Posted by soapdepartment > 2012-02-09 16:55 | Report Abuse

guys, watch out picorp.... slow slow coming.....buying volume super big......

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by sheridansulik 2012-02-10 13:34

Posted by soapdepartment > 2012-02-10 12:51 | Report Abuse

biz.sinchew-i.com/node/55734
Please read the report...

Posted by sheridansulik > 2012-02-10 13:05 | Report Abuse

let me share it in ENGLISH

(KUALA LUMPUR) PIC (PICORP, 7201, the trade service group) optimistic about the environmental business potential, is expected to flourish in Malaysia oil and gas business driven oil and gas environmental protection and greater areas of environmental monitoring business, is expected for the current financial year is expected to record double-digit The number of business growth.

The company's chief executive officer, said Zuoha, Government Transformation Program (ETP) to release a lot of green or green business, the company has to bid on, I believe that can be actively involved in this business.

He said after the shareholders of large, monitoring petrochemical plant flue air pollutant emission characteristics and emission factors in the oil and gas industry, which is the government, people and industry on the environmental requirements of the opportunity to improve after.

He said the bid for the project is not very large, but the oil and gas companies plan built up very considerable.

The environmental services company turn a profit, profit 3.75 million ringgit in the year ended September 30, 2011, the early loss of 480 003 thousand ringgit. The first nine months of a turnaround profit of $ 1 thousand and 40 001 RM3, 000, preliminary net loss of 1,070,003 thousand ringgit.

Zuoha 2011 fiscal year performance rebounded in 2010, there have been many amortization 2011 financial year after the rebound is expected in 2012 will be better. The company's dividend payout rate of 60%.

Dividend payout rate of 60%

The Malaysian Environment Agency to provide environmental monitoring and air pollution index was the circulation income, domestic and industrial sewage treatment and recycling, but also involved in the business of palm oil residue and deodorizing treatment.

Zuoha: air monitoring can only provide the analysis and monitoring, and still not be able to provide a package solution based on technical limitations, this technology is to explore. "

The company is also exploring the palm oil residue into fertilizer technology, plans to carry out this business in a year or two.

He pointed out that in Saudi Arabia business mainly involves environmental impact assessment, scientific testing and laboratory tests, is also exploring whether to enter Indonesia.

King by 400 million ringgit to buy near the headquarters of industry as a business expansion purposes, 85% loan and 15% paid with internal funds, the purchase of property and liabilities more than doubled from 0.1 to 0.4 times. (Sin Chew Jit Poh / Finance)
My salary! Daily online work three hours a monthly income of 10 thousand in secret openly
SOHO home business system to help you complete the dream, achieve financial freedom, free registration

Posted by soapdepartment > 2012-02-10 13:14 | Report Abuse

Thanks... so how you see the potentisl?

Posted by sheridansulik > 2012-02-10 13:34 | Report Abuse

O&G industry is going up, so does Picorp which relies on the industry., my company also heavily use them (ALS Lab, subs of Picorp) and ive been to the lab and they are pretty busy. Other than that ALS does food testing quality. Everyday got test sample accordance to FDA standard. And they do environmental quality assurance too..

Ouh, rumoured that Picorp is going privatisation too..

Invest at own risk guys!..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz