3m x 9 = 27m I am saying the earning capacity and profit can distribute to shareholders. But ekovest I think 3m distribute to shareholders everyone can get 1 coffee for drink or not? Furthermore they going to issue more new share to diluted. So profit sharing reduce 50% maybe I sweet can buy after diluted and no coffee to drink
1.The forum is for sharing,learning and earning together. Hilariously, for someone who is Really Rich, every time he writes, he become famous as a clown. While many have definitely found his posting entertaining and amusing, they are nevertheless, misleading, inappropriate and downright disrespectful to the company and its investors.
2. To set the record straights Ekovest is not a PN17 company that you have irresponsibly claimed. On the contrary it has Rm1.165b reserve, investment fund 225m, short term deposit of 315m and cash balance of 89m.
3. Ekovest did not suffer losses continuously for 10 years as you have mindlessly claimed. Just like most companies during the covid years, ekovest sustained temporary losses in a few quarters and according to yesterday's announcement has triumphantly turned around with a small profit. For someone who constantly wish for pain and discomfort for others, and a strong passion to sell ekovest to fall from 50s to 15s you must be sadly disappointed for being deprived of the sadistic satisfaction.
4. You truly do not know EPF does not own DUKE highway. This is an assertion coming from some Really Rich guy who has too much alcohol. EPF paid 1.13b to acquire 40% of DUKE highway in 2010. This means 14 years ago just DUKE1 is already worth 2.82b.
5. When the alcohol fades and the hangover is gone and you become sober, kindly honor and respect the hard work of ymtan. Heed his advice, do your home work and post responsibly about Ekovest with facts and numbers and stop being a prolific liar. Tan Sri would not appreciate it. If you are his mistress, he would kick your ass and give you a mouth full. 6.There are many more misleading, misrepresentation, twist and distortion of facts in the Real Rich postings. You can read them but try not to waste too much time with it.
6. Dear friends and followers let us end this posting with a meaningful and joyful remarks to instill some confidence. The Setiawangsa - Pantai Expressway previously known as DUKE3 that is 100% owned by Ekovest and has been opened and tolled free for a month since Nov 2023. The grace period has ended. For its many years of remarkable and commendable devotion and hard work, today Ekovest can officially begin toll collection. It can go on for 53 years. 7. Tell the rich guy not to distort and twist the fact. 8. Happy trading 1/12/23
Ekovest profit 3m but share price is 0.45. Do you think is good? So many shareholder can get a coffee to drink? Skp 1 quarter profit 27.07m so ekovest need 27 months to get skp 3 months profit. Omg earning capacity so weak
cash 630m loan 5890m if interest 3.5% = 200m per year
Toll operations 56,490 Toll operations 46,069 duke 1&2 earn 46m，what about spe full commision on dec
DUKE全长18公里 SPE 大道路全长 20.7 km
he full opening of the SPE on 3 November 2023 will further improve the toll collection revenue under this operating segment, notwithstanding that financing costs for SPE will no longer be capitalised in the financial statements once the toll full opening
Of course You can Price Eko 25c based on your think or dream or latest result. it's okay. We know and we also see what you see. Only one thing i not agree is the inside values and the future of Eko which cannot calculate using figure. That why got people buy and sell
Sugerdad I sell skp already because operator still there. Maybe wait operator no more I will go back skp or dividend earning every year. 27.07m per quarter 1 year is 1 billion at least to distribute to shareholders
Post a Comment
People who like this
You should check in on some of those fields below.
Click Confirm to delete this Forum Thread and all the associated comments.
This book is the result of the author's many years of experience and observation throughout his 26 years in the stockbroking industry. It was written for general public to learn to invest based on facts and not on fantasies or hearsay....