TSH RESOURCES BHD

KLSE (MYR): TSH (9059)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

1.23 - 1.24

Trading Volume

14 people like this.

24,650 comment(s). Last comment by dompeilee 10 minutes ago

Mikecyc

45,128 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-07-29 15:25 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-07-29 15:29 | Report Abuse

Real cons are these: After quietly bought they promote, after see profit they quietly sell. Nonetheless, some after they sold, ask others to sell too.

Mikecyc

45,128 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-07-29 15:31 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-29 15:34 | Report Abuse

Fcpo now Rm4200

Go go power ranger!

Mikecyc

45,128 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-07-29 15:35 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,128 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-07-29 15:36 | Report Abuse

Haha actors do get yr Master Calvin to give 3 stock for stock bet ... hahahaha

Posted by FlyingEagle > 2022-07-29 15:39 | Report Abuse

你可以不买I PHONE,但不能不吃饭.
俄乌打生打死不是为了土地吗?

StingRay

6,866 posts

Posted by StingRay > 2022-07-29 15:49 | Report Abuse

Hmmm... Pump and dump? Calvin? Are you for real? I selected three stocks and warn everyone that it is not a buy or sell call. I even declared my entry price for the two out of three stocks. Let's see now...

Komark - RM0.07 52 weeks low/high = RM0.055/RM0.22 (I have not bought yet as declared)
Hiap Teck - RM0.29 52 weeks low/high = RM0.26/RM0.70 (My entry price was at RM0.27/RM0.275 as declared)
JSB = RM0.485 52 weeks low/high = RM0.28/RM1.049 (My entry price was at RM0.45)

Tell me, where is the pump? And if I sold, I would obviously declared that. Just like I sold Genetec today from RM2.44 onward, entry price RM1.98. Just like I sold Petron at RM5.10 onward where I mentioned the price was at RM4.33 was the right price for Petron. Look back at my post when I advised Heng Yuan people that Petron is a better bet.

If my intention is to dump, I would be calling everyone to buy while I dump. Do you see that? Coming back on this excellent theory that you came up with... makes me wonder was it pump and dump when you call for a buy in TSH when it was trading above RM1.80?

So, be careful with what you accuse others as that accusation could be pointing back at you. With this, I will no longer want to post anything in this darling counter of yours e.g. TSH. You can scream, cry or even do whatever you like cause I would not be bothered anymore. Cheh.

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-29 15:55 | Report Abuse

Stingray

Never occurred to me you do pump

I refer to rat and snake only

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-29 15:58 | Report Abuse

For Tsh just buy and hold all till Rm3 to Rm4 best

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-29 16:36 | Report Abuse

Very powerful rebound up for Fcpo now over Rm4,200

later will go even higher as Russia turned off gas to EU forcing them to turn to Brent oil

high Brent oil price will boost palm oil as biofuel

Cpo will skyrocket up again

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2022-07-29 16:41 | Report Abuse

Aiyo Sting you so siu heih meh? Gotta have much thicker skin here in i3 lah. Just enjoy and laugh instead of getting annoyed lah. Look at wallstreetrookie, look down on me, thinks I’m some back office finance dude and said he has no respect for back office finance people. I just laughed it off coz that shows the kinda human being he is. Chill ler

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2022-07-29 16:43 | Report Abuse

Anyway, local funds just sold out after lunch due to Friday Rules. They’re satisfied for the week. I bought nothing this entire week

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-07-29 17:03 | Report Abuse

Exchanging saliva is rule of the day in i3, no harm done. If take it seriously you will feel angry, and sometimes sad.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-07-29 17:40 | Report Abuse

"next year?
Tsh will go over Rm2 to Rm3
and Rm4 possible"
@Calvin, just over 6 months ago, you were calling for sell on bank counters but you are now way off target. How to trust you now?

VTrade

2,434 posts

Posted by VTrade > 2022-07-29 17:41 | Report Abuse

How u think about matket?

SEE_Research

4,625 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-07-29 17:55 | Report Abuse

To : milk fella
1. Fully agreed with you , milk fella , very cute fella, you are right on , as you drink a lot of milk , firstly you will not be able to be drunk in buying more above RM 1. 19 for J tiasa , and even should you managed to do the actual buyings because you are a close follower , you had to be a good example to be the first batch of initial victims , also your healthy bones with your fresh milk having a concoction of calcium will be able to withstand the bad fall .
2. Is the bad fall from the peak prices bad enough for your plantation stocks ? ; for this coming week end review __
upon your result , kindly , please do not reveal to your spouse as such self disclosure will cause a lot of stress to your loved one . 3. Just say something like you are almost a perfect side actor to your follower or your Master , it is very safe to buy J Tiasa plantation stocks such as J tiasa at above RM 1.20 , because the F M annoucer has secretly informed me that it is a strong buy at RM 1.19 at this great bargain price and pile into it with full force ___ at the mouth watering target price of RM3.16 . 4. How can it not be , as being the close follower , there is a need to show good example by piling all my milk money into it ---- with full force. 5. Please do not blame , as there is very little choice to be a close follower , early bird gets the worm , it turn out to be
" no milk today "
=============================================================================
https://youtu.be/VmC6rCU3vJQ
=============================================================================Posted by Investformilkmoney > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

Drink milk everyday for healthy bones.

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2022-07-29 17:56 | Report Abuse

Yeah man, Bull. Just treat i3 as entertainment. Coz everyone hiding behind computer screens lor

On 16 June, I posted in the LGMS thread that the company has no tangible assets and ripe for sharks and operators. I bet a lotta folks got trapped there today. Probably trapped big time

I posted here quite awhile ago via hints about YBS, Dialog, Annum, Ages, Ptrans. I posted a hint bout Genetec in the TG thread (this is where I have a lil doubt about Sting but I give him benefit of the doubt)

All went up considerably after my hints

I read Sting and Mike’s challenge to each other and I just laughed. So many posts daring each other first to mention their stock picks. It’s fun to read but at the same time interesting as well!

Finally, I will never buy the counters mentioned by either Sting and Mike. Not fundamentally, not technically, nada. We’re talking about 1 year’s time as their challenge said. No.

Sometimes I have trouble tracking all my emails with the bosses and CFOs of various PLCs for my main source of income (NOT investing/trading). I read into their replies (for those that reply). I also think about why they don’t reply to my emails. I also manage to speak with some of them when they happen to be in their office

The above can be verified in a Telegram groupchat where I provide updates, secure in the knowledge that whatever sentitive info I share there will be treated discreetly by its participants

That is important to me. NOT this i3

Weechichi

451 posts

Posted by Weechichi > 2022-07-29 17:58 | Report Abuse

Just focus on one thing, the boss has been nonstop buying for over 1 month? Every day 500k shares although for a tycoon like him is not small monies, further it is with own money. Not company buyback. I don't see any other Company bosses buy at such a pace, nor do the Directors or CEO buy at this pace during the glove Frenzy. Focus on this. cheers.

Investorrr

650 posts

Posted by Investorrr > 2022-07-29 18:01 | Report Abuse

2nd qrt - RM1.90,4th qrt22 - RM2.60- 2.80 tp

Mikecyc

45,128 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-07-29 18:23 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-29 19:58 | Report Abuse

Palm oil versus oil & gas

1. Palm oil has made billionaires like Robert Kuok

Oil & gas have seen lots of bankruptcies like Sumatech, Perisai, Swibor and others

2. While oil & gas facilities like oil rigs can rust in the sea palm oil land assets go up in value

3. Palm oil like Bplant, Taann, Hs plant give high dividend oil & gas give little or no dividend

4. End of life oil & gas end up like a heap of rusty steel most or all palm oil co are taken over at high prices like Kulim, Tmakmur or Kwantas

That is why stay very safe in palm oil

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-29 20:00 | Report Abuse

Today another new milestone

Tsh Director Tan Aik Sim shareholding crossed 286 Millions

why buy so much ?

if Tsh reach Rm3.50 he will become the next palm oil billionaire

SEE_Research

4,625 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-07-29 20:08 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-29 20:26 | Report Abuse

Fantastic closing for Fcpo at Rm4,289 or up more than 8%

Soyoil, canola oil and rapeseed oil also rebounding up powerfully

Next week Tsh will break the Rm1.05 barrier to higher level

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-29 20:28 | Report Abuse

Another strong booster comes from Brent oil now over Usd109

This will spur

USA
more biofuel from soyoil

Indonesia
More cpo will go into fuel blend for diesel

B40 will be next and more

Soaking up surplus palm oil

Prices will be well supported

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-29 20:30 | Report Abuse

With all powerful convergence of positive news Cpo will go much higher from now till end 2022 and beyond

All palm oil stocks will rebound up

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2022-07-29 23:08 | Report Abuse

Year on Year. TSH actually decline

VTrade

2,434 posts

Posted by VTrade > 2022-07-29 23:47 | Report Abuse

Please help Kelvin become Billionaire

VTrade

2,434 posts

Posted by VTrade > 2022-07-30 00:23 | Report Abuse

Walao Oli is so bull .....

SEE_Research

4,625 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-07-30 01:51 |

Post removed.Why?

AdCool

3,861 posts

Posted by AdCool > 2022-07-30 02:22 | Report Abuse

Incorrect calculation. FFB is different from CPO. FFB need to be processed and need to extract the oil which usually would be much lower in volume compare to raw fruits.

calvintaneng

for June 2022

Tsh Ffb was 91,000 tonnes
At Rm2,489 gross profit

How much?

Rm2,489 x 91,000

= Rm226,499,000

Posted by Hew Kiong Peng George > 2022-07-30 08:03 | Report Abuse

Now ffb around 800 only, cost of production around 500,profit rm300 per tons of ffb

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-30 08:21 | Report Abuse

Oh yes

Adcool is correct

Thank you for pointing out!

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-30 08:36 | Report Abuse

Cost of ffb used to be around Rm200 to Rm220 after factoring in fertilizer and labour cost

That was about 4 or 5 years ago i spoke to one johor palm oil planter friend
He said ffb at Rm350 he was still doing fine

Then fertilizer and labour

But gone up to Rm450 to Rm500 range due to increased fertilizer and labour cost. However in April to June qtr Ffb also jumped as high as Rm1400 to Rm1500 range

Then cpo crashed to Rm700 to Rm800 range

But fertlizer cost also crashed as well. And for Tsh its indon labour cost is less by 20% to 30%. That is why even though Indonesia has more palm oil they still want to come and work in Malaysia palm oil co

So as Cpo has now rebounded from Rm3550 range to Rm4, 289(latest closing price) ffb should now rise up go rm1000 or more per ton

How much is Tsh's ffb profit?

I think we are certain it will be substantial as its June ffb has jumped to 91,000 tonnes from Bursa filing

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-30 08:47 | Report Abuse

We will be witnessing the highest Cpo prices recorded qtr results of all time in Aug 2022 reporting as Cpo averaged Rm6,552 per ton

We also see a few palm oil co excellent results all due to higher selling price of ffb and Cpo even though their ffb collection were less

The rise in Ffb prices more than make up for its lesser fruits

Now these are some outstanding ones with better ffb this qtr to be reported compared to last qtr

Swkplant ffb increased 26.9%

Jtiasa up 26%

Tsh resources up 20.9%

Taann up 20%
Taann should outshine as it also own about 30% shares in Swkplant being its top holder while Tsh is 2nd top holder of Inno
Taann veneer plywood export to Japan profit will also be superb with banning of Russian import is up 60%.

Thplant ffb up 19%.

SOP up 11%(last qtr result already among the best in the industry)

So just watch the amazing results coming soon one by one

SEE_Research

4,625 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-07-30 08:55 | Report Abuse

To : All Plantation Lovers of KLSE
9.00 am , 30 July 2022 / Saturday

========================================================================
With the similarities of a F M announcer with his hidden actions of his scamming actions to his target audience of mesmerized followers ( in term of demography , interest , purchasing interest )
Types of Audiences
Technology, design, and creativity collide to create that experiences worth sharing. But these experiences depend on the audience. And first knowing who your audience is, is the first step to making a lasting impression.

Online, different types of audiences consume content in different ways. In his book

Audience: Marketing in the Age of Subscribers, Fans, and Followers, Jeffrey Rohrs identifies three main types of audiences for content marketing online: Seekers, Amplifiers, and Joiners.

Seekers are the browsers, the visitors, the search engine explorers. If you can connect with them and fill their needs, they may become Amplifiers or Joiners. Amplifiers are people who boost your content by sharing it with their own audiences. And Joiners are your subscribers. The people who have given you permission to keep providing them with information about your brand.

Each of these types of audiences require a different approach, an experience design strategy, when creating content because each audience type will have a different relationship with that content.

Recognizing the type of relationship you want to have with your audience is crucial online, and becomes even more important when digital barriers are stripped away and the audience is staring at your physical face
And claim INNOCENT
IS IT WITH SUCH SIMILARITIES LIKE
ANDREW , THE FALLEN PRINCE.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is how a male who had taken advantage of a female on sex matter
even Her Majesty son ,
Prince Andrew is not spared
* Prince Andrew settles sex assault lawsuit *

Full report as per the Malaysian media , by the Sun / page 6 /
issued date 17 February 2022

London :
1. Disgraced British royal ,
Prince Andrew faced a call on
16 February 2022 to

"""" live out his retirement in ignominy """" after reportedly settling a special sexual assault lawsuit for a whopping British pounds 12 millions ( RM 68 millions ) .

2. * This is all over for Andrew .

3. Andrew is finished ---- undone by his insufferable arrogance ,
entitlement and staggering naivety .

4. He must retreat entirely from public life and live out his retirement in ignominy *

5. British commentators also ridiculed Andrew for claiming he had never met

Giuffre

( the accuser , who turn out to be his victim ) ,

querying why he had agreed in that case to settle for such apparent large amount and pointing to a photograph of the pair together when she was 17.

6. Others called for transparency on where the settlement money is coming from the Queen ' s private income or from official sources effectively backed by British taxpapers.

Remarks

A. In Britian the laws __ are almost equivalent to the rule of the law.

B . So , in short , elderly aunties will feel very safe as well .

C. You will no doubt agree with confidence or even propose to increase on double the strength for the strong punishment __
to protect your own female community , as a good cheerleader __ chon888 ?

D. Then , what happen , should
the milk fella , cute and can be conflicting behaviour
_ may not agreed ?

even he is reputedly to be from your same team .

E. Can this situation be a good lesson for the F M announcer as well ? F. Rather the F M announcer habit of his non stop announcements , by the hour, especially in this TSH forum ____ liken to claim complete innocense to his followers ?

Mikecyc

45,128 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-07-30 09:09 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,128 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-07-30 09:13 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,625 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-07-30 09:46 | Report Abuse

E. Can this situation be a good lesson for the F M announcer as well ? F. Rather the F M announcer habit of his non stop announcements , by the hour, especially in this TSH forum ____ liken to claim complete innocense to his followers ?

========================================================================= innocence E. Can this situation be a good lesson for the F M announcer as well ?
F. Rather the F M announcer habit of his non stop announcements , by the hour, especially in this TSH forum __ liken to claim complete innocense = innocence to his followers ?

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-07-30 09:52 | Report Abuse

Chintek (29c dividend declared), Cepat, Utdplant and MHC have also reported excellent results past few days. I strongly believe TSH and other plantations companies will report excellent results too in the next few weeks.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-07-30 09:57 | Report Abuse

What is F M announcer?

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-30 10:06 | Report Abuse

Dear Investors of Tsh Resources

Very happy morning again

Next week onward Your TSH Shares will turn super bullish together with all Palm oil shares on these latest developments

1) FCPO Latest has rebounded up Strongly to Rm4,289

2) Also Canola oil nearing USD900, soyoil & rapeseed oil also gone back up in tandem

3) China has snapped up 1 Million tonnes of Cpo & India now promoting Malaysian Palm oil to its 1.35 Billion population

EU heatwave wiped out 9% of its soybean & corn also buying Cpo

Plus Brent oil rebounded to USD110 More USA Refineries will take up lots more soybean for biofuel

Indonesia facing high oil prices will speed up B40 and will boost Cpo use & upkeep prices

So the recent sell down of all Palm oil shares present us a Wonderful opportunity to add on weakness

Now is the correct time to deploy more cash into Palm Oil to ride the UPTREND FROM NOW TILL END OF 2022 & BEYOND

Warm Regards to All Dear TSH Investors

Calvin

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-30 10:13 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,018 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-07-30 10:17 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,625 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-07-30 10:56 | Report Abuse

To : paktua73
From : SEE_RESEARCH issued on 11.00 am., 30 July 2022 /Saturday

1. Many thanks for your recent visits in TSH forum recently.

2. Many plantation lovers in KLSE investments ; will appreciate your own calculation as a very experienced swing trader in KLSE _
YOUR SINCERE VIEW ,
ON A NEUTRAL GROUND
WITHOUT BEING BIASED __ TO FAVOUR POSITIVELY OR NEGATIVELY.

MANY OF US , INCLUDING
SEE_RESEARCH HAD NOTED YOUR GENUINE GUIDANCE AS THE REAL CAPTAIN TO YOUR GROUP , more importantly as an sincere elder , whose exemplary good character is well displayed in the investment community of KLSE

FIRSTLY , YOU WILL NOT SACRIFICE YOUR FOLLOWERS ON HIGH TARGET PRICES RM _ WHEN YOU KNOW AFTER YOUR OWN CALCULATIONS THE TARGET PRICES WILL NOT REACHABLE TO HAPPEN AT ALL.
Even many times your buy calls in correspondence with your target prices are not met , you will inform your followers to exit with some small losses --- you had displayed your honour / righteousness in terms of " trust level " in Jaks.
=========================================================================

SEE_Research

4,625 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-07-30 10:57 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,625 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-07-30 10:57 | Report Abuse

c. The members are directed strictly offering positive comments in plantation stocks , no negative comments are allowed or tolerated ; any members do not follow on its first rule -- will be removed .

d. First started in loose manner in
6 November 2020 , to now _ 30 July 2022 _ still functioning with about 250 active members .

e. Main theme in the Eagle Group Every one can fly HIGH Every one can be millionaire in Plantation Stocks of a long list of 10 palm oil stocks

SEE_Research

4,625 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-07-30 10:58 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,625 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-07-30 10:59 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment