SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 3 weeks ago

amircesc4

335 posts

Posted by amircesc4 > 2021-10-26 11:38 | Report Abuse

I confused. Most of the info here are not even 10% correct. Most of the time speculation, "in my opinion", quoting his/her uncle, "from my source" and etc etc. But people still try to convince people that he/she knows better than everybody else. Do you think, people with substantial money and power will read or even know the existence of this page?

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-10-26 11:40 | Report Abuse

wongchin...you in here...this serbadk counter forum why cant i promote to buy..go another forum lah..if u think i promote..loh...

Posted by SharehlderOppression > 2021-10-26 11:40 | Report Abuse

Serba Dinamik’s actions is not fit to be a public company.
Weak corporate governance and blaming others for their own internal weaknesses. The independent and non executive directors who resigned in June can hold their head up high. They were the only ones with integrity and left to preserve their reputation.

Sslee

5,666 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-26 11:40 | Report Abuse

Did SD complied with Bursa first directive issue on 28 june 2021?

2) The terms of engagement between Ernst & Young Consulting Sdn. Bhd. and the Company dated 2 July 2021:-

a) has provided that no work products will be distributed to any parties including the regulators before and/or after the status update;

b) prohibits any quoting or references to any report, any portion, summary or abstract thereof.

3) Any documents or report from Ernst & Young Consulting Sdn. Bhd. does not fall within paragraph 9.03 and 9.35A of the MMLR.

BURSA MALAYSIA ISSUES A DIRECTIVE TO SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD IN RELATION TO THE APPOINTMENT OF THE INDEPENDENT REVIEWER
28 Jun 2021
Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Securities”) wishes to draw investors’ attention to Serba Dinamik Holdings Berhad (“SERBADK”)’s announcement dated 28 June 2021, in relation to the status of SERBADK’s appointment of the Independent Reviewer.

In this regard, Bursa Securities notes that to–date, SERBADK has yet to officially appoint an Independent Reviewer, to undertake a Special Independent Review (“SIR”) to address the concerns raised by KPMG.

In this connection, under paragraphs 2.23 and 2.24 of the Main Market Listing Requirements, Bursa Securities had today issued a directive to SERBADK to:

a) Appoint, by 2 July 2021, an international accounting firm or and accounting firm, with an international affiliation, that has adequate experience and resources, to undertake the SIR to address the concerns raised by KPMG;

b) Ensure that the appointed accounting firm or its affiliates have a presence in Bahrain and such other overseas locations, where the customers and suppliers SERBADK are located, as highlighted by KPMG;

c) Ensure the scope for the SIR is as agreed between the Audit Committee and Ernst & Young Advisory Services Sdn. Bhd., where the scope was shared with Bursa Securities on 15 June 2021 or as instructed by Bursa Securities; and

d) Allow the appointed accounting firm to undertake the SIR and report directly to Bursa Malaysia and the Securities Commission Malaysia periodically on the progress of the SIR and the findings upon completion of the SIR.

This directive is issued to ensure the issues highlighted by KPMG are addressed in a timely manner and provide clarity to the market.

Huatexpert

344 posts

Posted by Huatexpert > 2021-10-26 11:42 | Report Abuse

EPF PNB and sarawak state fund...
They prefer trust or follow Bursa or individual.
You should know the answer..
Dont believe individual said ....

Posted by WongCapital > 2021-10-26 11:42 | Report Abuse

Make bet here no use. Go make bet at kpower and scib better.

Huatexpert

344 posts

Posted by Huatexpert > 2021-10-26 11:44 | Report Abuse

avoid similar or related counters... to be safe

Posted by KongKaliKong62 > 2021-10-26 11:45 | Report Abuse

Haha...i have been waiting for someone to mention it. You had spotted the correct point.
Many people didn't realised that when Karim had mentioned that his action of selling all the warrants is purely business strategy and will channel all the money to buy the mother shares.

If based on the negative comments by the forummer and naysayer which had said that SD counter will be limit down to 0.01 or 0.005 before eventually been delisted due to unfavorable result of the SIR, is Karim was that stup*d and @sshole to simply burn his rm350k by buying the mother shares?
Might as well he use the money to buy a new car or go holidays somewhere right?
So...please think wisely and use your common sense rightly....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Investing_Bursa i suspect karim wanted to buy more but his plans were foiled
26/10/2021 10:49 AM

getingreal

404 posts

Posted by getingreal > 2021-10-26 11:45 | Report Abuse

According to the new release SD has informed the SEC “There were no documents or copy of any documents that fit the description of ‘Factual Findings Update as at Sept 30, 2021’ given to the independent non-executive directors as at Oct 22,” the group said in a filing with Bursa Malaysia on Monday".

Read carefully mushrooms. That's a very narrow interpretation.

Huatexpert

344 posts

Posted by Huatexpert > 2021-10-26 11:48 | Report Abuse

Serba was play with wording not to release the truth...
Be transparent if you are clean and nothing wrong...

Posted by treatshijau > 2021-10-26 11:48 | Report Abuse

chill
time will tell
will be crucial for all

Posted by treatshijau > 2021-10-26 11:50 | Report Abuse

never make rush decision
have long journey ahead
take one step at a time

DickyMe3

658 posts

Posted by DickyMe3 > 2021-10-26 11:50 | Report Abuse

All kinds of trick and loophole employed to wiggle out.

Glaring traits of a .....

Waste of money.

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-10-26 11:51 | Report Abuse

Seems like there are a few groups here

Malacca, Terengganu, Kelantan, Sabah, Sarawak wants to hookup with SD
Even Openg hooking up recently
Petronas seems continuing to be giving jobs to Serba as a Preferred Vendor

Huatexpert EPF PNB and sarawak state fund...
They prefer trust or follow Bursa or individual.
You should know the answer..
Dont believe individual said ....
26/10/2021 11:42 AM

Huatexpert

344 posts

Posted by Huatexpert > 2021-10-26 11:51 | Report Abuse

Bursa direction is clear.... release the info accordingly to ensure market fairness...

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 2021-10-26 11:52 | Report Abuse

Nothing to worry, can't delisted. Is a oil and gas industry.

Huatexpert

344 posts

Posted by Huatexpert > 2021-10-26 11:52 | Report Abuse

Bursa is doing its job to ensure everyone follow the rules not play with the rules...

Posted by TryMakeGoodBuy > 2021-10-26 11:52 | Report Abuse

yes.
it could be a red herring.
Karim gets RM4.2 mil but spend just RM350K.
Create the euphoria that the SIR is good.
While investor do not dump related counters so he can cash out.
I saw above someone mentioned that there was a big disposal at related companies recently.
Just my 2 sen.
I hope the best for existing shareholders

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-10-26 11:53 | Report Abuse

No.

Huatexpert Bursa direction is clear.... release the info accordingly to ensure market fairness...
26/10/2021 11:51 AM

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2021-10-26 11:53 | Report Abuse

With ZERO cash, and MASSIVE DEBT
Sebak will CLOSED shop within 30 days.
There won't be enough days for authorities to force sebak to release anything anymore.
The shit is flying off the fan now.

BOH CHOW CCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-10-26 11:53 | Report Abuse

Yes, this kinda rational may work for lowyat level.

TryMakeGoodBuy yes.
it could be a red herring.
Karim gets RM4.2 mil but spend just RM350K.
Create the euphoria that the SIR is good.
While investor do not dump related counters so he can cash out.
I saw above someone mentioned that there was a big disposal at related companies recently.
Just my 2 sen.
I hope the best for existing shareholders

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2021-10-26 11:55 | Report Abuse

Bank will FORCE SELLING the 2 associates FRAUD counter .... TODAY !!
BOH CHOW CCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

wongchin

1,006 posts

Posted by wongchin > 2021-10-26 11:57 | Report Abuse

Let me point out a fact. Wa price is 0. 07 suspend. If i already knew sd wont recover for next 3 years 0.06 also i sell la. Where as the sd share i buy back can be pledge back to bank to up my margin. N no matter hw bad share price i put it on par as sapura.. its still worth more than 10 cents value. No value vs 10 cents value. Which is better?? So many people already ask why sell son n waste the money to buy mother. Common sense prevail.

amet2017

3,150 posts

Posted by amet2017 > 2021-10-26 11:57 | Report Abuse

So many forumers now very concern about serba shareholders. What a saint action I would say. Very kind and concerned heart that is..so touching. Those serba holders should thank the forumers for being so concerned about you guys even though they are not paid a single cents. Very rare to have this kind of heart these days. Huhu

Huatexpert

344 posts

Posted by Huatexpert > 2021-10-26 11:58 | Report Abuse

No doubt more downgrade for this counter by IBs and rating agencies...
Please dont act against Bursa.....

Depeche

4,451 posts

Posted by Depeche > 2021-10-26 11:58 | Report Abuse

Like I said before. naysayers will say it makes perfect sense for Dat Karim to throw additional 350k into the deep blue sea...add value for future treasure seekers looking for the sunk titanic.

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-10-26 12:00 | Report Abuse

You guys should wait for the next TheEdge article on SD. I guarantee you will thumbs up it big time.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2021-10-26 12:00 | Report Abuse

buyback small bit of mother is to MISLEAD ikan bilis lah.
LUCKILY BURSA SUSPEND SEBAK Before ikan bilis got to read karem bought some mother.
So, karem tactics not only fail but trigger the suspension 1 week earlier.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!

Hop333

148 posts

Posted by Hop333 > 2021-10-26 12:01 | Report Abuse

Haha, come on guys

The boss wouldnt do such "lowyat level" stuff, he is a man with reputation. Doing such things will kill off his reputation and makes it harder for him to do any businesses in future as no one trust him due to this case, where alot of big companies is watching him.

I felt he plan to buy in slowly without creating big impact to the market, but somehow Bursa found out and stopped him

BennyWhittman

1,215 posts

Posted by BennyWhittman > 2021-10-26 12:01 | Report Abuse

Wongchin scores....1 - 0

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-10-26 12:01 | Report Abuse

Karim buy 1 million share in 22/okt

https://klse.i3investor.com/insider/substantialShareholder/5279/22-Oct-2021/527339_2314160743.jsp

BennyWhittman

1,215 posts

Posted by BennyWhittman > 2021-10-26 12:01 | Report Abuse

Sslee scores...2 - 0

DoomStock

270 posts

Posted by DoomStock > 2021-10-26 12:03 | Report Abuse

This announcement dated 29 June 2021.

Bursa Securities has also informed the Company that failure to comply with their directive above would be a breach of the Listing Requirements and Bursa Securities may take or impose such actions or penalties as it considers appropriate on the company and/or its
directors.

On behalf of the Board of Directors (“Board”), we wish to announce that Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Securities”) had on 28 June 2021, issued a directive that requires the Company to:

(a) Appoint, by 2 July 2021, an international accounting firm or an accounting firm, with international affiliation, that has adequate experience and resources, to undertake the Special Independent Review (“SIR”), to address concerns raised by KPMG PLT (“KPMG”), in their presentation to the Board on 3 May 2021;

(b) Ensure the said accounting firm appointed or its affiliates, has a presence in Bahrain and such other overseas locations, where the customers and suppliers which were highlighted by KPMG, in their presentation to the Company on 3 May 2021, are located;

(c) Ensure the scope of the SIR is as per agreed between the Audit Committee of SDHB and Ernst & Young Consulting Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Ernst & Young Advisory Services Sdn Bhd) (“EY”), where the scope was also shared with Bursa Securities on 15 June 2021 and that Bursa Securities reserves the rights to enlarge and extend the scope of work of the SIR to such extent as Bursa Securities may specify; and

(d) Allow the said accounting firm or the accounting firm, with international affiliation appointed to undertake the SIR, to report directly to Bursa Malaysia and the Securities Commission Malaysia, periodically, on the progress of the SIR, and on the findings upon completion of the SIR.

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company...
26/10/2021 12:02 PM

Posted by treatshijau > 2021-10-26 12:03 | Report Abuse

open for other opportunity?
would be great
hoping to hear like these too

BennyWhittman

1,215 posts

Posted by BennyWhittman > 2021-10-26 12:04 | Report Abuse

Isn't 22 Oct last Friday and then Suspension after 2.30pm?

Posted by treatshijau > 2021-10-26 12:04 | Report Abuse

how long will suspend is depend on Bursa
but the other is on SD
will do the best

BennyWhittman

1,215 posts

Posted by BennyWhittman > 2021-10-26 12:06 | Report Abuse

Doom....same announcement as posted by Sslee just a moment ago...

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-10-26 12:06 | Report Abuse

treatshijau just keep promote...they heart will hurt loh...haha

Huatexpert

344 posts

Posted by Huatexpert > 2021-10-26 12:08 | Report Abuse

Serba thought that he has hired the best "lawyer" to play with the game but too bad it is not political game.... it is capital market game governed by Bursa or capital regulatory, the Politic best lawyer doesnt mean the best for capital market... it need to follow market rules not politic rules...

BennyWhittman

1,215 posts

Posted by BennyWhittman > 2021-10-26 12:11 | Report Abuse

So, chop the arm and save the body lor...

tradersampah

1,081 posts

Posted by tradersampah > 2021-10-26 12:11 | Report Abuse

harap petang ni ada news baik..sudah 3hari berlalu

piranha88

233 posts

Posted by piranha88 > 2021-10-26 12:13 | Report Abuse

Buy in slowly without creating big impact to the market? Does this guy really care the impact to the market? What about his disposal of ALL his warrants ALL, not even 1 lot left. Did he think of the impact to the market? In his own words, he is after all a bizman. All he cares is his bizness, his money. Does he think of the shareholders? I doubt so

Posted by Hop333 > Oct 26, 2021 12:01 PM | Report Abuse

Haha, come on guys

The boss wouldnt do such "lowyat level" stuff, he is a man with reputation. Doing such things will kill off his reputation and makes it harder for him to do any businesses in future as no one trust him due to this case, where alot of big companies is watching him.

I felt he plan to buy in slowly without creating big impact to the market, but somehow Bursa found out and stopped him

bojed

5,064 posts

Posted by bojed > 2021-10-26 12:13 | Report Abuse

I've been against buying Serba since KPMG flagged their book back in May and whatever opposing points I gave I plucked them straight from here https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement?keyword=&cat=&sub_type=&company=&mkt=&alph=&sec=&subsec=&dt_ht=01%2F05%2F2021&dt_lt=26%2F10%2F2021

I'm not really interested in delving in this and that conspiracy theories but this time I'm really intrigued to know how and why Bursa said factual findings update as at 30 Sept 2021 on the SIR were communicated to three out of four INEDs on 21 Oct 2021.

Somebody with significant credibility must've tipped them off on this issue because I know for sure Bursa won't weigh in any Ahmad, Ah Chong and Muthu's hearsay. I want to know who that somebody is, because that person seems to carry significant weight in this whole ordeal.

Posted by KongKaliKong62 > 2021-10-26 12:13 | Report Abuse

You have to think wisely and use your common sense rightfully....
In here, there are hater, naysayer and supporter of Serbadk. The hater and naysayer will give their negative comments simply based on their assumption and not factual. If you want the fact on the issue, just wait for the SIR result as Serbadk had said that EY review is still on-going.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
amircesc4 I confused. Most of the info here are not even 10% correct. Most of the time speculation, "in my opinion", quoting his/her uncle, "from my source" and etc etc. But people still try to convince people that he/she knows better than everybody else. Do you think, people with substantial money and power will read or even know the existence of this page?
26/10/2021 11:38 AM

Huatexpert

344 posts

Posted by Huatexpert > 2021-10-26 12:14 | Report Abuse

Avoid any counters that not follow bursa rules or related counters that CEO act arrogance against bursa rules to protect your own interest... Trust Bursa and avoid trust individual to protect yourself...

Trader258

435 posts

Posted by Trader258 > 2021-10-26 12:15 | Report Abuse

No longer Serba Dinamik when announcement made but... Serba Dead ! Then, foreign investors will see good governance and trade with confidence...

Posted by treatshijau > 2021-10-26 12:15 | Report Abuse

been some days
maybe positive news coming
will be happy

InterFund®

1,777 posts

Posted by InterFund® > 2021-10-26 12:15 | Report Abuse

News about stuppid partnership can come out fast.................. Quarter report keep on delaying and SIR keep on dragging......................... The results already crystal clear...............................

Posted by treatshijau > 2021-10-26 12:15 | Report Abuse

can't wait
the time is near

InterFund®

1,777 posts

Posted by InterFund® > 2021-10-26 12:16 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz