ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.04 - 0.045

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-06-12 18:13 | Report Abuse

LOVE PEACE JOY

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-06-12 18:13 | Report Abuse

NAMASTE

Posted by FortunerLiew > 2020-06-12 18:14 | Report Abuse

Let’s face it. COVID is here to stay. Open up the schools. Stop denying our children education, freedom and sporting activities. This DG says COVID will be a part of life yet aims for zero cases.

Posted by FortunerLiew > 2020-06-12 18:14 | Report Abuse

haaaa haaaaaaaa retard govt

GothicRock

117 posts

Posted by GothicRock > 2020-06-12 18:15 | Report Abuse

I like it when there are people who says things without thinking of consequences of children. While COVID is here to stay is true, the risk of endangering children health is a decision that requires many considerations as we adults have the responsibility to take care of them. If the adults doesn't then who will?

Zoologist

142 posts

Posted by Zoologist > 2020-06-12 18:15 | Report Abuse

Look at the epidemiological statistics. Children dying from COVID???? The few deaths are deaths WITH covid. Learn the difference. I am not here to educate you for free.

SunnyWong

88 posts

Posted by SunnyWong > 2020-06-12 18:17 | Report Abuse

The question about how many kids going to die is not the point here.
Schools would act as hot spots for transmission and immediately carry the virus into many families. .... And then many going to die.
We have seen such cluster even here in Malaysia.

And a serious lung infection causing long term negative health problems for children as well

Posted by DoubleProsperity > 2020-06-12 18:23 | Report Abuse

Hi Experts have confirmed children are the least at risk of contracting full blown Wuhan virus. Even those children with the virus have very low viral loads which means they can’t pass on the virus. No child has been identified as a source of the infection but only a recipient.

So many countries (Singapore, Europe, Australia, New Zealand etc) have reopened their schools with no reports of any major outbreak and their testing and monitoring is much more diligent than Malaysia. So what are you taking about?

Keep your kids at home and let their brains rot but let the more wiser and learned parents send their kids to school for their betterment. As POTS has said the Wuhan Virus is going to be here for awhile so we have to live with it.

Posted by FantasticBeast > 2020-06-12 18:24 | Report Abuse

Lots of diseases are part of life. Doesn't mean we just expose our kids without taking precautions.

Either you have no schoolgoing kids in which case you are unqualified to make such a demand exposing children to danger...or you do have schoolgoing kids in which case you come across as simply an irresponsible parent

Don't forget the 2 most vulnerable groups are seniors and children.

Yes, covid is a fact of life for the near future. But there should be plans, precautions, and phased approach on how we reintegrate our kids back to school. Not just simply "open up the schools now" as what you demand.

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-06-12 18:25 | Report Abuse

Macha. Don’t just listen to the tunneled vision DG of Health. He contradicts his own statistics to scare you into submission to Muhyddin.

Posted by FOOK YOU FOOK ME > 2020-06-12 18:26 | Report Abuse

Back to double-digits: 31 new Covid-19 cases recorded

Added Dr Noor Hisham's clarification regarding the 11 imported cases.

Posted by FOOK YOU FOOK ME > 2020-06-12 18:27 | Report Abuse

31 ?????....this donkey is taking malaysians for fools...

But the interesting thing is the health correspondents buta2 swallow this and actually report it ala North Korea. Maybe trying to please Kim Jong Mooh

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-06-12 18:27 | Report Abuse

I suggest you either pack your bags and moved off to 'moo land' or wherever you like.Yikes

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-06-12 18:28 | Report Abuse

crikey crikey crikey

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-06-12 18:29 | Report Abuse

I don't wish to be a pessimist or to disappoint you but I shall know the statistics are doctored. We have to live with the virus for a long time to come. Schools and businesses should be reopened without further ado. Just observe the SOP and don't panic.

Posted by QueenElizebeth IV > 2020-06-12 18:29 | Report Abuse

laughing stock

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-06-12 18:30 | Report Abuse

We are among the countries with the best outcome thus far and we should congratulate the health authorities and indeed the administration. There is a time and place to criticize but not blindly without knowing all the facts.

Posted by RAMPAGE GODLIKE ! > 2020-06-12 18:31 | Report Abuse

There is always a way to make the figures low. Do selective testing, test those you think will be negative. Then you can keep the numbers low.

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-06-12 18:31 | Report Abuse

We are not trying to discriminate here, the authorities have to be honestly know and identify the high risk groups that still not out of the woods. Imposed strict restrictions on them now enjoyed by the majority now until they are able to break the chain. Be frank and bite the bullet.

Kenny Chua

206 posts

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-06-12 18:32 | Report Abuse

Saturday, Sunday, Monday, after long weekend over, lab mula kerjalah. hehe

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-06-12 18:33 | Report Abuse

Mr DG you don’t have any scientific evidence to back up your claims that young children are more at risk due to their lower immunity. Countries like Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Denmark and quite a few other European countries have reopened schools (both primary and secondary)and there is no major outbreaks. Also key data from WHO and other credible reviews have shown that children are the least risky category, have low Wuhan viral load which makes them unlikely to pass on the virus. So why are you punishing the children and parents (who still can’t concentrate on their work if their kids are home). You are still tooting your own horn and saying that it’s too early to reopen especially for the primary schools. But keeping them at home is putting them at more risk in losing out on important education

And let’s face reality - how many government school students can realistically continuous do any meaningful virtual/e-learning?

Also hypocritical is that the MOH has the cheek and gall to open day care centres but yet cute risk to school going children? If the risk is there wouldn’t it be more risky for the children in day care centres? So obviously there’s more going on behind the scenes - likely personal and selfish reasoning by the DG of MOH to look good in containing the outbreak. So please put your personal agendas to one side and look at the greater good which is for schools to be reopened quickly.

Posted by SweetMemoryLane > 2020-06-12 18:33 | Report Abuse

COVID-19 has morphed into a political tool in many other countries around the world.

Like the common flu, it is highly contagious. Older people are at greater risk at contacting it because their immune system is weaker.

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-06-12 18:36 | Report Abuse

Wall Street plunges with biggest one-day loss since March 16

All three major U.S. stock indexes fell by more than five percent, recording their worst day in weeks.

It came as investors reacted to pandemic resurgence fears and digested dour economic forecasts from the U.S. Federal Reserve.

The CBOE volatility index <.VIX>, a barometer of investor anxiety, posted its largest one-day point gain since March 16.

Here is how it looks:
- The Dow dropped 1,861.8 points or 6.9% to end at 25,128,
- The S&P 500 slid 188 points or 5.9% to 3,002.1.
- The Nasdaq closed 527.6 points lower or 5.2% at 9,492.7.

NEW YORK: Wall Street plummeted on Thursday as investors reacted to renewed fears of a pandemic resurgence and digested dour economic forecasts from the U.S. Federal Reserve.

All three major U.S. stock indexes lost well over 5%, posting their worst one-day percentage drops since March 16, when markets were sent into freefall by the abrupt economic lockdowns put in place to contain the pandemic. The Nasdaq snapped a three-day streak of record closing highs.

The sell-off was broad, with all 11 major sectors of the S&P 500 falling from nearly 4% to well over 9%.

"There's really no buy point," said Paul Nolte, portfolio manager at Kingsview Asset Management in Chicago. "It's pretty much selling all the way through."

Tim Ghriskey, chief investment strategist at Inverness Counsel in New York, agreed.

"Everything's for sale," Ghriskey added. "There's fear we're near a top."

Deaths of Americans from COVID-19 could reach 200,000 in September, a grim result of the United States' economic re-opening before getting growth of new cases down to a controllable level, according to a leading health expert.

At the conclusion of its two-day monetary policy meeting on Wednesday, the U.S. Federal Reserve released its first pandemic-era economic outlook, after which Chair Jerome Powell warned of a "long road" to recovery.

"The Fed keeping rates steady through 2022 could give investors the impression that the Fed may be more concerned about the pace of economic recovery than originally anticipated," said Joseph Sroka, chief investment officer at NovaPoint in Atlanta.

Economic data appeared to back up the Fed's gloomy economic projections, with jobless claims still more than double their peak during the Great Recession and continuing claims at an astoundingly high 20.9 million.

A year-on-year drop in core producer prices also reflected the central bank's disinflationary concerns.

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-06-12 18:37 | Report Abuse

Among the major S&P 500 sectors, energy <.SPNY> and financials <.SPSY> suffered the largest percentage drops, plunging by 9.5% and 8.2%, respectively.

Interest rate-sensitive banks <.SPXBK> slipped 9.6%, after the Fed indicated key interest rates would remain near zero through at least 2022.

Travel-related companies, among the hardest hit by mandated lockdowns, were sharply lower.

The S&P 1500 airlines index <.SPCOMAIR> tumbled 13.8%, while Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd and Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd dropped 16.5% and 14.3%, respectively.

Boeing Co was the heaviest weight on the Dow, shedding 16.4% after its top supplier Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc announced a 21-day layoff for staff doing production and support work for Boeing's 737 program.

Declining issues outnumbered advancing ones on the NYSE by a 17.60-to-1 ratio; on Nasdaq, a 12.98-to-1 ratio favored decliners.

The S&P 500 posted four new 52-week highs and no new lows; the Nasdaq Composite recorded 19 new highs and nine new lows.

Volume on U.S. exchanges was 15.31 billion shares, compared with the 12.83 billion average over the last 20 trading days.

Posted by XmenOrigin > 2020-06-12 18:38 | Report Abuse

The fake world of the free marketeers. It is built on emotion rather than reality. Reality of Covid 19 transcends their gamblers addiction to profit before anything else.

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-06-12 18:39 | Report Abuse

Because of wuhan virus, many investors earn tons of moni

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-12 18:40 | Report Abuse

Yeah, if not for wuhan virus, i think many share price will not come down easily!

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-06-12 18:41 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO, just look at AA?!

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-06-12 19:26 | Report Abuse

AA now going to fly, haha

Posted by RevenueQueeN > 2020-06-12 19:28 | Report Abuse

Stay tune for more signal guys.

Posted by RevenueQueeN > 2020-06-12 19:28 | Report Abuse

Happy weekend ya

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-12 20:05 | Report Abuse

Chinadragon, good one doesnt matter market red or green will always make money. Wuhab or not doesnt matter. But if you want to say wuhan contributes to market volatility and some make more, I can agree.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-12 20:07 | Report Abuse

I am surprised the TA "experts" didnt make noise. So nice. but i am pretty sure they are licking their wound hahahaha got caught pants down. Today kelam kabut want go short market, bang next week market do rebound go green, double whammy.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-12 20:10 | Report Abuse

Bottom line, I am not against TA, if you are good at it fine for you. But those self proclaim "TA experts" are very bad, especially those I pick fight with. I can see how bad is your TA.

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-06-13 12:31 | Report Abuse

Talk number one, I sembang sembang only while waiting for THEREALDEAL DREAM, PEACE BRO!

AndyChin77

107 posts

Posted by AndyChin77 > 2020-06-13 12:37 | Report Abuse

Yeah most of us here talking purpose is to wait TRD dream.......

AndyChin77

107 posts

Posted by AndyChin77 > 2020-06-13 12:39 | Report Abuse

Talknumberone, Someone had post over here many times already TA FA over Arb here cannot Jalan one.

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-06-13 12:42 | Report Abuse

Confirm lo guys, The real deal dream all 99% cun cun one! Thats why many here chit chat while wait for good news!

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-06-13 12:43 | Report Abuse

By the way many times the real deal will retrieve after posting.

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-06-13 12:45 | Report Abuse

Just like a dream when you wake up, pop! No more. So everyone always chitchating here, haha

Posted by redredredred > 2020-06-13 16:05 | Report Abuse

joker Andy.. How you make your 200k? We talking about ringgit right?

https://upload.cc/i1/2020/06/13/jUyLif.jpg

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-06-13 19:39 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO looks like tomorrow THEREALDEAL got Dream already, stay tune guys HO ho HO

mind213

101 posts

Posted by mind213 > 2020-06-13 21:44 | Report Abuse

Rampange..are u from public health or KKM. simply talking like expert. If u said the we are undertesting for covid 19. u are totally wrong. if the case is under reporting or undertesting, u can see termendous number of patients treated in ICU or old age die because of covid. That reflect the number of cases everyday. talked without brain. hmmm

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-06-14 19:03 | Report Abuse

It's the final countdown !

Posted by RAMPAGE GODLIKE ! > 2020-06-14 19:05 | Report Abuse

Mind213, hahaha I am very lucky because I talk without brain! You know what, I talk with my mouth! Seems like you talk with your anus! Hahaha

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-06-14 19:08 | Report Abuse

RAMPAGEGODLIKE, if mind444 talk with his anus, I think everyday many people with smell his fart that comes out from his mouth! Hehe

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-06-14 19:09 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-15 09:07 | Report Abuse

Covid cases, you go ask the testing labs, they do until shit also no time la. Under report or not, i dont know but i know, none of my friends family, yi ma gu jie, whatever shit far far away from my family also no cases wo. If its the same for you lightly not so serious la. COVID now most famous even if your far far away friend's dog kena also you will get the news.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-15 09:08 | Report Abuse

Give credit to the front liners, dont just sit at home critic everyone.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz