Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-03-23 23:52 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by The_JQuestion 2023-03-24 14:38

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-03-23 23:54 | Report Abuse

Well, first of all, Fed days of hiking rates is over! The super fast hike finally blown up US banks!
I mean, Fed experts should knew better! They can't simply push up rate not knowing that bonds will turn into junk and US banks will end up selling at loss!
I mean, it's basic thingy! And yet those super genius did it anyway!
They say you shouldn't let F1 driver to drive your Myvi, or else, they will rule the roads!
Having said that, Fed finally realise their blunder! Huge blunder!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-03-23 23:55 | Report Abuse

Knowing Fed has turn dovish and cautious, hedge funds of course are turning bullish on stocks!
This means a window for them to fry markets especially those outside of US!
What this means is that, there's a small window of opportunity to create a fake bull!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-03-23 23:58 | Report Abuse

My advise, don't be the last to hold on the straw! Things may turn into something and many will fall into a delusion of greatest!
Myself, i am in position to sell! I can't buy anymore stocks at the moment and yeah, i am in paper loss right now!
What i can do now is to sell on euphoria which will be coming! But i may also end up selling too early!
In state of euphoria, there are things even a very sense and alert senior player cannot comprehend!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-03-23 23:59 | Report Abuse

So perhaps we will experience some positiveness in coming weeks! But be careful, this will be a very temporary thingy!

The_JQuestion

1,518 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-03-24 14:38 | Report Abuse

rates still hiking should not be that soon 2024 2025 ?? challenging times , not sure if it will ever end

Post a Comment
Market Buzz