SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 2 weeks ago

i3lurker

13,738 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-12-05 13:00 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-12-05 13:02 | Report Abuse

Loan default already starting mah!

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-12-05 13:02 | Report Abuse

Seeing that the A/C and stock price is not much value, banks must have taken the umbrella, relying on borrowing $ to do big business may not be able to overcome this problem..

zoizai

1,377 posts

Posted by zoizai > 2021-12-05 14:00 |

Post removed.Why?

Prudentinv

226 posts

Posted by Prudentinv > 2021-12-05 14:10 | Report Abuse

Actually the problem was inconclusively evidence given by auditor and flagging unnecessary concern when audit is not complete. If you all still remember statement like " it sound like me but is not me". We are living in this world that media and so call professional auditor may not behave like one. What is their intention? If that company had a problem why this did not happen a year ago after all this do not happen overnight. Infact, investor can hold the auditor responsible for the loss as they did not do their due diligence previously, if their issue they had brought forth found to be true. This saga can change anytime in this part of the world.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2021-12-05 14:14 |

Post removed.Why?

Prudentinv

226 posts

Posted by Prudentinv > 2021-12-05 14:17 | Report Abuse

BobAxelrod, This are all report from one party that you mentioned.

Prudentinv

226 posts

Posted by Prudentinv > 2021-12-05 14:21 | Report Abuse

When I Google about KPMG, I found this. This is an extract from direct google "In July, the Malaysian government, 1MDB and their units filed a lawsuit seeking more than $5.6 billion from 44 KPMG Malaysia partners for their role in auditing the state investment fund. Other Big Four firms have also been embroiled in scandal” Then are you sure auditor are always correct?

Prudentinv

226 posts

Posted by Prudentinv > 2021-12-05 14:25 | Report Abuse

It is whom you know and not what you know.

m3379

211 posts

Posted by m3379 > 2021-12-05 14:30 | Report Abuse

SD Cytro hard at work

Prudentinv

226 posts

Posted by Prudentinv > 2021-12-05 14:30 | Report Abuse

If you Google this auditor scandal, you find plenty around the world. My question, can you believe their scandal. If you believe they are ok and can be trusted, then why they lose court case and paid fine. Do your own judgement.

m3379

211 posts

Posted by m3379 > 2021-12-05 14:36 | Report Abuse

So u mean, the last audits for SD can be called as same scandal for approving them? Only in 2020 KPMG started to do the right thing.

m3379

211 posts

Posted by m3379 > 2021-12-05 14:48 | Report Abuse

SD has been covering it up, until recently the hole got too big that it's blatantly obvious for auditors not to scrutinise them

wongchin

1,006 posts

Posted by wongchin > 2021-12-05 15:02 | Report Abuse

No sir no ar already holland on the way. All banker supplier contractor run fast fast already. Bt ikan bilis cannot run....

Faiza

635 posts

Posted by Faiza > 2021-12-05 15:04 | Report Abuse

300M cash vs 3.6B borrowing
Credit must be given to the CFO
Nobody talk about the CFO
Who is the CFO, good job
Many potential jobs waitg for him at GLCs

Sslee

5,635 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-05 15:04 | Report Abuse

I really do not understand what actually minority shareholders want when they invested their hard earned money in SD.

Previously I fought hard with CEO, Directors, external auditor and company secretaries of Xingquan during AGM and unsatified with their answers given, I even consult Bursa on how I can make requisition to call an EGM to appoint another external auditor to do a forensic audit on the financial account.

But in this forum when external auditor doing the job to raise so many red flags, why then still got minority shareholders die die also say Auditor faults and support SD Board without question?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-05 15:11 | Report Abuse

Serba is gone case! Period!

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-12-05 15:28 | Report Abuse

Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a phenomenon when a person exhibits alternating multiple identities, each with its own voice, characteristics and mannerisms.

DID is a "trauma-based illness" and is likely to occur in people who have experienced severe, on-going trauma before the age of 5.

Literature on DID states that:

- A person with DID has two or more distinct identities. The “core” identity is the person’s usual personality. “Alters” are the person’s alternate personalities. Some people with DID have up to 100 alters.

How do you deal with a situation when an alternate personality questions the existence of other alters by making statements along the following lines:

1) "He looks like me, He sounds like me, but I don't think its me"

2) Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

3) Unicorns exist because one can never prove that unicorns do not exist

4) "Existence is the objective reality or being visible to our eyes"

(1), (2) & (3) can be easily explained using Russell's teapot and Occam's razor.

(4) is rather tricky. Pearlblack has postulated that 'Existence is the objective reality or being visible to our eyes'. However is flatulence visible to our eyes? If not, can Pearlblack conclude that fart does not exist and as such is not objective reality.

Recommendation

4.1 -->>> All inmates in Tanjung Rambutan shall line up and fart into Pearlblack's face.

4.2 --->>> Run a test on Pearlblack's hydrogen sulfide [H2S] levels after everyone has farted into Pearlblack's face

4.3 -->>> Repeat steps 4.1 and 4.2

Stock: [SERBADK]: SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BHD

Posted by Prudentinv Dec 5, 2021 2:10 PM | Report Abuse

Actually the problem was inconclusively evidence given by auditor and flagging unnecessary concern when audit is not complete. If you all still remember statement like " it sound like me but is not me". We are living in this world that media and so call professional auditor may not behave like one. What is their intention? If that company had a problem why this did not happen a year ago after all this do not happen overnight. Infact, investor can hold the auditor responsible for the loss as they did not do their due diligence previously, if their issue they had brought forth found to be true. This saga can change anytime in this part of the world.

Posted by PearlWhite Dec 4, 2021 9:28 AM

Physical sighting as auditors calls it, is important because it confirms “existence”. Existence is the objective reality or being visible to our eyes. Existence is what gives credibility and legitimacy to the to what are stated in the financial statements.

Posted by PearlWhite Sep 10, 2021 1:35 PM

Stop implying. These were 1 one the reasons why your analyses were dismissed as being not up to "auditing standards". Its a static. I do understand that at your position, your access and efforts to obtain further details may be curtailed somewhat, hence I would say "this is as far as it goes".

You can imply this quote of mine however you wish, but I believe that there was a infamous quote somewhere from some Malaysian i.e.

"He looks like me, He sounds like me, but I don't think its me".

Thanks.

PSAi3alert pearlwhite,

So, it's now a 'few remittance advice' to cover receivables from projects that do not exist?

You do realize the implications of your allegations on disconnected money flow, don't you?!

Panorama1

971 posts

Posted by Panorama1 > 2021-12-05 16:23 | Report Abuse

Judgement Day : 8 December 2021.

Prudentinv

226 posts

Posted by Prudentinv > 2021-12-05 17:21 | Report Abuse

I would also like to know how many listed companies in Malaysia had sue auditor and bursa in the past.

Prudentinv

226 posts

Posted by Prudentinv > 2021-12-05 17:34 | Report Abuse

True can be false and false can be true and depend on what you emphasis. In court, the lawyer only allow you to answer yes or no. Why not but? We are living in this world where self interest is the priority.

Prudentinv

226 posts

Posted by Prudentinv > 2021-12-05 17:37 | Report Abuse

Something like "Did Sadam Hussein process weapon of mass destruction?" The media say yes but after years of investigation they found none.

Jack Khan

1,273 posts

Posted by Jack Khan > 2021-12-05 17:42 | Report Abuse

BEWARE more than 50% posting in I3investor are trying to SCAM your money.

Prudentinv

226 posts

Posted by Prudentinv > 2021-12-05 17:44 | Report Abuse

The purpose is to fulfill their agenda. So what is their agenda. Your guess is as good as mine.

Prudentinv

226 posts

Posted by Prudentinv > 2021-12-05 17:47 | Report Abuse

And the worst is that investor is a victim of all this.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2021-12-05 17:52 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2021-12-05 17:55 | Report Abuse

Maybe it's prudent to allow the victim card to be passed from one investor to another.....until the music stops?

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-12-05 18:35 | Report Abuse

i3lurker,

No. Don't thank me.

Thank you.

It was your post on Prof Dr Jomo Kwame Sundaram that gave me inspiration.

i3lurker psai3alert

Yes
Thank you.

Keep up the good work old boy
Jolly good show

ps
I am shocked that unicorns dun exist? What a bummer!!
Who credited my bank account with RM42 million then?
02/12/2021 7:23 PM

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2021-12-05 19:04 | Report Abuse

@888....Noted and i3lurker was also quick to pick out his new ID....we know he cannot keep his fingers away from this forum.

zoizai

1,377 posts

Posted by zoizai > 2021-12-05 19:46 |

Post removed.Why?

Prudentinv

226 posts

Posted by Prudentinv > 2021-12-05 19:53 | Report Abuse

We need to differentiate between facts and truth in this saga. We need to explore the possibilities.

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-12-05 20:27 | Report Abuse

Haha good lah, Since he has lost too much in sd, been frustrated and loose his temper to look for ppl to fight , is good for him to go sleep earlier.....haha
---------------------------

shareinvestor888 @superrr n @BobAxelrod,

Just noticed @Honesty suspended temporarily by i3 forums, n many posts deletedcos abusive to naysayers :)
05/12/2021 6:52 PM

Posted by shareinvestor888 > 2021-12-05 21:23 | Report Abuse

Haha ha true @superrr

Wirajati

610 posts

Posted by Wirajati > 2021-12-06 06:48 | Report Abuse

Honesty suspended? Ekeke

bojed

5,064 posts

Posted by bojed > 2021-12-06 07:22 | Report Abuse

9th December will be a very important date for both SD and KNM. Let's see who will resolve their bond issues first

wongchin

1,006 posts

Posted by wongchin > 2021-12-06 09:43 | Report Abuse

Actually honesty is aka conpipi. I can see from his posting pattern. Now i suspect this pruxxxxxx is honesty aka conpipi.

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-12-06 09:48 | Report Abuse

Unhonesty = akan con pipigone hahaha..

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-12-06 09:52 | Report Abuse

Contrary to popular hysteria and mania, which is why never be emotional and be aware of the facts although I did play along.

Today is a very important day for SD. Depending on the terms of actual payment to bondholders, today is the second last day to remit funds for the coupon payment.

By 11 am, SD would have gotten the spot quotes for Telegraphic Transfer to Singapore and it has to be executed by 3/4pm, otherwise it would not appear in the accounts on December 7th.

Take note.

MeMeMe

1,279 posts

Posted by MeMeMe > 2021-12-06 09:57 | Report Abuse

habis serbadk, as long as the SIR is not released Bursa won't uplift the suspension. The court case can drag till very long, poor retailers now really have to play long term.

How long more to wait? till next Jan22, Jun22, Dec22?

InterFund®

1,777 posts

Posted by InterFund® > 2021-12-06 09:59 | Report Abuse

Shoplot........................................ company..................

neohts

2,264 posts

Posted by neohts > 2021-12-06 10:16 | Report Abuse

Perly White ........When suspend could be lifted ? Jan 2022 after AR report ?

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-12-06 10:24 | Report Abuse

morning
any progress?

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-12-06 10:26 | Report Abuse

take note of any changes
maybe will be apparent
or indirectly

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-12-06 10:33 | Report Abuse

TheEdge : Having read Bursa's of Originating Summons and SIR - What is your conclusion?
by Pearlwhite 5th December 2021 10.12AM (Updated 6th December 2921 10.35AM)

The Edge in its feature length coverage on 29th November 2021 entitled “Bursa’s suits sheds more light on Serba Dinamik’s financials” sheds some very interesting lights on Bursa and The Edge.

In the four areas of SIR, it always begins in a paragraph or two that "EY shares the same concerns" or "EY found discrepancies". Thereafter, it continues with a repeat of KPMG's findings that was disclosed by Serba Dinamik in May 2021.

That narrative meant that that all of KPMG's findings are correct, in addition to more discrepancies that were found. So,

Firstly, the question is that does "EY shared the same concerns" or "EY found discrepancies" a conclusion that cannot be disputed? Not once was there any mention of words that suggests "finalisation", "completion", "conclusion" or some words towards that effect.

Secondly, there was never mention of any attempts to resolve the RM1.438 billion of audit discrepancies. Was this the reason why Bursa wanted it to be disclosed as EY was supposed to stop work (just like what KPMG did previously)?

Thirdly, nor was the fact that up to RM3 billion worth of audit discrepancies that was resolved was ever mentioned or more likely conveniently left out.

Finally, what is more intriguing, Bursa has given the option to Serba Dinamik to continue to complete the SIR with EY and in the event that EY resigns or is terminated, Serba Dinamik will appoint another auditor with international affiliation to complete the SIR.

Consider this. Here is an excellent framing of the above mentioned,

"EY found 'evidence' backing KPMG's doubts on Serba Dinamik"
https://www.themalaysianist.com/ey-found-evidence-backing-kpmgs-doubts-on-serba-dinamik

This together with “Bursa’s suits sheds more light on Serba Dinamik’s financials” paints a very negative picture to the ongoing SIR.

However, if the media were truthful and not immoral and went on by presenting the headline in a balanced way by considering Serba's Dinamik response to Bursa's and EY's affidavits, it would have went like this,

"With RM3 billion of audit discrepancies cleared, EY continues to work on RM1.4 billion of unresolved audit discrepancies."

This whole SIR saga deserves a re-look as there are too many discrepancies of it own as the presentation of facts were solely from Bursa's and EY's point of view.

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-12-06 10:38 | Report Abuse

next is the verdict time
that will conclude most of the question
good to see

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-12-06 10:39 | Report Abuse

maybe we can see other action
wait for it
enjoy the show

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-12-06 10:53 | Report Abuse

Enjoy the delisting show ??