ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

Ravi Kumar

3,602 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 2020-05-14 23:41 | Report Abuse

I have a question; close to 29 million shares traded today and additional 2 million shares is going to make a big impact? I don't see the logic except some ppl trying to collect cheap.

lclwyp No heavy selling after lunch. Tomorrow see whether the PA converted shares will give selling pressure
14/05/2020 4:26 PM

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2020-05-15 07:03 | Report Abuse

@ Ravi Kumar/kenie. Just want to clarify and don't confuse/scare ppl whether your shares referring to is whole lot or units as i understand from the announcement is units. 1 share/lot normally we use to say is 1,000 units. If that is the case not much shares.

JayC88

898 posts

Posted by JayC88 > 2020-05-15 07:59 | Report Abuse

morningggg huat ahhh

bowman

2,567 posts

Posted by bowman > 2020-05-15 09:03 | Report Abuse

RSI looking good at 70% range. Ichimoku cloud also in good shape for another week to come. This might be the day.

Posted by Invicibletrader > 2020-05-15 10:05 | Report Abuse

I just 'sapu'ed at 0.355. Next resistant at 0.495. Good luck.

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-05-15 11:36 | Report Abuse

bowman ; RSI at 70% is good? What are you talking about? As it is....RSI and Stochastics show ARBB is still highly overbought! Believe me...it will retrace back to 30c by nx week.

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-05-15 11:42 | Report Abuse

If you observe carefully....you'll notice that someone is slowly disposing at 36c now. Those who want to get out can do the same. Just follow the sharks.

Ravi Kumar

3,602 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 2020-05-15 12:56 | Report Abuse

When is it reaching down to 30 sen as have been singing all week?

RoboTop If you observe carefully....you'll notice that someone is slowly disposing at 36c now. Those who want to get out can do the same. Just follow the sharks.
15/05/2020 11:42 AM

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-15 12:59 | Report Abuse

Robotop, you think sharks only play for few weeks?

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-15 12:59 | Report Abuse

Watch out guys,Arbb new high is coming!

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-05-15 13:12 | Report Abuse

Gentlemen, ignore those newbies. Focus on your trade. Make money most important. Unlike the newbies showing off more important, not knowing that their indicators are so amateur, yet dare to scream they can see shark.

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-05-15 13:16 | Report Abuse

Technicality. He ordered someone to order the murder.

God knows all jibby.

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-15 13:26 | Report Abuse

Good day mates, During Harapan administration, the COVID-19 was epidemic, a widespread occurrence of an infectious disease in a community at a particular time, such as seasonable flu epidemic. After treacherous coup, a seasonable flue like situation turn into an endemic, of a disease or condition regularly found among particular people or in a specific area. After seeing how corrupt and brutal the regime became by dividing the public wealth among the crony leadership, the endemic turn into a pandemic, a disease prevalent over a whole country, resulting in shutting down economy for number of weeks and created social anxiety and depression among the population.

Such has proven that the people have to pay a high price of the pandemic by going against GOD’s will of GE14.

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-15 13:26 | Report Abuse

crikey

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-05-15 13:28 | Report Abuse

ChinaDragon,not necessarily all are his fans...some of them just want to see how far he can lie and make fool of himself in FB..haha

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-05-15 13:33 | Report Abuse

A religion has again being used and abused by dirty filthy politician like Najib to cleanse their dastardly act. Hitler believes he is doing god work to clean up the European of Jewish. Najib's has bring disrepute to Islam and our defender of Islam should chastise him for dirtying the religion with his evil act. Looks satan is winning in Malaysia.

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-15 13:46 | Report Abuse

God must have cursed him when he lost GE 14. After that it must be the devil that is his ally.
Muslim brothers and sisters can we trust someone who is protected by satan?

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-15 13:47 | Report Abuse

Can all his supporter also have Sumpah Laknat to believe he is innocent? And also those vote for him and his party. Anyone will do that?

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-15 13:47 | Report Abuse

yikes

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-05-15 13:53 | Report Abuse

Covid-19's asymptomatic spread uncommon for virus, not good, says Health DG

PETALING JAYA: The asymptomatic spread of Covid-19 is not a good sign, says Health director-general Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah (pic).

"Asymptomatic spread has not been good news thus far.

"A growing body of results shows that people who are asymptomatic appear to have the same viral load as symptomatic cases.

"This means that whether people have symptoms or not, they carry the same amount of virus inside them.

"This suggests that transmission is possible equally from both asymptomatic patients and noticeably sick patients," Dr Hisham said on his Facebook post on early Friday (May 15).

He was citing an article by Gigi Gronvall, an immunologist and senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and an associate professor at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

Gronvall, in the article, had cited the case of Iceland, where a broad testing effort resulted in 5% of the country's population being tested for Covid-19, with a lab study suggesting that as many as 50% of people who had the disease showed no symptoms.

He noted that a study conducted in Singapore also showed this.

Gronvall added that because of the asymptomatic spread of the virus, a lot more testing had to be done and public health officials had to actively look for cases.

He said people would have to lead an altered way of life until there was a vaccine.

Dr Hisham said asymptomatic spread meant transmission would be more widespread.

"If you're able to transmit the virus while asymptomatic, it allows for a lot more community spread. It seems that Covid-19 is proving much harder to contain,"

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-15 13:56 | Report Abuse

Asymptotic carriers were reported in China way back in Feb when it was still the epi centre. I really do not understand why it took over 3.5 months for our DG to learn this fact.

Other countries such as South Korea, Singapore, Australian and NZ have chosen the path to mass testing and they have been successful in identifying true community transmission and containing them. And yet our MOH has chosen the so called "targeted" testing which is quite useless in terms understanding true picture of communication transmission. Hence circulation of R value (reproduction value) is invalid because we have most likely underestimated the number ofCOVID-19 cases. The real scary issue is it only takes a few asymptotic carriers to cause a second or third wave.

MoH keeps talking about mass testing and I have not seen any evidence of mass testing. Look at the Worldometers stats today. Malaysia is doing 8,409 tests per million and Singapore is now at 38,372 tests per millions. Malaysia is doing 20% of what Singapore is doing in terms of testing.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Would this this blind faith lead us into another health and economic disaster?

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-15 14:00 | Report Abuse

Is this the reason why D Trump don’t believed in lockdown for America ? No matter how hard we try to protect ourselves from infections the virus could still easily get us unless we totally isolate ourselves from the outside world then only we could be safe.

lembest

15 posts

Posted by lembest > 2020-05-15 14:02 | Report Abuse

I keep on wondering, thinking, pondering

WHY WHY WHY
WHY IS THIS COUNTER HAS SO MANY POLITICS COMMENTS???

Is this a political forums? Or is it just a pure politics stocks? Someone enlighten me please.

If this is not about that stock, may i suggest to just move on to other places to argue your arguments publicly? Is very tiring to keep on reading you guys arguing politics here in this counter forum...

OH GOSHHHHHH

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-15 14:02 | Report Abuse

Crikey matey fancyme..........fancyyou! If no cure, but you won't die if you catch the virus. The solution is open up the market now.... We can't live like this forever. Already 2 months, and this info we know it already. If this situation continue like this, i can't support my parents anymore. They are both 90s something. Go to Kebajikan and said i am not qualified to apply anything. What should i do?? Abandon them on the street? Or let them shit at home?? If no money, the old folks home will kick them out. What is PN government doing now?? Lockdown 2 months but situation no improvement at all. We want to work now.,...................................

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-15 14:06 | Report Abuse

Boggles my mind it took so long for him to realize this. And a lay person like me was worried about asymptomatic carrier since March!

This is why other countries are making it compulsory to wear mask regardless if a person is showing symptom or not.

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-15 14:13 | Report Abuse

Many people including myself were already saying this in March as the reason why "targeted" testing was a bad idea.

Go all out and test as much as possible as often as possible. Much time has been wasted with this misguided target testing. Do mass testing now.

Another bad move by you was making masks optional.

Asymptomatic carriers are walking around spreading the virus.

Make masks mandatory immediately.

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-15 14:15 | Report Abuse

Gosh....U only need to wear when u are sick. Other wise is not compulsory. Mask is to prevent those sick ppl from sneezing or coughing and transmit the virus out to the open.

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-05-15 14:19 | Report Abuse

so why lift the MCO until it is eradicated or at least until all the tafiz students and forefingers have been tested.

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-15 14:22 | Report Abuse

We can understand the reason for the relaxing of the MCO. The rejuvenating of the economy and the Hari Raya celebration approaching.

The info of the symptomatic cases have been in the news for months now. That is the reason the many nations carry out mass testing. . To confine anybody that shows positive results.

Then why this advice of opening the economy and nation so soon, even after knowing this threat lurks among the people.

Is it to let the people celebrate the various festivals ? Are the politicians fear more about the dissatisfaction that may arise if they curb the celebrations ?

Is it that MOH knows that the numbers will pile up after this holidays. Then they will repeat the MCO and try and contain the second wave ?

Are the celebration more important that the danger the mixing of people will cause during this celebration ?

It looks that way.

lembest

15 posts

Posted by lembest > 2020-05-15 14:24 | Report Abuse

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > May 15, 2020 2:08 PM | Report Abuse

Enlighten you now this is a powerful politic stock...............

May i know how does it related with politics? I really appreciate the information, maybe just some clues, so that i can go find out further.. but not too short la, later i apa apa also cant find

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-15 14:27 | Report Abuse

MoneyMaker168 .....Exactly. Not a bad sign at all. The virus probably mutated in to a weaker version so no symptoms but it will act like a vaccine for people to develop antibodies and become immune or will develop immunity. I am confident that the end is near for Covid BUT.

I think while the threat was real, it has been complicated by the politics. Politicians found a golden opportunity to control people legally and legitimately. The politicians are getting addicted to this, control mechanism. Pray that they don’t drag this or in some countries there will be restrictions even after 10 years. Politicians are more dangerous than Covid-19, that type of virus is called politicovid - infinity.

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-15 14:27 | Report Abuse

......Not a bad sign at all. The virus probably mutated in to a weaker version so no symptoms but it will act like a vaccine for people to develop antibodies and become immune. Mana university belajar Dato’

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-15 14:36 | Report Abuse

Yesterday i had another DREAM......A POWERFUL VOICE, saying within 10days ARBB will announce more PROJECT! Something link to THE PANDEMIC! By then ARBB price will shoot up A NEW HIGH!

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-15 14:36 | Report Abuse

HOPEFULLY MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE!

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2020-05-15 20:10 | Report Abuse

Today bulk of shares are trading at 0.355. Just guessing, my guessing is buyer (most probably shark/institutions) and seller (could be new shares listing as announced on 14/5/2020) has pre agreed price at 0.355, that is why share was not dropping below 0.355 and not exceeding 0.375.

JayC88

898 posts

Posted by JayC88 > 2020-05-15 20:18 | Report Abuse

wow i will dream for your dream to be the real deal!

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2020-05-15 20:29 | Report Abuse

@THEREALDEAL. Is it connected to 'ERP' and 'IOT' of Arbb

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-15 21:20 | Report Abuse

To all arbb 7181 fighters, I heard from my dream.....its like some sort of machine....link to pandemic......out of a sudden I just wake up. Hopefully this few months I will have lots of good dream! And all my dream will come true, start from tomorrow I will go vegan again till more and more good dreams comes true.

JayC88

898 posts

Posted by JayC88 > 2020-05-15 21:46 | Report Abuse

ventilators ka haha

Mredar

112 posts

Posted by Mredar > 2020-05-15 22:00 | Report Abuse

Therealdeal... U dream of what.. me confuse.. me to want to dreammm but... Emmm always bad omen hahaaa

Mredar

112 posts

Posted by Mredar > 2020-05-15 22:01 | Report Abuse

Arbb.. emm

Mredar

112 posts

Posted by Mredar > 2020-05-15 22:02 | Report Abuse

Next TP.... What?

Posted by Moondarker > 2020-05-15 23:36 | Report Abuse

Tp 460.. Why people bother with stoc ngan rsi. That only indicator. And might be failed.. Overbought is strength of the counter. The important thing is arbb still uptrend.

zhangliang

728 posts

Posted by zhangliang > 2020-05-15 23:39 | Report Abuse

Don’t waste money & time on tis conman counter anymore. Read thru the financial statement, the common director / shareholder and continuous fake announcements & failure 2 execute MOU, deals. Wake up & don’t b conned anymore

Posted by handsome5555g > 2020-05-15 23:41 | Report Abuse

Yeaaa tp 0.46...when suddenly jump higher don't feel left out...next week show will begin

Posted by handsome5555g > 2020-05-16 00:11 | Report Abuse

Just wait and see....relax first goreng will start next week

Mredar

112 posts

Posted by Mredar > 2020-05-16 04:53 | Report Abuse

Ayaaaaa

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2020-05-16 08:07 | Report Abuse

Peculiar people would say something bad when they are not on board of Arbb or Grapes are sour as not able to grasp it.

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2020-05-16 08:18 | Report Abuse

Only good counters are those can provide dividends. Otherwise i would say most counters are speculative.

Mredar

112 posts

Posted by Mredar > 2020-05-16 08:41 | Report Abuse

Henry u rite agreed...emm

Post a Comment
Market Buzz