PHARMANIAGA BHD

KLSE (MYR): PHARMA (7081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.22%)

Day's Change

0.41 - 0.42

Trading Volume

6 people like this.

14,113 comment(s). Last comment by AmirIffaan 1 week ago

sammofee

215 posts

Posted by sammofee > 2021-07-17 14:08 | Report Abuse

trum how do you evaluate this stock and come up with overvalued. i would love to know?

trum

7,631 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-17 14:45 | Report Abuse

I let the price talk on Monday to proof it’s over value. No need to calculate.

Posted by Start_0f_the_bull > 2021-07-17 14:48 | Report Abuse

Yesterday morning selloff was trigger by a negative news on Thursday evening, right?
Price was stabilised in the afternoon session after clarification by Khairy.
The news is appeared in all local hard copy newspapers today.
So Monday most likely will not be any continuous selloff if not rebound, right?

RCZ2020

838 posts

Posted by RCZ2020 > 2021-07-17 14:58 | Report Abuse

Sell-off due negative news. Very misleading news. Now Khairy and the Dr adham have cleared the air. Monday will shoot up. This Malaysia BOLEH.
BOLEH APA?......

llrr77

267 posts

Posted by llrr77 > 2021-07-17 15:11 | Report Abuse

Pharmaniaga Bhd (Pharmaniaga) can supply Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine for the private market in the country.

Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin announced the matter after visiting Pharmaniaga's subsidiary, Pharmaniaga LifeScience Sdn Bhd (PLS), Kuala Lumpur, today.

llrr77

267 posts

Posted by llrr77 > 2021-07-17 15:13 | Report Abuse

According to Astro Awani, Pharmaniaga can export vaccines to OTHER COUNTRIES in need as it has the capacity to do

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 15:19 | Report Abuse

All those news just to pacify certain parties only. Reality is Sinovac will take a back seat for a while

There will be enough supply of Pfizer vaccines. given to rakyat free. So how many would want to buy vaccine with own money that is still not as good as the free one?

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 15:24 | Report Abuse

The whole idea of making the 45 million Pfizer vaccines announcement coming in for rakyat free is so that people don't buy other brands.

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 15:27 | Report Abuse

Government really dumping Sinovac

llrr77 According to Astro Awani, Pharmaniaga can export vaccines to OTHER COUNTRIES in need as it has the capacity to do

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 15:30 | Report Abuse

Furthermore those big groups who sold their shares in high volume made their money already. Will not look at this counter for a while.

llrr77

267 posts

Posted by llrr77 > 2021-07-17 15:34 | Report Abuse

Yes there will be enough supply for Pfizer and AZ, but of course there is people that dont want to wait anymore, because how long will it takes to reach? As i meontioned, Thailand said this week that it was considering limiting exports of locally-produced AstraZeneca vaccines to fight its own Covid-19 crisis, a move that could potentially disrupt supplies to its regional neighbours. If AZ cant reach on time, government will still procure Sinovac from Pharma, plus now Pharma is given the permission to export to other country

llrr77

267 posts

Posted by llrr77 > 2021-07-17 15:36 | Report Abuse

According to Startrader, if Pharmaniaga can export vaccines to help other countries in need as it has the capacity to do, it means goverment is dumping Sinovac. I cant believe what kind of dumb statement it is.....................

Posted by Start_0f_the_bull > 2021-07-17 15:36 | Report Abuse

Who were those big chunk of buying que at about 90c then, ghost?

RCZ2020

838 posts

Posted by RCZ2020 > 2021-07-17 15:38 | Report Abuse

Some how or other the government will create something for pharama. PHARMA has the facility to bottling which many don't have. No worry buy when it's low. You will benefit soon.

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 15:43 | Report Abuse

I guess you have not seen fake Q to buy.

Start_0f_the_bull Who were those big chunk of buying que at about 90c then, ghost?

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 15:45 | Report Abuse

If have confident then buy.

RCZ2020 Some how or other the government will create something for pharama. PHARMA has the facility to bottling which many don't have. No worry buy when it's low. You will benefit soon.

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 15:48 | Report Abuse

Read between lines when it comes to politicians. Buy more on Monday. It's your money

llrr77 According to Startrader, if Pharmaniaga can export vaccines to help other countries in need as it has the capacity to do, it means goverment is dumping Sinovac. I cant believe what kind of dumb statement it is.....................

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 15:56 | Report Abuse

Nobody is dumb here. Just winners or losers. Those who won money won't spend much time here writting so much like me. Read between lines.

llrr77 According to Startrader, if Pharmaniaga can export vaccines to help other countries in need as it has the capacity to do, it means goverment is dumping Sinovac. I cant believe what kind of dumb statement it is.....................

RCZ2020

838 posts

Posted by RCZ2020 > 2021-07-17 15:58 | Report Abuse

Yes startrader, me too don't understand this statement GOVERNMENT DUMPING SINOVAC.
What is he trying to say?

Posted by Start_0f_the_bull > 2021-07-17 16:02 | Report Abuse

startrader I guess you have not seen fake Q to buy.

You are writing something that you are not sure.

limkokthye

6,039 posts

Posted by limkokthye > 2021-07-17 16:30 | Report Abuse

adam baba will ask pharmaniaga fill and finish spanish fly

Posted by Start_0f_the_bull > 2021-07-17 16:31 | Report Abuse

startrader Nobody is dumb here. Just winners or losers. Those who won money won't spend much time here writting so much like me. Read between lines.

So you spend much time to write here means you lose money?
Let us be fair, even if you have disposed all your shares doesn't mean you can write something illogical.
Why government wants to dump Sinovac while many others still want to have Sinovac jab.
I also want to know. Waiting for your advice.

Posted by Start_0f_the_bull > 2021-07-17 16:37 | Report Abuse

limkokthye adam baba will ask pharmaniaga fill and finish spanish fly
17/07/2021 4:30 PM

You are very funny.

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 16:51 | Report Abuse

Government will flood Pfizer vaccines locally and told Pharmaniga to look for their own clients overseas to sell Sinovac vaccines. If you want Sinovac then you buy with your own money. Sinovac is longer an interest within the
government of Malaysia. 45 million Pfizer vaccines is such a large amount. It's a message.

Start_0f_the_bull startrader Nobody is dumb here. Just winners or losers. Those who won money won't spend much time here writting so much like me. Read between lines.

Let us be fair, even if you have disposed all your shares doesn't mean you can write something illogical.
Why government wants to dump Sinovac while many others still want to have Sinovac jab.

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 16:52 | Report Abuse

Obviously I loss money in this counter

Start_0f_the_bull startrader Nobody is dumb here. Just winners or losers. Those who won money won't spend much time here writting so much like me. Read between lines.

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 16:55 | Report Abuse

During the height of the glove bull run there were many occasions of fake Q to buy. My group and I seen it many times. We made money thought.

Start_0f_the_bull startrader I guess you have not seen fake Q to buy.

You are writing something that you are not sure.

kermit21

26 posts

Posted by kermit21 > 2021-07-17 17:02 | Report Abuse

oh no. sounds like need to dump?

Posted by Start_0f_the_bull > 2021-07-17 17:15 | Report Abuse

startrader During the height of the glove bull run there were many occasions of fake Q to buy. My group and I seen it many times. We made money thought.

You may be right but unfortunately it may or may not happen in all cases.

Posted by Start_0f_the_bull > 2021-07-17 17:24 | Report Abuse

startrader Government will flood Pfizer vaccines locally and told Pharmaniga to look for their own clients overseas to sell Sinovac vaccines. If you want Sinovac then you buy with your own money. Sinovac is longer an interest within the
government of Malaysia. 45 million Pfizer vaccines is such a large amount. It's a message.

So many vaccines in the market now. Pfizer is one of them. It is natural government choose different vaccines otherwise we want government to buy Sinovac only? And to be administered by Phamaniaga only?

We can't read investors mind accurately.

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 17:32 | Report Abuse

It's your money you decide

Start_0f_the_bull startrader Government will flood Pfizer vaccines locally and told Pharmaniga to look for their own clients overseas to sell Sinovac vaccines. If you want Sinovac then you buy with your own money. Sinovac is longer an interest within the

So many vaccines in the market now. Pfizer is one of them. It is natural government choose different vaccines otherwise we want government to buy Sinovac only? And to be administered by Phamaniaga only?

We can't read investors mind accurately.

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 18:08 | Report Abuse

Better off using this Saturday and Sunday to study which other counter to invest. Loyalty is not a strength in share investments.

RCZ2020

838 posts

Posted by RCZ2020 > 2021-07-17 18:10 | Report Abuse

By looking at the news from PM and Khairy that's not the end for PHARMA. They will still supply to government and private hospitals. Just today a few of my friends have been given SINOVAC shots. So no worry guys let's see on Monday. I believe it will still move up on Monday. Let's see the investors evaluation on PHARMA. It is cheap now

Cipta

1,039 posts

Posted by Cipta > 2021-07-17 18:15 | Report Abuse

With 12mil Sinovac + 45 mil Pfizer + a few miles AZ n donation, it is enough to cover 90% of population, who Pharma want to sell in Malaysia? Can CEO explain ?

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 18:18 | Report Abuse

No room for Pharmaniaga locally. Many still do not get the message. Game over.

Cipta With 12mil Sinovac + 45 mil Pfizer + a few miles AZ n donation, it is enough to cover 90% of population, who Pharma want to sell in Malaysia? Can CEO explain ?

Cipta

1,039 posts

Posted by Cipta > 2021-07-17 18:20 | Report Abuse

Why other countries want to buy from Pharma instead of direct buying from China? Can anyone explain it is not FAKE news?

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 18:21 | Report Abuse

Year 2022 second round of 45 million Pfizer vaccines. Sinovac will be a minority

startrader No room for Pharmaniaga locally. Many still do not get the message. Game over.

Cipta With 12mil Sinovac + 45 mil Pfizer + a few miles AZ n donation, it is enough to cover 90% of population, who Pharma want to sell in Malaysia? Can CEO explain ?

llrr77

267 posts

Posted by llrr77 > 2021-07-17 18:23 | Report Abuse

Mainly foreign workers la of course. According to MEF, which cited data from the Employment Insurance System, there were about 1.38 million legal foreign workers in Malaysia as at the end of last November.

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 18:25 | Report Abuse

There are many news saying Sinovac has low efficacy and then Malaysian government kick out Sinovac and ordered 45 million Pfizer vaccines instead.

Cipta Why other countries want to buy from Pharma instead of direct buying from China? Can anyone explain it is not FAKE news?

startrader

524 posts

Posted by startrader > 2021-07-17 18:29 | Report Abuse

That makes up about 3 million Sinovac vaccines. That's why it will become a minority brand. That also if they want Sinovac

llrr77 Mainly foreign workers la of course. According to MEF, which cited data from the Employment Insurance System, there were about 1.38 million legal foreign workers in Malaysia as at the end of last November.

Bcc33888

47 posts

Posted by Bcc33888 > 2021-07-17 18:48 | Report Abuse

There are still many people Q for the vaccine ..All the private sector and state governments would pay for the vaccine instead of waiting for the free vaccine

papaya

3,086 posts

Posted by papaya > 2021-07-17 18:55 | Report Abuse

ayoyo.....all talking about sinovac.....if pharma stop selling sinovac then pharma go bankcrupt??? ohhh.....i know now...b4 this pharma is pn17 company....sell sinovac then change to profitable company....now no more sinovac ....back to pn17.......kikikikikikih

pharma already exist b4 vacc. sinovac even born la.......kikikikikikih

papaya

3,086 posts

Posted by papaya > 2021-07-17 18:56 | Report Abuse

pity pharma......sure cannot survive after this once gov stop using sinovac.....tutup kedai lor....kikikikikih

Posted by Start_0f_the_bull > 2021-07-17 19:15 | Report Abuse

Let's put aside the arguments about Sinovac and Pfizer for the time being.
The question is: Wasn''t Phamaniaga price dived in the morning yesterday in response to the adverse news about Sinovac the day before?
Wasn't the price hoovering around 90c after clarification by Khairy and statement from Phamaniaga?
Investors are always clever and unpredictable.

Cipta

1,039 posts

Posted by Cipta > 2021-07-17 19:15 | Report Abuse

All talk about vaccine is because someone said pharma has a bright future after CEO said he can sell to local private sector and oversea. We exam how true is it or it is just a Fake news to speculate share price.

llrr77

267 posts

Posted by llrr77 > 2021-07-17 19:16 | Report Abuse

Thats not the reason Malaysia stop using Sinovac is their national vacinnation plan bruhhhh..............so sick of keep on explaining this

There are many news saying Sinovac has low efficacy and then Malaysian government kick out Sinovac and ordered 45 million Pfizer vaccines instead.

trum

7,631 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-17 19:27 | Report Abuse

No need to give 3rd BOOSTER shots to overcome any shortcomings from Sinovac.
People are okay with 2 shots Sinovac lah.
Singapore also gives 3rd boosters shot for Pfizer because 2 shots of Pfizer are not enough to combat new variants. You think Pfizer so good kah, then why Singapore gov planning to give 3rd Pfizer shot? All vaccines after a while is not effective anymore. Got it?

trum

7,631 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-17 19:34 | Report Abuse

You all want 3rd, 4th, 5th... 100th booster shots of vaccines? Covid every month mutates. No need so many shot lah. I prefer after 2nd shots, I strengthened my own body immune system lah.
For example: Insulin shot for diabetes... after so many shots, later insulin shots become not effective any more. The best way is ... You must train your self to control intake of food. Not to totally rely on insulin shots forever and ever. Got it?

Godofgambler

5,307 posts

Posted by Godofgambler > 2021-07-17 19:58 | Report Abuse

Bekas menteri kesihatan saran k'jaan uji dos ketiga pada penerima vaksin Sinovac
Diterbitkan 8 jam lepas
Dikemaskini 8 jam lepas

A
+
A
-
Bekas menteri kesihatan S Subramaniam mencadangkan supaya kerajaan menambah dos perangsang (booster) kepada penerima vaksin Sinovac Covid-19.

Ini disebabkan kebimbangan jangkitan yang dilaporkan di negara lain.

"Kejadian ini menyebabkan negara-negara ini mengkaji strategi vaksinasi mereka dan dengan demikian telah mengusulkan mencampurkan vaksin dan memberi dos perangsang untuk mengatasi kekurangan (keberkesanan vaksin Sinovac yang ada.

"Walaupun saya menghormati langkah berhati-hati kerajaan dalam menunggu lebih banyak data sebelum mencampurkan vaksin, kerajaan dapat mempertimbangkan menambah dos Sinovac, pada awalnya sebagai percubaan," katanya dalam satu kenyataan di Facebook.

Subramaniam berkata, kerajaan harus proaktif dalam menghasilkan pengetahuan baru sebagai panduan untuk menangani situasi baru.

"Ini dapat memberikan keyakinan dan perlindungan yang lebih besar kepada mereka yang sudah divaksin dengan Sinovac.

"Lebih-lebih lagi kebanyakan mereka tidak berpeluang memilih jenis vaksin yang diberikan kepada mereka," katanya.

Semalam, kerajaan mengumumkan baki dos Sinovac Covid-19 hanya akan digunakan sebagai dos kedua untuk penerima Sinovac yang ada.

Selepas itu, kerajaan akan menggunakan vaksin Pfizer-Biontech sebagai vaksin Covid-19.

Kerajaan berkata langkah ini bukan bermakna menghentikan penggunaan vaksin Sinovac dan ia masih akan tersedia melalui pasaran swasta.

Subramaniam mendakwa keputusan itu dibuat ketika kebimbangan semakin meningkat mengenai keberkesanan vaksin Sinovac Covid-19, terutama terhadap varian Delta yang makin menular.

"Negara-negara seperti Chile dan Seychelles dalam beberapa bulan terakhir, telah melaporkan peningkatan jumlah kes Covid-19 walaupun memiliki tahap vaksinasi yang sangat tinggi (antara 65-70 peratus penduduk).

"Secara kebetulan, Sinovac digunakan secara meluas di Chile manakala Sinopharma digunakan di Seychelles.

Kalau anda terlepas...

PULASAN | Gelap tak hilang, terang tak timbul
"Analisis menunjukkan Sinovac hanya mempunyai keberkesanan 65 peratus terhadap jangkitan simptomatik berbeza dengan keberkesanan Pfizer 96 peratus dan AstraZeneca 92 peratus," katanya.

Pun begitu, Subramaniam berkata Sinovac masih mempunyai keberkesanan 87 peratus dalam mencegah kemasukan pesakit Covid-19 ke hospital dan kematian.

"Data terbaru menunjukkan kedua-dua Pfizer dan AstraZeneca telah menunjukkan perlindungan yang baik terhadap rawatan di hospital dan kematian kepada mereka yang dijangkiti dengan varian Delta.

"Sayangnya, tidak ada banyak data yang tersedia untuk vaksin Sinovac dan pasukan saintis di belakang Sinovac telah mencadangkan dos ketiga mungkin diperlukan untuk meningkatkan keberkesanannya terhadap varian Delta," katanya.

[Baca berita asal]

Beri pendapat anda!

Jadi pelanggan Malaysiakini untuk menjadi pengulas berita. Anda dapat mengakses kandungan semua bahasa dan menulis komen di semua platform Malaysiakini.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz