SAPURA ENERGY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SAPNRG (5218)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (12.50%)

Day's Change

0.03 - 0.04

Trading Volume

80 people like this.

147,339 comment(s). Last comment by intansri 5 hours ago

TalkNumberOne

2,978 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-05-22 18:19 | Report Abuse

Old man don’t wiggle away like you mentioned. Want deal or not? This is not promote or demote. This is you okay god, you so sure of the future. I bet you simply Tikam but pretend god

TalkNumberOne

2,978 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-05-22 18:22 | Report Abuse

If talking in forum going to change the market. I would build a bot and spam this forum nonstop. Only delusional big fat ego old man think forum can change market by simply putting few message.

TalkNumberOne

2,978 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-05-22 18:24 | Report Abuse

Lol if you insist forum can change the world. Then I am sure your butt hurt is real too hahhahhahahahhahhahahahahahahh

TalkNumberOne

2,978 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-05-22 18:24 | Report Abuse

And maybe your neighbour old Wong got new girl friend also true hahahhahahhahahhahh

kyliew

1,389 posts

Posted by kyliew > 2023-05-22 20:33 | Report Abuse

I forgot my password

kyliew

1,389 posts

Posted by kyliew > 2023-05-22 20:33 | Report Abuse

How to log to cut loss.... Hahaha

TalkNumberOne

2,978 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-05-23 07:50 | Report Abuse

🤣 old man tired to log on so many accounts to comment also. Hahaha

Mabel

23,941 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2023-05-23 08:54 | Report Abuse

Haha Mabel will continue to Goyang Kaki..

Until restructuring plan is completed we continue lor to be entertained by Uncles and Aunties..

Life is so beautiful when you have powerful big brothers, sisters and Smart Investors in this Battleship..

Meow

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-05-23 09:22 | Report Abuse

Sapura Energy's restructuring plan, coupled with the support of its WhiteKnight investor, holds the potential for success and a brighter future for the company. Let's delve into the key elements of the restructuring plan, the role of WhiteKnight, and the reasons behind their potential for success:

Restructuring Plan: Sapura Energy's restructuring plan is a comprehensive strategy designed to address the company's financial challenges and create a sustainable business model. It involves debt restructuring, operational efficiency improvements, strategic divestments, and a focus on core businesses. By optimizing its operations and reducing debt burdens, the company aims to strengthen its financial position and improve profitability.

Debt Restructuring: A significant component of the restructuring plan is the management of the company's debt. Sapura Energy is actively engaging with its creditors to negotiate favorable terms, including extended repayment periods and reduced interest rates. By restructuring its debt, the company can alleviate financial pressures, improve cash flow, and enhance its ability to invest in growth opportunities.

Operational Efficiency: Sapura Energy recognizes the importance of operational efficiency to achieve sustainable growth. The restructuring plan emphasizes streamlining operations, reducing costs, and enhancing productivity. By optimizing resource allocation, eliminating redundancies, and implementing best practices, the company can improve operational effectiveness and profitability.

Strategic Divestments: As part of the restructuring plan, Sapura Energy plans to strategically divest non-core assets and businesses. This allows the company to focus its resources and efforts on its core businesses, where it has a competitive advantage and growth potential. The proceeds from divestments can be used to repay debts, strengthen the balance sheet, and invest in strategic initiatives.

WhiteKnight Investor: The involvement of a WhiteKnight investor brings additional support and expertise to Sapura Energy's restructuring efforts. WhiteKnight investors typically provide capital infusion, strategic guidance, and industry networks. Their participation signifies confidence in the company's potential and can facilitate access to new opportunities, partnerships, and markets.

Enhanced Financial Stability: The combination of debt restructuring, operational efficiency improvements, and strategic divestments is expected to enhance Sapura Energy's financial stability. Reduced debt burdens and improved cash flow will enable the company to navigate challenging market conditions, seize growth opportunities, and invest in research, technology, and innovation.

Positive Industry Outlook: The restructuring plan is being implemented in an industry with a positive long-term outlook. As global energy demands continue to rise, the oil and gas sector is expected to recover and expand. Sapura Energy's focus on core businesses aligns with the industry's potential, positioning the company to capitalize on market opportunities and deliver sustainable growth.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-05-23 09:29 | Report Abuse

Just calling out for help from white knight isn't going to solve the problems....and writing long essay of fantasies are usually for dreamers.....without solid foundations.........talking hot air of restructuring without money???

Doesn't matter if 10 : 1, or 20 : 1, 35 : 1 or 100 :1 ........NOSH at 16 Billion, must need to consolidate, otherwise how to issue RI or PP??

And the RI or PP will surely kill the current shareholders......FOR SURE......and these promoters, so uneducated that they think money falls down from sky........and PP pulled out from thin air...NO EFFECT ON NOSH??????? Mana sekolah lu??? Pembohong!!!

TAYOR : check with your Remisier before coming to a decision

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-05-23 09:29 | Report Abuse

Dear shareholders, if you recently bought shares of SAPURA Energy and find yourself contemplating whether to cut losses (listen to Bob, Huang, B40) or hold onto your investment, there are several factors to consider that suggest why cutting losses may not be the best decision at this point. Here are some compelling reasons WHY I still hold SAPURA Energy shares:

Restructuring Plan: SAPURA Energy has implemented a comprehensive restructuring plan aimed at improving its financial position and operational efficiency. The plan involves debt restructuring, strategic divestments, and a focus on core businesses. These strategic initiatives, once fully executed, have the potential to enhance the company's profitability and long-term prospects.

WhiteKnight Investor: The presence of a WhiteKnight investor, who has shown confidence in SAPURA Energy's potential, can be a positive indication. The involvement of an experienced investor with industry networks and expertise suggests that there may be HIDDEN VALUE in the company that others may overlook. Their support and guidance can contribute to SAPURA Energy's turnaround efforts.

Potential for Market Recovery: The oil and gas industry has faced challenging market conditions in recent years, but there are signs of recovery. As global energy demand continues to grow, SAPURA Energy, with its expertise and established position in the sector, is well-positioned to benefit from any rebound in the industry. Holding onto your shares gives you the opportunity to participate in potential future gains.

Long-Term Growth Prospects: SAPURA Energy operates in a sector that is vital to global economic development. The company's core businesses, including exploration, production, and engineering services, have the potential for long-term growth as energy demands increase. By holding onto your shares, you can potentially benefit from the company's future success and value appreciation.

Cost Averaging: If you recently purchased SAPURA Energy shares at a higher price, cutting losses now would realize a loss on your investment. However, by holding onto your shares, you give yourself the opportunity to average down your cost over time. If the share price recovers, your overall investment position can improve, mitigating the impact of any initial losses.

Patience and Investment Horizon: DONT LISTEN TO THE RIP OLD INVESTORS. Investing in the stock market requires patience and a long-term perspective. Short-term market fluctuations are common, and it is important to evaluate your investment based on its long-term potential. If you believe in the fundamentals of SAPURA Energy and have a longer investment horizon, holding onto your shares may provide a better chance of realizing positive returns.

Diversification: It is important to have a diversified investment portfolio to spread risk and capture potential opportunities. By maintaining your investment in SAPURA Energy, you have exposure to the oil and gas sector, which can complement other investments in your portfolio. Diversification allows you to balance potential risks and rewards across different asset classes.

In conclusion, while the decision to cut losses or hold onto your SAPURA Energy shares ultimately depends on your individual circumstances and risk tolerance, there are compelling reasons to consider HOLDING onto your investment. The company's restructuring plan, the involvement of a WhiteKnight investor, the potential for market recovery, and long-term growth prospects all suggest that cutting losses may not be the best course of action. DONT LISTEN TO ME 100%, it is essential to conduct thorough research, monitor market conditions, and consult with a financial advisor before making any decisions.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-05-23 09:35 | Report Abuse

I think he failed his mathematics.........not a single figure to show the working example but plenty of long winded sentences to camouflage.......no substance.

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-05-23 09:38 | Report Abuse

I am a fellow SAPURA Energy shareholder, and I would like to share the reasons why I am holding onto my shares. Please note that I am not a stock promoter, but rather an individual investor sharing my personal perspective.

Firstly, as a shareholder, it is my prerogative to make decisions about my own investments. I have carefully considered my options and made a conscious decision to hold onto my shares based on my own analysis and assessment of the company's potential.

I understand that not everyone may agree with my decision, and that is perfectly fine. Each investor has their own investment strategy and risk tolerance. Ultimately, it is your own money, and you have the right to make your own choices.

I believe in conducting thorough research and analysis before making any investment decisions. I have taken the time to evaluate SAPURA Energy's financials, business prospects, and the ongoing restructuring plan. Based on my assessment, I see potential for the company's recovery and future growth.

While there may be voices in the forum advocating for cutting losses, it is important to critically evaluate the credibility and track record of those individuals. I prefer to make my decisions based on thorough research rather than being swayed by unverified claims or noise in the market.

Investing in the stock market always carries risks, and I accept that fact. However, I have confidence in SAPURA Energy's long-term prospects and its ability to weather the current market challenges. I believe that patience and a long-term perspective are key to successful investing.

Ultimately, each investor must make their own decisions based on their own analysis, risk tolerance, and investment goals. If you choose to cut losses, that is your prerogative. However, I encourage you to carefully consider the reasons behind your decision and not be influenced solely by the opinions of others.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-05-23 09:38 | Report Abuse

Same silly calls to average.......OMG!......if those investors had followed longkang cat to have purchased at 1.60....1.00 or even 80c.........DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MORE TO BUY AT 4c to average down???...Silliest move of all time.....

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-05-23 09:42 | Report Abuse

If you are not a shareholder of SAPURA Energy or if you have recently cut losses on your shares, I kindly request that you refrain from encouraging others to do the same. It is important to remember that if you do not have any vested interest in the company, your opinions may carry less weight.

I personally choose not to listen to individuals who continuously spread negativity about SAPURA Energy without having any shares or a stake in the company. It is important to consider the credibility and motives of those who consistently express negative views, especially if they do so around the clock, including weekends. Instead, I find it more productive to engage in discussions based on factual information.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-05-23 09:44 | Report Abuse

White Knight gives you money FOR NOTHING IN RETURN???? Talk is cheap and long winded essay cannot even show how the Shares can be restored in value....can show some simple arithmetic???

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-05-23 09:53 | Report Abuse

I have no obligation to provide you with an education if you lack knowledge on the subject. I have already expressed my views sufficiently. As this is my personal investment, I have the freedom to make my own decisions without seeking permission from anyone else.

I see no need to elaborate further because individuals with a negative mindset tend to distort my words and misinterpret them. Therefore, it would be a waste of my time to engage in explanations that may be taken out of context.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-05-23 10:00 | Report Abuse

Words without FACTS are just hot air and ambiguity......and no FIGURES means unworkable in monetary sense....only words to sugar coat....nothing more.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-05-23 10:01 | Report Abuse

Only 2 weeks left to expiry of RO....sellers' tickets have increased and most trades are dumping on buyers at 3.5c on daily basis.......SHOW YOUR MONEY!!! TALK TO THE HAND!

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-05-23 10:09 | Report Abuse

2 weeks, cannot show the money, Guling....extend RO would only brings more sufferings.....

Huangbk72

4,985 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-05-23 10:11 | Report Abuse

LOL... That Nahtuk is basically a "mouthpiece" of SAP.. Copy and Paste company announcements on future plans.

You expect him to explain? He cannot even explain why PNB 40% shareholdings comprises of 28% Ordinary Shares and 12% RCPS.

He is empty vessel.. verified 100%.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-05-23 10:12 | Report Abuse

Yeah, more like public speech writer only........LOL....laugh die me....

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-05-23 10:50 | Report Abuse

I have no obligation to provide you with an education if you lack knowledge on the subject. I have already expressed my views sufficiently. As this is my personal investment, I have the freedom to make my own decisions without seeking permission from anyone else.

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-05-23 10:51 | Report Abuse

I see no need to elaborate further because individuals with a negative mindset tend to distort my words and misinterpret them. Therefore, it would be a waste of my time to engage in explanations that may be taken out of context.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-05-23 10:55 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-05-23 10:58 | Report Abuse

Strongly suggest you look up a dictionary for the difference between Winging Up and Delisted...they are not the same...hint, hint....LOL

TAYOR

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-05-23 10:59 | Report Abuse

Waaaaa.......sellers' tickets climbed over 125 millions.........2 weeks to expiry RO.........SHOW YOUR MONEY!

TAYOR

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-05-23 11:00 | Report Abuse

I am a fellow SAPURA Energy shareholder, and I would like to share the reasons why I am holding onto my shares. Please note that I am not a stock promoter, but rather an individual investor sharing my personal perspective.

Firstly, as a shareholder, it is my prerogative to make decisions about my own investments. I have carefully considered my options and made a conscious decision to hold onto my shares based on my own analysis and assessment of the company's potential.

I understand that not everyone may agree with my decision, and that is perfectly fine. Each investor has their own investment strategy and risk tolerance. Ultimately, it is your own money, and you have the right to make your own choices.

Huangbk72

4,985 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-05-23 11:02 | Report Abuse

Wow Nahtuk

Already proven you 100% a hoax and giving out false information.

Yet now come and say you are accurate?

Facts and figures don’t lie.. liar does. Fits you like a glove

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-05-23 11:02 | Report Abuse

Blind person also could see your every post is promoting Lap SAP....and we are looking forward to your set of FIGURES since you are so certain of recovery and restructuring...........laugh die me...

TAYOR

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-05-23 11:05 | Report Abuse

Yes Huang,...he's definitely lying about not promoting....hahahaha....caught with pants down...

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-05-23 11:08 | Report Abuse

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-05-23 11:08 | Report Abuse

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-05-23 11:09 | Report Abuse

Dear shareholders, if you recently bought shares of SAPURA Energy and find yourself contemplating whether to cut losses (listen to Bob, Huang, B40) or hold onto your investment, there are several factors to consider that suggest why cutting losses may not be the best decision at this point. Here are some compelling reasons WHY I still hold SAPURA Energy shares:

Restructuring Plan: SAPURA Energy has implemented a comprehensive restructuring plan aimed at improving its financial position and operational efficiency. The plan involves debt restructuring, strategic divestments, and a focus on core businesses. These strategic initiatives, once fully executed, have the potential to enhance the company's profitability and long-term prospects.

WhiteKnight Investor: The presence of a WhiteKnight investor, who has shown confidence in SAPURA Energy's potential, can be a positive indication. The involvement of an experienced investor with industry networks and expertise suggests that there may be HIDDEN VALUE in the company that others may overlook. Their support and guidance can contribute to SAPURA Energy's turnaround efforts.

Potential for Market Recovery: The oil and gas industry has faced challenging market conditions in recent years, but there are signs of recovery. As global energy demand continues to grow, SAPURA Energy, with its expertise and established position in the sector, is well-positioned to benefit from any rebound in the industry. Holding onto your shares gives you the opportunity to participate in potential future gains.

Long-Term Growth Prospects: SAPURA Energy operates in a sector that is vital to global economic development. The company's core businesses, including exploration, production, and engineering services, have the potential for long-term growth as energy demands increase. By holding onto your shares, you can potentially benefit from the company's future success and value appreciation.

Cost Averaging: If you recently purchased SAPURA Energy shares at a higher price, cutting losses now would realize a loss on your investment. However, by holding onto your shares, you give yourself the opportunity to average down your cost over time. If the share price recovers, your overall investment position can improve, mitigating the impact of any initial losses.

Patience and Investment Horizon: DONT LISTEN TO THE RIP OLD INVESTORS. Investing in the stock market requires patience and a long-term perspective. Short-term market fluctuations are common, and it is important to evaluate your investment based on its long-term potential. If you believe in the fundamentals of SAPURA Energy and have a longer investment horizon, holding onto your shares may provide a better chance of realizing positive returns.

Diversification: It is important to have a diversified investment portfolio to spread risk and capture potential opportunities. By maintaining your investment in SAPURA Energy, you have exposure to the oil and gas sector, which can complement other investments in your portfolio. Diversification allows you to balance potential risks and rewards across different asset classes.

In conclusion, while the decision to cut losses or hold onto your SAPURA Energy shares ultimately depends on your individual circumstances and risk tolerance, there are compelling reasons to consider HOLDING onto your investment. The company's restructuring plan, the involvement of a WhiteKnight investor, the potential for market recovery, and long-term growth prospects all suggest that cutting losses may not be the best course of action. DONT LISTEN TO ME 100%, it is essential to conduct thorough research, monitor market conditions, and consult with a financial advisor before making any decisions.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-05-23 11:10 | Report Abuse

Spamming like longkang cat....SHOULD BE FLAGGED AND REMOVED!!

Huangbk72

4,985 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-05-23 11:11 | Report Abuse

Wow Nahtuk

Already proven you 100% a hoax and giving out false information.

Yet now come and say you are accurate?

Facts and figures don’t lie.. liar does. Fits you like a glove

B40Forever

268 posts

Posted by B40Forever > 2023-05-23 11:12 | Report Abuse

YES! REMOVED DATOT20 NOW! spamming.
just cutloss like us la dato, you can rest peacefully. Me, Bob and Huang will not disturb u anymore after this.

B40Forever

268 posts

Posted by B40Forever > 2023-05-23 11:13 | Report Abuse

why u so degil one Datooooooo
Cutloss and move on is the way Datoooooooooo
We all live happily and no stress after cutloss. Because cutloss better > then winding up

B40Forever

268 posts

Posted by B40Forever > 2023-05-23 11:15 | Report Abuse

Bob & Huang. If Dato cutloss let arrange makan besar between us! I can belanja, no problem. But can't order Lobster lohhhh.. too expensive, we go mamak better cheap.

Huangbk72

4,985 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-05-23 11:16 | Report Abuse

I never ask anyone to buy or cut loss.

I am here hunting liars and doing fact check..

Already posted big big.. I’m waiting at 2c.. Hahhaha

Huangbk72

4,985 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-05-23 11:17 | Report Abuse

Pls don’t involve me.. I’m not in this game

Posted by B40Forever > 56 seconds ago | Report Abuse

Bob & Huang. If Dato cutloss let arrange makan besar between us! I can belanja, no problem. But can't order Lobster lohhhh.. too expensive, we go mamak better cheap.

PaiKia

88 posts

Posted by PaiKia > 2023-05-23 11:18 | Report Abuse

so many Hero here

B40Forever

268 posts

Posted by B40Forever > 2023-05-23 11:25 | Report Abuse

Huang why not? that's big achievement! imagine DatoT20 cutloss, the smartest among scammers finally cutloss. we should celebrate.

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-05-23 11:34 |

Post removed.Why?

DatoT20

318 posts

Posted by DatoT20 > 2023-05-23 11:34 | Report Abuse

You and your group are so persistent in urging me to cutloss. It is my own hard-earned money that I have invested, and I have the autonomy to make decisions as I see fit. I have chosen to hold my position in Sapura Energy and believe in its potential for recovery. So, why is it of such great concern to you? #AkuYangBeliKauYangPanas

I don't feel the need to justify my stance with specific figures or numbers. I have conducted my own thorough assessment and analysis, and I am willing to take a calculated risk on the potential revival of Sapura Energy. Ultimately, it is my investment, and I am prepared to see it through. So, why does it matter to you so much? #AkuYangBeliKauYangPanas

It is important to recognize that each investor has their own strategies, risk tolerance, and perspectives. What works for one person may not work for another. We all have different reasons for our investment choices, and it is not necessary for everyone to share the same viewpoint. As long as I have conducted my due diligence and have faith in my decision, it is my prerogative to hold onto my investment. #AkuYangBeliKauYangPanas

So, I kindly ask you to respect my autonomy and refrain from exerting undue influence or pressure on me to conform to your beliefs. Let us embrace the diversity of opinions and strategies within the investment community and allow each individual to make their own choices without unnecessary interference.
#AkuYangBeliKauYangPanas
#DahKenapa
#PakaiDuitNenekKauKe

Huangbk72

4,985 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-05-23 11:52 |

Post removed.Why?

cicakman

7,322 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-05-23 13:27 | Report Abuse

If cheap n have good future then buy lah all the 4 cts to average.
Then wait for the announcements.

Medusa

537 posts

Posted by Medusa > 2023-05-23 13:36 | Report Abuse

So long sell still 3.5c. Lembik betul bobby geng. Priest let us buy 3.5c. Priest bobby RO expire RO expire company gg beyond repair rip

Dont jual sikit2. Jual banyak2 let us buy cheap2. RO expire. Kikiki…

Medusa

537 posts

Posted by Medusa > 2023-05-23 13:38 | Report Abuse

B40 your team kenot pakai. Comment 24/7 price still 3.5 better sack them. You become leader better. At least you help ppl cut loss d. Kikiki….

Medusa

537 posts

Posted by Medusa > 2023-05-23 13:39 | Report Abuse

Queue so long still cant get. Letih betol. Fast2 ask your operator cut loss let us buy more. Company gg your boss still refuse sell. Kikiki…

Post a Comment