KNM GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): KNM (7164)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.07 - 0.075

Trading Volume

72 people like this.

58,980 comment(s). Last comment by Woodswater 51 minutes ago

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 2023-10-14 16:26 | Report Abuse

If you are billionaire why still want to waste time on this burden debt company. Why not you setup a new company. All is goes as plan as they want to lure investors money. Careful

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-14 17:46 | Report Abuse

@Adagold, thanks for sharing the article, truly eye-opening one. @MacDee34 was saying the aspirants board will not see asset, but clearly Mr Heeschen declared otherwise, he will strip assets of the company, excerptof the article below:

“The reason I’m here is because this got to change. It’s a good company, it has great portfolios. We need to sort this out. This is not a hostile takeover. This is a request from shareholders to change what is going on,” he said.

On their part, the current KNM team plans to list Borsig on the Singapore Stock Exchange, with plans said to be underway.

Heeschen did not rule out sale of assets should he and the alternate team are successful in taking control of the KNM board, adding that they do not have enough information on the company to make the call at this juncture.

@Adagold, IPOs are not assets stripping activity, its unlocking fullest potential of a particular organisation. The incumbents board has more affirmative plans to make KNM a debt-free company, rather than still indulging in larger debts covering the smaller debts, excerpt of the incumbents board:

The statement also said that aside from Heeschen, ‘all other aspirant directors are not shareholders of the company, and therefore stand to lose nothing if their turnaround plans fail.’

On the contrary, it said Tunku Yaacob as an indirect substantial shareholder and chairman, will push through the company’s strategic plans to ensure KNM is profitable and debt-free in nine months.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-14 18:00 | Report Abuse

@TheEqualizer, spot on. I did ask the same question earlier, who is lending him 200mil shares to come to Malaysian soils to challenge our Malaysians?

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-14 18:06 | Report Abuse

@EatCoconutcanWin, you are correct in your analysis, an European billionaire sure got a couple of Euro millions to spare for KNM, why being petty 🙄 Tunku Yaacob has Ringgit millions and he plowed into the company shares. Compare who is more serious of the company? Tunku Yaacob stands to lose so much by himself alone than any of them collectively.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-14 20:25 | Report Abuse

@i3lurker, well said. Thanks mate.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-14 20:32 | Report Abuse

@i3lurker, absolutely, you do not need to read anything that I write, no problem 😊 facts will not derail, only "human perception" manipulate those facts for whichever it benefits. 😉

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-14 20:53 | Report Abuse

@i3lurker, you just suspicious, we'll, details were given to me and highlighting what's real doesn't give you any information about who I am, and its doesn't matter who I am, only matter to me is my money and my shares in KNM. That's all.

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 2023-10-14 20:58 | Report Abuse

I think what is happening is this tunku girl loss million in knm. For what I seen is she want to take back her investment. So what she did is totally ridiculous. If you can't effort to lose , why want to gambling

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-10-14 21:05 | Report Abuse

@OtisKL

Your analysis is correct. Don't worry. It's easy to pluck some figures from the air. The question is, how is is possible for all the creditors to get back their money in a liquidation scenario? For secured creditors it's ok, but how about unsecured creditorrs? They will eat dust. After paying off secured creditors the others will be left with crumbs.

That's the reality of life. Lenders must be secured in future. Otherwise they will suffer.

Alex Chua

165 posts

Posted by Alex Chua > 2023-10-14 21:10 | Report Abuse

Princess brother is multi multi multi billionaire.. ask him straight sapu all shares in market no need vote sure majority of he is confident.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-14 21:39 | Report Abuse

@i3lurker, Emma, at least I learn that there are sadists in the share market too 🤣😂 best part is there are followers of such people. 😂🤣 what kind of world is this... anyway, you enjoy whatever you do best. Cheers mate. 😘 let me finish my thesis, I need to submit to my invigilator this Monday as final draft before proceeding to next topic.

Felix999

1,096 posts

Posted by Felix999 > 2023-10-14 21:48 |

Post removed.Why?

Nch21396

17 posts

Posted by Nch21396 > 2023-10-14 22:07 | Report Abuse

Rite place to go n play, Tanjung Rambutan !!!

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-14 22:27 | Report Abuse

@Felix999, yes, agreed with your comments 💯 percent.

Posted by loganathanrhb > 2023-10-14 22:30 | Report Abuse

EGM on the 16/10 {Monday} at 10 am

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-14 22:31 | Report Abuse

@i3lurker, thanks for your comments 🙏 At least you could identify what's a failure means, because you just couldn't come out of it. Rot there mate, and be well. 😋

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-14 22:47 | Report Abuse

There you go, Mr Heeschen's plans as predicted, appeared in FMT:

"In a statement issued by Heeschen and shareholders seeking the board’s removal, the group proposed to issue a €110 million (RM550 million) bond to European institutional investors.

“We will use certain collateral of KNM’s assets and begin paying back creditors within 90 days of taking over the board.”

After the bond is issued, they said a shareholder capital increase estimated at up to RM600 million will be placed.

1. All minority shareholders get diluted with issue of RM600mil shares...
2. Strategic and profitable business that will be used for Eur110mil private bond is Borsig. So, Borsig now goes for Eur110mil to a "private " party...😅🤣😂

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/highlight/2023/10/13/heeschen-questions-knm-boards-singapore-ipo-plan-for-borsig/

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-14 22:56 | Report Abuse

I think rather than letting the new board to kill the creditors, the creditors just go and secure your interests.

The current board is assuring the creditors will get 100% their money back, secured or unsecured both. And Borsig get listed not to be outright sold or mortgaged.
Moreover, minority shareholders don't get diluted by RM600MIL wei as the aspirants board finally highlighted.. you hold 10 lots, it's going to be worthless.

yowza2288

17 posts

Posted by yowza2288 > 2023-10-15 02:36 | Report Abuse

Excluding the crown jewel Borsig from the discussion (Borsig would deserve a separate forum), as an energy sector enthusiast, I am skeptical of the current Board's revitalization plans and assessments of KNM's assets
Peterborough, seen from the web, looks like a field of grass and half an office. Whatever its value is, as far as I can see, it's a non-project at the moment. I cannot judge the enormous value attributed to it. Tunku and Ravi have been for divestment since early PN17.
Of Impress Ethanol, respectfully speaking, i can find a three-page website and two embarrassing Instagram accounts. Despite the obvious business potential in agreement with Chinese, again, I have doubts about the estimation. Tunku and Ravi are for divestment, Hesheen for a super relaunch in Chinese sauce, now the cassava is back to competitive levels.
FBM Hudson, in the industry since the 1970s, sister to Borsig in prestige and owner of a plant in Dubai, a year ago seemed destined to be listed in Singapore by Ravi-Tunku with the expectation of reaching 100Mil, while now it seems destined to end up in the hands, again Ravi's choice, of a Fzco of which little is known and what is known is not very comforting - for 22Mil
In a credible situation investors would have real numbers and chose based on credible business plans.
Here for months, our money, seems to be in the hands of pirates, bored ultrarich, princes and princesses, careerists, lawsuits, aggressive media, dreams and promises. Latest arrivals in this story Elon Musk and an Iranian group!!!
The protagonists, perhaps, are capable of deceiving accounts and weaving plots, but they are far from the expertise this industry requires and deserves.

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-10-15 09:42 | Report Abuse

Going into the last lap I notice regular German fans getting less so they have to make some new accounts to boost a bit.

I am Team Malaysia fan. Probably offering my final support for the EGM tomorrow. Here's a tik tok to enjoy, https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSNj8WjhS/

maxwin69

71 posts

Posted by maxwin69 > 2023-10-15 09:45 | Report Abuse

And Tunku last minute doing charity project, https://m.malaysiakini.com/announcement/682679

Italian and German enjoying themselves in different ways. Maybe luxury yacht...

Felix999

1,096 posts

Posted by Felix999 > 2023-10-15 10:59 |

Post removed.Why?

ragrag

50 posts

Posted by ragrag > 2023-10-15 11:18 | Report Abuse

the sarawak taib son….is he on msia side or german…… any chance he will swing to johor and the german??

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-10-15 11:54 | Report Abuse

Last salvo from Team Malaysia. Let the voters/shareholders decide, whether they believe German guy plan. Or, more importantly, whether the creditors believe or not. Not up to us to say...

CEO Ravi challenge German guy to tell who is going to lend him money.

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/highlight/2023/10/15/proposed-rm550mil-bond-pie-in-the-sky-says-knm-md/

TheEqualizer

1,004 posts

Posted by TheEqualizer > 2023-10-15 11:58 | Report Abuse

Felix, yea i noticed too. I3lurker only spew nonsense n toxic stuffs. U see tho he is knowleageble is some things.
But wishing bad things on all is just not good la.
Karma is there bro.
Plus humane n empathy is free. Doesnt cost anyone anything

TheEqualizer

1,004 posts

Posted by TheEqualizer > 2023-10-15 12:01 | Report Abuse

As for german guy, i am begining to suspect they do want creditors to tapao everything n lelong borsig n fbm hudson.
Maybe maybe not.
They can get borsig damn cheap then

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-15 13:14 | Report Abuse

TheEqualizer, the private bond of Eur110mil with Borsig as collateral is the answer! That private placement is his team who will conveniently default and take away the collateral that's worth Eur300mil. 😉 RM600mil of new shares, will dilute everyone and share prices back to 3sen.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-15 13:19 | Report Abuse

Some people here with selfish motivation only call others illiterate or scammers or fraudsters, but they themselves are the real theives to slaughter and cart away monies.
With all these vengeance induced culprits, there are thousands of local Malaysian families and children depending on KNM employments, and thousands others whom are support contractors of KNM depending on that little business to feed their families.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-15 13:25 | Report Abuse

End of the day, those MALAYSIAN leaders and decision makers that think Westerners whom are superior than Malaysian locals to lead a Malaysian business still being colonialised in their brains.

TheEqualizer

1,004 posts

Posted by TheEqualizer > 2023-10-15 13:49 | Report Abuse

German side sounds like got lousy advisers.
Who would want their exisiting shares diluted?
Again, looks a very hasty cropped up plans.
He can actually loan millions to knm at free interest. Now that is a capital injection without diluting shareholders. Like what country garden family is doing.
But i doubt german gonna invest own money inside. They smart one

TheEqualizer

1,004 posts

Posted by TheEqualizer > 2023-10-15 13:50 | Report Abuse

Thats why i say, i suspect german Wants knm to fail. So he can get lelong borsig

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-15 14:29 | Report Abuse

TheEqualizer, you being a senior in the forum, has similar thoughts like mine, any logic and practical thinking people will conclude it.
The creditors postponed court convened meeting is a miracle in disguise for the current board, otherwise the aspirants board will just cart away all hardworks of the incumbents board, top it up with shareholders dilution, get creditors haircut, bundle Borsig with Eur100mil private placement bond, then push the car into the drain.

purple70

268 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-15 15:11 | Report Abuse

OtisKL seems to be the fodder for TY clan...What is so interesting of TY's plan, that OtisKL going hook, line and sinker?

purple70

268 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-15 15:17 | Report Abuse

In desperation, TY showing of charity work via "CORPORATE ANNOUNCEMENT " in Malaysia kini! Even this Foundation is suspect - once a team of more than 10 salespersos ambushed me as i exited LRT station...Agressive pitching they did and even wanted to argue on ones need to be charitable unconditionally. I had enquired him as to where the fnds go and he was evasive, asked him how much commission he and his company makes - he denied any being paid to them! Can you imagine these aggressive hawks doing it for free! The norm is 1/3 goes to the company soliciting funds;1/3 to the salesperson pitcher, only 1/3 goes to the charity body!

So, guys - next time if you get approached by tehse hawks and you feel you wanna donate, just ask the name of organisation and bank in, ask for tax deductible receipt!

purple70

268 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-15 15:19 | Report Abuse

I got a call on Saturday morning from the Share Registrar staffs asking me if i will be attending the EGM n reminding me of that! I registered much longer ago and just wondering why are they so keen calling me up asking me if i will attend? I know these TY and several of his characters and know well how low they can go...so, is it proper or Registrar to call and "remind" of the EGM? Something doesnt look right isnt it!

purple70

268 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-15 15:20 | Report Abuse

Heres a toast to the CHIVAS REGAL KING of Malaysia!

purple70

268 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-15 15:22 | Report Abuse

Pls vote w yr conscience and not be fooled by many propagandist here esp OTISKL.....every alphabet he types, he is rewarded...wheres most of us will just see the value of the co eroding payingthese guys!

He is the CEO's bag boy!

MacDee34

241 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-10-15 15:22 | Report Abuse

Now we see the plan developing. About time someone figures out how to leverage future profits instead of TY and his asset stripping. The existing CEO Ravi and Tunku Yaacob the Chairman are to simple minded to conceive a way to save knm. Ty lied to us last year when he said he would not strip assets. Why can we believe him now. Please resign. 🙏

KUALA LUMPUR: The group involving German billionaire Andreas Heeschen is looking to raise 110 million euro (RM550 million) bond from European institutional investors as a key step in its debt restructuring plan for KNM Group Bhd.

Heeschen and Johor princess Tunku Kamariah Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah Sultan Iskandar are leading the group to oust the entire existing KNM at an extraordinary general meeting g on Oct 16.

The group plans to use certain collaterals backed by KNM's assets, setting the stage for the company to start repaying creditors within 90 days after it takes over the helm.

https://www.nst.com.my/business/corporate/2023/10/966868/group-trying-oust-current-knm-board-plans-raise-rm550mil-capital

MacDee34

241 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-10-15 15:23 | Report Abuse

To my fellow Shareholders of KNM, we know the long history. We know the value KNM is to Malaysia and what to do to get rid of TY and his cronies. Vote for change. We did it before, and we will do it again.

Don't listen to the noise coming from the paid Tunku Yaacob Trolls who only spreads lies and unfounded stories of the fake mafia listed below. Notice what day these accounts were created and look at what they post vs what is in the real news:

OtisKL | Joined since 2023-09-08
doubleup | Joined since 2023-09-07
Adagold | Joined since 2023-09-05
UpUpRocket | Joined since 2023-09-09
maxwin69 | Joined since 2023-09-07
SGX6138 | Joined since 2023-09-09

purple70

268 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-15 16:00 | Report Abuse

i3Lurker - i insisted that i had registered and she went on to "check the register" and confirmed my shareholding in a rather shocked way.....I didnt give any other info. Strange that they do such as I have already registered and they should be using the ROD as at 11 Oct2023!

I hope the German billionaire and gang are reading this and take neceesaary action to vet all the proxy forms! The registar doesnt seem impartial and by the way it is owned by the ELITIST BUDDIES - Tan Sri Azman YAhya.....antihero shady corporate character!

Once his company approached mine - a lsited co w plans for us to transfer all the dividend acc to them, for them to take "charge of all issues", including returning money to Registrars of Unclaimed Monies --- I warned the Co sec and she - an experienced lady, just dropped off further deliberation w that gang. They were known as SIGNET then!

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-10-15 16:17 | Report Abuse

We feel concerned for shareholders especially the bilis. They may stand to lose money if the German is successful in the EGM tomorrow. But chances are almost zilch. Here are some good reasons why Team Malaysia is certain to win tomorrow.
https://focusmalaysia.my/top-8-reasons-why-knm-shareholders-must-vote-for-existing-board-at-tomorrows-egm/?utm_source=Newswav&utm_medium=Website

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-10-15 16:17 | Report Abuse

MacDee34 sounds like a broken record, isn't it? Playing the same tune over and over. He's blacklisted a lot of people because they post facts supported by mainstream media. He has nothing much to offer in that area except the same news report that says German takoever and removal of all current management board is good.

Only one miserable article is all that he has to go on. No choice, he has to keep repeating that only. So much so someone suggested that he must be a German keyboard warrior. Because he is an insider.

But based on what he is posting I am beginning to suspect he is more than that. He seems so desperate. Most likely he is that partner in crime mentioned in the police report. His best buddy is Flavio the Italian. What's his name again? Terrence Tan. Right, I think he is MacDee34. Otherwise why is he so desperate to side with German to fight against Malaysians?

Let me check that police report again, https://corporatesecretsmalaysia.blogspot.com/2023/10/is-flavio-fit-to-be-run-knm.html

Bullcoming

848 posts

Posted by Bullcoming > 2023-10-15 17:20 | Report Abuse

Anybody receive virtual link invitation?

purple70

268 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-15 17:28 | Report Abuse

Not gonna respond to any of these below:

OtisKL | Joined since 2023-09-08
doubleup | Joined since 2023-09-07
Adagold | Joined since 2023-09-05
UpUpRocket | Joined since 2023-09-09
maxwin69 | Joined since 2023-09-07
SGX6138 | Joined since 2023-09-09

It is no longer a joke, when a party uses PDRM to threaten the other, something very common w certain ELITIST!

Kinda decided where my vote will go, the more certain desperados do their bidding!

purple70

268 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-15 17:30 | Report Abuse

Bullcoming

Anybody receive virtual link invitation?

The share registrar staffs "promised an EGM invitation link today, Sunday" but havent recd any yet!

Call came from no:03 7890 4700 Boardroom Share REgistrars

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-15 17:44 | Report Abuse

@UpUpRocket, some losers having suspicious mentality due to inferior complex. Whatever they did to oust the Lee family and their team will get the fair share of karma, until even LRT rides will become luxurious in time to come. It will come and bite them for not being grateful and thankful 🙏
Moreover, they have declared lost so quickly even the battle day not even have begun. Shameful people...

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-15 17:52 | Report Abuse

Their guessing game of who am I, making them to pull their own hairs whatever left over due to aging. Although I am categorised as supporter of the incumbents board, its on blessing in disguise, although I am merely an outsider while doing my thesis found so many backstabbing by their past management 😅 they themselves didn't know their enemies are within themselves, 😉 how could they be so blinded when their own people leaked? So-called reliable and trusted alliance... the current board should dig to their graves all the wrongdoings happened the past 3 years and bring to justice.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-15 18:02 | Report Abuse

It doesn't matter who I am, and I recall a French saying, "truth will prevail in the end no matter how evildoers holding on falsehood." And my support to the Malaysia 🇲🇾 ❤️ team, now and always. Merci... 0

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-15 18:09 | Report Abuse

@UpUpRocket, only lovers attack individuals, because they lack of materials and valid facts to back their rethoric stories. When the foreigners team issues RM600mil shares if they succeeed to takeover, only then these losers will learn their lessons. And those fallen Lucifers hopeful of getting jobs back will know how they were being used.

Auntylee

154 posts

Posted by Auntylee > 2023-10-15 18:14 | Report Abuse

我到今天还没收到特大会议的链接。😡😡😡

Post a Comment
Market Buzz