KNM GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): KNM (7164)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.065 - 0.07

Trading Volume

72 people like this.

58,958 comment(s). Last comment by Auntylee 2 days ago

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-10-15 18:14 | Report Abuse

Yes, OtisKL. We deal with facts and official news. Shareholders will know when members have to go so low for personal attacks and blacklisting. They should simply point out which of our post is fake news. That's all. Anything else is not important. Everyone just want to make money.

Auntylee

145 posts

Posted by Auntylee > 2023-10-15 18:16 | Report Abuse

Don't talk 3 talk 4, how come i still not received EGM link ? ???

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-15 18:21 | Report Abuse

@Auntylee, you can check if your mail put it into junk 📂 otherwise wait until tomorrow to check with registrar.

Auntylee

145 posts

Posted by Auntylee > 2023-10-15 18:51 | Report Abuse

OtisKL, thank you 🙏
All ikan bilis must undi
https://businessnews.com.my/wp/2023/10/15/tungku-kamariah-knm-contempt/

Medusa

537 posts

Posted by Medusa > 2023-10-15 19:40 | Report Abuse

Sorry I would not vote for Kenneth Vun mafia geng they keep manipulating most penny stocks

Be assured you have million shares from here

99.90% current board will be retained. Then the mafia geng will sell all their shares. Expect limit down coming soon

Kikiki…

yowza2288

17 posts

Posted by yowza2288 > 2023-10-15 19:48 | Report Abuse

I consider myself an atypical, amateur investor. I have a bunch of more knowledgeable friends who keep me updated about the areas that interest me out of personal passions more then those that would be most beneficial to my family.
When I decide to invest, I take a carefull look to what is available about all the parties involved, tangible and less tangible things, assets, boards of directors, holding structure complexity and how they are presented to me. In the energy sector, KNM, in the mid-2000s, was one of my precious finds.
The love lasted long enough to sell quite at the right point. Today I am left with a few almost forgotten shares in the drawer along with the hopes and enthusiasm I had about the group's industrial development potential.
The circus of suggestions and long-term plans, later interrupted, overturned, contradicted and above all belied by the market, tell only of sloppy, unskilled management for several years.
Oil&Gas is a concrete business, with orders that sometimes takes several years: big challenges, giant products, huge plants. In 2020s it is an impervious changeling sector in a literally explosive geopolitical situation.
I hope at least all KNM's heroes have realized that a real war has broken out, another one, I would say relevant, while they were playing their own, between newspaper articles and glasses of champagne.
Below is Tunku a year ago:
https://theedgemalaysia.com/article/knm-will-be-cashrich-company-two-years-time
As conclusion, i would say that with the times, having a friend in Heckler & Koch...

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-10-15 19:55 | Report Abuse

Medusa, I concur with your prognosis. Bilis must get ready to runnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

lurker, I think your statement is fair. People doing arms business must keep their word. Furthermore, people can always argue - if you do charity it doesn't prove you are an angel; if you do arms business you may not be the devil either. It's hard to come to a conclustion although I personally feel that weapons help to create more conflict.

However, my complaint about Flavio and Heeschen is about them stealing from the company. I have read a few reports earlier about German guy stealing money from his own Heckler & Koch company. Or rather, treating his company as his own personal ATM machine. Worse thing, that money that he steal for his enjoyment is borrowed money. It's not even his company's money.

If that is true then KNM mampus loh. He would do the same. And the Flavio guy kena police report maybe is guilty of the same. There is a saying, birds of feather flock together.

https://nottsantimilitarism.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/hk-shareholders-sued/

This is a personal blog and not official news. I don't live in Europe and cannot say about German guy reputation there. I read it some time back, I didn't post earlier because it's not mainstream media. But they say there is no smoke without fire...

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-15 20:58 | Report Abuse

@UpUpRocket, very fair comments. There are a number of studies done on KNM that many don't look into the details, in KNM all the mishaps triggered started back in 2020 itself to make KNM as where it is now at PN17 status. Even shareholders rejected the past board headed by Mr Porro to raise fresh debts.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/moodys-analytics-knm-group-bhd-case-study-gabriel-seow

Alternative Score captures Moody’s Analytics Credit Sentiment Score (CSS). The CSS is an AI based risk indicators capturing negative news sentiments which can explain credit risk deterioration. The higher the score, the more negative news are being captured.

»     KNM Group’s CSS first spiked in Feb 2021, then later in May 2021 after a first attempt to raise debts was rejected by shareholders.

»     The CSS also picks up the more recent news capturing the default on a THB issued bond’s principal and coupon repayment.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-15 21:06 | Report Abuse

Financial data don't lie on the company's wellbeing in terms of its financial capacity to be sustainable in the long run. Well, this is exactly what my studies focused on too. The current board was established less than 1 Yr ago, mopping up shits left by the past board. How could the current board blamed for mishaps that KNM experiencing now? Seriously, if KNM goes backwards to reelect past board again, the choice in the hands of over 34 thousand people and institutions, please vote with your conscience what is best for all shareholders, be it substantial or minority shareholders.

kyliew

1,386 posts

Posted by kyliew > 2023-10-15 21:12 | Report Abuse

This ship will Sink back between 5 and 10cents....i will come back in few weeks

maxwin69

70 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-10-15 21:21 | Report Abuse

We are just hours away from the most exciting stock market event in Malaysia in recent years.

If Team Malaysia win I think kyliew prediction will come true. German Team will dump all their shares and run away. Most likely they wont stay around to see Team Malaysia run the business and reap more profits on their shares. If Team Germany win the creditors will step in to zerorize the company.

Based on current state of things with German team running out of ammo, most likely Team Malaysia will win. Share price will eventually go up, but not immediately. We need to wait for the dust to settle, which may take anything between days and weeks.

My two cents...

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-15 21:36 | Report Abuse

@maxwin69, hope the company survives to secure alot of Malaysian families rice bowl depending upon how the results turn out to be. Happy voting...

maxwin69

70 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-10-15 21:42 | Report Abuse

There is little else we can do now except pray. Good luck, everyone!

DrWong

44 posts

Posted by DrWong > 2023-10-15 21:44 | Report Abuse

run first lah

Posted by BigWhiteSand > 2023-10-15 21:59 | Report Abuse

Let’s do a price prediction at 11am tomorrow if the following wins ,
TY = ?
Heeschen = ?

My prediction is,
TY = 0.065
Heeschen = 0.155

willc48

720 posts

Posted by willc48 > 2023-10-15 22:43 | Report Abuse

knm susah mahu langsir hutang

kyliew

1,386 posts

Posted by kyliew > 2023-10-15 22:52 | Report Abuse

RM0.075.....reasonable price level

haziqaz

189 posts

Posted by haziqaz > 2023-10-15 23:07 | Report Abuse

[VIDEO] Pertahan Syarikat milik Malaysia KNM Group Berhad atau jual kepada orang asing warga Jerman dan Itali?

https://www.thecorporate-secret.com/blog/2023/10/15/video-pertahan-syarikat-milik-malaysia-knm-group-berhad-atau-jual-kepada-orang-asing-warga-jerman-dan-itali/

Beri kuasa kepada orang luar warga Jerman, Andreas Heeschen dan Flavio Porro warga Itali atau KNM Group syarikat milik Malaysia kekal dikuasai rakyat tempatan? Apa pilihan pemegang saham? Mahu untung sendiri, jadi pengkhianat atau cinta negara dengan kekalkan apa rakyat Malaysia punya..

purple70

266 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-15 23:09 | Report Abuse

Team Malaysia!? Why the abuse of country's name!

Should call themselves as Team ELITIST PUTRA!

purple70

266 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-15 23:09 | Report Abuse

Got my meeting link during later part today!

Looks like the share registrars are working over time...for whom n why?

investkl8

130 posts

Posted by investkl8 > 2023-10-15 23:15 | Report Abuse

RM0.14 ... whichever side win..

maxwin69

70 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-10-15 23:18 | Report Abuse

Terima kasih, haziqaz. Mmg betul warga asing nak rampas syarikat kami di Malaysia. Dengan hasrat jahat nak take over Borsig dengan harga murah. Itu je niat dia. Marilah Team Malaysia mempertahankan syarikat kami daripada dicuri pirate orang asing.

Dawneagle

332 posts

Posted by Dawneagle > 2023-10-16 00:33 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow is not life or death voting day. If German lose or TY lose, nevermind. Let them increase the shareholding and call for another EGM. Let the bills win when they are fighting.

In the final hours. I am disturbed with 2 news from the German side :
1. Diluting knm shares
2. Pledging borsig to European investors to borrow money. Maybe the plan is to default and give it away. We Malaysian had enough of these BACKDOOR S.H.I.T... cukup

Both are bad for bills, knm and Malaysia. I lost trust in German team.

I will give TY a chance to proof himself and his team. Hopefully he walks the talk and not some janji bodoh to fool the bills.

End of the day I'm a bills.

yowza2288

17 posts

Posted by yowza2288 > 2023-10-16 00:52 | Report Abuse

This is exausting!!! hihihi
Ravi writes a buzzfeed clickbait type list with 8 reasons to remark that if anything changes from their plans we will all die.
Porro raises doubts about the legality of champagne and kek batik meeting with creditors convened by Tunku.
Heeshen's Brigade also raises doubts about Tunku's Borsig IPO and the FBM Hudson deal with a stinging online article less than 24 hours before most delicate meeting of the decade.
And now, corporate secret, fire up the clash as a matter of national pride, even with a rushed made video intended for local shareholders.
Really too much stage lights and smoke, would say childish tycoon attitude, and mysteries for a meeting that could upend shareholders wallets, the assets involved, several companies in the industry, and therefore many families.

Medusa

537 posts

Posted by Medusa > 2023-10-16 01:12 | Report Abuse

If you look at track record of scammer Kenneth Vun and his mafia geng, all 100% bungkus, the most rugi is retail investors.

I will go all out ask all my geng to vote against that scammer mafia geng.

Mark my word

Kikiki…

Vhydro

1,578 posts

Posted by Vhydro > 2023-10-16 01:18 | Report Abuse

Dawneagle, I agree with you on this
"Pledging borsig to European investors to borrow money. Maybe the plan is to default and give it away".

So I think I will vote for TY later

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-10-16 06:12 | Report Abuse

Wow! Good morning fellow Malaysians. Yes, this is a matter of national pride and a strong no for Mafia gang. Let's do it! 🤝

Posted by tehdiven5519 > 2023-10-16 07:10 | Report Abuse

Mafia want their company back and bye bye KNM

investkl8

130 posts

Posted by investkl8 > 2023-10-16 08:34 | Report Abuse

Will raise to 0.14 :-)

Bullcoming

848 posts

Posted by Bullcoming > 2023-10-16 09:01 | Report Abuse

EGM via virtual by this link for admission, must receive ID from registerer to join meeting.

But till now I haven’t got the ID from registerer

Bullcoming

848 posts

Posted by Bullcoming > 2023-10-16 09:02 | Report Abuse

Extraordinary
Indicator Notice of Meeting
Description Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting of KNM Group Berhad to be conducted fully virtual via remote participation and electronic voting (RPEV) facilities
Date of Meeting 16 Oct 2023
Time 10:00 AM

Venue(s) online meeting platform at https://meeting.boardroomlimited.my
as provided by Boardroom Share Registrars Sdn Bhd
Malaysia

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-10-16 09:09 | Report Abuse

You guy may test login now for voting

Alex Chua

164 posts

Posted by Alex Chua > 2023-10-16 09:38 | Report Abuse

darn forgotten to register to attend....no id to go watch although i on the fence. any other way to access the AGM to kepoh?

Posted by BigWhiteSand > 2023-10-16 09:45 | Report Abuse

Who’s got the link to watch EGM?

maxwin69

70 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-10-16 09:54 | Report Abuse

Countdown to the big show. 5 mins...

Last, final salvo from Team Malaysia. Hehe...
Heckler & Koch (Heeschen's company) supply arms to Israel to kill a lot of innocent women and children.

https://nscdc.fandom.com/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Israeli_Army

I am not siding with Palestine or Israel. But whoever kill women and children are bad guys. Peace...

Posted by BigWhiteSand > 2023-10-16 09:56 | Report Abuse

Saw the link. What login id oh? Where to find it ?

yowza2288

17 posts

Posted by yowza2288 > 2023-10-16 10:01 | Report Abuse

🍿🍿🍿 take you seat and buckle up🍿🍿🍿

Posted by BigWhiteSand > 2023-10-16 10:02 | Report Abuse

LET‘S GO!!!

purple70

266 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-16 10:04 | Report Abuse

2B shares regd to vote and Chairman has 700mil proxy given to him?

purple70

266 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-16 10:05 | Report Abuse

A known person who sold shares before 11th Oct recd authority to vote for all shares sold before the date!

How come?

maxwin69

70 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-10-16 10:11 | Report Abuse

Voting begins for Item 1 - Resolution to remove Tunku as Chairman.

purple70

266 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-16 10:12 | Report Abuse

Funny voting procedure...they are asking to vote each resolution one by one.Given 3 minutes. looks like will take an hour to complete

Orson Chin

2,062 posts

Posted by Orson Chin > 2023-10-16 10:13 | Report Abuse

Any news from meeting ? Anyone can update ?

purple70

266 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-16 10:16 | Report Abuse

So funny meh....they want to scrutinise the first resolution result before moving to next!

This is so different...is it in line w BURSA regulations? , as the outcome of 1st Resolution, ie removal of TY will have an effect on the others!

This could be a ground to complain to BURSA on the irregularity of conduct of the meeting, let alone the outcome

Medusa

537 posts

Posted by Medusa > 2023-10-16 10:19 | Report Abuse

It is common for 1st reso to complete before moving to 2nd reso.

You must be noobie & newbie

Kikiki…

purple70

266 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-16 10:22 | Report Abuse

3 mins to vote plus 5 mins scrutiny, unnecessarily delaying the meeting n its outcome!

All shareholders questions not answered yet, some deemed irrelevant

purple70

266 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-16 10:24 | Report Abuse

TY had 62% of votes in his favour

purple70

266 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-16 10:24 | Report Abuse

he came on screen w wide smile as opposed to his ashen face before

Post a Comment
Market Buzz