TH HEAVY ENGINEERING BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): THHEAVY (7206)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

53 people like this.

16,688 comment(s). Last comment by kuttyravi 2022-12-18 16:10

ridzwan

5 posts

Posted by ridzwan > 2012-07-04 17:22 | Report Abuse

Sounds too easy. Heard of "Buy on rumors and sell on Facts". Well the facts are out and the bomb is to attract others to subscribe their rights. That's right, pump in more money and wait,wait,and wait....if they make money then the share will not move much or fall..there wld be bonus,but not enough to offset the fall. If the Share does not make money again, then there will be a good chance it will be UP and soon another GLC to take over . Have to time your entry...but shld be after the rights..there's when they would want to push and sell if they are under subscribe.If the share is down after the closing then PLease BUY but u have to hold and wait. Good luck FELLOW INVESTORS!

Mat Cendana

2,336 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-07-13 17:54 | Report Abuse

Can someone familiar with rights issues and Ordinary Rights help explain these to me, please? There's the 2-for-5 rights issue at 0.40 sen plus -OR (Ordinary Rights) units that I have received in my CDS account (closed at 0.015 sen). In the -OR form, it says:

"Last date and time for:"
Sale of provisional rights shares Thurs 19/7 5PM
Transfer of provisional rights shares Tues 24/7 4PM
Acceptance and payment Fri 27/7 5PM
Excess rights shares application and payment Fri 27/7 5PM

THHeavy closed at 0.425 today. What's going to happen to the price assuming that the price is still at 0.425 on these dates?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by sheridansulik > 2012-07-13 17:59 | Report Abuse

OR is out...mother shares increase the very last minute...

Klsenewbie

657 posts

Posted by Klsenewbie > 2012-07-13 18:19 | Report Abuse

Mat Cendana.. This is the best I can translate to you in layman's terms.
You own shares in Ramunia. You have been given the OPTION to purchase x amount of the rights according to the number of shares you hold. The price to purchase for you is 0.40c. However if you feel that you do not wish to purchase the rights you are allowed to SELL your OPTION. The option is only valid until the 19th. The value of the option is very nominal. Today's closing being 0.015. I cannot predict how high/low it can go before the 19th. In the event you don't sell the OPTION by the 19th then it will no longer be available to you ie no value. So if you don't wish to buy the RIGHTS then sell the OPTION to someone else. If people believe that Ramunia's mother share will soon clear it's PN17 status there may be a chance the RIGHTS will go up in tandem. But for you to enjoy that possibility you have to purchase the RIGHTS first. Hope this helps.

itly2128

18 posts

Posted by itly2128 > 2012-07-13 18:23 | Report Abuse

I am at present holding the warrants. I cant subscribe the rights issue. Am I right? Pls englighten me. Thanks.

Klsenewbie

657 posts

Posted by Klsenewbie > 2012-07-13 18:29 | Report Abuse

Itly2128 you have to own the main shares and you would have received some form of notification via mail that you have been given the option to purchase the rights. So yes, you are correct.

Mat Cendana

2,336 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-07-13 19:42 | Report Abuse

Klsenewbie - Thanks very much, especially about the expiry date. That means I have only until 19 July to do something about it... and then it becomes worthless(?). What if I were to sell all of my present Ramunia shares - can I still buy the rights shares at 0.40? Or must I also hold onto the present shares?

itly2128

18 posts

Posted by itly2128 > 2012-07-13 20:04 | Report Abuse

Thank you Klsenewbie

Mat Cendana

2,336 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-07-13 21:34 | Report Abuse

I'm reading the rights prospectus: Something interesting about the fabrication yard in Pulau Indah, Klang which Ramunia is buying - half of the RM83 million in cost will be paid through the issuance of 78 million new shares, which are priced at 0.51 sen each. That, I believe, should be the fair value of Ramunia.

Posted by Ameer Khan > 2012-07-14 08:08 | Report Abuse

bro...can we buy this share on the board..? if i buy at 0.015 ..then do i need to convert back to mother share...with adding another 0.40 ...
pls help me here...tq

ridzwan

5 posts

Posted by ridzwan > 2012-07-14 10:17 | Report Abuse

Ameer, I support yr move. they are pushing the public to subscribe as many rights as possible. There is no premium to it (only 2.5cents), if they continue to push further then Better don't buy they need your money . Best time to sell before Ex 19th July. The price should peak to 48cents and very quickly towards 38cents...there's when u can BUY. Good luck.

Klsenewbie

657 posts

Posted by Klsenewbie > 2012-07-14 10:46 | Report Abuse

Mat Cendana. If I am not mistaken you may sell the Mother shares as you are already in possession of the OPTION.

Posted by Azimah Abdul Aziz > 2012-07-15 00:13 | Report Abuse

The info i got from remiser is this share will clear from PN17...so is maybe will go up on monday...but still thinking of the OR.....to sell...or to add some more. ?..or just convert the OR i have.....pening

Mat Cendana

2,336 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-07-15 23:52 | Report Abuse

Azimah: Same with me; pening. I have a general strategy but will have to make a decision very soon about the mother share and -OR. It would be very easy to just sell everything if the price goes up a bit next week. But at the same time, there's a very real possibility of it igniting and shooting up... and I will feel like an idiot if I were to sell too soon (and cheaply).

These factors could be catalysts in pushing the price up:
1) the major shareholders will have to prop up the price to make it attractive enough for the minorities to subscribe.

2) the worse appears to be over for the company - the new fabrication yard, projects and capital from the rights issue will help it move forward.

3) removal of the PN17 status will definitely boost sentiments towards it. TH Heavy will apply at the end of the month but when will it be approved by BSKL? This will be crucial.

4) It will likely announce winning one or two new projects in the coming days and weeks. That JV concerning ownership of a FPSO vessel should boost sentiments.

Based on these, TH Heavy could be at least at 0.50 sen very soon. But there is this matter about the new shares from the rights issue - if shareholders start dumping them for quick profits, then it will come down, of course. Have to also take this into consideration. One strategy is this: if it goes up "high enough" this week, maybe I should sell the mother share but subscribe to the rights. After all, it's only at 0.40.

Mat Cendana

2,336 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-07-16 00:02 | Report Abuse

Ameer: You will have to evaluate the risk-to-reward ratio. If you buy the -OR shares, then you will have to consider the total cost, of course, when you subscribe at 0.40 (which means your share costs 0.415 sen). If it goes up, you will be laughing:-)

Another strategy is to buy some -OR shares very, very soon and see how the mother share performs this week until Wed/Thurs. If it doesn't go up, then you cut loss and sell off the -OR. But if it's "high enough", then you could subscribe to the rights... or make a quick profit by selling off the -OR by Thursday.

deltacorp

155 posts

Posted by deltacorp > 2012-07-17 14:19 | Report Abuse

im holding warrant . any chance of it going up or converting it to mother share better?

Mat Cendana

2,336 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-07-17 15:57 | Report Abuse

deltacorp: *Eventually*, yes. But definitely not today:-)
Price is at 0.41 now with the Buy rate at only 14%. Some parties have been selling heavily at 0.415. Other than Tabung Haji, I doubt minority shareholders would want to subscribe the rights issue at 0.40.

The management will have to do something to boost the price - if there is any good news, better announce it real soon. If not, we should just buy from the open market. Judging by the sell rate, it's a real possibility. Anyway, I have a good feeling about this counter and am looking for the right time to buy again. However, we will have to let things run their course and settle down a bit first. Right now people are unsure about its price direction.

Mat Cendana

2,336 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-07-18 15:29 | Report Abuse

The -OR shares will expire from trading at 5PM tomorrow. I'll just keep them and see how the mother share goes next week. If the price is still at this level (or worse, lower than 0.40), it wouldn't make sense to subscribe the rights (27/7 last date to send in). We might as well buy it on the open market.

By the way, I'm wondering whether TH Heavy's plans on the PN17 status will be affected if the rights issue is grossly under-subscribed. How will it pay for Pulau Indah fabrication plant?

Mat Cendana

2,336 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-07-20 12:54 | Report Abuse

Strong support at 0.41 over the last two days. It most likely won't go to or below the rights price of 0.41.

By the way, concerning my own previous question about the rights issue - it looks like the question of under-subscribing won't arise. That's because the underwriter AmInvestment Bank will take them up. Tabung Haji (which already has 25%) will also add shares, as long as it doesn't trigger a mandatory general offer.

kevin

180 posts

Posted by kevin > 2012-07-20 15:31 | Report Abuse

Want to know how to subcribe to right? My osk guy told me to fill up the form manually and need to buy banker cheques and post it the the address as mentioned. FYI i am not holding a nominee account.

Posted by sheridansulik > 2012-07-20 16:54 | Report Abuse

I sense Heavy buying by TH towards Alam Maritim and im not surprised Alam Maritim will JV with THHeavy to be similar business model as SKPetrol...

ramunia

1,123 posts

Posted by ramunia > 2012-07-20 17:04 | Report Abuse

Insider news..THHeavy's price will steadily , bit by bit,goes up..

Mat Cendana

2,336 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-07-21 00:01 | Report Abuse

kevin: I think the instructions on the form (and behind it) should be adequate. As the OSK guy had said, you just need to fill it in manually. So do the rest of us, actually - the only part that's filled is the name, address and a set of numbers which I think are our registration with TH Heavy. The most important thing is your CDS number. Plus the bank draft/banker's cheque, of course... because this is what the company is most interested in:-)

I'm waiting until the last minute to send it... maybe go to the office myself next Friday (not too far from my house). I want to see how the share performs first next week - the higher it is from 0.40, the more attractive it will be.

kevin

180 posts

Posted by kevin > 2012-07-23 09:09 | Report Abuse

thanks me too waiting for last minutes to subscribe. do you think the application for excess share chances is high? my target is 20% gain upon upliftment from PN17.

Mat Cendana

2,336 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-07-23 09:21 | Report Abuse

I don't really know. As I had said previously, will have to see how it goes this week. Only the major shareholder will fully subscribe (and add) but for most others, the rights subscription will depend on this week's price, of course.

A 20% gain - might look a bit high right now, but it's definitely not unrealistic. I've seen it happen before; of a spike when something positive like the uplifting of PN17 is announced. Don't forget the possibility of it winning one or two new projects, as were mentioned in the rights prospectus.

Anyway, its shares have been rated at 0.51 before; when buying the Pulau Indah fabrication yard. And this was months ago when TH Heavy was in the doldrums. Now, it is getting better bit by bit. In my opinion, that should be TH Heavy's reference price... the minimum. For me, this is "the poor man's oil & gas counter":-) Investors/Speculators will likely see some upside potential. SKPetro, Bumi Armada are a bit too high already.

kevin

180 posts

Posted by kevin > 2012-07-23 10:35 | Report Abuse

Agree, i suffered bad loss in knm. Wanted to make up some ground with TH Heavy. Keep finger crossed and hope all of us will get duit raya by next month.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-23 11:08 | Report Abuse

kevin, dont buy on impulse. loss is painful no doubt, but if you learnt to do your research and buy appropriately, you will come out wiser and most likely richer. that's all i got to say.

juicy

9 posts

Posted by juicy > 2012-07-23 11:51 | Report Abuse

TH is a "branded" company ... it will not die ... if the name is Ramunia , I will not touch it ... big bro petronas will make sure TH Heavy Engg get fare shares of contract to survive ... 1
malaysia ....lol

Posted by sheridansulik > 2012-07-24 15:51 | Report Abuse

Today's THH performance is sooooooo main main...haiihhhh....bila la baby wanna fly niii

bigyellow

254 posts

Posted by bigyellow > 2012-07-25 21:47 | Report Abuse

fly right now..catch whenever possible..

Posted by sheridansulik > 2012-07-27 12:05 | Report Abuse

Break the resistance of old high, 45sens and will get new support! The problem is now, not enough volume to move...probably after Friday prayers

ridzwan

5 posts

Posted by ridzwan > 2012-07-27 14:34 | Report Abuse

At last, it looks like they r collecting the chips themselves. Time to buy. Good luck!

Posted by Stephen Baster > 2012-07-30 11:50 | Report Abuse

lot of volume today.

Posted by Stephen Baster > 2012-07-30 12:06 | Report Abuse

any idea why?

Posted by Stephen Baster > 2012-07-30 12:12 | Report Abuse

wow look at the buy volume. something is happening here but didnt see any news.

Posted by Allan Somehow > 2012-07-30 13:16 | Report Abuse

let see if can break through 0.495 bo?

bigyellow

254 posts

Posted by bigyellow > 2012-07-30 13:23 | Report Abuse

will keep going north pole..lol

kevin

180 posts

Posted by kevin > 2012-07-30 13:38 | Report Abuse

early sign of upliftment of PN17 early next month.

Posted by sheridansulik > 2012-07-30 14:18 | Report Abuse

Kevin, early next month is day after tomorrow laa, huhuhuhuhu

Posted by Siow Wei Sen > 2012-07-30 14:19 | Report Abuse

After small bull 3 months, it is the time to fly. The pattern is same as few years ago. Furthermore, the FA is improving. Be patient.

kevin

180 posts

Posted by kevin > 2012-07-30 14:42 | Report Abuse

wonder wht is the result for excess rights application....should be all taken up.

akboon

2 posts

Posted by akboon > 2012-07-30 16:38 | Report Abuse

TARGET ????????????????????

Posted by sheridansulik > 2012-07-30 17:00 | Report Abuse

TP 53sens, then TP 70sens based on previous highs...today should see new support price of 45sens

Eddie Lim

10 posts

Posted by Eddie Lim > 2012-07-31 00:10 | Report Abuse

super bullish volume ...... hope it can break reach the TP.... strongly believe something is brewing

Mat Cendana

2,336 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-07-31 00:40 | Report Abuse

This is very encouraging. I think I'm going to focus more on these below 1.00 counters. Better yet those around 0.50 or below. Have to do research on those counters that have been beaten down but which are now improving business-wise. I'm sure there are a few promising ones - counters that have the potential to be like TH Heavy and MK Land. Any suggestions, guys?

Posted by sheridansulik > 2012-07-31 01:31 | Report Abuse

Mat,one word, THH! ;)

stella teo

197 posts

Posted by stella teo > 2012-07-31 09:20 | Report Abuse

ready to goreng part 2.

pirate99

822 posts

Posted by pirate99 > 2012-07-31 09:54 | Report Abuse

Mat Cendana... I think Alam is also good stock to watch for...Currently under the radar.. Not many people realize its long term potential.... Same goes with Petra Enegy, which still in talks with coastal energy with the development of meranti,Kapal & banang RSC contract... Once the deal is inked, hoorayyy... Now wait the price dip to 1.60?. My 2 cents as newbie..Hiihi...

ramunia

1,123 posts

Posted by ramunia > 2012-07-31 09:56 | Report Abuse

goreng suddenly stop..profit taking..

pirate99

822 posts

Posted by pirate99 > 2012-07-31 09:58 | Report Abuse

Yes let the price dip then can re-enter with smiles..kaboooom...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz