CRESCENDO CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): CRESNDO (6718)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (0.48%)

Day's Change

4.10 - 4.18

Trading Volume

2 people like this.

666 comment(s). Last comment by Brev10 1 day ago

ks55

3,845 posts

Posted by ks55 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I am very very patient to keep Crescendo to at least 6 ringgit.

Goldberg

2,918 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Well said Bro ks55.

Invest_888

1,037 posts

Posted by Invest_888 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

If you see a great stock esp the steady uptrend one, but some persons keep on giving negative comments just ignore it. If you follow negative persons, you won't earn money in the stock market even in the Malaysia bull market starts from this Jan2024.

Posted by DaveInvest > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Well here’s more of unpopular “negative” opinion again, but I rather see it as keep head calm opinion. By no means I’m saying it’s a bad stock and will crash or anything like that ya

I mentioned before the resistance price is 4.25 and 4.5 as well, it will break this in time, I just mentioned I see there is deliberate of some push and dump in tracker at times which is quite usual for small cap stock.

As for today’s morning session, tracker does shows some deliberate pushing to 3.3 and 3.8 price point , but later half in the afternoon the trend looks more steady and there is healthy buy and sell.
So in my opinion everytime after some pushing, even if some minor correction happens after the pushing, the bottom price is risen still. It’s like push 20 cent, then even if drop then drop 10 cent only. Since the outlook is good.
So plan your entry point well if u plan to hold
And exit point if u doing short term trading, and be mindful after 4.5-4.7 price point, unless there is new announcement of good news.

Posted by lionel messi > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Don't mind Davelnvest. His intentions are noble. But I wouldn't be too preoccupied with price numbers, support or resistance. Too random. Nothing to analyze. Just like buying toto or lottery. Pure luck. Never liked technical analysis. Too mumbo jumbo and frivolous exercise for me. Just let fundamentals and market forces take its course. Investors will know when to buy or sell according to their risk appetite. No regrets. It's their hard earned money. Don't need lines and dots on charts to guide them. It's like seeking fortune teller or feng sui master to show you the way. Fake. Just make your best educated decisions. Chill brothers.

Posted by DaveInvest > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

@lionel
Thank u so much.
And what u say above is so correct.
I know some small investor are using forum discussion as part of their reference to buy or sell, hence all I’m asking here is cool their head and make educated guess of buy/sell at whatever price and risk they can own it.

Well it’s 4.5 now, resistance broke. Congrats but be mindful of entry point now,
The trackers looks healthy though for now.

klee

3,205 posts

Posted by klee > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

it is ok,the more 'negative' dave gets,the more i earn...lol

Posted by lionel messi > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Davelnvest is not negative, just too cautious I feel. It's good to be careful and prudent with dodgy, speculative, poor fundamentals and over priced stocks but for deep value stock like this, one must be brave and take full advantage as it does not come very often. Make hay while the sun shines. Cheers.

klee

3,205 posts

5 by fri

klee

3,205 posts

Dave,you meant well.But if you are not well versed with TA,better keep quiet.Do you know what is the implication when a stock breaks all time highs consecutively,?Obviously you have no clue.

klee

3,205 posts

ks55 congrats..

ks55

3,845 posts

TQ. I make it big in Crescendo. Sold a bit. Still have very substantial number of shares. Parking at 10 sen interval all the way to 5.49 today.

ks55

3,845 posts

At the rate I am selling, I can sell up to 9 ringgit.

klee

3,205 posts

Nta Rm4.36
free float only 18% (50 mil shares)
2529 acres of prime land in johor

klee

3,205 posts

yes ks55,9 is possible even if we value the land very very coservatively at rm1 mil per acre

klee

3,205 posts

PETALING JAYA: Crescendo Corp Bhd (CCB) is disposing of a 20.463 acre plot of vacant industrial land in Johor Baru to Digital Halo Pte Ltd for RM115.88mil.In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, CCB said the proceeds from the land disposal will be for working capital purposes and to fund ongoing projects.

klee

3,205 posts

the above piece fetched 5.7 mil per acre ....

soon9913

2,744 posts

Posted by soon9913 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

will break rm5 in near term..

ks55

3,845 posts

Looking at the way sellers parking to sell, seems that there are not many free float shares available in the market now. In other words, Crescendo may have been cornered. It is up to the operator to dictate final price as he wishes, may be 10 ringgit, 15 ringgit or even 20 ringgit. This is the characteristic price pattern for a cornered counter.

winston1

528 posts

Posted by winston1 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

It will soon break 5 preceding towards 6. Better get on the bandwagon soon.

klee

3,205 posts

Best will be management announcing a land revaluation exercise.The revaluation surplus will be jaw dropping.

klee

3,205 posts

Once break 5,the show will be on.

turbochart

426 posts

Posted by turbochart > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Enjoy your ride 😊 488888

Invest_888

1,037 posts

RM4.9 now.

mf

28,496 posts

Posted by mf > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Fears of a wider conflict between Israel and Hezbollah are escalating. Here's what to know
From CNN staff
Israel has claimed responsibility for a “targeted strike” in Beirut that it said was aimed at the Hezbollah commander responsible for a deadly Majdal Shams attack — a major escalation that stokes fears of a regional war.

