EVERSENDAI CORPORATION BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SENDAI (5205)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.035 (6.25%)

Day's Change

0.525 - 0.575

Trading Volume

12 people like this.

13,057 comment(s). Last comment by kangcs 1 day ago

Sultan763

74 posts

Posted by Sultan763 > 2017-08-17 11:50 | Report Abuse

really immoral behavior of those spread false bad news just to let ppl sell, this is not a joke, its a money and some of them is really hard earning money, they don't know much about stocks, they come here to get idea to buy or sell and sure will happened some will loose money because of some jokers spread bad rumors, i hope this can be stopped...

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2017-08-17 11:54 | Report Abuse

What's TP for today :)

Sultan763

74 posts

Posted by Sultan763 > 2017-08-17 12:13 | Report Abuse

its not related to price raising at all, price might fall again...you totally miss my point...My point is someone shouldn't ask people buy or sell directly/ or as what is happening here to discuss KYY than discuss the stock itself...the forum should be sharing pros/cons of the stock, share good and bad news...TA & FA, put all info and let the reader to make their decisions ...but put bad influience posts which can create panic sell/buy, this is the immoral of what i meant....

CharlesT

14,883 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-08-17 13:00 | Report Abuse

U meant koon is immoral? Coz he is the one promoting tgos co endlessly on i3...

ShareRich

391 posts

Posted by ShareRich > 2017-08-17 13:06 | Report Abuse

Sultan,they know their true intention(price drops),don't need to argue and reasoning with them,save yr breathe,I support what you said.

ShareRich

391 posts

Posted by ShareRich > 2017-08-17 13:13 | Report Abuse

I despise those who add salt on others'wound,your source of happiness always build on others'suffering.

Sultan763

74 posts

Posted by Sultan763 > 2017-08-17 14:14 | Report Abuse

agree with you sharerich

Samtrader

39 posts

Posted by Samtrader > 2017-08-17 14:53 | Report Abuse

Smart investor has own plan and follow thoroughly
If you fail to plan then you are planned to fail
There shall be no influence from others executing the plan

Samtrader

39 posts

Posted by Samtrader > 2017-08-17 14:55 | Report Abuse

don't simply sell in panic simply listen to others loh
ended up somebody talk only and you suffer the loss

Samtrader

39 posts

Posted by Samtrader > 2017-08-17 14:57 | Report Abuse

Thanks to Mr. KYY for the enlightenment in stock investment

tys9988

21 posts

Posted by tys9988 > 2017-08-17 17:32 | Report Abuse

so quiet in the afternoon when all the haters retreat

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-08-17 17:42 | Report Abuse

So pity to see those mentally handicapped supporters blindly follow their master without any thinking. It is the same to the FELDA settlers and Barang Naik supporters. They got cheated and trapped by their master but they will still say thanks. They have forget who is the one started the buy call and who bring them in the scam counter? May be they know that they are actually wrong and not suppose to believe their master anymore but because of shame they have no choice but have to pretend they are still believe the scam counter can rebound soon. Share price can go up nicely or decline it's all because of the market confidence. If the mcarket/investor has lose their confidence on that counter, share price will continue to decline. Eventhough there will be some technical rebound but the second day or few days later share price will fall deeper because the buyer that bought in early they will try to quit when the price reach their break even price. Think propery! Don't follow blindly. If you still have confidence with this counter, now is the opportunity to buy more and let your master to quit secretly.

tys9988

21 posts

Posted by tys9988 > 2017-08-17 17:56 | Report Abuse

not ur money.. what to do with u... bleh... HATERS

cktay

282 posts

Posted by cktay > 2017-08-17 18:03 | Report Abuse

When do you consider a super investor a real super investor?

In Sendai’s case, if you check up Sendai’s annual report 2016, Citigroup Nominees (EPF) held 51,294,600 shares or 6.63%
In contrast, in annual report 2017, Citigroup (EPF) just vanished. You last hear from EPF on 20th Sept 2016 when they announced that they ceased to be a substantial shareholder.
That means they sold from 5% to ZERO.
I always dislike EPF for whom I consider a bully. They are crazy when they are bent on selling. From IPO price of RM1.70, they sold until 40s.
Are you a real super investor to buy when fund managers such as EPF sell?

Presently, Kenanga and HLI recommend SELL for Sendai. Do you dare to go against their recommendations?

Another example was VS Ind. End of 2013, VS was about 30s (corrected for bonus and division) and nobody wanted to Buy.
Fast forward, today’s price 2.29, all the analyst (see i3investor research) are shouting Buy (PB,MBB, AMMB, JF, etc)

So what are the characteristics of a real super investor? He definitely is not one who follows the herd and mumblings of analysts. He chooses a really down-beaten stock which halved from RM1.70 to 85s and halved again to 40s. He buys when no one dares to buy. Hence his average cost is very low.
Will he “Pump and dump” I think not as this is more suited to syndicates. Syndicates normally do not buy past the 5% level so they do not have to report themselves as substantial shareholders. They use channels such as i3investor to pump it up and sell to the unsuspecting and no one is wiser.

A “Real” “Super Investor” cannot off-load to retail investors because the shear volume will cause the price to collapse. So a real super investor must off-load only to fund managers(and analysts) such as those who scream Buy as in VS Ind today.
For that to happen, Sendai really has to really turn around and make plenty of $$$ in future.
Will that happen? Your guess is as good as mine. Do you have a crystal-ball? Maybe the real super investor has one. Haha! Good evening!

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2017-08-17 18:22 | Report Abuse

Hi CKTay - What you have written is very informative on stock market

yewyin33

315 posts

Posted by yewyin33 > 2017-08-17 18:34 | Report Abuse

I have seen the sell recommendation by TA, Hl and Kenaga and also the share placement. As a result, many weak holders were selling in the last couple of days. I started buying this morning when the price plunged to below Rm 1.00.

Finally, I bought 1,650,000 shares and I must thank those sellers who are making me richer. I will have to declare all my purchases tomorrow.

Koon Yew Yin

CharlesT

14,883 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-08-17 18:36 | Report Abuse

All paper gain only.....can see but can not eat...kaki kong kaki song

CharlesT

14,883 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-08-17 18:39 | Report Abuse

Just let otb manage yr funds then u goyang kaki make easy money...instead of now stuck hundreds of millions in jaks n sendai n not easy to run

CharlesT

14,883 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-08-17 18:42 | Report Abuse

Dont later pass the shares again to yr grandchildren if u can see any turnaround during yr lifetime....yr grandchildren cry until no tears...

CharlesT

14,883 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-08-17 18:43 | Report Abuse

Cant see....

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-08-17 18:46 | Report Abuse

If "one man show" can against the entire market? I would say good luck to you.

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-08-17 18:58 | Report Abuse

Vahana holdings has 71.8%, Tabung Haji has 5.2% and public holding has 14.7% of the total shares. 85.3% of the total shares 773,899,000 will be 660,135,847 shares. Market price is RM712,946,715. Please make sure none of them will continue to sell their shares.

1,650,000 shares are only how many percent of that? Count yourself.

CharlesT

14,883 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-08-17 18:59 | Report Abuse

Aneneh is with him lah....unless aneneh backstab him loh

BullRunComing

1,449 posts

Posted by BullRunComing > 2017-08-17 19:00 | Report Abuse

It is wise choice started to collect around RM 1, and continue buy as price goes lower. Mr Koon will win in long term as long as Sendai complete expected project and no "surprise" such as any extra loss/compensation for its O&G business. I do not recommend to chase, only buy on weakness.

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-08-17 19:10 | Report Abuse

"Super investor", in fact he is a speculator, declared again and again that Sendai can achieve RM2 billion revenue with 5% profit which is RM100 million. Last quarter result shown that Sendai only made RM15,264,000 or 15% of the projected total profit. If this coming result can get RM15,000,000 or 15% of the projected total profit as what you expect then you will have another 6 moths to earn the remaining 70%. Please pray for that.

BullRunComing

1,449 posts

Posted by BullRunComing > 2017-08-17 19:22 | Report Abuse

I'm not his follower but the statement of completing RM 2 billion was said by Mr Nathan the CEO but not Mr Koon. One thing for sure is the profit for YOY will definitely increase but has already projected in share price. Mr Koon is a long term investor, there is no problem to wait for months of years.

Anyway, I'll not buy at this price but happy to collect below RM 1.

DickyMe

14,740 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2017-08-17 19:38 | Report Abuse

Next week or the last week of August, we will know. If spike Happy a bit, if DROP VERY Happy to TOP UP :-D

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2017-08-17 19:47 | Report Abuse

yewyin33 is a good man. He did not abandon the small ikan bilis who sailang into sendai. His goal is to teach people to make more money.

I remember another case when xinquan is in the critical stage he still bought milions of share even he know he is going to lose money because he wanted to help those who listened to him and bought xinquan

hpcp

450 posts

Posted by hpcp > 2017-08-17 20:02 | Report Abuse

Hello yewyin33,

The lowest price today was RM1. How you started buying below RM1?????

yewyin33 I have seen the sell recommendation by TA, Hl and Kenaga and also the share placement. As a result, many weak holders were selling in the last couple of days. I started buying this morning when the price plunged to below Rm 1.00.

Finally, I bought 1,650,000 shares and I must thank those sellers who are making me richer. I will have to declare all my purchases tomorrow.

Koon Yew Yin
17/08/2017 18:34

Sultan763

74 posts

Posted by Sultan763 > 2017-08-17 21:37 | Report Abuse

guys, just look at the chart of sendai from 13/6/2017 till today and I hope you can figure something...if you know TA then sure will find it...still again I remind those who is discussing KYY not sendai, if you fell it is hopeless counter then plz don't wast your time to spread negative comments here, go and use your time to study other good counters and i wish you all the best...

*****Ah one more things, go and google the methods of accumulating a stock and how to wash out contra and margin payers and get their stocks with cheaper price and you will understand more WHAT IS HAPPENING IN SENDAI...Good night

Sultan763

74 posts

Posted by Sultan763 > 2017-08-17 21:39 | Report Abuse

* PLAYERS NOT PAYERS :')

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-08-17 23:18 | Report Abuse

To all the supporters and followers:- you can still give your comments on how this counter is doing so well and the share price can fly soon but I believe most of the reader and the investor they are not stupid. Fact and figure can tell you the story. Current share price is the best to prove and reflect the company status. Why Sunway Construction share price is so bullish and stable? Share price can quickly recover and make new high after a short correction? Eversendai claimed that they are a super good MNC. They build many famous building in the world. Why they still need fund raising to pay the borrowing and Suncon don't need to do that? Are you speculating or investing a stock? This is important. KLCI is start to recovering after the previous correction. Many counters are very bullish and some counters are making new high. Followers and supporters, can you share and tell us what is your feeling that you are still holding a counter share price is continue to decline but many stocks in KLCI is so bullish? Hope you can tell from the bottom of your heart.

ShareRich

391 posts

Posted by ShareRich > 2017-08-18 01:24 | Report Abuse

Some people are tireless in thinking up ways to make Sendai price down,I'm speechless

newbird77

145 posts

Posted by newbird77 > 2017-08-18 06:50 | Report Abuse

Very obvious somebody is buying from low to high in order to sustain the share price, eventually average it, this could only happened to those are cash rich, those small share holders are different, the most they are holding 8-10 lots, and with the recommendation/analysis they are worried,really make sense if they throwing, some of them could due to holding power, I would admit they make someone rich, someone step in to sustain the price simply because they hold touch thus share, they can't afford to see small holder keep throwing and make the price drop, else....

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2017-08-18 09:17 | Report Abuse

Yesterday technical chart look positive for Eversendai but unfortunately Dow Jones drop weighing on KLSE

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2017-08-18 10:54 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr Koon, Please can you buy another 1,650,000 shares to make yourself richer? I am sure we all appreciate it

Posted by caveatemptor2050 > 2017-08-18 13:59 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon..... your Gujarati girl recommended has been losing weight.
Thinner now.... and I lost 40 sen already.....for me it is difficult as i dont have margin account.
Any further recommendation?
I know people condemn and criticise..... I just cry when the Gujarait girl keeps on losing weight daily. Please comment

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2017-08-18 14:36 | Report Abuse

The Gujarat girl too fat the Arab no eye see so need to slim down first before he will marry her.

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2017-08-18 14:57 | Report Abuse

Part 2 to the story of the gujarati girl
-----
Meanwhile, the girl put on weight but the father realized she is no longer as beautiful as before and no one wanted to marry her anymore.

On the other hand, if she slimmed down, he would lose the gold equal to her weight. So he sat down and thought and came out with a plan.

"I could tell others that she is only half as fat as she could really be then they will buy her at my price and fatten her up some more to be sold later".

And his plan worked. Then one day the girl fell ill from eating too much. And the Arab man panicked and sold her back to the father at a quarter the price he paid.

End of story...

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-08-18 15:55 | Report Abuse

If you have a margin account, the bank will capping Sendai at 80 cents. If you wanna know why? For more information please check with the bank or Super Investor.

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-08-18 16:02 | Report Abuse

What it can happen if "Super Investor" didn't queue buy order at RM1 yesterday? What is the price we can see on today? Those blindly followers please use your brain to think. Don't use emotion to trade and blindly follow. Super investor is safe for himself or you? Think!

BullRunComing

1,449 posts

Posted by BullRunComing > 2017-08-18 17:37 | Report Abuse

Wrong counting Sir, it was 1,744,700

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/5518997

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-08-18 17:43 | Report Abuse

Can 1,744,700 shares make the price sky rocket? It's only enough for him to buy some times. One man show can against the majority? Share price will continue to decline if the market has lose their confidence.

lzz88

136 posts

Posted by lzz88 > 2017-08-18 18:10 | Report Abuse

So called superinvestor he just simply listen to AK Nathan on the target of 20bil job completion this year, and assume PAT of 5% to get the annual EPS. Sendai is not good in project management and they always have cost overrun. I really doubt PAT of 5%.. That superinvestor never do homework in detailed. Looks like jaks and sendai will be big trouble to him, just like his xinquan, jtiasa, mudajya..

Posted by StockLover81 > 2017-08-18 21:51 | Report Abuse

If he is a real super investor and didn't do anything wrong, we won't see so many peoples are accusing him. Anything happened with a reason. He use his name to cheat and mislead the supporters to follow and help him to push up the price. Now he and his followers have trap in the scam counter. Why EPF want to sell the shares even at the very low price? No doubt that EPF is an investor but not a speculator. They have to protect the fund and promised to pay dividend to the members every year. They have no choice but have to sell the shares when they see the company is making huge losses. If you are a speculator, you will place a bet on the company profit can turn red to green. If you are an investor, you will buy those counters with proven track record. You can login to http://www.malaysiastock.biz/Corporate-Infomation.aspx?securityCode=5205 and type any counter name to search for the track record. You will get to know the answer for what is the difference between Sunway Construction and Eversendai.

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2017-08-18 21:58 |

Post removed.Why?

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2017-08-18 22:02 | Report Abuse

Wah...good bargain you get 1.28. Keep it up bro. hihi

stncws

10,610 posts

Posted by stncws > 2017-08-19 11:11 | Report Abuse

he use sendai as collateral to buy hengyuan!!!

Posted by sense maker > 2017-08-19 11:47 | Report Abuse

Just my take on Sendai:

What does a company claiming to be able to complete RM2b contract work a year in future but has no RM70m cash to pay its debt tell you?

Poor biz model and highly-indebted company. High receivables of over Rm1b (note: risks of significant impairment in the future is super-high and this is a time-bomb) and huge net debt of almost RM900m (note: chances of many more rounds of cash calls are high in coming years).

Past profits have been erratic and in decline, a lot of them still parked in its receivables balances.

Free cash flow in future determines fair value of a company.

To me, it is very clear this company should be worth not more than RM300m. RM200m to RM250 is the fair value I ascribe to it or around RM0.30 a share.

ShareRich

391 posts

Posted by ShareRich > 2017-08-19 16:51 | Report Abuse

It's KYY vs a bunch of jokers who keep on spreading negativity aiming to run down Sendai,let's see who will win this battle.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz