ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-05-14 13:15 | Report Abuse

The love guru is here....

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-05-14 13:16 | Report Abuse

remember godalways love you

The love guru also loves you......

namaste

FancyMe

174 posts

Posted by FancyMe > 2020-05-14 13:17 | Report Abuse

SweetMemoryLane,

Understandably. The concept of nationalism is not easy to grasp. Many would want to just legalize immigrants quickly and attract more refugees. Until we become another Europe of today. The word "xenophobia" seems to be fashionably used these days. As in "nationalism" its use seems to signify one's level of sophistication, yet upon scrutiny of the political-economic as well as socio-psychological consequences of economic-refugee and humanly-trafficked migration, the meaning collapses. In addition, close and critical reading of an article is also necessary as a skill we impact on our students, especially. Mastery of it will enrich the reader's intellectual life. I hope these views help.

FancyMe

174 posts

Posted by FancyMe > 2020-05-14 13:18 | Report Abuse

I presume you offered out of honesty. But here is a perspective of our dialogical predicament I suggest you read. https://www.eurasiareview.com/04052020-why-fear-a-national-debate-on-the-rohingyas-oped/

Posted by SweetMemoryLane > 2020-05-14 13:19 | Report Abuse

FancyMe, This article is equally racist ... to take an entire population and characterise them all in derogatory terms as you do here and did in the article that was pulled is racist.

What I see here is a lame attempt to justify the first article by repeating the same racist sentiments "put them on a boat and get them the hell out" - this is pure "build that wall" Trumpism - are you going to make them pay for the boat like Trump wants Mexico to pay for the wall?

FancyMe

174 posts

Posted by FancyMe > 2020-05-14 13:20 | Report Abuse

SweetMemoryLane, What would your view be on the illegal immigrants and the refugees, that would be different than the solution I have offered? Take them all in and give them citizenship? I'd like to learn.

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-14 13:20 | Report Abuse

crikey

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-14 13:21 | Report Abuse

You guys just don't understand the difference between racism and nationalism.....

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-14 13:21 | Report Abuse

yikes

Kenny Chua

206 posts

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-05-14 13:21 | Report Abuse

At this time so many views are expounded and what to do? For a rational thinking person the focus ought to be the issue in hand--Covid-19, but it seems the focus has shifted to something else, now, before the first issue could be settled.

The race is set for someone who wants to be a hero.Again there seem to be a detour. What next only time will tell --to resolve issues of foreigners,migrants, employers, employees,and the list continues while IMF is waiting for certainty.

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-05-14 13:23 | Report Abuse

Sabah state leader rejected CMCO and said it would announce on 12th May it's own SOP how to restart! However, Shafie changed his mind and introduced his "own" way of MCO-5 to open economy. But before, he said it's up to the police to control streets according MCO or CMCO!? What a mess, that way of communication isn't much better than federal PR disaster.

I'm really getting excited of how politicians obviously using excuse of savings lifes but just abuse the situation to play their political games...so fire up!!!

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-05-14 13:25 | Report Abuse

The culprits responsible for the foreigners problem is Malaysia are the masterminds and kingpins behind the illegal massive human trafficking of foreigners into Malaysia, without following the demand and supply needs of our economy. This is how Malaysia is saddled with a huge number of foreigners here, many of whom are illegal. We should go after the masterminds and kingpins whom many are the politicians with the help of their partners-in-crime from the Police and Immigration. One main suspect should be our former Home Minister whitehair bulldogface samseng indon Zahid.

Posted by RAMPAGE GODLIKE ! > 2020-05-14 13:26 | Report Abuse

Up to 2.8 million Americans every year. Life has no cure. Everybody dies. Covid deaths are just a small fraction.

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-05-14 13:29 | Report Abuse

Human sacrifice!? Mr Azly, you have some impressive academic credentials and I am but a man on the street . . . . . . but you jest surely. How high an ivory tower do you live in?

Your whole article had one good point. The opening up was not gradual enough. It was disorganized and disorderly, THAT agree. But the opening up HAD to occur, sooner rather than one or two months later as your article implies (or did it mean 6 months later . . . . .its vagueness as to when the "right" time was, did not help).

Where are you located exactly Sir? Did you not see our poor struggling with their daily needs and those on daily wages desperate to put food on the table? Did you not see the old struggling with the loneliness of the MCO and those living in crowded 400 sq ft low cost flats enduring the mental stress of having to stay indoors? Did you not see the 20,000 ordinary people who were arrested and some jailed for breaking the MCO?

You dare compare US and New York with Malaysia? In New York people arriving in Toyota Camry's and Ford Trucks to pick up free food. They were being given cash handouts very generously by Trump. We are a poor developing nation . . . . . we would struggle to feed our population for a prolonged MCO.

You are an academic with a poor grasp of simple health economics and epidemiology. Do you really think a continued lock down with not have any repercussions on the health of the population? Let me put it simply for you. As people become poor they starve and become malnourished. This in turn results in a poor immune status. It makes them prone to infections and diseases. Then they die because of it. Is that not also "human sacrifice" as you put it so crudely? Or is it all right because this involves the B40 group. Not those who live in ivory towers with cushy bank reserves. Are they not human too?

Then with an academic flourish, to add a bit of drama, you throw in "child fatality" into your script! Its well known in this pandemic that children don’t seem to be getting severely ill with Covid-19. I could only find 3 reported deaths in children in the US. Compare that to 4500 child deaths due to motor vehicle accidents yearly there. So please don"t "sacrifice" children by putting them in a car! To quote you, "Think"!

Do not trivialize our lives down here.

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-05-14 13:30 | Report Abuse

Good day matey...Agree, the final comparision with Italy and New York is such a beginner mistake in terms of journalism style!

However, recall this article about 1 year later from now on. Because by then the Wall Street in NY will continue make money as usual, shopping malls in Milano will launge beautiful fashion show....but we "Malaysia" will still regarded as a developing country only! Then I wonder how many still recall our so called success, but instead only looking how much left in the pocket for living!

Too sad, I really believed in that slogan of Wawasan 2020, but not much happened except the apperance of Covid-19.

Isn't it ironic..?

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-05-14 13:31 | Report Abuse

Very interesting perspective I am learning a lot from. A different perspective nonetheless but not too convincing.

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-05-14 13:31 | Report Abuse

I am learning from these excellent responses on an issue so dear and devastating to us. What do we choose: the economy back in place quickly … or human lives we sacrifice most definitely? Do we have a definite answer?

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-05-14 13:33 | Report Abuse

Zillionaire, As an academic this is not the way to carry out intellectual discourse. Readers can post a counter answer. Find the courage to use your own words and defend your arguments on your often repeated "human sacrifice" theory. My job is not to convince you but to offer an alternative viewpoint. Let the readers judge which viewpoint they are convinced by.

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-05-14 13:35 | Report Abuse

alipay88 ,Not sure what you're trying to say here about how to carry out an intellectual discourse. It's okay to post any thing to support one's proposition, as long as the sources are credible and verifiable. You asked me to "find the courage to use … [my] … owns words'"? I don't understand this. I thought the entire article on "human sacrifice: was enough of an essay in my very own words, supported by sources I chose to use? I though the readers here are judging what is to be accepted and what is not, based on the column piece and the excellent comments here?

Please clarify. I may have missed something here. And by the way there is no such thing as a "human sacrifice theory" I used. It's just a metaphor -- of allowing some to be infected and die, in exchange for opening up the economy. There is no theory here. You have misused the term, a metaphor you though a theory.

I hope this is quiet clear. But I hear you. You have good points as others in this forum.

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-05-14 13:37 | Report Abuse

Great to get a response from you zillionaire. Its like this. When you write an academic article do you just quote the reference or do you discuss its contents? Similarly just posting something without discussing what point you are trying to highlight is just not impactful to us as readers. Most will just skip UNLESS you elaborate on what you want the reader to gain from it.

Respectfully, when you write a thesis you will have to defend it also right? As you chose to participate in the subsequent comments (which I find highly commendable ) it would reflect better on you to use your own words to debate your point.

As to the "human sacrifice theory" . . . . . . my apologies. I was being cynical of your choice of words which I feel dramatized the issue excessively. Thank you for being open to discussion on the topic.

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-05-14 13:38 | Report Abuse

alipay88, actually i do not understand what you are arguing for, especially on how to quote in doing research. I'll leave it here. Too complicated to continue. I don't think you understand what you have written too. You don't seem to understand the meaning of "thesis writing" and the use of sources....

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-05-14 13:39 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO, to all taiko and tai tai ko here, anyone have More ARBB news?

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-14 13:41 | Report Abuse

Yes QuellingBlaster, Arbb ATLEAST have 3 project yet to announce in near future.....All canggih and earn millions one! Stay tune GUYZ!

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-05-14 13:42 | Report Abuse

Thats why you always say Arb will hit RM1.00 in year 2020, good news bro!

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-14 13:45 | Report Abuse

Yes AGAIN, ALL tech canggih sanitizer.......Confirm!

FancyMe

174 posts

Posted by FancyMe > 2020-05-14 13:45 | Report Abuse

Oi where did you get those news?

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-14 13:46 | Report Abuse

I ask tuo pek gong, he did not answer me....

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-14 13:52 | Report Abuse

so i go ask guanyinma, she also did not answer me....

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-14 13:52 | Report Abuse

Then i go VEGAN for 10 days.......And pray hard to my God

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-05-14 13:54 | Report Abuse

In one starly night.....i heard a sound from my dream, Its says Arbb share price will SHOOT UP like rocket....Buy hold and wait, 2020 YEAR END is a FRUITFUL TIME for Arbb! TP1.00 Amithabha

FancyMe

174 posts

Posted by FancyMe > 2020-05-14 13:55 | Report Abuse

Ha ha ha,

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-05-14 13:56 | Report Abuse

Man, you make our day GREAT AGAIN! lolz

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-05-14 13:59 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO, looks like Arb 兴旺发mode is ON! Buy call buy call! Arb price will break 0.40 anytime from now!

123eztrade

642 posts

Posted by 123eztrade > 2020-05-14 14:06 | Report Abuse

wait below 30 sen for trading buy

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2020-05-14 14:12 | Report Abuse

Sapu again.. waiting next wave.. to drop or up....

lclwyp

691 posts

Posted by lclwyp > 2020-05-14 14:18 | Report Abuse

More and more conversion to take place, mother price can sustain?

Posted by BatistaWorldChamp > 2020-05-14 15:19 | Report Abuse

Boooooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Posted by BatistaWorldChamp > 2020-05-14 15:19 | Report Abuse

The world champ is here!

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-05-14 15:20 | Report Abuse

All aboard guys? Last call! last call! Waiting to hit a sudden surge AGAIN! All aboard! All aboard!

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-05-14 15:22 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO manage to get in at 0.355 3rd batch.........HO ho HO!

12king12

226 posts

Posted by 12king12 > 2020-05-14 15:23 | Report Abuse

what TP for this ?

Posted by RevenueQueeN > 2020-05-14 16:09 | Report Abuse

Very soon will Break 0.40. Love it

lclwyp

691 posts

Posted by lclwyp > 2020-05-14 16:26 | Report Abuse

No heavy selling after lunch. Tomorrow see whether the PA converted shares will give selling pressure

Posted by Invicibletrader > 2020-05-14 17:47 | Report Abuse

Will definitely break 0.4 this year, but for now looks downtrend.

lclwyp

691 posts

Posted by lclwyp > 2020-05-14 18:11 | Report Abuse

Because of the above, price stabilise?

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2020-05-14 18:34 | Report Abuse

That is why Caravan Capital wanted to invest in Arbb and more US companies may consider to come in.

ashmira

330 posts

Posted by ashmira > 2020-05-14 19:58 | Report Abuse

Chill, take opportunity when market is red. All just panic sell in the morning but actually nothing wrong with the market. Just sentiment as peoples afraid KLCI will go back to 1200. KLCI will retest back to 1450 to confirm its bullishness. If go back to 1300 below then we know its bearish. Just focus and firm with your trading plan. Damn i miss out 0.335. Thought want to collect more. Drop more, more opportunity to collect.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz