri Besar? Politics is the art of the impossible plus art of the possible whichever situation requires it.

rlch

4,140 posts

Posted by rlch > 2014-08-10 19:40 | Report Abuse

Any effect on KPS Khalid sacking tomorrow?

jolie2

2,039 posts

Posted by jolie2 > 2014-08-11 14:41 | Report Abuse

thank you for all the brother and sister for supporting kps at 1.55.
I love you all.

speakup

26,583 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-08-11 15:41 | Report Abuse

same as saying 'I can goreng KNM without General Lee' :-) what a joke!

Posted by beautiful_life > 2014-08-11 20:52 | Report Abuse

Masalah banyak banyak... Pengsan....

Posted by Wee Shiong Cheong > 2014-08-11 22:22 | Report Abuse

momentum coming...

Tornado

1,938 posts

Posted by Tornado > 2014-08-11 22:45 | Report Abuse

gajah sama gajah berjuang , pelanduk mati di tengah tengah

jolie2

2,039 posts

Posted by jolie2 > 2014-08-11 22:52 | Report Abuse

Ignore all this gajah.
We as a pelanduk shall be a smart pelanduk. Just buy when dip. Take this opportunity. One day, all this will be over as every cloud will has a silver lining and kps will back to the real value where kps still holding splash.

jolie2

2,039 posts

Posted by jolie2 > 2014-08-12 08:49 | Report Abuse

since our MB is indirectly got support from BN, then BN may help khalid to settle the splash problem by offering the 1x book value .

Wait and see.

Tornado

1,938 posts

Posted by Tornado > 2014-08-12 08:56 | Report Abuse

keep our finger cross, my fren

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-08-12 12:37 | Report Abuse

IN LIFE ONE MUST GO BACK TO BASIC FIRST PRINCIPLES AND RELY ON BASIC FIRST PRINCIPLES FOR DECISION MAKING.

Tan Sri Khalid was the CHOSEN candidate by Pakatan to be the Mentri Besar. Pakatan has the right to decide who is Mentri Besar as Pakatan had won the majority of ADUN seats. The State constitution is very clear on this matter. The majority party , PAKATAN RAKYAT parties, form the state government. THE MAJORITY PARTY DECIDES ON WHO SHALL BE THE MENTRI BESAR.

Based on first principle, Khalid became Mentri Besar because Pakatan decided to nominate him for the second term. The SULTAN approved PAKATAN choice of Khalid as Mentri Besar.

Now after he had been sacked and is PARTYLESS, he turned around and says that
-NOW SELANGOR STATE GOVT IS TAN SRI KHALID GOVERNMENT AS HE ADVISED THE SULTAN THAT HE HAD MAJORITY SUPPORT
- NOW MAJORITY OF 32 ADUNS HAD SIGNED SD STATING THAT THEY SUPPORT AZIZAH BEING THE NEXT MENTRI BESAR.
- KHALID EVEN HAD THE AUDACITY TO SAY HE ONLY NEED 4 EXCO MEMBERS TO RUN THE STATE GOVT. THIS SAYS ALOT OF HIS MANAGEMENT STYLE!!
- IS HE A DICTATOR OR AN INCLUSIVE MENTRI BESAR? HIS PAST ACTIONS AND HIS RECENT STATEMENT OF LATE SHOWED THAT HE DID NOT PRACTISE INCLUSIVE GOVERNMENT.
- WHY HAD KHALID PRACTICED A DICTATORIAL STYLE OF GOVERNING? WHAT IS HIS REAL MOTIVE IN DOING SO?
- HAS ANYONE SEEN HIM CAMPAIGNING NATIONWIDE FOR PAKATAN RAKYAT DURING THE LAST GENERAL ELECTION?
-HOW MUCH VALUE HAD KHALID ADDED TO PAKATAN ALL THESE YEARS? WHY DID HE RUN AWAY FROM IJOK? WHAT HAS HE GOT TO HIDE?
- DID KHALID BACK UP HIS INFO WITH REAL FACTS ON MAJORITY SUPPORT BY ADVISING THE SULTAN THAT HE HAD MAJORITY SUPPORT? WHAT IS THE BASIS OF HIS ADVISE TO THE SULTAN THAT HE HAD MAJORITY SUPPORT? WHERE IS THE WRITTEN DOCUMENTS BY THE MAJORITY OF ADUNS WHO SUPPORTED KHALID?
-HAS KHALID DELIBERATELY MISLED THE SULTAN?
-HAS HE USURPED THE RAKYATS DECISION POWER BY DECLARING THAT SEALANGOR GOVT NOW IS KHALID GOVT?
- WHAT IS THE BASIS OF KHALIDS CLAIM THAT THE SELANGOR STATE GOVERNMENT IS NOW KHALIDS GOVERNMENT?
-IF PAKATAN HAD NOT CHOSEN HIM TO BE MENTRI BESAR, CAN KHALID BE MENTRI BESAR FOR SECOND TERM?
-WHO IS HE TRYING TO CON?
-DOES'NT KHALID HAD AN IOTA OF MARUAH or SELF RESPECT.
-KHALID STILL HAS TIME TO REDEEM HIMSELF AND TO REDEEM HIS MARUAH AND IT IS BEST ADVISED THAT KHALID APOLGIZE TO THE RAKYAT, ACCEPT THE NEXT CHOSEN MENTRI BESAR AND THEREAFTER GRACEFULLY STEP DOWN AND EXIT THE POLITICAL SCENE AS HE HAD THOROUGHLY DISGRACED HIMSELF.

UNDENIABLE FACT IS KHALID IS NOW ONE INDEPENDENT ADUN WHO OBTAINED HIS MENTRI BESAR POSITION BECAUSE PAKATAN HAD CHOSEN HIM AFTER THE SELANGOR STATE GENERAL ELECTIONS WHEN HE WAS A PKR PARTY MEMBER.

Khalid now has NO PARTY. HE IS JUST ONE INDEPENDENT ADUN WHO HAD BEEN SACKED FROM PKR. IF HE HAS ANY MARUAH LEFT ,HE SHOULD JUST RESIGN AND WELCOME IN AZIZAH AS THE NEXT MENTRI BESAR.

SO IT IS UP TO THE PAKATAN RAKYAT TO DECIDE ON WHO SHALL BE THE NEXT MENTRI BESAR OF SELANGOR. There is no necessity for a fresh state election as it a pure waste of public funds and it is better to employ the funds for state projects that yield benefit for the rakyat in Selangor.

jolie2

2,039 posts

Posted by jolie2 > 2014-08-12 19:10 | Report Abuse

they all just don;t want a woman to become a MB.
All want a jantan to rule selangor

They all forget their mother is a woman.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-08-13 17:44 | Report Abuse

By taking more time to make a decision, Shah Alam MP Khalid Samad said his party has given enough rope for Selangor Menteri Besar Abdul Khalid Ibrahim to “hang himself".

LET US GET BACK TO FIRST BASIC PRINCIPLES.
Based on First principles, IT WAS THE SELANGOR RAKYAT DECISION POWER THAT DECIDED THAT PAKATAN RAKYAT FORMS THE STATE GOVERNMENT.

The state constitution is vey clear that the WINNING majority party forms the state government as Malaysia practices PARLIAMENTARY DEMOCRACY.

The winning majority party was the PAKATAN RAKYAT parties comprising of PKR, PAS and DAP

The state constitution is very clear that the WINNING MAJORITY PARTY SHALL DECIDE ON WHO SHALL BE THE MENTRI BESAR as MALAYSIA practices PARLIAMENTARY DEMOCRACY since gaining independence.

LIKEWISE UMNO DECIDES ON WHO SHALL BE THE PRIME MINISTER OF MALAYSIA AFTER THE LAST GEN ELECTION.

LET US OBSERVE NOW WHAT MB KHALID HAD DONE AFTER HE WAS SACKED FROM PKR
MB Khalid had willfully disrespected the decision of the Rakyat for a Pakatan Rakyat state government. The Pakatan Rakyat government comprise of PAS,PKR and DAP in the state exco including the Mentri Besar position.

EMBATTLED MB KHALID IS NOW PARTYLESS. HE ONLY REPRESENT HIMSELF. HE DOES NOT HAVE A PARTY.

By clinging to the MB position, Embattled MB Khalid's actions had usurped the POWER of the Selangor Rakyat decision for a PAKATAN RAKYAT government in Selangor state

MB Khalid had WILFULLY decided that HE IS ABOVE THE RAKYATS POWER WHICH HAD PUT HIM IN THAT POSITION IN THE FIRST PLACE

Any party or parties who now support the embattled Khalid continued existence would be perceived as NOT RESPECTING PARLIAMENTARY DEMOCRACY AS PRACTISED BY MALAYSIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE and NOT RESPECTING THE DECISION OF THE RAKYAT OF SELANGOR FOR A PAKATAN RAKYAT GOVERNMENT

CONCLUSION
KHALID HAD SHOWN NO RESPECT AND HAD IGNORED THE SELANGOR RAKYAT DECISION FOR A PAKATAN RAKYAT GOVERNMENT
KHALID HAD WILFULLY AND DELIBERATELY HIJACKED DEMOCRACY.
KHALID HAD WILFULLY AND DELIBERATELY HIJACKED THE SELANGOR STATE GOVERNMENT FROM PAKATAN RAKYAT

QUESTIONS:
WHAT IS KHALID REAL MOTIVE IN HIJACKING DEMOCRACY AND HIJACKING THE SELANGOR STATE GOVERNMENT LED BY PAKATAN? WHY IS HE BEHAVING IN SUCH DISGRACEFUL MANNER TOTALLY DEVIOD OF AN IOTA OF MARUAH?

DOES ANY PERSON/PERSONS OR POLITICAL PARTY/PARTIES WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH KHALID AND CONSEQUENTLY BE SEVERELY TAINTED ALONGSIDE THE UNPRINCIPLED KHALID WHO HAD WILFULLY AND DELIBERATELY HIJACKED DEMOCRACY AND HIJACKED THE SELANGOR STATE GOVERNMENT LED BY PAKATAN?

WHOEVER SUPPORTS KHALID NOW BY FIRST PRINCIPLES ARE SHOWING NO RESPECT FOR PARLIAMENTARY DEMOCRACY, SHOWS NO RESPECT FOR DECISION ALREADY MADE BY THE SELANGOR RAKYAT FOR A PAKATAN RAKYAT STATE GOVERNMENT.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-08-13 18:19 | Report Abuse

Malaya became self governing after it gained independence ONLY in 1957.
Historically, none of the states forming the Federation of Malaysia had parliaments before independence, save for Sarawak which have its own Council Negri which enabled local participation and representation in administrative work since 1863. Although the British colonial government had permitted the forming of legislative councils for Malaya, Singapore, Sabah and Sarawak, these were not the supreme makers of law, and remained subordinate to the British High Commissioner or the Rajah, in case of Sarawak.

The Reid Commission, which drafted the Constitution of Malaya — Malaya gained independence in 1957, ahead of the other states that would later form Malaysia – modelled the Malayan system of government after that of Britain's, with a bicameral parliament, one house being directly elected, and the other being appointed by the King – just like the British House of Commons and House of Lords. Originally Parliament met at the former headquarters building of the Federated Malay States Volunteer Force on a hill near Jalan Tun Ismail (Maxwell Road). The Senate of Dewan Negara met in a hall on the ground floor and the Dewan rakyat met in the hall on the first floor[1] With the completion of Parliament House in 1962, comprising a three-storey main building for the two houses of Parliament to meet, and an 18-storey tower for the offices of Ministers and members of Parliament, both houses moved there.

In 1963, when Malaya, Sabah, Sarawak and Singapore merged to form Malaysia, the Malayan Parliament was adopted for use as the Parliament of Malaysia. Under the 1957 Constitution of Malaya, most Senators were elected by the state assemblies to provide representation of state interests; the 1963 Constitution of Malaysia saw each state receiving two members, with the rest (including members for federal territories) being appointed by the King on the advice of the Cabinet.[2] When Singapore seceded from Malaysia in 1965, its legislative assembly became Parliament, and it ceased to be represented in the Parliament of Malaysia.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-08-13 23:15 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 13, 2014:

Lawyers for Liberty’s Afiq M. Noor has questioned whether Selangor Menteri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim acted constitutionally or on his own when he fired six of his state executive councillors (exco).

Citing Article 53 (2) B of the state constitution, Afiq, in his commentary piece, said it stated that the Sultan has to elect not more than ten and not less than four assemblymen to be state executive councillors on advice of the Menteri Besar.

“Based on these provisions, the power to elect state exco members falls upon the Sultan on advice of the Menteri Besar.

“Article 53(7) then stated that the state excos will hold their positions as long as the Sultan wishes and the exco members and Menteri Besar can resign whenever they want,” said Afiq.

“Khalid always said his removal had to be done in accordance with the state constitution, but he was clearly wrong and acted against the constitution when he fired his six exco members,” said Afiq.

Afiq said only the Sultan could fire the exco members, adding that although the state constitution does not specifically mention the power to sack them, Article 53(7) was sufficient.

“In addition to that, Section 47 of the Interpretation Act 1948 and 1967 (Act 338) states that anyone who is lawfully given the power to appoint also has the power to dismiss or suspend.

“Khalid is only responsible for advising the Sultan and nothing more,” he added, stating that the state constitution was not very different from the Federal Constitution in the same respect.

Article 43(5) of the Federal Constitution states that all ministers, apart from the Prime Minister, hold their positions at the pleasure of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong and their appointments can only cancelled by the King on advice of the Prime Minister.

In the case of the federal government, the Prime Minister only advises the King and the revoking of the appointments is done by the latter, Afiq stated.

“I think Khalid needs to realise that the six who were sacked were state exco members and not government ministers,” he added.

Yesterday, an embattled Khalid sacked six of the state’s exco members from the DAP and Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR).

Read more: http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2014/08/13/selangor-mb-acted-state-constitution/#ixzz3AHkeMWQJ

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-08-13 23:31 | Report Abuse

Constitution of the State of Selangor
The Constitution of the State of Selangor came into force on the 26 of February 1959. The constitution is separated into two parts. Under the 1959 constitution, Selangor is a constitutional monarchy.

Selangor Sultanate
The Sultan of Selangor is the constitutional Ruler of Selangor. The role, powers and duties of the Sultan are set forth in the constitution of 1959. The constitution proclaims that the office of Sultan is vested with the executive power of the state, is the head of the religion of Islam in the state and the "fountain of honours and dignities" in the state.

This position is hereditary and can only be held by a member of Selangor's royal family. The current ruler is His Royal Highness Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah, who has held this position since 2001.

State Executive Council
The State Executive Council, which along with the Sultan is Selangor's executive branch of government, was established by the constitution of 1959. It is composed of the Menteri Besar, who is its chairman and Selangor's head of government, and ten other members. The Menteri Besar and other members of the council are appointed by the Sultan of Selangor from members of the State Assembly.

State Assembly
The state also has a legislative branch, called the Selangor State Assembly. It is similar to the Parliament but is limited to making laws relating to the state. Its members are elected in elections which are usually held simultaneously with federal elections. The term of each state assembly member is limited to five years. The state assembly must be dissolved before or once it expires its term for a fresh election to elect its members.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-08-14 09:24 | Report Abuse

http://malaysianunplug.blogspot.com/2014/08/khalid-ibrahim-best-well-kept-secret.html' target='_blank'>http://malaysianunplug.blogspot.com/2014/08/khalid-ibrahim-best-well-kept-secret.html

http://malaysianunplug.blogspot.com/

Tornado

1,938 posts

Posted by Tornado > 2014-08-14 09:44 | Report Abuse

Honest & Hardworking... ???? Must be very deep down inside that folks like us cannot see nor felt.
I am not gonna put any extra monies on water theme stock but may be will consider spritzer as an alternative counter.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-08-14 13:14 | Report Abuse

Two PAS reps on board, Wan Azizah claims majority
Ahmad Fadli KC | 11:17AM Aug 14
UPDATED 12.55PM With the pair's support, the PKR president has an edge over MB Khalid Ibrahim

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-08-14 14:12 | Report Abuse

Two PAS reps on board, Wan Azizah claims majority

PKR president Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail has majority in the Selangor state assembly to become the next menteri besar after two PAS state assemblypersons expressed their backing for her.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-08-16 01:03 | Report Abuse

Mentri Besar Khalid Ibrahim was sacked as party member from PKR. MB Khalid Ibrahim still wanted to hold onto the position of Mentri Besar of Selangor state government. Previously he became Mentri Besar because the Pakatan Rakyat coalition parties had decided that he becomes the Mentri Besar of Selangor. Now that he is no longer a PKR member, he should go back to the ADUNS and ask the ADUNS whether they still wanted him to continue as Mentri Besar of Selangor. This is the proper and principled way to continue as Mentri Besar after becoming PARTYLESS.

The Mentri Besar has the power to call an emergency meeting of all ADUNS and ask all ADUNS to vote on whether they still support him as Mentri Besar of Selangor after he became partyless. Khalid Ibrahim decided not to call for an emergency meeting of all ADUNS although the position of Mentri Besar empowers Khalid to call for an emergency meeting of all ADUNS to get the majority vote of confidence to continue as Mentri Besar. This is the proper and principled manner for Khalid to do but he decided not to do so. Why didn't he call for an emergency meeting of all ADUNS to ask for their vote of confidence in his continued leadership as Mentri Besar of Selangor?

Instead he went to the Sultan of Selangor and told the Sultan that he had the majority support from ADUNS which he knew very well that he did not have the majority support. Khalid Ibrahim had deliberately misled and abused the trust that the Sultan of Selangor had placed in the position of Mentri Besar of Selangor.

Khalid Ibrahim should have called for an emergency meeting of all ADUNS to asked for their vote of confidence in Khalid continuing as the Mentri Besar of Selangor first before meeting with the Sultan of Selangor.

WHY DIDNT MENTRI BESAR KHALID IBRAHIM CALL FOR AN EMERGENCY MEETING OF ALL ADUNS FOR THEIR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE IN HIS CONTINUED LEADERSHIP AS MENTRI BESAR OF SELANGOR?
WHAT HAVE HE GOT TO FEAR BY NOT CALLING FOR THE EMERGENCY MEETING OF ALL ADUNS?
WHY DID KHALID IBRAHIM DELIBERATELY AND WILFULLY MISLED THE SULTAN OF SELANGOR AND ABUSED THE TRUST THAT THE SULTAN HAD IN THE MENTRI BESAR POSITION BY ADVISING THE SULTAN THAT HE HAD THE MAJORITY SUPPORT OF ADUNS WHICH HE DID NOT HAVE?

Posted by BullsComing > 2014-08-16 01:25 | Report Abuse

dap makan penang, bloodbath developers in penang.. pas makan kedah balak tapi management worse. selangor khalib makan sendiri= keadilan damm poor. BN the richest.. semua rebut makan makan malaysian money.. hai!! no eye see!! i think khalib will gorek gorek kps before he move down !!! now wait for better entry price

Posted by BullsComing > 2014-08-16 01:32 | Report Abuse

what make me sad is that our last hope fighter leader anwar make a lot crucial mistake in decison making. NO EYE see

Posted by kennychoong > 2014-08-16 02:42 | Report Abuse

pkr what it mean justice FO AI is man of crazy power n money u know why our dearest MB is the only scapegoat bc he is a clean MB and our say himself future PM????? and now SAPU also MB job u know why bc age is ageing KLSE up project umun almost every day our clean MB approve it bc untuk kebaikan rakyat Selangor mana boleh no % u see know the DARKEST politic of PKR DAP a party always bongkar rashia cincin also silent as a lamp WTF of this lge said nothing just to kee chiu n said yes WORST THAN mca 100 times RIMEMBER IDRIS RIMEMBER AI !

Posted by kennychoong > 2014-08-16 03:09 | Report Abuse

FOR all Chinese reader in Selangor LGE is ready a suk tau wu kwai of DAP he always said MCA only said yes to umno n in a state small case only ma CHANGE MB never go to proper way only know to KEECIUU and said yes WTF of this LGE in pinang lagi teruk hari hari cuci dia punya? s class

Posted by kennychoong > 2014-08-16 03:23 | Report Abuse

can u see the face lge of dap a leader of our Chinese community in Malaysia the answer is NO in a small state case YESMAN from DAP is a humilataion

Posted by beautiful_life > 2014-08-17 00:23 | Report Abuse

M'sia mana ada transparency, semua makan dan masuk pocket sendiri sampai pocket sudah bocor pun tak berhenti masuk.

gkheng

135 posts

Posted by gkheng > 2014-08-17 01:22 | Report Abuse

how did he end up owing RM6mil?

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-08-17 09:37 | Report Abuse

Bagaimana seorang Ahli Dewan Undangan Negeri (Adun) Bebas bukan anggota PR boleh terus menjadi menteri besar PR?

Untuk memecat exco daripada PKR dan DAP dan mengekalkan PAS, ia mesti dibincangkan lebih dulu dengan PAS (Jawatankuasa PAS Pusat) dan mendapat persetujuan gabungan yang lain.Setahu saya, PAS Pusat tidak pernah bermesyuarat dalam tempoh ini untuk memutuskan kedudukan itu.

Bagaimana Tan Sri boleh kekal sebagai menteri besar dengan tidak melepaskan jawatan secara bermaruah pada hari sama Tan Sri dipecat sebagai ahli PKR? Sultan menitahkan untuk Tan Sri kekal adalah kebijaksanaan baginda tetapi Tan Sri mempunyai pilihan untuk menolak perkenan itu atas pilihan Tan Sri sendiri.

Apa lagi bertindak seakan-akan Tan Sri masih berkuasa penuh padahal asas legitimasi Tan Sri sudah runtuh.

Meletakkan jawatan adalah langkah terhormat. Ia bukan akhir sebuah karier politik.

Bertindak secara tidak bermaruah itulah sebenarnya akhir sebuah karier politik. Dan hitamnya rekod kehidupan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS ARE INDEED WORDS OF WISDOM FROM PAS VP DATUK HUSAM MUSA.

Tornado

1,938 posts

Posted by Tornado > 2014-08-18 09:29 | Report Abuse

I think need to wait until puncak S&P agreement signed before the Selangor Sultan will see Kali .

kenghock

56 posts

Posted by kenghock > 2014-08-19 01:13 | Report Abuse

A lot of Dumbass in this forum. Khalid got a discount for his Bank Islam Loan of $66 million and we had stupid ass hole here praising him to the sky. Hey man don't you read the news/ No wonder you keep on losing on the shares.

kenghock

56 posts

Posted by kenghock > 2014-08-19 01:16 | Report Abuse

Looks like this forum has a lot of MCA SUPPORTERS. These pendatangs never learn. They are often called pendatangs and yet support B.N and MCA. Better these MCA goons balek Tong san

Post a Comment