Fu’ad Shukr, the “most senior Hezbollah military commander,” was killed in the strike, according to the Israel Defense Forces.

Invest_888

1,037 posts

Gold price is USD2416 per ounce now. If gold price hit USD2500 per ounce, gold stock like POHKONG & TOMEI can go up 30%.

Goldberg

2,918 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Yes, free float shares available in the market now is getting less and less and is basically a cornered stock. TP of RM6 is very much in sight.

To break the Rm 5 today.

Cheers to all our believers in Crescendo.

klee

3,205 posts

OK due to mid east tension,i have cleared.
Good luck.

mf

28,496 posts

6718 CRESNDO, CRESCENDO CORPORATION BHD - +
MATERIAL LITIGATION
1 Aug 2024, 18:08
MATERIAL LITIGATION
MATERIAL LITIGATION
CRESCENDO CORPORATION BERHAD ("CCB")COMMENCEMENT OF CIVIL PROCEEDINGS BY
CRESCENDO EDUCATION SDN. BHD. ("CESB") AGAINST KTC HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTANTS
SDN. BHD. ("KTC") AND CRESCENDO INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SDN. BHD. ("CICSB") JOHOR
BAHRU HIGH COURT CIVIL SUIT NO. JA-22NCvC-6-01/2024
You are advised to read the entire contents of the announcement or attachment.
To read the entire contents of the announcement or attachment, please access
the Bursa website at http://www.bursamalaysia.com

ks55

3,845 posts

Crescendo is a cornered stock, not much free float shares available in the market. At the end of the day, share price will come back to 4.90

mf

28,496 posts

US 30
40,136.0 40,275.0 40,077.5 -212.0 -0.53%
02:23:48
US 500
5,400.3 5,438.2 5,389.1 -46.4 -0.85%
02:23:48
US Tech 100
18,624.9 18,851.5 18,560.2 -266.3 -1.41%
02:22:29

Posted by PresidentLOL > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

cry blood also no use when all shares are dump in the market. becareful, dont be dumb. you dumb dumb!! Rm4 otw

mf

28,496 posts

Asian stocks slump on growth concerns; Nikkei hits 6-mth low in post-BOJ routInvesting.com- Asian stocks fell sharply on Friday, tracking an overnight rout on Wall Street

klee

3,205 posts

ppl's money,let them be....

Diamond7

2,313 posts

Posted by Diamond7 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Sun 04 August
KUALA LUMPUR:
JP Morgan says the Johor-Singapore special economic zone (SEZ) will likely be a multi-year growth story just as how Shenzhen SEZ has developed over the past 45 years.

It also said the Johor-Singapore SEZ provides high-growth sector specific opportunities, outside of property land bank play.

The SEZ is promising given a more conducive regulatory and policy environment with proactive collaboration, the US investment bank added.

The firm expects regulatory harmonisation and tax incentives to pave the way.

https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/news/view/1369455

Posted by PresidentLOL > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

bye bye bye LOL LOL LOL

Posted by lionel messi > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Lovely. The cheaper the better. If new war breaks out in the middle east.....perfecto.

klee

3,205 posts

Posted by klee > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

collecting

klee

3,205 posts

tmr collect another batch

ks55

3,845 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

For what we know Crescendo is making more than 2 ringgit this year.
We also have bonus 2 for 1 equivalent (share split 1 into 3).
We are also going to get 30 sen special dividend.
Just weigh how much Crescendo is worth merely based on the above.

Posted by DaveInvest > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

No more shouting rm5?
Told ya it will be rm5, just not at this moment. Even when the company profit taking by selling shares maybe thinking too high the price , still wanna shout rm5.
Anyway, No need to attack me, this will be my last post, don’t wanna post anymore unpopular opinion. Bye .

Summary for new investor- The hike is due to
Deep value fundamental, manipulator, investor rally, data centre bloom and RTS project, and some others.

Now drop due to general market problem, international issue, and manipulator cannot keep up so left the field. However the deep value and projects is still on going, hope nothing happens to that. So it’s still a great company with high value.

So wait good price point and restock and keep, make your own judgement, don’t easily sway by market movement.

Posted by PresidentLOL > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

hahahhahahahahahahahaha LOLOLOLOLOLOL from going to RM5, now otw to RM2.80. bye bye bye.

Invest_888

1,037 posts

Posted by Invest_888 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Blue chip stocks dropped more than 10% today. Middle east conflict escalating, US economy going bad, etc. Should consider reducing stock investment.

klee

3,205 posts

adding..

troy88

2,958 posts

Posted by troy88 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Still a powerful property stock still despite market turmoil

Posted by lionel messi > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Just market recognizing their fundamentals more than justify current price.

ks55

3,845 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Jalan Senyum 1 billion ringgit project consists of 1200 condo units. Land cost 72 million with 3.2 acres of free hold land.

How long do you take to go to RTS Station? Only 8 - 10 minutes. It is even nearer than from R&F Princess Cove next to the Causeway. So this project should sell like hot cake!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvkJ--xme0o

Post a Comment
Market Buzz