DAGANG NEXCHANGE BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): DNEX (4456)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.43%)

Day's Change

0.345 - 0.36

Trading Volume

Discussions
59 people like this. Showing 50 of 102,377 comments

pdtan

Orders another 10lots 0.33-0.30

2 weeks ago

pdtan

Down as expected [ Posted by pdtan > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Ready to to buy 0.37--0.33 will hold for 0.40+ hoping 0.10?]

2 weeks ago

UncleFollower

Further selloff on DNEX would aggravate oversold momentum and spark technical rebound ahead, with the 18/1/24 pivot low (31.5sen) and 30sen cushioning downside, and overhead resistance seen at 38sen, the 200-day ma (40sen) and 100-day ma (42sen) capping upside.

1 week ago

curiousq

OMG!!! OMG!!! This one becomes like this alrdy?? How is Jipun now?

1 week ago

UncleFollower

Rebound la cheap cheap

1 week ago

UncleFollower

30/09 announce DNEX wins NIISE
30/10 announce CGP settle with DNEX, no more fight, DNEX absorb all these 60% of losses and investments over the past 2 years
15/11 announce Govt grants incentives for Foxconn Fab Plant to proceed
15/03 announce Ping double output
15/03 announce Silterra turnaround show profit

Dream dream dream~~~

1 week ago

EVO118

You only need your dream on 30/09! The rest is just icing on the cake.

1 week ago

itselviiin

Big dream always come true hehehe

1 week ago

UncleFollower

Comon la DNEX this is more like it. MUST support ur price when it's so low! YES

1 week ago

leeeun

dnex go go go👏 continue to go higher next week...

1 week ago

EVO118

3 months ago it was in the 0.50 range. This is not even close to what it should be and even higher than the 0.50.

1 week ago

Gaussian

CEO prayers are very weak lol

1 week ago

Gaussian

Cannot get Nisse. lol

1 week ago

mf

Dow Jones

Dow Jones Industrial Average

0.63%

Nasdaq

NASDAQ Composite

1.98%

1 week ago

pritpritt

aik mana si bebisyak, deadnex chairman ni huhu

1 week ago

Eagle77

HANCUR ⬇️⬇️⬇️🩸🩸🩸

1 week ago

UncleFollower

Where is our CEO?

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/726084
Malaysia needs to foster new champions in the E&E sector, says Miti minister

1 week ago

UncleFollower

DNEX holding up...but it's still scary. See Gtronics JCY Notion Theta...to say not scared is a lie

1 week ago

adamdacutie

@uncle ur silterra director is there ls ..dato wong

1 week ago

ken2004

I better buy MYEG safer in risk compare to DNEX.......but high risk high gain for DNEX as in lower range price.

1 week ago

pritpritt

ermm deadnex huhu

1 week ago

UncleFollower

In this month long massacre...honestly, DNEX lost you the least money right 🤣

1 week ago

ken2004

Well depends since when you holding DNEX to be exact.......like oil price crashing, DNEX got impact?, not really, this already show you that DNEX not really oil counter......next is this semiconductor industry, no idea? lol

1 week ago

ken2004

to me, DNEX much worst than the rest lol as it is just like slow death, the dream like not coming making you sleepless whether to cut or average down........worst seeing keep dropping one low to another low then crawl back abit then kaboom another nightmare awaiting.......

1 week ago

ken2004

Not optimistic to me, since now their so called oil revenue seems making certain portion of their profit also in danger now....no eye see if oil prediction till usd60 materialize, now already usd70 but think not likely to me la......

1 week ago

8dragon

Htp has been finalized to be the winner of Niise, meantime is just waiting for the LOA from the government.

4 days ago

UncleFollower

Good one distraction removed and now we know how DNEX moves. Can now choose to slowly die with DNEX as ken said while waiting for jackpot, or move on to other counters 😂

2 days ago

UncleFollower

If I were you, swap DNEX if you have other high conviction counters and come back later. DNEX is quite sellable it's not that low relatively. Or if you heart DNEX, then at least hold till they announce Foxconn deal on/off 😅

2 days ago

8dragon

Dnex should find ways to venture into goreng pisang business which is more profitable than semiconductor business...

2 days ago

adamdacutie

Correct dnex can find more money operating proper wafer stall selling peanut butter choco wafer

2 days ago

UncleFollower

Swapped to Heitech at 34c and sold all Heitech, now buying back at 335, that's the way bros

2 days ago

UncleFollower

To be honest, it would not have fallen this much if I wasn't selling. Don't worry not selling tmr up up 😂

2 days ago

ken2004

so now you are buying back at 0.335, to me, it is like a no get new big contract, ok la, still not much sleepless as now is almost the lowest but if just break below somemore, then really don't know want to cut loss or not situation......sorry feel very pessimistic, negative vibe on this stock lol

2 days ago

UncleFollower

I believe in moving...I once said go up can make $ go down can make $ @ ken 😆

2 days ago

UncleFollower

Sell at 34 is possible only because Heitech was offering an opportunity. It was a gamble earlier in the day but I took it. Liquidated DNEX at 33.5-34.0 actually, 34c not enough buyers, once I start selling it starts going down big time.

2 days ago

UncleFollower

Net around 15% in Heitech after commission, sold all at limit up price. Now took back 3/4 at 0.335, queue again tomorrow. I don't mind buying back at 33.5, 34.0, 34.5, 35.0.

With the 15% from heitech, I book it back into my DNEX sold portion, then it's like I have sold at 38.5-39.0 you see, so buying back anything below is fine by me while I wait for the limit up news of Foxconn - which looks increasingly elusive...you're right that we dont know what DNEX is anymore. CEO prays every Friday and goes around town give leadership speech. Let's hope prayers can be answered

2 days ago

UncleFollower

I must say, one thing good about DNEX is its liquidity...you can move ur shares a fair bit without really affecting the share price. It's so penny so every half cent counts. For example just now actually when I sold to 0.335, it's gone, it became seller queue. I queue and then buyers came back support at 0.335 and I can continue selling. So this is a plus point for DNEX......for this liquidity and support, we can give it some share price premium. Don't value DNEX on PE ya will die 🤣🤣🤣

2 days ago

Gaussian

CEO prayers are not powerful. lol

2 days ago

UncleFollower

Every Friday do twice, consistently 52 x 2 times a year come rain or shine. Allah pls hear thy prayers

2 days ago

pritpritt

ermm deadnex huhu

2 days ago

UncleFollower

Bought back the bulk of DNEX at 0.340...but now Theta is up sharply...what? 🤣

1 day ago

UncleFollower

Decided not to wait and took out the seller queue at 34.5c. Let's see what happens now goodluck guys

1 day ago

UncleFollower

I've no more money to buy if they sell it back down ya 🤣

1 day ago

ken2004

Wah, you can sell by half cent profit, thinking you must be those hundred K buyer lol.......

1 day ago

UncleFollower

@ken you misunderstood me, took out as in bought at 34.5 seller queue until it becomes buyer queue, not sell, I’m supporter ok 😆

1 day ago

ken2004

I can see all tech stock like jumping but DNEX just like stagnate.........

12 hours ago

UncleFollower

hahahahaha yes. now while we actively trade everything else DNEX don't need to sell already, just wait for the big jump, or if no patience swap - as i have said...when the market tanked, actually it's not that bad becauuse DNEX didn't fall 80%, you could sell DNEX and swap to others which are low and they would rebound faster than DNEX because DNEX has poor fundamentals and highly manipulated. Btw finally I see that today I am not the only buyer in DNEX

12 hours ago

ken2004

Seriously, if you just jump in within weeks to collect all this lowest price then yes, there is positive chances, seems to be but without any lead backing to great profit next qtr, it will still go nowhere with the hottest NIISE like gone case already........then in your mind, what's next? those long long time ago dream such as the foxconn, semi conductor etc, truthfully to me, wait till very disappointing for me......

10 hours ago

ken2004

Like to me monitoring so long lol, i see this price now, i just said WOW, I make the right decision to cut loss last year lol, sorry to said, this consider another new low to me, sorry, really cannot keep on this DNEX, maybe for those geng in spoting the right low to buy and throw only i think lol.......

10 hours ago

8dragon

Dnex only hoping for government job to survive, semiconductor sector has no competitiveness compare to it's peers.

8 hours ago

Post a Comment