TSH RESOURCES BHD

KLSE (MYR): TSH (9059)

+0.02 (1.65%)

1.21 - 1.24

14 people like this.

24,605 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 50 minutes ago

54,986 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Hahaha

Calvin visited Tokyo in May 2024
Now holidaying in Chiang Mai

Posted by prudentinvestor > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Claimed to have bought Keck Seng at RM1.60 but couldn't tell me when he did this feat. Did you buy at RM6 and mistaken it for RM1.60?

Mikecyc

45,136 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Haha this is Big Cannon Calvin .. one year promoted 48 stocks … highest record ard 15 stocks per month before ran Road …

Just like Jtiasa .. Sandrakkc asked him to blow on the Limit Up … Calvin dare not …why ? He did promoted on 2017 …🤣🤣🤣

Mikecyc

45,136 posts

Haha no more blowing Wzsatu ( formerly) ke Calvin with Tmakmur - link with Royal … whose info is Correct…what a Big Cannon Calvin ..🤣🤣🤣

54,986 posts

Haha forget about Kseng which Calvin bought at Rm1.60 and sold all long ago after Its Taman Daya, Johor land fully developed

Now no looking back

Calvin on 29 May 2020 gave Chun Chun buy call on Vstec at 58.5 sen (cost after split )

Now up by over 700%

Don't chase Vstec now

Go buy Hexcap or

Better still buy TSH Resources

Hexcap can give 200% to 300%

Tsh can give 300% to 500% gain or more

See this very carefully

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2020-05-29-story-h1507893343-VSTEC_5162_A_MONOPOLY_ON_THE_INTERNET_ECONOMY_E_COMMERCE_PLUS_HIGH_DIVI

Setting traps for small unsuspecting investors. He is the only one doing such kind of rubbish here.

Cannon Tan, Taman Daya was fully developed only around 5 years ago, so you must have sold your Keck Seng shares less than 5 years ago, not very long ago. You remember buying Keck Seng at RM1.60 but don't know when. Keck Seng has never fallen below RM2 for more than 25 years.

Mikecyc

45,136 posts

Haha as said Big Cannon Calvin is a Negative Commentator until 2016 but became a Kon since 2017 ..

54,986 posts

While many followed Calvin to great success

Mikecyc only arrived in i3 by
year 2019 still a newbie

Prudentinvestor a greenhorn only joined i3 in 2023 ( know very little but talked a lot )

3iii atau iinvestbodoh a dinosaur totally irrelevant after bankrupting investlah lost his house and migrated to i3 for refuge

Be very careful of this iinvestbodoh caused investlah to close shop

https://www.investlah.com/

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

14 hours ago

While many followed Calvin to great success

Mikecyc only arrived in i3 by
year 2019 still a newbie

Prudentinvestor a greenhorn only joined i3 in 2023 ( know very little but talked a lot )

3iii atau iinvestbodoh a dinosaur totally irrelevant after bankrupting investlah lost his house and migrated to i3 for refuge

Be very careful of this iinvestbodoh caused investlah to close shop

https://www.investlah.com/

14 hours ago

Even in investlah, calvintaneng was not honest. Why did he migrate from investlah? 😀

Mikecyc

45,136 posts

Haha Big Cannon Calvin replied my call that said he is Happily Retired on December 2020 .. Returned on March 2021 …

See I learned from ethical Sifu 3iii posts in Netx for 15 months ..

For those investors want to invest for Future retirement comfort …prefer to follow ethical Sifu 3iii ..

Mikecyc

45,136 posts

Haha see my debate with Big Cannon Calvin in Hexcap … my prediction on Point 1 to Point 4 TP n 2 Horses Racing .. cheers ..

Mikecyc

45,136 posts

Haha Conartist Callvin n kon Stockraider had been Promoted Netx ( 1 of 46 Con stocks ) since 4Q 2019 until early 2021 ..

"Prudentinvestor a greenhorn only joined i3 in 2023 ( know very little but talked a lot )"
Cannon Tan, I joined i3 on 10 May 2013, several months earlier than you did. The one who knows little but talks a lot is none other than Cannon Tan, over 50k threads but over 90% are repeated posts.

Claimed to have bought Keck Seng at RM1.60 but couldn't tell me when he bought it and how many times it had declared bonus issues. He is just a big liar.

Mikecyc

45,136 posts

Haha what a Big Cannon Calvin .. as usual just blowing n dishonest.. even I knew where to get Keck Seng Bonus issue info :

Announced EX Date Subject Ratio Offer
25 Feb 2011 09 Mar 2011 Bonus Issue 1 : 2 View

54,986 posts

Ikn Nusantara is better

Tsh will greatly benefit

Never believe Cannon Calvin's claim that he had bought Keck Seng and many other counters at very low prices. He was just trying to portray himself as a shrewd player. Trust him and you will end up in Holland.

54,986 posts

This one posted in 2018

Complete logistics is completely logical

Buy at 56.5 Sen

After Eadie took over renamed Hextech price up 3,000% over Rm22.00 then split by 15 bonus

True or not ?

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/166327

How much money does it make each year and how much dividend does it pay yearly? Only bodoh people will buy such a counter.

"After Eadie took over renamed Hextech price up 3,000% over Rm22.00 then split by 15 bonus"
You are lucky the government here is turning a blind eye to all these happenings. In Singapore you would be prosecuted and jailed. Heard of Soh C W?

54,986 posts

Dumb gets dumber

Better stop your nonsense

Warren Buffet does not believe in giving out dividend from Berkshire Hathaway as dividend is taxable

In this way he used funds to do share buybacks to maximize value for shareholders

54,986 posts

Singapore safe?

Then better follow Tsh chairman buy more Tsh shares and transfer to Singapore Central Depository for sale keeping

In this way dirty Ib bankers cannot borrow Tsh scripts to do Rss and short selling anymore

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2024-04-25-story-h-182876873-TSH_RESOURCES_9059_2023_ANNUAL_REPORT_SHOWS_A_WONDERFUL_COMPANY_WITH_AM

Only a dumb person would compare Hextech with Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway, which is a world renown company. How many have heard of Hextech? Were you already born yet in 1997? PWE was trading at above RM200 a share, Transwater, Hwa Tai and quite a few others were trading at above RM100 a share. What happen to these companies today?

54,986 posts

Ikn nusantara

Tsh got 94700 acres here

https://youtu.be/EHlM-4IoJdQ?si=numJF-m05Spbg0cO

Keep repeating the same thing like a parrot. We are bored by your antics.

I joined i3 in May 2013 but this Cannon claimed that I joined only in 2023, was a greenhorn and implied I was trying to steal the limelight. This kind of people lacks credibility.

Posted by SEERESEARCH2023 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

And i wonder why i3 allow scammer on their platform.

54,986 posts

Oh yes

Prudentinvestor

I made a big mistake

You are correct

You joined in year 2013 and not 2023

A thousand apologies

Berlin

299 posts

Posted by Berlin > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng apologizing for making a mistake! Wonder of wonders! Will he apologize for other mistakes if pointed out to him?

doitanyway

580 posts

Posted by doitanyway > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Dear all, wouldn't it be wonderful if we are all nice to one another in this forum ? Whether we support or are against the views of others let's be a nice person anyway. I believe we are by nature nice people right? Just my 2 cts. Thank you.

The reason why Hextech doesn't pay dividend is obvious, it has no money to pay.

Posted by SEERESEARCH2023 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Of course he has no feeling since the account are operated by promoter group.

54,986 posts

Paid to promote?

No no no.

Some Investment Research houses charge thousands of ringgit to teach investments

Some in i3 charge Rm1,000 membership for share tips

Calvin or
Cal = Call
Vin = Win

Calvin calls all to buy winning stocks
Since day one all buy calls and advise given totally "Free of Charge" and without obligation

Calvin does not take even one sen from any one, any company or any of the 8 billion people on planet earth till now
All freely given

Jesus said, "Freely give for you have been freely given"

So Calvin's "EAGLE VISION FIRST MOVER" Whataspp Group has been greatly blessed

Now Calvin in all these Stocks with CATALYSTS

ONGOING BULL RUN STOCKS

TSH RESOURCES
(A MUST HAVE IN ALL PORTFOLIO)

HDD/SSD BULL

JCY
NOTION
DUFU

ENERGY/ OPTIC FIBER BULL
HEXCAP (0035)

ABOVE ALL BUY AND HOLD FOR
200% TO 500% GAIN

SEE

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2024-06-17-story-h-158953826-CATALYSTS_FOR_STOCKS_TO_GO_UP_THERE_MUST_BE_STRONG_CATALYSTS_THE_MORE_P

Mikecyc

45,136 posts

Haha actor ke …

doitanyway
doitanyway | Joined since 2013-08-18

Investing Experience -
Risk Profile -
Followers
Following
Blog Posts
Threads

Mikecyc

45,136 posts

Haha why told Lies n ran Road on December 2020!…

—-

Calvin calls all to buy winning stocks
Since day one all buy calls and advise given totally "Free of Charge" and without obligation

Mikecyc

45,136 posts

Haha Big Cannon Calvin what is this investing strategy, instead of asked yr followers n members to Cut Win laugh to the Banks at RM 1.80 .. you asked them to Average down on every 10 sen down from RM 1.80 until RM 1.10 ???

Since the last Uptrend to RM 1.80 … Top 3 n Top 4 earlier ( 2 Sdn Bhd companies just below 5 % ) are No Longer in Top 30 list …

And the E.D tan n CFO tan are resigned with just Less than 5 % …

How abt those same surname with total % ard 14 % ….

54,986 posts

Hahaha ran road?

Sure

Just went to Tokyo, Japan (9 days holidays)
Just came back after 13 days in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Going again for some places again soon

54,986 posts

No need cutwin on Tsh at all

The guy who paid Gemspot for $53,000 saw his portfolio grew to $47 millions

Calvin bought Tsh from Rm1.09 to Rm1.83
Then after Tsh retraced Calvin bought Tsh all the way down to Rm1.09 again

It dropped somemore with help from Tikus and other naysayers
So Tsh crashed from Rm1.09 to low of 90 sen in panic and fear and much confusion

Calvin the lion heart with nerve of steel bought even more Tsh below Rm1.00

Now Calvin's portfolio for Tsh has turned 💚 green
Already made 6 figures

At the final Calvin will see 7 digits/ 8 digits gain

Nothing should about even if can make 8 digits as Robert Kuok, Kuok Khoon Hong and Remisier King Peter Lim made Billions from Wilmar

Mikecyc

45,136 posts

Haha this is some more of Conartist Lies : 

1) Said Gain 7 figure on 2019 .. Philip compiled yr 2019 40 stock on early 2020 , proven you r a Liar …

And Why No Money to buy Ticket on Board a Cruise Ship on December 2019 , telling Lies that on Board …..

2) Conartist is no reply on the 2019 40 stocks but is used 2020 stock listing to prove you r Right n Gain … ( same same as the Lie of not on board of a Cruise Ship but use different Date news to prove u r on Board … being exposed by me is different of One Month ) 

3) If 2020 stock listing is in Gain .. why that day is so emotional n desperate replied me happily retired ( FortuneBlooming is posting at the same time remind you Admin will not allow to post Religious materials ) … Ran Road for 3 months from December 2020 …

4.) Frequently said Win Win Win with cost 1 sen in Promoting Netx from September 2019 to December 2020 …but said in TSH on August 2022 that actually is Loss in Netx .. what a Liar …

5.) Said here editor, here remisier , here ppl are Bodo during Promoting Netx …

Mikecyc

45,136 posts

Conartist Callvin lies in TSH :

1. Joint Venture with Wilmar in Sabah only , not included Indonesia .

2. Asset Disposal in Sabah for RM 248 million is not only Sales of 2 pc of Land , also included a Palm oil Mill .

3. Wilmar Joint Venture on Refinery Mill which TSH supply materials with Payment Term 10 Day .. But in Latest Annual Report is stated Normal Credit Term is not exceeding 12 month.

4. Said called TSH HQ secretary Jenny as IR Officer , she said is not a issue on Indonesia CPO export Ban , as the CPO is Thru Refinery process ..to cooking oil etc . Asked him to confirm the statement is said by Jenny , Callvin is twisting in 2 replied , did not dare to confirm .

5. Conartist Callvin is Promoted Netx for 15 months … always said Win Win Win with Cost 1 sen only … But recently ( ard early August 2022 ) is posted in TSH said is Lost in Netx …he sold 8 apartments to buy , asking ppl to sell other shares to buy Netx .

>>

Callvin mis-calculate on fact n figure or telling lie :

1. Said Chairman is bought 25 million share within 5 months , each month is 5 million ..

Actual : is bought 24.5 million share from 1/4/2022 to 4/8/2022 ( 4 month PLUS 4 day ) … only 500,000 share is bought on March 2022 ( Peak Range ) .

Mikecyc

45,136 posts

Haha Conartist Callvin why ran road like 🐭le .. ppl said you chased by Ah Long le .. no wander So Desperate le .. before Ran Road promoted a Record High 15 stocks per month … 🤣🤣🤣

Mikecyc

45,136 posts

Haha no wander an IB research said Coming years Monthly CPO n palm kernel output Shl be decreasing.. despite no replanting…

>> 2. Asset Disposal in Sabah for RM 248 million is not only Sales of 2 pc of Land , also included a Palm oil Mill .