ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-18 11:19 | Report Abuse

Hi fancyme,

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-18 11:20 | Report Abuse

Out of 5 i encounter on the road, 3 ride like thugs

If you dare to even merge into a lane they are on they will speed up and cut you ans then turn back and stare at you or even threaten you.

Ive seen them do that to many motorists and have also experienced it myself

They beat traffic lights all the time.
They dont use turn signals.
They squeeze between cars damaging side mirrors.
They cut in and out at close distances.

Yes there are good and bad in any profession.

Don't just show 1 side.

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-05-18 11:29 | Report Abuse

Do you guys realize that this delivery bikers most of them never follow traffic rules?
Red light they still jalan and never see police stop them

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-05-18 11:30 | Report Abuse

Guys.....Salute to the delivery riders. I have not come across any rude ones yet. Most of them were apologetic when they were late due to bad weather. I appeal to customers to be considerate towards them especially during bad weather. Spread kindness.

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-05-18 11:31 | Report Abuse

Elaine Tan, Wheres the part where they ride like maniacs endangering other road users and their families?

These guys are by far the most flagrant abusers of traffic rules.

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-05-18 11:32 | Report Abuse

......They ride in the middle of two lane wandering from one side to the other with no concern for others on the road, I appreciate they are working hard, but they need to work smarter too.

FancyMe

174 posts

Posted by FancyMe > 2020-05-18 11:33 | Report Abuse

ChinaDragon ,For the past 7 weeks I hear the sound of these riders the whole day. They do a great service to all of us. We stay safe in our houses and they brave rain sun, traffic and road blocks to deliver stuff to us. We are grateful They keep us fed and supplied with essentials.

Posted by nasrulfahmi > 2020-05-18 11:34 | Report Abuse

up up some moreeee

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-05-18 11:35 | Report Abuse

Fancyme, sometime we need to appreciate good deeds done by others!

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-05-18 11:37 | Report Abuse

YES, A real eye-opener of the hardships and the dangers these delivery guys do every day to make a buck for themselves and their families. I empathize with these "frontliners" who do a great job for the people in lockdown mode and face other difficulties.

I'd like to see more and more people do more good deeds, not forgetting the environmental and other issues that nobody in Malaysia seems to care much about except money and the falsities and hypocrisies of godliness.

JayC88

898 posts

Posted by JayC88 > 2020-05-18 11:39 | Report Abuse

lai liao lai liao

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-05-18 11:40 | Report Abuse

Malaysia reports 22 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths

There have been 317 children aged 12 and below who have been infected with Covid-19.

Data released by the Health Ministry shows that 46 percent, of 147 children infected were six-years-old or younger.

Selangor has the highest recorded cases among children, with 77 infections, followed by Negri Sembilan (48), and Johor (46).

The ministry's director-general Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah (photo) said no deaths among children have been reported so far, nor have there been any severe cases.

However, he said infants and children are at a higher risk of getting infected with Covid-19, as are the elderly.

These infections are likely to be transmitted by adults and other family members, he said.

"We are exposed to the virus through the community. Every time we come home, we bring home the virus, and we can infect the elderly and children.

"This is why during the festive season, the Health Ministry is worried that we can bring the virus back to our kampungs, and infect the elderly and children," he said at a press conference in Putrajaya today.

Noor Hisham said besides affecting the lungs, children infected with Covid-19 are at risk of developing "Kawasaki disease", which causes inflammation of the blood vessels.

He said adults returning from outside to their homes must take precautions, such as taking a bath first or sanitising their hands before interacting with children.

He said parents and caretakers must also educate children about the importance of washing their hands, keeping clean, and always wearing their face masks in public, especially in crowded areas.

Previously, Defence Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob had warned parents against bringing their children to shopping malls.

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-05-18 11:47 | Report Abuse

Just beware 2nd wave of pandemic is coming........soon

Ravi Kumar

3,602 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 2020-05-18 11:47 | Report Abuse

So there you have it RoboTop and his tall tales. Now MISSSING cos lost......

Posted by RoboTop > May 14, 2020 11:45 AM | Report Abuse

hwl5211......Sharks who bought at 21.5c - 25c are selling from 39c until NOW. They already made millions. Those gullibles will be holding the shares at the top while they keep on unloading.

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-05-18 12:07 | Report Abuse

Ravi Kumar ......Pls don't count your chickens before they are hatched! For yr info...unloading by the sharks are still in progress due to the vast volume before this. You can tell by just looking at the movement of the shares.

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-05-18 12:08 | Report Abuse

The love guru is here,

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-05-18 12:09 | Report Abuse

Love peace and joy is here in Arb!

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-05-18 12:10 | Report Abuse

Ravi Kumar......I've already made millions on ARBB. I bought when ppl were selling at 10.5c - 12c.

Posted by RAMPAGE GODLIKE ! > 2020-05-18 12:10 | Report Abuse

And robotop agree with fake news spread by zhangliang

zhangliang Oh, if Ageson has 27 billion contract deal, the revenue is higher than Hartalega, topglove & kossan combined. If it is real deal, y substantial shareholder Datuk Foo will be disposing shares? Remember tis, ARBB & Ageson same owner & shareholder. SC & Bursa please investigate.
17/05/2020 7:41 PM

RoboTop I agree with you zhangliang.
17/05/2020 8:55 PM

later these 2 goons will disappear into the thin air!

Hobotop do not delete your post!

Posted by RAMPAGE GODLIKE ! > 2020-05-18 12:12 | Report Abuse

HOBO= A homeless person

TOP= The most

and you get my answer HOBOTOP

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-05-18 12:15 | Report Abuse

Yeah he earn millions of air molecule going thru his lung.......

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-05-18 12:16 | Report Abuse

This is one of the strangest things about covid-19. Mostly Children though infected are not harmed by the virus?!

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-05-18 12:17 | Report Abuse

Partially Incorrect Elaine Tan - some have weird infections like Kawasaki Disease and other inflammatory illnesses. Do a bit more checking and you will find this is an issue worldwide. Bit scary - more to this virus than we first thought. Many strange manifestations. Definitely more than the Flu.

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-18 12:18 | Report Abuse

Hi matey, Kawasaki disease is not exclusive to COVID. It is a vasculitis with no particular aetiology. Finding COVID in a child with kawasaki does not imply causation.

Kenny Chua

206 posts

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-05-18 12:19 | Report Abuse

Agree with what you guys stated, but there has been an unexpected increase with Kawasaki in children with Covid 19.....

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-05-18 12:20 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO Why are we more worried about young children than their parents on covid19 ?

In fact, if there is no warga emas in the family, we should not place extra restrictions on young children.

Covid19 to them is just as deadly as a common cold.
So let them grow up as normally as you old folks had been.
Don't rob them of their childhood. HO ho HO

Posted by RevenueQueeN > 2020-05-18 12:25 | Report Abuse

Negri and selangor top the list now.(The most chinamen hiding area)
Presume more to come.

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-05-18 12:28 | Report Abuse

The virus is Incorporated with kawasaki , thrombosis and heart failure , lung failure, blood group A , age related ill and different effects on different group of peoples . Normal virus symptoms shows within hours or day but this is like programed to be dormant for about two weeks and after infecting many contacts only shows symptoms. Investigations must be done to find the source of virus and if it is created in a laboratory.
Malaysia must claim compensation from China for expenses and economic losses for allowing its peoples from Wuhan to travel the world and spread the disease but concurrently not allowing wuhanis to travel intra China....

Posted by SweetMemoryLane > 2020-05-18 12:35 | Report Abuse

Yes agreed guys, the first batch of sick wuhan virus infected china-man traveled to Malaysia via singapore.......pass thru johor custom and travel until Kedah langkawi! By this we know those chinaman intentionally bring this covid 19 virus to cause pandemic covering worldwide.....chinaman hope can stop trumps from making more threatening Trade deals to china!

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-18 12:36 | Report Abuse

This DG is trying to aid our illegitimate PM into scaring the people into submission. 300+ cases and not single severe disease simply means that our children will be our protectors in this pandemic. They are the ones who will provide Herd immunity and form the shield around the elderly.

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-05-18 12:37 | Report Abuse

Perfectly said traderstrades............

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-05-18 12:42 | Report Abuse

We must allow healthy people especially those aged 18 to 60 to go back to work who even if they get the infection get only mild symptoms to go back to work with a focus on ensuring they get only a low viral load if at all

It is not possible to wear a mask at all times as it is uncomfortable .

So the instruction for wearing a face mask is when it is impossible to social distance more than 1-2 metre . Use your wisdom and wear the mask when it appears you may be at risk .

Social distancing , the more the better and strict hand hygiene is important

The focus on the groups likely to cause resurgence of clusters is welcomed which is immediate lockdown of red zones anywhere .. Quick action to contain clusters and test contacts is needed to inform the contacts to take extra precautions not to spread the virus in the asymptomatic phase or mildly symptomatic phase . However those contracting Covid 19 should be treated as having a dangerous flu and not leprosy.

The illegals will be need to rounded up and tested and migrant workers dormitories etc should be ugraded to be more sanitary and clean .

Many illegals are in hiding in overcrowded accommodations and hopefully with no new illegals the disease will be burn out when most of them have had Covid19

The most important thing is to remember that with all the above precautions the young and healthy could still get covid 19 in a mild dose and get immunity and get well with minimal symptoms and not worry about this .

The Ministry is knowing to have excellent publicity on the importance of these young not giving it to the elderly and vulnerable who will get the lung infection and need oxygen and ventilation or die .. Those going to work must also it appears protect children not only the elderly by SOP practices at home as well when tending to the elderly and children.

Overall the country has done well but now it is time not to be afraid to lift as many restrictions with the following rules being applied strictly

1. Wear a 3 ply surgical mask which is now cheap mandatory when you are unable to social distance more than 1meter and this should be enforced by designated personnel wherever this is occurring eg inside crowded LRT , in JPJ
post offices etc etc. .

2 . Social distancing as far as possible whenever one can

3 . Strict soap hand washing after going to public places and touching public things .
Strict toilet hygiene

4. Regular sterilization of common areas .

5. Use your common sense to protect the elderly and those with chronic illness etc and also young children at home and at schools by the working adults going into the community to make a living .

6. PPE such as N95 and facial shield for healthcare workers or others who could be exposed to direct high levels of the virus and doing screening etc. Patients are presenting in OP patient clinics not necessarily with fever and cough but gastrointestinal symptoms, conjunctivitis , heart related symptoms etc.

3 ply facemasks for all other healthcare workers who can distance themselves and not directly examining patients .

Honestly it is the number of those needing oxygen and ventilation and number of deaths and children developing a Kawasaki like illness being kept low at this moment in time and not the number of Covid 19 cases as this is like saying we want the number of flu cases in the country to be in two digits or single digits .

Everything should be reopened but following set SOPS at each level . I think most rakyat understand how serious this Covid 19 is to the vulnerable population and all of us citizens can point out any SOP not being followed by 5% of offenders to managesr , proprietors or officials in charge to put them on their toes to ensure SOP is being followed.

I think the issue on wearing a mask is still very confusing from KKM so why not just say if you CANT social distance more than 1 meter please wear a mask eg in crowded or poor ventilation areas like public transport , JPJ etc etc.

Keep up the great work KKM but its time to reopen everything as Covid 19 cases will never decrease to zero and new clusters will need to identified and dealt with speedily and SOPs at all levels should be followed by all citizens who by now are quite well educated and 95% compliant and for the 5% non compliant officials in each place should enforce compliance as they have the right to do so.

lclwyp

691 posts

Posted by lclwyp > 2020-05-18 13:23 | Report Abuse

Good news! See announcement. Gonna fly after lunch

JayC88

898 posts

Posted by JayC88 > 2020-05-18 13:29 | Report Abuse

what announcement?

JayC88

898 posts

Posted by JayC88 > 2020-05-18 13:37 | Report Abuse

oh wow, thank you!

lclwyp

691 posts

Posted by lclwyp > 2020-05-18 13:37 | Report Abuse

Now, ARBB and Ageson have common director and shareholder: Datuk Liew. Hopefully it is for real and not for goreng purpose

Ravi Kumar

3,602 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 2020-05-18 13:38 | Report Abuse

When one is humble and honest, he doesn't make an announcement about it!!!Remember how you kept saying going to 20 sen on the listing of RM400k of shares? You went on and on how it was going back to 20 sen? Do you remember? Or you cannot? You type of stupid cannot be taught

Posted by RoboTop > May 18, 2020 12:10 PM | Report Abuse

Ravi Kumar......I've already made millions on ARBB. I bought when ppl were selling at 10.5c - 12c.

JayC88

898 posts

Posted by JayC88 > 2020-05-18 13:41 | Report Abuse

Ravi, just ignore. He only posts 2 things: one is the price will go down. second (when price goes up) he just sold and made another big amount. We just be happy for him.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-05-18 13:47 | Report Abuse

Haha JayC88, i give you like.

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-05-18 13:50 | Report Abuse

Ravi Kumar......If it is true I said that...pls post it back here so that everyone will know for certain.
If you don't have proof....better keep yr stupid mouth shut!.....unless you want to voluntarily declare yrself as a bloody imbecile.

Posted by RAMPAGE GODLIKE ! > 2020-05-18 13:52 | Report Abuse

Guys.....robotop are promoting another company......That company director always come and beg Dato liew to help them.......(similar like helping Arb and prinsipek)....... A very small advise.....that company which robotop promote Dato liew dare not to touch.........because very high chance going down south.......Cancer stage 4 already.......robotop still promoting there like a blind bat.......later PN17, robotop sure delete his post over there!

ahbah

6,159 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-05-18 13:54 | Report Abuse

ARBB ... a growth stock.

Just buy n keep.

Promotion no required !

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-18 13:55 | Report Abuse

Throw back what i posted

Stock: [ARBB]: ATURMAJU RESOURCES BHD

May 15, 2020 9:20 PM | Report Abuse

To all arbb 7181 fighters, I heard from my dream.....its like some sort of machine....link to pandemic......out of a sudden I just wake up. Hopefully this few months I will have lots of good dream! And all my dream will come true, start from tomorrow I will go vegan again till more and more good dreams comes true.

May 15, 2020 2:36 PM | Report Abuse

HOPEFULLY MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE!

May 15, 2020 2:36 PM | Report Abuse

Yesterday i had another DREAM......A POWERFUL VOICE, saying within 10days ARBB will announce more PROJECT! Something link to THE PANDEMIC! By then ARBB price will shoot up A NEW HIGH!

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-18 13:57 | Report Abuse

ARB BERHAD ("ARB" OR "THE COMPANY")

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT BETWEEN ARBIOT SDN BHD, AN INDIRECT WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF THE COMPANY AND BEIJING KUANGSHI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD., (KNOWN AS "MEGVII") ("COLLABORATION")
The Board of Directors of ARB (“Board”) wishes to announce that ARBIOT Sdn. Bhd. (“ARBIOT”), an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company had on 18 May 2020, entered into a business partnership agreement (“Agreement”) with MegVii to collaborate and explore on business opportunities in the area of artificial intelligence (“AI”) facial recognition application and relevant algorithm technology in the internet of things field (“IoT”) in Malaysia (“Collaboration Project”).

Further details of the Announcement are set out in the attachment below.

This announcement is dated 18 May 2020.

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-18 13:58 | Report Abuse

To all ARBB 7181 fighters!

Do not get me wrong, i do not promote.

But to give news, News that could bring ARBB shares price into BULL RAGING MODE!

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-18 14:00 | Report Abuse

lclwyp Now, ARBB and Ageson have common director and shareholder: Datuk Liew. Hopefully it is for real and not for goreng purpose

No worry ,will update here.............

Ravi Kumar

3,602 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 2020-05-18 14:02 | Report Abuse

HOBOTOP his story of unloading. Life story only he knows

JayC88

898 posts

Posted by JayC88 > 2020-05-18 14:06 | Report Abuse

THEREALDEAL, you are like your nickname! lol

hwl5211

85 posts

Posted by hwl5211 > 2020-05-18 14:09 | Report Abuse

Hope AGM on this coming Wednesday will announce some good news, since there is more than 30% pa conversed into shares, ARB has excess of cash. Hope declare some dividend or shares buyback soon.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz