Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-12-03 20:12 | Report Abuse

I3investor most experienced investors, traders, punters gather to exchange their views on current stocks! Beware! Most of their views may not be suitable for those under 90s!

24 people like this.

20,835 comment(s). Last comment by Cik Babe 2018-03-04 11:09

Mark T Bird

1,444 posts

Posted by Mark T Bird > 2015-04-27 23:09 | Report Abuse

MMHE
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Bhd’s (MMHE) net profit for the first quarter ended March 31, 2015 increased 4% to RM36.03mil, from RM34.63mil a year ago on the back of higher revenue from the group’s offshore and marine divisions.
MAXIS
Maxis Bhd’s earning rose 21% to RM410mil in the first quarter ended March 31, 2015 from the preceding quarter’s RM339mil, riding on the positive momentum from its transformation initiatives.
DiGi
DiGi.com Bhd's net profit for its first quarter ended March 31, 2015 slipped 1.2% to RM479.21mil from RM485.15mil a year ago due to seasonally higher device sales and impact from lower margins.

rikki

2,028 posts

Posted by rikki > 2015-04-28 08:23 | Report Abuse

KKB Engineering Q1 profit soars

Civil engineering firm KKB Engineering Bhd’s net profit for the first quarter ended March 31, 2015 rose more than six-fold to RM26.7mil compared to the same period last year. According to a filing with Bursa Malaysia, the higher profit margin was due to the engineering and manufacturing sectors, especially from steel fabrication and steel pipes manufacturing divisions.
http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2015/04/28/KKB-Engineering-Q1-profit-soars/?style=biz

rikki

2,028 posts

Posted by rikki > 2015-04-28 08:28 | Report Abuse

Support Line (Click link to view charts)

D'nonce

SHARES in D’nonce Technology trimmed early gains to close a tick higher at 43 sen. Despite that, prices are expected to firm in the short term, with technical indicators improving. A clear penetration of the stiff barrier of 50 sen may see buyers becoming more aggressive, targeting the 60 sen mark. Crucial support is pegged at the 200-day simple moving average of 37 sen.

Greenyield

GREENYIELD shares were generally rangebound on consolidation since finding a shelter at an eight-month low of 26.5 sen on Feb 18. A successful clearance of the 32 sen mark, followed by a decisive breakout of the 34.5 sen hurdle, would signal a new uptrend. Conversely, a crack of the recent ebb would see the lower floor of 20 sen becoming vulnerable.

JF Technology

JF Technology has been in consolidation mode since late last year following a rally which sent prices up to within striking distance of the all-time high. A break above the 74 sen resistance would open the doors for the bulls to explore new territory. If the 66 sen line is violated, look for the 59 sen line as the next lower support floor.

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2015/04/28/Support-Line/?style=biz

rikki

2,028 posts

Posted by rikki > 2015-04-28 11:17 | Report Abuse

Borneo Oil's Ravishing Proposal - Salvador Dali

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/75731.jsp

Tessa Joseph

7,919 posts

Posted by Tessa Joseph > 2015-04-28 15:52 | Report Abuse

Asian currencies firm ahead of Fed meeting

SINGAPORE, April 28 — Most emerging Asian currencies rose today as the dollar remained broadly weak amid optimism over Greece's debt deal, while caution grew ahead of the US Federal Reserve's policy meeting.

The Taiwan dollar and the South Korean won hit near six-month highs on demand linked to recent stock inflows.

The won hovered around a seven-year peak to the yen after Fitch Ratings yesterday said it has downgraded Japan's credit rating.

China's yuan rebounded after the central bank set a stronger midpoint and as traders suspected major state-run banks sold the dollar for intervention.

The dollar stayed weaker against a basket of six major currencies with the euro's strength based on renewed hopes that debt-laden Greece stood a better chance of securing fresh funding after Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras reshuffled his team handling talks with international lenders.

The dollar's weakness came ahead of the two-day meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee which starts later in the session, though the US central bank is unlikely to alter its policy stance as recent economic data have been disappointing, analysts said.

“It looks to me like people got stung the last time with all the USD longs before March FOMC. Now it gets the other way,” said Andy Ji, Asian currency strategist for Commonwealth Bank of Australia in Singapore, referring to the Federal Open Market Committee.

“If the Fed just keeps the hikes on the table this year, we will see people buying USD back.”

Last month, the Fed downgraded its economic growth and inflation forecasts, causing investors to dump dollar holdings, which they had built up on expectations of an early interest rate hike by the Fed.

That also lifted most emerging Asian currencies, as low US borrowing costs help the region maintain appeals of higher yields.

Taiwan dollar

The Taiwan dollar rose 1.3 per cent to 30.472 per US dollar, its strongest since Nov 3 on inflows from foreign financial institutions and exporters' month-end demand.

The island's currency could strengthen to 30.200 if stock inflows continue, a currency trader in Taipei said.

Foreign investors in the previous session bought a net T$21.6 billion (RM2.51b) worth of local stocks, bring their net equity purchases for the month so far to T$80.5 billion, the Taiwan Stock Exchange data showed.

The island's currency pared some of earlier gains as the central bank was suspected of intervening around 30.500 to stem strength in the best performing Asian unit this year, traders said.

Importers were also buying dollars to meet payments.

Won

The won gained as much as 0.4 per cent to 1,069.0 per dollar, its strongest since Oct 31, on demand from offshore funds.

South Korea's foreign exchange authorities were spotted intervening to stem the won's strength, traders said, especially as it stayed around a seven-year high to the yen.

The won yesterday hit 8.9596 to the yen, its strongest since February 2008.

The two countries compete in overseas markets, exporting products like electronics and cars.

Ringgit

The ringgit advanced 0.7 per cent to 3.5440 per dollar, its strongest since Feb. 9, tracking its appreciation in overnight non-deliverable forwards markets.

Most government bond prices also gained, while traders expected oil exporters to buy the ringgit for month-end settlements. — Reuters

Mark T Bird

1,444 posts

Posted by Mark T Bird > 2015-04-28 16:00 | Report Abuse

tyvm sweets!!

YS Babe

6,888 posts

Posted by YS Babe > 2015-04-28 16:07 | Report Abuse

aku tak faham apa pasal orang sibuk pasal EPF withdrawal, kan ke dah ada optional withdrawal, after 55 kalau tak withdrawal pun boleh kan

Tessa Joseph

7,919 posts

Posted by Tessa Joseph > 2015-04-28 16:10 | Report Abuse

Yup there are numerous options for EPF/KWSP withdrawals that aren’t known to many....hmmm

YS today I sad, all red red wine! :(

YS Babe

6,888 posts

Posted by YS Babe > 2015-04-28 16:11 | Report Abuse

aku pun, smpai tido tengok
hehehe

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-28 16:30 | Report Abuse

laddies and gentlemen...........

have a great evening.....

YS Babe

6,888 posts

Posted by YS Babe > 2015-04-28 16:47 | Report Abuse

terima kaseh duit!

Mark T Bird

1,444 posts

Posted by Mark T Bird > 2015-04-28 16:48 | Report Abuse

YS When is the Start of Ramadan 2015?

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-28 16:48 | Report Abuse

Sama sama YS Babe.

Orang baru lapor diri... Tolong ambil kedatangan atau punch card (sekiranya kad telah disediakan)

Sekian, terima kasih.

YS Babe

6,888 posts

Posted by YS Babe > 2015-04-28 16:48 | Report Abuse

bulan June, 18 kalau tak silap
hehehe

YS Babe

6,888 posts

Posted by YS Babe > 2015-04-28 16:49 | Report Abuse

punch card??
hehehe

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-28 16:54 | Report Abuse

dia orang suruh saya lepas guard house masuk pejabat kena punch card...

dont tell me my card has not ready yet... then who can verify my attendance?

by the way, can I come n join u all for discussion.. I wanna learn from you all.

Mark T Bird

1,444 posts

Posted by Mark T Bird > 2015-04-28 17:14 | Report Abuse

duit, welcome! welcome! 2 ladies Zzzzzz

YS, the Ramadan Effect holds that stock returns are higher and volatility lower in Muslim countries during the holy month of Ramadan.

YS Babe

6,888 posts

Posted by YS Babe > 2015-04-28 17:15 | Report Abuse

duit, mana ada punch card, boleh masuk bila bila masa hehehe

mark, aku pi toilet ler

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-28 17:18 | Report Abuse

Mark T burung and IS Babe,

Thanks for welcoming note... If like that next time I need not to bring along my card.... jz scan n walk in rite? OK.... hope u guys never scan for my qualification ar... SRP and PTS can accept or not? My results are straight B'

Tessa Joseph

7,919 posts

Posted by Tessa Joseph > 2015-04-28 17:19 | Report Abuse

Hey there duit. vangey vangey mali mali

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-28 17:22 | Report Abuse

Tessa Joseph...

How come u all have so fancy name? Why during my registration i3 admin never remind me to put fancy name. I jz have a very Basi busuk 55th or 60th KWSP name only... some more still in survey process.... nt yet can go for nomination yet.....

How can I join u all?

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-28 17:22 | Report Abuse

if ur house need gardener or cleaner... must nt forget to give me a try....

Tessa Joseph

7,919 posts

Posted by Tessa Joseph > 2015-04-28 17:24 | Report Abuse

Mark! Serious? Tot only Turkey doing very well during ramadhan

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-28 17:27 | Report Abuse

Mark,

Mungkin sekarang ada sedikit perubahan. Bile menjelang Ramadhan pasti akan menonjol. Memandangkan ekonomi sekarang tak memberansangkan, agak risau ni.....

tapi tak apa, semua dah ditakdirkan. Insya Allah kali ini kita dapat menrempuhi rintangan kuat ekonomi

YS Babe

6,888 posts

Posted by YS Babe > 2015-04-28 17:28 | Report Abuse

duit dulu nama aku pun buruk, boleh tukar la kat i3 ni
ce pi kat awak punya cube hehehe

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-28 17:30 | Report Abuse

IS Babe, Tuan Burung Mark and Tessa,,,

boleh cadangkan fancy name for duit? kalau tidak sugguh tak sepadan dan tak berani nak join rakan rakan di sini..

YS Babe

6,888 posts

Posted by YS Babe > 2015-04-28 17:31 | Report Abuse

hehehe

aku dulu nama siapa org beli nombor ekor lagi hehehe
mark dulu nama lain juga
tessa je nama serupa tak tukar2, kalau tak silap id kat investment forum semua sama tessa, ce tanya tessa dia ada kat investlah gak

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-28 17:36 | Report Abuse

sebenarnya saya dah lama jumpa nama nama Tessa joseph dan beberapa saudara di investlah cume tak berani nak bertegur.....

kan awak pun faham orang baru tak baik kurang ajar...kena banyak sikit bersopan santun.... jadi sampai hari ni baru sikit sikit nak cuba untuk bertegur korang di sini...

Insya allah kita dapat berbincang pasaran saham bersama sama

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-28 17:39 | Report Abuse

YS Babe, Mark T Bird and Tessa Joseph,

Duit minta diri dulu. Nak pi bersukan ni. nanti kita orang jumpa balik.

Semoga anda berhibur pada petang ini.

YS Babe

6,888 posts

Posted by YS Babe > 2015-04-28 17:41 | Report Abuse

ini lagu khs buat semua sini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILbyKQEe-B0

aku pun nak cabut KUTPAI!!!!

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-28 17:44 | Report Abuse

hahahaha..............

saya amat suka TUPAI.... awak punya KUTPAI macam TUPAI la.....

Tessa Joseph

7,919 posts

Posted by Tessa Joseph > 2015-04-28 18:17 | Report Abuse

Baru sampai rumah. you can visit my website www.superawesomedeals.com.my ys thanks for d song funky....lol GTG dinner time.

rikki

2,028 posts

Posted by rikki > 2015-04-28 20:05 | Report Abuse

Market Outlook as at April 28, 2015

A few days ago, I wrote about the strengthening of our Ringgit vis-a-vis the USD, which we can clearly see from the chart (link attached)

I failed to follow through and to call a TAKE PROFIT on many stocks that had benefited from the strengthening of USD-MYR in the past 8-9 months. In a mere few days, we saw sharp drop in the prices of exporters, such as E&E players or furniture makers. This correction has now spread out to second & third liners stocks in general. Since many of these stocks had run up substantially over the past 3-4 months, their correction will be very severe.

Be careful!

http://nexttrade.blogspot.com/

Tessa Joseph

7,919 posts

Posted by Tessa Joseph > 2015-04-28 21:04 | Report Abuse

yup rikki, the only problem here is itchy hand cannot control LOL

duit, if you nampak I di investlah, say hi ok, I dunno your id there :)
I not often there, kadang2 only :)

Goodnight all.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-28 21:06 | Report Abuse

Tessa Joseph............

yes.. will do...... U shout duitkwspkita in investlah... I will appear....

rikki

2,028 posts

Posted by rikki > 2015-04-28 22:14 | Report Abuse

hi tessa....need to tie those itchy hands until market direction is clearer.....in case more corrections on the way....goodnite ;)

rikki

2,028 posts

Posted by rikki > 2015-04-29 10:43 | Report Abuse

Highlights / Stock Picks of the Day - Frontken Corporation Berhad (FRONTKN) – Not Rated

FRONTKN saw some heavy profit-taking activities after it rose to its all-time high level a few days ago. Key indicators are suggesting that the technical correction could be prolonged further to neutralize it overbought situation. MACD indicator is poised for a bearish crossover which will end its one-month bullish outlook. Meanwhile, both Stochastic and RSI indicator are also trending down south from their respective overbought region to imply that selling momentum is pilling up. All in, we advocate investors to wait for the share price to retrace towards its immediate support level of RM0.23 (S1) and look for a reversal signal before entering the stock.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kenangaresearch/75804.jsp

rikki

2,028 posts

Posted by rikki > 2015-04-30 08:23 | Report Abuse

Fed's downgrade of economic outlook signals longer rate hike wait

The Federal Reserve downgraded its view of the U.S. labor market and economy on Wednesday in a policy statement that suggested the central bank may have to wait until at least the third quarter to begin raising interest rates.

The Fed's statement put in place a meeting-by-meeting approach on the timing of its first rate hike since June 2006, making such a decision solely dependent on incoming economic data.

The data, however, have been getting worse. Just hours before the Fed's statement, the U.S. government reported that first-quarter gross domestic product came in much weaker than expected.

The central bank acknowledged that growth had slowed in the winter months, a dimmer assessment of the economy than its view in March. And while it said the poor performance was in part due to transitory factors, it pointed to soft patches across the economy, in a sign it may have to hold off hiking rates until at least September.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/04/29/us-usa-fed-idUSKBN0NK09F20150429

rikki

2,028 posts

Posted by rikki > 2015-04-30 08:29 | Report Abuse

Consumption’s ‘sleeping giants’ about to wake up

Consumers in Southeast Asia are "sleeping giants" who will wake up to their full potential over the next 5-10 years, recent reports show.

Robust consumption fueled by rising income levels and urbanization are expected to generate an additional $770 billion as 60 million people join the region's consuming class or move into more affluent consumer segments by 2020, according to a study this month by Accenture involving more than 1,800 people in the region.

The formation of the Asean Economic Community (AEC), scheduled to take effect this year, will also enhance the attractiveness of Southeast Asia's consumer markets by making it easier for companies to do business across borders. By 2020, the region could become a $3 trillion economy, making its mark as the world's sixth biggest, Accenture noted.

"The spectacular growth of the Southeast Asian economy represents one of the biggest opportunities for consumer goods companies today," said Dwight Hutchins, managing director in Accenture Strategy, Asia-Pacific.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102629370

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-30 08:30 | Report Abuse

great morning to rikki, YS Babe, Tessa Joseph and Mar T Bird

Happy long holiday to you all

rikki

2,028 posts

Posted by rikki > 2015-04-30 08:37 | Report Abuse

happy holiday to you too abang duit.....hari ini kita buat duit banyak banyak......hehehe

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-30 08:43 | Report Abuse

ok...rikki martin.....

Janji diTIUPati!

apa kaunter boleh recomen? aku nak bina duit juga... nak tumpang boleh?

rikki

2,028 posts

Posted by rikki > 2015-04-30 08:49 | Report Abuse

abang duit...awak recommend banyak counter kat chrissycon....bagi satu atau dua baik baik punya di sini.....hehehe

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-30 08:51 | Report Abuse

rikki...

baru masuk sini kena warm up sikit....

U tau la.... sendi dan tulang dah usang cannot "aggressive" terus... kena warm up slowly...

aku tengok OMESTI few days. Jikalau cantik will call banker house to write n publish la....

At the same time, penny stock AEM pun dah OK>........

tak apa la... nanti apa apa maklumat I shout to you at 9:03am....

ok??? tunggu masa untuk verify kerana maklumat penting still on de way

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-30 09:02 | Report Abuse

KANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

good to BET...invest at own risk

rikki

2,028 posts

Posted by rikki > 2015-04-30 09:03 | Report Abuse

tq bro duit.....huat ah!!!!!

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-30 09:21 | Report Abuse

Warrant cantik macam BUNGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YS Babe

6,888 posts

Posted by YS Babe > 2015-04-30 09:50 | Report Abuse

aku ada nampak KANGER pagi lagi
aku pun baru balik dari website tessa, baca baca
hehehehe

Tessa Joseph

7,919 posts

Posted by Tessa Joseph > 2015-04-30 12:17 | Report Abuse

The Sarawak government has made good on its promise to reduce electricity tariffs for commercial and industrial users following reductions for domestic consumers last year.

http://superawesomedeals.com.my/newsbrief

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-04-30 12:19 | Report Abuse

any specific industry can be benefited?

let say from manufacturing or heavy industry...

definitely steel melting plant and some high kinetic heavy industries will benefit it.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz