SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

+0.005 (33.33%)

0.01 - 0.02

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 3 weeks ago

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-20 21:05 | Report Abuse

That is why from the very begining, I said i trust Interfund as he said public bank target price is 0.41. what to do , i already bought at high price leh, if i bought at 0.305, i will sell at 0.405. Ireally trusty what you said leh. Dont scold me, cry cry

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-20 21:07 | Report Abuse

@interfund, please forgive me , I know i am worng, wuwuwuwuwuw, cry cry cry. next time, if you have any TP for any counter, let me know, I will follow you, follow you to the sky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyZAJQgrXKk

Posted by alieyasmart > 2021-10-20 21:34 | Report Abuse

What if the SIR is good and favourable to SD?

Posted by FSX123 > Oct 20, 2021 5:27 PM | Report Abuse

Standby for negative SIR. Better cut loss now and reenter after SIR comes out

Posted by dianatrader > 2021-10-20 21:36 | Report Abuse

Thanks Mabel.

Tomorrow will check on these counters too

Posted by Mabel > Oct 19, 2021 11:07 PM | Report Abuse

Trending Now - Hot Stocks Today

Rank Company Score
1 SERBADK 1000
2 GENTING 772
3 TOPGLOV 729
4 GENM 707
5 AIRASIA 655
6 TENAGA 599
7 HIBISCS 588
8 DNEX 515
9 PBBANK 514
10 SUPERMX 455

Meow

Posted by dimmubroker > 2021-10-20 21:43 | Report Abuse

Recently, there is no suggestion or analysis from Public Bank or HLB on SD.

Want to know also their view on SD now

hanna20

570 posts

Posted by hanna20 > 2021-10-20 21:46 | Report Abuse

Why need to cry?

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > Oct 20, 2021 8:51 PM | Report Abuse

Cry cry cry, who else run very fast leh, can someone recall your honor Encik Karem leh, ehehehe

hanna20

570 posts

Posted by hanna20 > 2021-10-20 21:48 | Report Abuse

Trading on our own judgement and decision.

Surely we are matured enough to make decision.

No need to cry cry

InterFund®

1,777 posts

Posted by InterFund® > 2021-10-20 22:01 | Report Abuse

Price still hovering in the Fibonacci golden ratio area................ expect rebound after profit taking....................................... Uptrend still intact............................ To the pluto........................

newtrader1989

1,429 posts

Posted by newtrader1989 > 2021-10-20 22:05 | Report Abuse

Too hot serb at 1000 degree ferhenhiet , nobody wanna touch

wolfbroker

537 posts

Posted by wolfbroker > 2021-10-20 22:27 | Report Abuse

He is AA's fan?

Why so noisy in here? Heee

Posted by gloveisgreat > Oct 20, 2021 5:40 PM | Report Abuse

Fsx123 still everyday come here beg for cheap ticket. No more promote air asia after it keep falling

Posted by Beautyseeker > 2021-10-20 22:29 | Report Abuse

Lucky it closing at 0.38

Posted by Beautyseeker > Oct 20, 2021 2:42 PM | Report Abuse X

Still at 0.38

Hope it remain until closing time

risekita8

534 posts

Posted by risekita8 > 2021-10-20 22:32 | Report Abuse

You a point there pearl white

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > Oct 20, 2021 5:54 PM | Report Abuse

Here is a not so smart fellow.

If SIR negative, why re-enter?

If SIR positive, sure re-enter at RM1.00 straight away.

FSX123 Standby for negative SIR. Better cut loss now and reenter after SIR comes out

risekita8

534 posts

Posted by risekita8 > 2021-10-20 22:34 | Report Abuse

I do believe most of the people that still holds SD stocks because still believe that the SIR can be positive and good.

And the time will come very soon

Depeche

4,451 posts

Posted by Depeche > 2021-10-20 22:36 | Report Abuse

Successfully flushed out weak holders again.

prince11

Posted by prince11 > 2021-10-21 00:32 | Report Abuse

they said biweekly report.
but now already a month. haha

stevenckheng

1,327 posts

Posted by stevenckheng > 2021-10-21 01:13 | Report Abuse

when is SIR ?

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-10-21 06:12 | Report Abuse

Rm0.31 coming soon

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-10-21 06:13 | Report Abuse

Why Serba will not recover

1. SIR/Court case

- KPMG is a big 4 company. They deal with hundreds of huge company. Serba is just one of their hundreds of big money clients. There is literally no reason for them to make a false call on their valuable clients. The only factor which might make them do so is because the problem in question is just downright/obviously wrong. Obviously they weighted the pro and cons of calling it out vs not calling it out. Therefore they decide to call it out and risk lawsuit. This is not a matter satu orang je decide. They already bincang kaw2 dalam mesyuarat...

2. Tiada kemasukan besar institutional buyers. Malah public bank jual besar-besaran/cut loss besar-besaran.

- Bukan saja tiada institutional buyer baru, malah institutional buyer sedia ada cabut lari.

3. Agent2 pump and dump mula beroperasi di forum.

- Kenapa baru sekarang nak sembang beli? Kenapa bulan lepas masa harga 0.31-0.35 tidak aktif suruh orang beli??

- Dibandingkan dengan Airasia, forumers memang sentiasa mengalakkan beli walaupun harga jatuh teruk.

- Serba tidak, hanya suruh beli bila harga naik meroket tanpa sebab.

4. Black list institutional buyers

- Lets face it, kaunter ni telah menyebabkan kerugian besar pada institutional buyers. You think mereka ni rugi kemudian tak pandai insaf2. They have strict SOP in place. Fund manager untuk EPF saja sudah lebih 30+ orang. Tiada orang akan risiko kan pekerjaan sendiri untuk buat recommendation untuk fund mereka beli Serba

5. Cannot get future contract/Recover order book

- Nowadays its standard operating procedure to prioritize companies with good governance. Serba have proven it self to have very bad governance. This is known throughout the corporate world. If you are in mid tier management of any decent company, you would know this.

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-21 06:37 | Report Abuse

I started to respect FSX123 liao leh, he found the way to battle here, hehehehe. The best way is to keep posting the same messages without answering ppl messages. hehehehe. Just Treats others never exist, hehehehe. Those who provoke him will jump up and down themselves leh. hehehehehehe

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-21 06:47 | Report Abuse

@ Hanna20, aiyoyo, you know leh, human always easy to lupa the feeling of sakit when recovered from knife cut leh . Karem may lupa who run the fastest when SD shares price price up, same same theory with knife cut leh leh. . s o i cry cry for him first loh. I am sure sure leh , if SD price raise up to 2.00 and above, he may forget how to read compass, where is east, where is west , where is north, where is south leh. dia akan Tenggelam in kebahagiaan loh. hehehehe. when many come back to angkat him again, sure he will like before thinking that my best friend i.e. financial intuition know they did wrong before and come back to make friend with me, hehehe. He didnt know that they come back to make friend with him becos he got money again leh heheheheeh. so cry cry cry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hanna20 Why need to cry?

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > Oct 20, 2021 8:51 PM | Report Abuse

Cry cry cry, who else run very fast leh, can someone recall your honor Encik Karem leh, ehehehe

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-21 06:50 | Report Abuse

Have to apologize to Interfund first leh, if not he comes to fight with me later, cry cry cry. wuwuwuwuwuw

linheng

1,365 posts

Posted by linheng > 2021-10-21 06:56 | Report Abuse

Agree 100% with Solomolo
he thinks SIR is bad but he's still here ...LOL
Worse case senario is 28cents ie 100% of issues raise by KPMG is true.
Best case senario could be $1+.
Decide on risk reward ratio

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-10-21 07:03 | Report Abuse

Rm0.31 coming. Get ready to buy in at Rm0.31

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-10-21 07:03 | Report Abuse

1. SIR/Court case

- KPMG is a big 4 company. They deal with hundreds of huge company. Serba is just one of their hundreds of big money clients. There is literally no reason for them to make a false call on their valuable clients. The only factor which might make them do so is because the problem in question is just downright/obviously wrong. Obviously they weighted the pro and cons of calling it out vs not calling it out. Therefore they decide to call it out and risk lawsuit. This is not a matter satu orang je decide. They already bincang kaw2 dalam mesyuarat...

2. Tiada kemasukan besar institutional buyers. Malah public bank jual besar-besaran/cut loss besar-besaran.

- Bukan saja tiada institutional buyer baru, malah institutional buyer sedia ada cabut lari.

- Kenapa baru sekarang nak sembang beli? Kenapa bulan lepas masa harga 0.31-0.35 tidak aktif suruh orang beli??

- Dibandingkan dengan Airasia, forumers memang sentiasa mengalakkan beli walaupun harga jatuh teruk.

- Lets face it, kaunter ni telah menyebabkan kerugian besar pada institutional buyers. You think mereka ni rugi kemudian tak pandai insaf2. They have strict SOP in place. Fund manager untuk EPF saja sudah lebih 30+ orang. Tiada orang akan risiko kan pekerjaan sendiri untuk buat recommendation untuk fund mereka beli Serba

- Nowadays its standard operating procedure to prioritize companies with good governance. Serba have proven it self to have very bad governance. This is known throughout the corporate world. If you are in mid tier management of any decent company, you would know this.

Posted by bullmarket1628 > 2021-10-21 07:09 |

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-10-21 08:05 | Report Abuse

Everyone, please cut and paste this response when FX321 post it's comments. TQ

Here is the response to these weak insinuations.

1) KPMG has failed in is fiduciary duties by stopping work abruptly and refuse to follow up despite management response to sort it out. Furthermore, KPMG Malaysia (and worldwide) is embroiled in dispute in their quality of work and misstatements in judgement (aka lies) that they made.

2) Local institutional buyers have been nett sellers in many bursa stocks for the last 2 years. It is not surprising that SD is just one of those bursa stocks to be sold off by them.

3) As you have admitted, you are a dump operator. Your point 3 is biased and not worthy of contention.

4) Local institutional buyers have been replaced by International institutional buyers. Serba Dinamik is well known internationally now and have the faith and confidence of the international community.

5) Here you displayed a lack of the working experience in that accounting issues will not lead to reduction in orderbook or loss in potential contracts. O&G companies for examples, have to consider many factors before awarding contracts, and accounting issues is just 1% of the total consideration. There are always check and balances on the clients' end that can help determine the financial prowness of SD.

FSX123 Why Serba will not recover

1. SIR/Court case

Gash19

155 posts

Posted by Gash19 > 2021-10-21 08:07 | Report Abuse

FSX123 Are you playing good cop and bad cop?

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-10-21 08:09 | Report Abuse

Sudden Update!!!!!! Next important step, meet fund providers and re-rating agencies. Meetings all setup.

Added : - Complete 30/9/2020 QR within time frame or earlier - COMPLETED AND APPROVED. (1st draft out by 21/10/2021)

Here is the progress of SD. Key Action Indicators: -

COMPLETED ACTIONS FROM DETAILS BELOW
- Manage cash flow and forecasts - COMPLETED (30/9/2021 consolidated cash balances COMPLETED).
- New financing initiatives will not involve Private Placement. and Rights Issue. - COMPLETED
- EY will provide finalised SIR to Bursa. - COMPLETED
- Bursa to request SD to announce SIR findings. - COMPLETED. Awaiting Bursa notification to disclose.
- Complete 2020 audit and annual report as planned - COMPLETED
- Complete 30/9/2020 QR within time frame or earlier - COMPLETED AND APPROVED. (1st draft out by 21/10/2021)

CURRENT ACTIONS
- Manage prospective asset management / fund management companies who have offered to provide funding (Provide cash balance, draft 30/9/2021 financials and forecasts) - In progress. Meeting arranged.
- Re-engage and manage current financiers (Provide cash balance, draft 30/9/2021 financials and forecasts) - In progress. Meeting arranged.
- Engage rating agencies (Provide cash balance, draft 30/9/2021 financials and forecasts for re-rating) - - In progress. Meeting arranged.
- To deliberate offer by KPMG to resolve legal issue. - In progress.

=====================================================================

Details of Key Action Indicators. Lets run the show for the better of SD.

Shareholders' Mandate
- Restructure company to greater heights - more contracts/projects, focus on customer - done
- Founder's legacy 1 - removed margin call risks till 10 sen and before completion of SIR - done
- Founder's legacy 2 - restructure founder shareholdings to focus on future strategy, finance, legal - in progress

Business Development
- Re-engage lost and new customers and continue to win more contract/projects - in progress
- Provide more innovative and new products and services to customers world wide. - In progress

Operations / Project Management / Procurement
- Continue focus on delivering continue safety, operational efficiency and cost effectiveness - in progress
- Continue to delivery on projects within customers expectations and satisfaction on time.

Finance
- Manage cash flow and forecasts - COMPLETED (30/9/2021 consolidated cash balances COMPLETED).
- Manage collections and expenditures - In progress
- Manage prospective asset management / fund management companies who have offered to provide funding (Provide cash balance, draft 30/9/2021 financials and forecasts) - In progress. Meeting arranged.
- Re-engage and manage current financiers (Provide cash balance, draft 30/9/2021 financials and forecasts) - In progress. Meeting arranged.
- Engage rating agencies (Provide cash balance, draft 30/9/2021 financials and forecasts for re-rating) - In progress. Meeting arranged.
- New financing initiatives will not involve Private Placement. and Rights Issue. - COMPLETED

Governance
- EY will provide finalised SIR to Bursa. - COMPLETED
- Bursa to request SD to announce SIR findings. - COMPLETED. Awaiting Bursa notification to disclose.
- Complete 2020 audit and annual report as planned - COMPLETED
- Complete 30/9/2020 QR within time frame or earlier - COMPLETED AND APPROVED. (1st draft out by 21/10/2021
- Issues highlighted in forum will be dealt by SC/Bursa directly with forummers. SD will have no part in time wasting activities. - In progress.
- To deliberate offer by KPMG to resolve legal issue. - In progress.

Gash19

155 posts

Posted by Gash19 > 2021-10-21 08:19 | Report Abuse

Pearl white, do you think the SIR report is negative?

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-10-21 08:20 | Report Abuse

He just playing a bad cop.. everybody's know audit problem..just wait SIR out ...like Karim said biweekly report only out if audit issue got the problem..and institutional will not buying until SIR out..

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-21 08:51 | Report Abuse

Gosh Gosh 19 19, you wanna to know whether FSX123 is good cop or bad cop, easy leh, you buka your mata big big see next Friday, if the report come out in the morning time good good loh. if you wait the whole morning, didntt out yet, SIR may also good, if you wait till 3.30pm in the afternoon not out yet, quickly go to temple to sembahyang hope SIR is good. If you wait till 4.30p.m not yet out, better jual jual loh. ppl said, all good report will be out in the morning or afternoon time. If report out in the evening especially friday evening, you know i know leh. cry cry cry

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-21 08:52 | Report Abuse

lah lah lah lah lah, the above is only my opinion nia loh, you decide your own loh loh

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-21 08:56 | Report Abuse

where got company to announce good report in Friday night leh if the report is good. report out in the friday night, most probably is bad one as company wanna to cool down ikan bilis like me , and then reduce their impulse to sell immediately leh on the following Monday leh. lah lah laha

Posted by OpporturnityHunter > 2021-10-21 08:57 | Report Abuse

hehehehe, but I can quanranttee you I AM A GOOD COP. you have my word, cheers lah lah lah a

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-10-21 09:06 | Report Abuse

morning
how trading today?

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-10-21 09:07 | Report Abuse

have we go any better today?
exciting day
green green

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-10-21 09:14 | Report Abuse

prediction for today will be huge
have important effect
must act quickly

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-10-21 09:22 | Report Abuse

Rm0.31 coming soon. Brace ur self

Depeche

4,451 posts

Posted by Depeche > 2021-10-21 09:22 | Report Abuse

@Pearlwhite, your updates sound convincing.... are they your analysis or from reliable sources?

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-10-21 09:24 | Report Abuse

1. SIR/Court case

hoesong

121 posts

Posted by hoesong > 2021-10-21 09:24 | Report Abuse

SARAWAK election .. yahooo

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-10-21 09:25 | Report Abuse

Susah hati when u buy more..

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-10-21 09:27 | Report Abuse

Kabadoh kabadoh

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-10-21 09:27 | Report Abuse

Hoseh !

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-10-21 09:28 | Report Abuse

Hoseh ass ??

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-10-21 09:29 | Report Abuse

Have the naysayers invested heavily in SD in secret?

Where are they? So much analyses and proof.

Now all quiet. Each of them secretly in at 31 sen already with 5 million SD shares ady,

Now, playing dead to avoid detection.

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-10-21 09:29 | Report Abuse

Hantu seh...

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-10-21 09:32 | Report Abuse

The so-called fake shark bilis rupies millions has ran road..

newtrader1989

1,429 posts

Posted by newtrader1989 > 2021-10-21 09:32 | Report Abuse

Too hot red stock lolzz

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-10-21 09:35 | Report Abuse

Later up 0.001 cent then he will come out claim that he goreng the share.