AIRASIA X BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): AAX (5238)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (0.68%)

Day's Change

1.45 - 1.47

Trading Volume

51 people like this.

45,017 comment(s). Last comment by AnthonyAng666 2 weeks ago

Posted by GoldenBull66 > 2023-07-04 10:37 | Report Abuse

Capital asked for extension but not AAX. Yesterday announcement did not say they asked for extension. They technically already out of PN17. Another big QR would give them atleast NTA of 70-90sen.

Posted by GoldenBull66 > 2023-07-04 12:19 | Report Abuse

With Capital A seeking extension, AAX will likely proceed with plan for exiting PN17 on 28th July. AAX RP already done with the debt restructuring. Almost zero debts, with positive NTA. Maybe they will need to show 3 profitable QR. That is just a matter of time. Whether capital a got the extension or not, it really shouldn't impact AAX plan to get out of PN17. Capital A just buying time to get new investment and also wait for next QR in hope to get big profit would help a bit on their negative NTA.

ks5S

4,601 posts

Posted by ks5S > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

aax out pn17 first. let his younger brother cap a to handle his own problems.

ks5S

4,601 posts

Posted by ks5S > 2023-07-04 12:48 | Report Abuse

maybe cap a merge with mas or bring khazanah to become shareholder

ks5S

4,601 posts

Posted by ks5S > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

aax will limit out once announcement on out of 17.
now accumulation stage

Posted by GoldenBull66 > 2023-07-04 13:17 | Report Abuse

No. I don't think there is any possibility of a merger between mas and AirAsia or Khazanah bailing AA. AirAsia will need to seek other investors like how they got the usd100m investment for the MRO biz. Their super app might able to pull in some investment considering grab valuation. I think there have been a brokedown in talks of new investor in AA phillipines and is part of the RP plan. Despite their denial, I think the talk didn't went well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manilatimes.net/2023/07/04/business/corporate-news/buyout-report-denied-by-aboitiz-airasia-ph/1899008/amp

Posted by chillib3an > 2023-07-04 16:35 | Report Abuse

aiyoyo why looking bad still

Posted by Lightworkss > 2023-07-04 16:36 | Report Abuse

Airasia super all vs grab, who will win?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-12 16:34 | Report Abuse

Cap relies on the financial assistance from AAX . Obviously, AAX is not happy with RP of Cap A and hence Cap A need to redraft RP and ask for further time extension. Who needs who here ? please get it right

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-04 17:46 | Report Abuse

There is no issue of RP for AAX itself. AAX can redeem itself without much problem. The teethy problem is Cap A who is dependent on AAX.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-04 17:50 | Report Abuse

no matter how much time is Cap A buying? it just cant not eliminate its huge negative NTA of RM -9b. Cap A is dependent on AAX for the said reduction if not elimination.

Posted by GoldenBull66 > 2023-07-04 17:59 | Report Abuse

@Lighrworkss.

There is no winner. Both still burning money. But people would still see the potential and invest. Just like how people buy grab shares.

For AA superapp, it's more to become one stop center for travellers. Trying to give people the perception that with just AA superapps, you can plan to go anywhere. Flight ticket, hotel, taxi, and even food delivery. Don't forget their big pay too. The vision is right, but we all know the superapp still lag behind other apps like grab, Agoda, traveloka, tng etc. Would there be someone willing to invest big and make the app great? Don't write off that. Because people will still travel by AirAsia, the low cost airlines. And there is where they could easily gain access to millions of consumer data.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-05 10:05 | Report Abuse

In the absence of serious contenders to challenge AirAsia as a budget airline, AA is still in a position to make big money which is beyond the point here. How to resolve the the mounting debt of RM 18b++ of Cap A is the crux of the problem. It is believed that AAX has no problem to lift the PN 17 , however , AAX can not see the sister company to remain in PN 17 . AAX would try to assist Cap A one way or the other. Hence ,the shareholders of AAX must sacrifice for the sake of Cap A knowing that these two companies ( AAX and Cap A ) compliment each other in operation or otherwise.

The_JQuestion

1,575 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-07-05 12:46 | Report Abuse

but what is the exit plan for AAX cant it exit first and buy out cap A later on???

Posted by GoldenBull66 > 2023-07-05 14:49 | Report Abuse

AAX and capital a is a separate entity. Both engage different banks on their restructuring plan. So AAX could and would exit PN17 on the 28th regardless of capital a. It actually better and less complicated without Capital A involved.

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2023-07-05 14:54 | Report Abuse

everyday same problem of billion debt and no good solution except price going downhill ?

gundabhai

64 posts

Posted by gundabhai > 2023-07-05 15:19 | Report Abuse

AAX will request extension again. and will that the near future does not look so good. maybe time for CapA to catch up some ground on AAX

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2023-07-05 15:48 | Report Abuse

so result share price going downhill and all should jump off the plane ?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-05 16:00 | Report Abuse

Either both AAX and Cap A exit PN 17 together or die together. No such thing as one to exit PN 17 while the other remains in PN17. Though there are separate entities, they are associated to each other like brother and sister. do or die together , no choice for both shareholders.

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2023-07-05 16:06 | Report Abuse

so confirm doomday for private placement shareholders money ?

smelati

9 posts

Posted by smelati > 2023-07-05 17:08 | Report Abuse

my share compressed 10 to 1, looking for opportunity to run away....

ks5S

4,601 posts

Posted by ks5S > 2023-07-05 18:20 | Report Abuse

growth stock. good outlook. share price will continue move up

gundabhai

64 posts

Posted by gundabhai > 2023-07-05 19:01 | Report Abuse

Sell

Posted by GoldenBull66 > 2023-07-05 19:48 | Report Abuse

Die together or exit together? No such thing as 1 exit and 1 don't? 😂😂😂. I hope u r joking.

gundabhai

64 posts

Posted by gundabhai > 2023-07-05 21:27 | Report Abuse

Hohohi.....Both AAX and Capital A is said not serious on submitting the regulation plan after multiple request for extension.

This is bad. Stock to tumble big tomorrow

ks5S

4,601 posts

Posted by ks5S > 2023-07-05 22:59 | Report Abuse

tourism is hot now. everyone want to travel. good for aax

Posted by GoldenBull66 > 2023-07-05 23:11 | Report Abuse

@gundabhai. Tony called you personally to tell you this? You should short both AAX and Capital A tmr with your life man.

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2023-07-06 10:49 | Report Abuse

guaranteed share prices to go downhill ? doomsday for shareholders ?

The_JQuestion

1,575 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-07-06 11:08 | Report Abuse

Majority ppl would make money here.... those salty one no idea,, loss money ?? late comers always be careful

gundabhai

64 posts

Posted by gundabhai > 2023-07-06 11:23 | Report Abuse

best title - "The Airline that trapped the shareholders".....naik sikit semua mau beli.....Aiyoyoh

gundabhai

64 posts

Posted by gundabhai > 2023-07-06 12:54 | Report Abuse

Whether what people say - I go based on my results. people can say that Tony call you or whatever. When we know something, we share. Honestly. not simply talk

Posted by GoldenBull66 > 2023-07-06 14:34 | Report Abuse

@joyvest - any booby is enjoyable. if you have this stock, just enjoy. if you dont have, comment elsewhere

Stock: [AAX]: AIRASIA X BERHAD

1 month ago | Report Abuse

@sslee - you living in which world
everyone is eating out nowadays....even the bumis
just because u didnt buy aax/CA dont talk thing that you dont know...all your talk is empty vessels

1 month ago | Report Abuse

@zhuge_Liang....r88 is at swiss alps......not even in his fc*king dreams....people who talk a lot are like mosquitos and flies...just too much of noise...ignore it

@gundabhai. Short term memory? When you scr**wing other people for talking bad about this counter. So do you hold any AAX or capital A? It's funny because atleast people like sslee is sharing facts and data. And you sharing "rumours" and your imagination?

bingoman

254 posts

Posted by bingoman > 2023-07-06 14:35 | Report Abuse

AAX rm 1.77 can enter now?

Mtrade

706 posts

Posted by Mtrade > 2023-07-06 16:00 | Report Abuse

1.77 lets go la RM2 soon

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-07 16:12 | Report Abuse

Blowing out someone else’s candle does not make your shine any brighter .......

gundabhai

64 posts

Posted by gundabhai > 2023-07-07 20:15 | Report Abuse

@GoldenBullShit66 you asking me, do you even have any of these stocks. I don't need to say I currently have or not. If you read and pay attention to details, I have sold everything related to cap A and AAX. Even after I sold it went up a little more, but I have peace. Knowing when to exit is a good trader. And sharing some insights with everyone doesn't hurt. When CapA went up 1 cent this morning, I kept telling that today will be down trend. You should pay attention to details. You can't even make a daily Prediction. So shut your trap

ks5S

4,601 posts

Posted by ks5S > 2023-07-07 20:35 | Report Abuse

Think long term as the share price will continue moving up.

Posted by GoldenBull66 > 2023-07-07 22:38 | Report Abuse

@gundabhai.

You can make daily prediction? 😂😂😂😂.. a big clown in the making.

Hohohi.....Both AAX and Capital A is said not serious on submitting the regulation plan after multiple request for extension.

This is bad. Stock to tumble big tomorrow

So where is your prediction of a big drop? It has been 2 days. Capital A gain few sen since, AAX lost few Sen. What happen to your genius daily prediction? The way you talk is like your name S_hai..

Again, let me remind u below the statement you made.

@joyvest - any booby is enjoyable. if you have this stock, just enjoy. if you dont have, comment elsewhere

When you don't have hold any, shut the F*ck up and go somewhere. Deluded fella.

What worse is the self praising like you're the saviour of all investors. For god sake. Look at the mirror. If you're so good, you probably richer than Warren Buffet. Even Warren Buffet can't make daily prediction. 😂😂😂

Posted by GoldenBull66 > 2023-07-07 22:50 | Report Abuse

1 week ago | Report Abuse

Story of my life.....after sell...going up...congratulations to everyone that still holding...

The same guy that boosting how good he is in daily prediction..even keeps telling everyone how capital A and AAX would suffer big collapsed today. Mental problem.

gundabhai

64 posts

Posted by gundabhai > 2023-07-08 15:28 | Report Abuse

I can't scre you today as I am having a blast.....see you on monday

gundabhai

64 posts

Posted by gundabhai > 2023-07-08 15:28 | Report Abuse

Screw.. . Alcohol effect

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-11 09:35 | Report Abuse

If the shareholders of AAX were keen to salvage Cap A , they would have approved the regularisation plan( RP) fast. The way it goes with the repetitive requests for time extension for submission of RP of both companies is demonstration of the disapproval of shareholders of AAX ( Mostly ) and their being reluctant to go ahead with the RP. For Cap A, it is do or die situation, they have no choice but to be salvaged at the mercy of AAX.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-11 09:42 | Report Abuse

you dont have to be rich to be righteous, similarly, you dont have to be a bxtch to be rich ...

The_JQuestion

1,575 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-07-11 11:43 | Report Abuse

today airport fly but aax continue sideway... no more game left

Posted by sense maker > 2023-07-11 12:18 | Report Abuse

Whether or not Tony and team can submit a regularisation plan or not depends on the various creditors and lenders. If they say no, nothing will happen till they are satisfied. The terms of payment rescheduling can be very painful to shareholders of Capital A and AAX.

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 2023-07-11 12:23 | Report Abuse

Plan B ?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-11 12:24 | Report Abuse

It is believed that the Creditors and lenders are cautious and considerate .If they are too harsh to AAX and Cap A , they will get lesser than expected when the companies are put out of business ie receivership followed by liquidation . However, they will be able to get back all the money ( its a matter of time ) if they leave a lifeline to the companies. It is believed that the shareholders of AAX are feeling the pinch of pains more than any one else...

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-11 12:27 | Report Abuse

Why is AAX plunging today ? It seems to be the sign of disapproval of shareholders to the RP. The shareholders are said not to be pleased with their massive sacrifice for Cap A without due consideration in return. RP could be announced to be dead again .

The_JQuestion

1,575 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-07-11 12:48 | Report Abuse

the creditors already die once to debt restruct aax why would thy do it again for cap A.... it should be cap A creditors that take the bite not kill twice by the same stone

Posted by sense maker > 2023-07-11 13:08 | Report Abuse

Creditors don’t mind putting the company under receivership, as they, especially the aircraft suppliers, are muscular financially and certainly eyeing Tony’s Airasia licence, which they can take over via their own local proxy.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz