ECO WORLD DEVELOPMENT GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ECOWLD (8206)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

1.72 - 1.80

Trading Volume

24 people like this.

18,587 comment(s). Last comment by Aati99 1 day ago

cheeseburger

2,798 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2015-02-05 14:01 | Report Abuse

Never trust anyone except yourself.

5 words.

cheeseburger

2,798 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2015-02-05 14:10 | Report Abuse

i hope ppl are not making their investment decision based on the write up in i3, whether is 500 words or 5 words. Every stock has their own risk exposure and there is no guarantee of return.

cheeseburger

2,798 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2015-02-05 14:12 | Report Abuse

@Madd, why dun you highlight what other bank TP just focus on MBB?

05/02/2015 2.33 2.18 -0.15 (6.44%) HOLD MAYBANK
05/02/2015 2.33 3.02 +0.69 (29.61%) BUY CIMB
05/02/2015 2.33 2.60 +0.27 (11.59%) BUY AMMB

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2015-02-05 16:14 | Report Abuse

I never recommend anything, I just write out the facts why it isnt a good investment, anyone who can read can judge for himself whether what I write contain solid points or bullshit. And make decision from there.

Same for you, you have the right to ignore what I write, but if you say that Im making noise, which means I am talking shit, I would love to hear what solid points you can write, Im waiting for your write up as well as the other guy.

Dont write vague replies like:

1. They dont know how the company works
2. Never trust anyone but yourself
3. There are no right and wrong in investing, buy at your own risk

You can write those if you want to write memorable quotes. People in forum will think how come someone that invest in Ecoworld cant even come up with some solid facts, compare to someone that did not invest in Ecoworld. Isn't people that invest in it should know more?

cheeseburger

2,798 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2015-02-05 20:04 | Report Abuse

@JT, is incorrect you taking Geneva as example. Geneva is selling paper gold, is Ecowld selling paper house? They have actual projects running on site.

I am not insider in Ecowld that i can leak something here that people dont know. Yes the company PE is high, then why EPF is willing to JV with Ecowld which if they are a high risk company?

Posted by strike87 > 2015-02-06 00:30 | Report Abuse

so eco world best or not for invest?base on ur opinion lol..with solid fact

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2015-02-06 04:48 | Report Abuse

I am using Geneva as an example to show why I am skeptical, thats why I ask for you and the other guy's write up.

High PE has nothing to do with JV with EPF. High PE means you are running a risk of losing your investment, that is your 'risk' an an investor, not the risk of a company. You losing money will not affect Ecoworld.

Example Public Bank -

PE 5 - Great company, great valuation, low risk, great investment
PE 10 - Great company, good valuation, low risk, good investment
PE 20 - Great company, fairly valued, average risk, average investment return
PE 30 - Great company, full to overvalued, middle risk, low investment return
PE 40 - Great company, overvalued, high risk. bad investment

Just an example, whether PE is 1 or 1000, Public bank is still a great company, but the PE price that you pay to buy public bank tells you how much you are paying for the company. Which mean the higher the price = less upside = less return = more downside= high risk. Even a great company, there is a limit how much you should pay, there is no unlimited price.

malaysian

93 posts

Posted by malaysian > 2015-02-06 05:42 | Report Abuse

Hi JT Yeo ,really appreciate your effort. Beware all donot touch this con stock .

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2015-02-06 09:06 | Report Abuse

Eco - World and Iskandar are closely related ; many analysts had projected that the oversupplied situation there is something that must be fully remembered when thinking of investing in housing there ! Just flipped over all the ghost housing mega projects in China can roughly give u a fright , hope that those frightening white elephants are not repeating here !

cheeseburger

2,798 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2015-02-06 09:52 | Report Abuse

@limayseng , this is not a buy house forum...the important is the sales figure for this developer in which you can read more about what was their sales figure as latest news about.

cheeseburger

2,798 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2015-02-06 09:58 | Report Abuse

@ JT , i appreciate if you can take a look at stock CSL and tell me what is the PE of this company and how this been perform in the past since IPO.
The thinking of a low PE company is low risk in investment may not be true all time. Take a look at CSL.
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/fin/5214.jsp

Posted by jehovahnissi > 2015-02-06 10:49 | Report Abuse

tq so much for the update happy trding all the best God bless have a good day

cheeseburger

2,798 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2015-02-06 15:11 | Report Abuse

@JT, i suggest you go read up some book to judge yourself if we should still use PE to make investment judgement. There are many good books on this topic and why we should not use PE. If you need further guidance i can share the book title and author that you can find from bookstore.
No right or wrong, just open up your mind to see things from other perspective.

Seilok

54 posts

Posted by Seilok > 2015-02-06 15:13 | Report Abuse

Kekekeke

Posted by masterpeace > 2015-02-06 16:53 | Report Abuse

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-news/2015/2/82951/demand-for-high-end-homes-to-wane-experts
beware... get away from properties share especially ecoworld

cheeseburger

2,798 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2015-02-06 17:16 | Report Abuse

About the company event, as many of you aware, the corporate exercise involving the proposed share subscription, share split, right issue with warrants and private placement, some already been completed, and some are expected to be completed soon by 1QCY15.
Do take note on the above and check out the latest timeline of event.

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2015-02-06 18:27 | Report Abuse

From your writing seems like you have read a lot of books, but how come you still ask me question like "Why EPF JV with Ecoworld if they are risky company with PE so high"

You didnt give me any solid fact so how to open up my mind? You havent write anything Ive been begging you for a long time. All you write is PE is unreliable, but when I ask you to write something solid because PE is shit, you keep quite, why?

I got a book to suggest you too, "What has worked in investing" by Tweedy Browne. But I guess you won't read.

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2015-02-07 14:06 | Report Abuse

"the thing about share is, the moment you buy after the news out then is too late...i'm not referring this stock or hint anything but *as general*...Pudu Jail is not the only thing in their plan. Is just one out of many. "

- Put it this way, if you admit that you don't have insider news, everything that you read or hear has already been priced in, or else Ecoworld would not be at today's price. Same as other stocks like IFC, people sees that it has bright future, that's why it is trading at PE 50. Current earnings and future earnings have been priced in, that's why you can invest, but your return is unlikely to be high, at worst, permanent capital lost.

"I dont usually take price target from analyst but as a general guideline all given in range of $6-$7 or today's $3-$4. I dont see any analyst showed single concern over the high PE, pls share the link if there is one. Therefore i believe the sale number has not been captured that probably do not reflect the true number. "

- That's why they are still working for people and didn't become millionaire.

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2015-02-07 14:28 | Report Abuse

When Zhulian was flying sky high at the end of 2013, trading close to $5, Kenanga had a target price of $4.70, few months later in Feb 2014 because of bad results from Thailand, target price adjusted to $2.83, now TP is $2.00. It makes you wonder did they give TP based on extrapolating share price or intrinsic value.

Near the end of 2013, I was buying SKPRes at $0.355, 2 months later they issue results which isnt that good, analyst downgrade TP to $0.20, share price subsequently followed and dropped to $0.31, no one wanted it, the forgotten child. I was more than happy to buy all the way down with average price of $0.339. Now just barely one year later, share price is flying high at $0.70, everyone become excited like they found something 'dirt cheap', everyone suddenly wants a piece of it.

jayawin

727 posts

Posted by jayawin > 2015-02-07 14:59 | Report Abuse

This counter share price is overpriced. May drop soon.

Posted by moneygrabber > 2015-02-07 16:31 | Report Abuse

JT. you ha a very rational mind and great logic. In the shorter term Mlaysia boleh does strange things ...pump and dump, ramping etc. but over the years your logic holds.

voonyoke

1,036 posts

Posted by voonyoke > 2015-02-07 17:56 | Report Abuse

Eco World sales target for 2015 and 2016 is 3 billion and 4 billion.
Initially they set sales target for 2014 is 2 billion, but they had already hit 3.18 billion. I think they can easily hit 4 billion sales this year with more project launching this year.
With 3.18 billion sales last year, let say 35% from it converted to actual sales for this year = 1.113 billion. Let say 15% profit margin = 0.167 billion or 167 million.
With 506.6 million shares, earning per share is 0.33 cents, PE (based on current price 2.3) is 6.97. Of course, it is my estimation, not actual figure. But don't forget the coming sales for 2015 and 2016. I think the management team of Eco World can deliver a good sales for 2015 and 2016.

voonyoke

1,036 posts

Posted by voonyoke > 2015-02-09 00:32 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/starstockmalaysia/70014.jsp
Maybe this article will give more details on Eco World.
Happy investing.

Posted by masterpeace > 2015-02-09 09:51 | Report Abuse

tis share will drop soon

voonyoke

1,036 posts

Posted by voonyoke > 2015-02-09 10:21 | Report Abuse

Let it drop. Let it drop. I will accumulate more at 2.20, 2.10 and 2.00.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2015-02-09 16:33 | Report Abuse

Very nice. Looks like forming pennant, like hovid yesterday and ready to break.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-02-09 16:34 | Report Abuse

dear chinesetea.........

I see u from far far away...... all ur counters also shoot up like no lusa....

can I follow ur next counter? any good counter for me to bite ????

thanks in advance.....

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2015-02-09 16:50 | Report Abuse

Duit, cannot compare with your few hundred percent rise lah. I am just following unclez. His counter presbhd, ock, hovid one by one rise like no tomorrow, only ecoworld and Dsonic not moving yet. I see potential of these counter too and believe Liew can make it happen. Someone laughed at him when he started battersea. Now everyone like to copy him. Give him another two years, this will sure be like public bank of the property counter. I like slow and steady counter.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-02-09 16:53 | Report Abuse

chinesetea......

I love ECOWORLD...........

I like battel si.... U help n survey the side.... see can invest or not??? think think U got in the right counter that can make 123% to you....

me mada ada few hundred percent rise...lately rugi till mum cannot recognize anak...

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2015-02-09 16:53 | Report Abuse

I like buying counter when no body talk about it, I mean only few talk about it. That means all seller gone and no week holder. This is a very low free float counter. If they want to push, easily go above rm3.once theu sort out the private placement and right issue will take off. That is my guess.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-02-09 16:54 | Report Abuse

chinestea.........

you are such a valued investor......

I must follow ur step to pick valued counters..... LOVE ECOWORLD.......

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2015-02-09 17:10 | Report Abuse

They are going to develop pudu jail land. Such low price they bought and with epf on board and uda owned by ministry of finance, I am sure it has a good chance to be successful. Many people also feel skeptical including this share. Let's see whether they can turn this around. If yes, profit margin will be very good. I have confidence Liew will again prove to people that they can deliver.

I also check most of the location they buy including london one. I am amazed by their good eye.
I am going to buy some also if got money, lol.

voonyoke

1,036 posts

Posted by voonyoke > 2015-02-09 17:35 | Report Abuse

Buy on weakness. With the coming projects this year like Bukit Bintang City Centre, Eco Sanctuary,Eco Terraces, Eco Business Park, Eco Tropics and oversea project Ballymore in London and Australia, I believe Eco World will shoot to RM3 above by this year. Also, they are the only bidder for Batu Kawan Golf Course land. Once they get it, they are the biggest land owner in Batu Kawan. Right issue will be completed by end of March or early of April 2015.

ampabella

1,375 posts

Posted by ampabella > 2015-02-09 21:05 | Report Abuse

lausai oreli , ha ha ha

voonyoke

1,036 posts

Posted by voonyoke > 2015-02-11 02:27 | Report Abuse

EW Berhad had, on 4 February 2015, entered into the subscription and shareholders’ agreement with UDA Holdings Berhad (“UDA”), the Employees Provident Fund Board (“EPF”) and BBCC Development Sdn Bhd (“BBCC Development”), whereby EW Berhad, UDA, and EPF agree to invest and fund BBCC Development as the vehicle to undertake the joint development of the land into a mixed residential and commercial development comprising, amongst others, a retail mall, an entertainment block, strata offices, office towers, a hotel and serviced residences, to be known as “Bukit Bintang City Centre” (“BBCC”).

We are pleased to announce that BBCC Development has today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”) with Zepp Hall Network Inc. (“Zepp”), a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc. to explore opportunities for Zepp to participate in the entertainment component of the BBCC. This follows the earlier MOU signed between BBCC Development and Mitsui Fudosan (Asia) Pte Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Japan’s largest real estate conglomerate, Mitsui Fudosan Co Ltd, to look into possible avenues of collaboration with the aim of making BBCC a world-class shopping and entertainment destination.

Posted by masterpeace > 2015-02-11 09:24 | Report Abuse

afta all the good news.
The price may consolidate and drop

Posted by masterpeace > 2015-02-11 11:07 | Report Abuse

馬銀行研究對此感到“中和”,因縱然BBCC地理位置卓越,但恐面對敦拉薩國際貿易金融中心(Tun Razak Exchange)等週邊發展計劃的激烈競爭,也可能難以吸引“迷信”(Superstitious)的產業買家。

Posted by masterpeace > 2015-02-11 13:32 | Report Abuse

pudu jail area that incredibly haunted.
Alot other better investment around.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2015-02-11 18:37 | Report Abuse

May be can create an entertainment park with haunted house :-), universal studio, huge aquarium like in Singapore. I always think malaysia lack of such entertaining park. Try comparing zoo negara and zoo in Singapore, All animals skinny one. pudu jail part of puzzle only. I think batu kawan and London land will be key. Diam diam buy now :-)

Posted by eisteinbrook > 2015-02-11 20:49 | Report Abuse

Dun think la..ris stock lose die u! A bankrupt empty shell company..

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2015-02-11 22:31 | Report Abuse

lol, visit their office tomorrow :-)

genesis81

348 posts

Posted by genesis81 > 2015-02-11 23:34 | Report Abuse

sold off all ecoworld share at rm2.29. will be back hunting again after cny. happy chinese new year!!

MyInvest

496 posts

Posted by MyInvest > 2015-02-12 10:07 | Report Abuse

I think can buy @ 2.15 and wait for 6 months..

Posted by Evertraveler > 2015-02-12 15:29 | Report Abuse

Is it true that the current P/E for ECOWLD is 449.88??? This number is way too high ...

Posted by masterpeace > 2015-02-12 16:06 | Report Abuse

yes...tis P/E is damn high and high risk company.
All this company selling is a unrealistic dreams to public...
Beware of this stock. many other better company eg:ijm, mah sing, sunway E&O, UEM sunrise & Sp setia r better valued and reputation stocks.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2015-02-12 19:19 | Report Abuse

hmm I wonder why all this saviour is here almost everyday through out the year.
yeah very risky, pe damn high , don't buy, if got any , sell all ;-)
Last chance!!

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2015-02-12 19:25 | Report Abuse

btw, ifcamsc PE was once 666, believe it or not, who would invest in such company :-)

JN88

11,670 posts

Posted by JN88 > 2015-02-12 19:27 | Report Abuse

@Chinesetea: they put so many effect for you to buy more at lower price ...you should thank you them rite?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2015-02-12 19:32 | Report Abuse

JN88, you are right. I have been waiting for two years till recently before split to buy :-). So nice they have done the scare scaremongering for us. Ok I keep quiet for now and diam diam collect ;-)
I hope they can come up with more negative.

Post a Comment