YINSON HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): YINSON (7293)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (0.42%)

Day's Change

2.38 - 2.40

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

4,263 comment(s). Last comment by Mabel 1 week ago

Upupshare

78 posts

Posted by Upupshare > 2019-03-02 23:06 | Report Abuse

Punter = puntek

calvinteo

330 posts

Posted by calvinteo > 2019-03-03 21:26 | Report Abuse

Target price cited by Kenanga and Ambank at RM 5 and RM 6.10 respectively IMO can be achieved couple with good QR release and dividend declare.

Note: Invest and or trade at your own risk.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-05 21:06 | Report Abuse

Because they want to raise cows?

Seriously how should I know? Is that even a pertinent question?
I would instead prefer to concentrate on pertinent questions like giving big esos yearly that benefits employees at the expense of shareholders directly ( not recorded a an expense in mfrs), or frivolous giving out of warrants that will have a direct impact on shareholders dilution of the business.

I would say that is more pertinent though.
>>>>
Philip, why Yinson invested in 6 units condo which is unrelated to their business (Annual Report 2018, pg 197)?

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-05 21:20 | Report Abuse

All I know is they bought it. It's under investment, it costs less than 5% of their quarterly revenue and it belongs to me ( the shareholder of YINSON).

I don't see any warrants or rights issues recently.
I don't see any huge director salaries.
I don't see any big borrowings that is not guaranteed by ironclad contracts.
I don't see any esos frivolously given.

Management is worth every single cents.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-05 21:39 | Report Abuse

Why need to be beware of yinson ??

Yinson business is same as Armada...heavy capex and high debts....doing business in difficult in country like Nigeria and getting deeper into the hole deeper & deeper as yinson undertake more & more project like what happen in armada in the earlier days mah...!!

The business model...cannot sustain....bcos of the nature of spending billion & billion on capex depending on the mercy of oilfield owners feeding them whenever they are happy loh...!!
The fruits enjoy by owner & the brunt is suffer by co like armada & yinson loh...!!

Why is it Armada failed and Yinson appear successful leh ??

1. Armada bad performance has been thrown out in the open whereas yinson is still hidden loh...!!

2. Eventually yinson high debts and bad contract management will appear mah....so do not be so confident loh...!!

3. I remember when armada operations 1st appear...that time the share price is around rm 2.50...the analyst cites armada is safe bcos the contract is right fence...but see what happen to armada today leh ??

So better becareful loh...yinson is not as healthy as Philip says mah.....!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-05 23:14 | Report Abuse

EXECUTION OF CONTRACTS WITH FIRST EXPLORATION & PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (FIRST E&P):

Estimated aggregate contract value approx. USD 901.793M = RM 3.671b.

well done Stockraider.

Again you talk without thinking, same like nestle you say EPF selling when actually their shareholding increasing. I really lazy talk to you who don't know how to invest. But I repeat for the benefit for all.

Read the contract properly. Firstly they are redeploying FPSO Allan, which is already fully paid for in the ironclad contract that the charterer has signed to pay penalties equal to the ship loan refurbishment of they cancel early. So no added costs and loans required. Fyi Allan was in Gabon t line 10 years earning excellent charter rates.

Secondly look at the cost of refitting their FPSO for projects, it is the lowest in the market and always completed ahead of schedule. Thhe can't even complete simple projects on time and armada takes stupid deals in dangerous seas with poorly written contracts that cause them to be caught in very long term lawsuits that don't hold well in court.

YINSON only borrows money and refits ships only when they win a contract, not before. YINSON didn't do stupid things like sapura which uses oil barrel sales as their profit margin.

YINSON only does fixed charter rates. And o&m works on their own FPSO only on top of bareboat charter.

Best in class performance.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-06 00:09 | Report Abuse

U go back & read armada history...i remember & quite similiar this is what armada say b4 like yinson say today loh......!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Mar 5, 2019 11:14 PM | Report Abuse

EXECUTION OF CONTRACTS WITH FIRST EXPLORATION & PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (FIRST E&P):

well done Stockraider.

Again you talk without thinking, same like nestle you say EPF selling when actually their shareholding increasing. I really lazy talk to you who don't know how to invest. But I repeat for the benefit for all.

Read the contract properly. Firstly they are redeploying FPSO Allan, which is already fully paid for in the ironclad contract that the charterer has signed to pay penalties equal to the ship loan refurbishment of they cancel early. So no added costs and loans required. Fyi Allan was in Gabon t line 10 years earning excellent charter rates.

Secondly look at the cost of refitting their FPSO for projects, it is the lowest in the market and always completed ahead of schedule. Thhe can't even complete simple projects on time and armada takes stupid deals in dangerous seas with poorly written contracts that cause them to be caught in very long term lawsuits that don't hold well in court.

YINSON only borrows money and refits ships only when they win a contract, not before. YINSON didn't do stupid things like sapura which uses oil barrel sales as their profit margin.

YINSON only does fixed charter rates. And o&m works on their own FPSO only on top of bareboat charter.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-06 00:11 | Report Abuse

Remember armada was a proud Rm 40 billion mkt capitalization co b4 many yrs back mah....!!

This FPSO industry business model no good loh.....!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 6, 2019 12:09 AM | Report Abuse X

U go back & read armada history...i remember & quite similiar this is what armada say b4 like yinson say today loh......!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Mar 5, 2019 11:14 PM | Report Abuse

well done Stockraider.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-06 00:20 | Report Abuse

Using this logic are you saying modec is a bad company? Murphy oil is a bad company? Schlumberger is a bad company? Just because sapura and bumi armada is lapsap?

Ok loh. Moving on. Ignoring attention whores.

>>>>>>>>

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-06 18:02 | Report Abuse

Even POSH spore FPSO listed co own by robert kuok also lose monies mah, what is chance of yinson can sustain & survive longterm leh ??

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Mar 6, 2019 12:20 AM | Report Abuse

Using this logic are you saying modec is a bad company? Murphy oil is a bad company? Schlumberger is a bad company? Just because sapura and bumi armada is lapsap?

Ok loh. Moving on. Ignoring attention whores.

>>>>>>>>

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-06 22:54 | Report Abuse

Ok lo. We assume oil price forever below usd40 and will never go up ever again.

With this example FPSO forever bad business

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-06 23:21 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-10 09:20 | Report Abuse

My quarterly report for yinson.

https://klse.i3investor.com/m/blog/phillipinvesting/197011.jsp

calvinteo

330 posts

Posted by calvinteo > 2019-03-20 14:16 | Report Abuse

Coming... ? Next week qr.

Myeye

1,373 posts

Posted by Myeye > 2019-03-21 15:45 | Report Abuse

~.~

ramada

325 posts

Posted by ramada > 2019-03-27 18:32 | Report Abuse

Good and steady quarterly result.
https://www.malaysiastock.biz/Corporate-Infomation.aspx?securityCode=7293

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2019-04-01 08:58 | Report Abuse

YINSON YINSON HOLDINGS BHD
MULTIPLE PROPOSALS

MULTIPLE PROPOSALSYINSON HOLDINGS BERHAD ("YHB" OR "COMPANY")(I) PROPOSED ASSIGNMENT;(II) PROPOSED DEBT CONVERSION AND SUBSCRIPTION; AND(II) PROPOSEDOPTIONS(COLLECTIVELY, THE "PROPOSALS")You are advised to read the entire contents of the announcement or attachment.To read the entire contents of the announcement or attachment, please accessthe Bursa website at http://www.bursamalaysia.com

Myeye

1,373 posts

Posted by Myeye > 2019-04-01 15:48 | Report Abuse

~.~ steady ~.~

James Ng

2,691 posts

Posted by James Ng > 2019-04-03 10:22 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/general/200743.jsp
[转贴] [Facebook live:浅谈Yinson Holdings bhd (Yinson)] - James的股票投资James Share Investing

Posted by ( BNF trader losses ) Philip > 2019-04-11 19:39 | Report Abuse

Wow, the consistent share buyback is impressive. Just like Berkshire share of American express, without buying a single new share, their shareholdings of YINSON can grow and grow and grow. I am blessed.

Posted by ( BNF trader losses ) Philip > 2019-04-17 08:16 | Report Abuse

Yinson has currently bought back 2.6 million shares at 4.57 range in April. That is around 12 million ringgit worth of stocks. Management obviously thinks the share is undervalued at this price. I concur. I think I am also going to start increasing my buying back of YINSON stock soon.

Hunger

1,292 posts

Posted by Hunger > 2019-04-24 11:25 | Report Abuse

time to sell when company need to resort to buy own share.shows how useless the share until need company buyback.run before it fall

Upupshare

78 posts

Posted by Upupshare > 2019-04-24 12:10 | Report Abuse

What a joke statement from Hunger ...

Posted by (2.6m shares buyback April ) Philip > 2019-05-03 20:52 | Report Abuse

Wow, I'm impressed, company buybacks are bad? Its cheaper and more effective than giving out dividends, and they are buying back at a low price.

Outliar

302 posts

Posted by Outliar > 2019-05-03 23:22 | Report Abuse

Whats your thoughts on ESOS at 2.8?

Posted by Jason Gilbert Ho > 2019-05-04 17:56 | Report Abuse

to pay off hardworking norwegian staff? I support 100%. I would rather pay the staff who help me save money long term (helang FPSO and nippon JV) with deposit and downpayment for charters than to give high salary to ceos like leon harland, who bring you to holland, take golden parachute, and can't even perform and deliver on their chosen projects (kraken project in black sea).

from my years of investing and following yinson, I have realized that their clients and tender bids are carefully chosen, they make sure the payments can be completed in case of contract cancellation,

so far the only problems that have occured in yinson are due to force majeur, out of control.

so yes, I would give esos at 2.8, i get back few hundred million in earnings every year without fail and no losses so far.

It is a price worth paying for excellence.

Myeye

1,373 posts

Posted by Myeye > 2019-05-27 09:35 | Report Abuse

~.~ steady as rock ~.~

InvestorKING

5,929 posts

Posted by InvestorKING > 2019-05-28 19:56 | Report Abuse

Buy bumi Armada (super super undervalued stock, and big shark still busy keep collecting stupid shorties shares)

Can you imagine, previous 2 good news like debt restructuring, able to move the price up from 0.21 to 0 285, then securing new India FPSO project, move the price up from 0.21 to 0.25, then all dropped back all the way to 0.18 from 0.25

Now with positive quarter report, price only up from 0.185 to 0.195??????

Is that really ridiculous?????

(MANIPULATION by shark and EPF behind too OBVIOUSLY, to collect more n more stupid shorties shares again and again, NON stop one

EPS 0.01 x PE minimum 10= 10cents (PE 10 is quite conservative already)

With EPS 1cent, but not able to move the share price up for 10cents, not even 5cents up

And you see the trading pattern, shark still busy collecting shorties shares at 0.195)

(Kindly take note that hongleong giving fair valuation at 0.33 before this quarter result, and aminvest giving 30% discount from its FAIR value of 0.33 before quarter this result also, not target price, it's FAIR valuation price, and now MIDF giving target price of 0.32 from 0.25)

InvestorKING

5,929 posts

Posted by InvestorKING > 2019-05-28 19:57 | Report Abuse

Buy bumi Armada (super super undervalued stock, and big shark still busy keep collecting stupid shorties shares)

Can you imagine, previous 2 good news like debt restructuring, able to move the price up from 0.21 to 0 285, then securing new India FPSO project, move the price up from 0.21 to 0.25, then all dropped back all the way to 0.18 from 0.25

(MANIPULATION by shark and EPF behind too OBVIOUSLY, to collect more n more stupid shorties shares again and again, NON stop one

With EPS 1cent, but not able to move the share price up for 10cents, not even 5cents up

And you see the trading pattern, shark still busy collecting shorties shares at 0.195)

(Kindly take note that hongleong giving fair valuation at 0.33 before this quarter result, and aminvest giving 30% discount from its FAIR value of 0.33 before quarter this result also, not target price, it's FAIR valuation price, and now MIDF giving target price of 0.32 from 0.25)

InvestorKING

5,929 posts

InvestorKING

5,929 posts

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-05-28 21:11 | Report Abuse

I'm not sure you are aware what is meant by good news investorking.

Good news is record high revenue compared to historical.

Good news is record high profit compared to historical.

Good news is huge buybacks at low prices.

Good news is debt reduction first, followed by dividends.

Good news is no rights issue, private placement and no huge interest rate hanging over the burdensome loans.

Armada is far far far from super undervalued.

In fact I would term armada to be very over valued. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Myeye

1,373 posts

Posted by Myeye > 2019-05-29 10:30 | Report Abuse

~.~

thesteward

6,780 posts

Posted by thesteward > 2019-05-29 13:00 | Report Abuse

Added again

thesteward

6,780 posts

Posted by thesteward > 2019-05-30 19:28 | Report Abuse

Added again ....

Posted by Callmejholow > 2019-05-31 16:22 | Report Abuse

i just love this counter so much

Posted by sengtong88 > 2019-06-02 09:12 | Report Abuse

One of my long long term holding share.

thesteward

6,780 posts

Posted by thesteward > 2019-06-05 07:18 | Report Abuse

Not many expertise in this area. Most likely get more than one major contract ...SOON. Just my 2 Sen . Fingers crossed

thesteward

6,780 posts

Posted by thesteward > 2019-06-05 18:27 | Report Abuse

Will add again if not gap more than .10 on Friday n hold . Thiis one for investment not trading

thesteward

6,780 posts

Posted by thesteward > 2019-06-06 11:03 | Report Abuse

If overseas give such big contracts to Yinson...
I would believe they could v v likely get big contracts fm local gov too. Hopefully .
Have faith .
SOON

1,800 posts

Posted by 4444 > 2019-06-06 11:05 | Report Abuse

MACC staffs blind is it? Why Yinson get so many O&G contracts if no corruption?

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-06-06 17:24 | Report Abuse

The only lesson I can teach here is to look at the charter contracts and the project wins. Yinson management team is a European multinational Norway group, not some 1MDB local stooge. In fact, it is only recently that this company finally capture a project from petronas to charter FPSO.

You can rest assured there is no corruption involved.

Why?

Firstly the accounting matches. Secondly the charter rates and contracts are very competitive, and done efficiently with cash instead of debt like Armada. So there is very little in heavy debt incurred, which is mostly borne by low interest sukuk placement.

Most importantly, yinson ships are all efficiently maximized with 98% utilization rates, unlike armada with 50% and umw velesto etc at 60+%.

Finally you need to understand yinson business model. They are less a pure O&G company with epcc arm, or o&m with contracts based on oil barrel dig up and sold. In fact, if you understand yinson model well enough, you will realize that yinson is more a bareboat ship charter, where they build and rent out FPSO ship charter at fixed 8 year rates, and o&m done by client ( or recently also by YINSON which is not core business).

You can consider then a highly paid, specialized ferry business.

If you think YINSON does business in Malaysia you may be surprised to know majority of it's staff are foreigners, and 10% of it's project is in Malaysian Waters under Malaysian companies.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4444 MACC staffs blind is it? Why Yinson get so many O&G contracts if no corruption?
06/06/2019 11:05 AM

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-06-06 17:28 | Report Abuse

Why does YINSON share price go up? Simple, yinson is one of very few FPSO specialist company with enough capital, technical, license and project reference to buy into tender. More importantly, YINSON rates are very competitive but require upfront payment from client, and a insurance that covers liability payment for FPSO ship be paid off if contract is cancelled.

More importantly, YINSON bids for tenders in stable and profitable clients and areas with good payment history. Those clients want the best service and management capability, and Drew companies have that level of capability.

Wonderful company indeed.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-06-06 17:30 | Report Abuse

yes the big boys like Yinson play in international waters.............

the small boys exclusively play in Malaysian waters under Petronas patronage. When oil price collapsed in recent years, its the small boys who all died like flies , no rescue by Petronas.

Petronas let market forces work, Petronas not too bad.

thesteward

6,780 posts

Posted by thesteward > 2019-06-07 10:07 | Report Abuse

Still not too late 5.26 tp 5.90 n if more than one major contract tp sud be higher logically .

Myeye

1,373 posts

Posted by Myeye > 2019-06-07 10:11 | Report Abuse

~.~

thesteward

6,780 posts

Posted by thesteward > 2019-06-07 11:45 | Report Abuse

Those that added again this morning 5.11 Huat .
Holding tight . Meaningless if keep on have to buy back highter lo .
2019 gem .
Another one to look at will be Aax
Congrats Yinsonians!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz